Urgent! "Query builder Error: No entity" message in the workflow s

Hello,

   I think I deleted an entity which was referenced by a workflow, and now
whenever I go in the SETUP\Workflow screen I get a "Query Builder Error: No
entity" message. I can't even access the workflow list.

Do you guys have any solution to this problem?

Thanks
0
FredBang (29)
12/30/2008 7:23:02 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

1) Restore your database from a backup from before you deleted the entity
2) Import a customizations.xml file backed up from before you deleted the
entity
3) Try re-creating the deleted entity, with the same name, and manually hack
the database to set the entity type code (something like 10001) to the same
as the entity you deleted (least likely to work, and totally unsupported, but
may be as a last ditch effort)
--
Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP
http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com

"Fred Bang" wrote:

> Hello,
>
>    I think I deleted an entity which was referenced by a workflow, and now
> whenever I go in the SETUP\Workflow screen I get a "Query Builder Error: No
> entity" message. I can't even access the workflow list.
>
> Do you guys have any solution to this problem?
>
> Thanks
I fix the problem by going in the workflowbase table to hack the number and
it worked!

"Matt Wittemann" wrote:

> 1) Restore your database from a backup from before you deleted the entity
> 2) Import a customizations.xml file backed up from before you deleted the
> entity
> 3) Try re-creating the deleted entity, with the same name, and manually hack
> the database to set the entity type code (something like 10001) to the same
> as the entity you deleted (least likely to work, and totally unsupported, but
> may be as a last ditch effort)
> --
> Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP
> http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com
>

> "Fred Bang" wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> >    I think I deleted an entity which was referenced by a workflow, and now
> > whenever I go in the SETUP\Workflow screen I get a "Query Builder Error: No
> > entity" message. I can't even access the workflow list.
> >
> > Do you guys have any solution to this problem?
> >
> > Thanks
0
FredBang (29)
1/8/2009 6:54:01 PM
Glad that worked for you!
--
Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP
http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com

"Fred Bang" wrote:

> I fix the problem by going in the workflowbase table to hack the number and
> it worked!
>
> "Matt Wittemann" wrote:
>
> > 1) Restore your database from a backup from before you deleted the entity
> > 2) Import a customizations.xml file backed up from before you deleted the
> > entity
> > 3) Try re-creating the deleted entity, with the same name, and manually hack
> > the database to set the entity type code (something like 10001) to the same
> > as the entity you deleted (least likely to work, and totally unsupported, but
> > may be as a last ditch effort)
> > --
> > Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP
> > http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com
> >

> > "Fred Bang" wrote:
> >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > >    I think I deleted an entity which was referenced by a workflow, and now
> > > whenever I go in the SETUP\Workflow screen I get a "Query Builder Error: No
> > > entity" message. I can't even access the workflow list.
> > >
> > > Do you guys have any solution to this problem?
> > >
> > > Thanks

Urgent! "Query builder Error: No entity" message in the workflow s
Hello, I think I deleted an entity which was referenced by a workflow, and now whenever I go in the SETUP\Workflow screen I get a "Query Builder Error: No entity" message. I can't even access the workflow list. Do you guys have any solution to this problem? Thanks 1) Restore your database from a backup from before you deleted the entity 2) Import a customizations.xml file backed up from before you deleted the entity 3) Try re-creating the deleted entity, with the same name, and manually hack the database to set the entity type code (something like 10001) to the same a...