urgent: how do i shut down report services?

urgent: how do i shut down report services? I do not want people to open
reports as it is killing the systems performance.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You can go on the CRM server and open up the services manager and stop the
Crystal APS service. (Start > Administrative Tools > Services) This will also
stop the other Crystal services.
--
Matt Wittemann
http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com

"ntcrsk" wrote:

> urgent: how do i shut down report services? I do not want people to open
> reports as it is killing the systems performance.

urgent: snap to connectionpoint does not work anymore
Hi, I'm using visio 2000 to draw an UML diagram. After adding several shapes suddenly when trying to add a dependency, binary association, or anything between two classes, the connector does not snap to the connectionpoints of the shapes to connect. I can not add an interface shape to a class neither. When opening another UML diagram (in a different file) it works fine. Thanks for the response. Serge Desmedt. ...

Download Report
Hi All, - CRM 3.0 I am trying to download a report for customisation. When I do, a browser window briefly opens and then disappears. So I am unable to download. I am using Vista, but the same thing happens if I do it directly on the CRM / SQL Server which is Windows 2003 R2 Server. My permissions are set up as System Administrator, but I have tried different permissions in case is was that. Do I need to be logged on as administrator? Thanks Mark It sounds like the classic pop-up blocker kicking in here. Check to make sure non are running on the client box. Taking it further check th...

Urgent Urgent Urgent Urgent
I am posting this query in continuation to the query posted by Anna (we are colleagues). Our software license is as follows: RMS – Headquarter : a. HQs 5 Store Base Pack RMS Stores Operations : a. 5 Single Store b. 1-3 stations Could you please explain what this 1-3 stations license means? We have a merchandise shop where it is difficult to manage with one POS during the Formula One Race days. We need to have two POS in this shop but the inventory cannot be split into two as this will create a lot of confusion. Is it possible to connect the two POS to a single database so that ...

sales report
Hi I am trying to develop some reports for a company which currently use smartlist to produce sales report. I am using sop30200 and sop30300 to get the sales figures by linking sopnumber and soptype . I also exclude voided invoices . but the sales figures I have calculated is not matching with the smartlist sales report. The query I used for this purpose as follows. select sum(case when h.soptype =4 then xtndprce *-1 else xtndprce end) from sop30200 h, sop30300 d, where h.sopnumbe =d.sopnumbe and h.soptype =d.soptype and h.soptype in (3,4) and h.voidstts =0 and h.docdate be...

need urgent help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi i wanted to be able to add or upload images from the form? i have a field called image which is a data type OLE Object, i right click on the field click on the insert object option on the menu an a bitmap image is linked having browsed for it and clicked on the link check box. i want to be able to add images from the form not go to the datasheet view? can you help me please!!!!!!!! also i wanted to have a button assigned to a text box in the form in which you input the image path( where the image is located) and a click of a button the image is displayed in the datatype OLE object f...

Deleting a favorite report
Hello, I have been adding favorite reports over the years, and there are some that I am not using anymore. I tried to delete them, and... I just can't find a way to do it!! Any ideas here? Thanks!! Jose Which version of Money, Jose? You can either delete them individually or reset the favorite reports (which deletes all of them). -- Michael Gordon MVP "Jose" <jose.simonplaza@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1159566954.186320.11820@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com... > Hello, > > I have been adding favorite reports over the years, and there are some > that ...

Historical Stock Status Report #2
using FIFO perpetual costing: 1) do a receiving without PO - trx>purchasing>receiving trx entry - date: 10/jan/08, qty: 1, unit cost: $100 2) issue the item - trx>inventory>trx entry - doc type: adjustment, date: 01/feb/08, qty: -1 3) supplier invoice date 30/dec/07 now arrived with cost difference - trx>purchasing>enter/march invoices - match against the receiving in #1 - date: 30/dec/07 (to follow supplier invoice date) - unit cost: $120 Historical Stock Status report as at 31/dec/07 will now show item with ZERO qty, but NEGATIVE cost. How to have historical stock sta...

My computer will not install Service Pack 2.
It keeps saying failed to install error code 490. Also OX80070490. I have tried closing out all security but still won't install. I have downloaded and ran service pack 2 installer. Thanks for any help. -- wtb You receive a "0x80070490" error code when you use Windows Update or Microsoft Update Web sites to install updates http://support.microsoft.com/kb/958044 Free unlimited installation and compatibility support is available for Windows Vista, but only for Service Pack 2 (SP2). This support, originally scheduled to end 26 November 2009, has been extended unti...

URGENT
Hi everyone, I have to subtract a custom duration field from the start field to get an important information from my project. When I try do to that like: "[Start]-[Duration4]" the result is a totally confused date. How do I get this date? Best regards, Marco Ferreira Hello Marco, Try the expression ProjDateSub([Start],[Duration4]). Best Regards, Ismet Kocaman MCTS, PMP "Marco" wrote: > Hi everyone, > > I have to subtract a custom duration field from the start field to get > an important information from my project. > When I ...

URGENT: How to pass callback func as parameter?
Hi, I have some generic (non MFC) class. CSomeClass { SayHello() { return "Hello"; } } I however wish to be able to OVERRIDE this function with a custom function in some other class like CMyMFCApp. This CMyMFCApp class is NOT subclassed from CSomeClass, so overriding that function can not be done the same way as overriding base class functions (simply redeclaring). I am assuming I must set a call back function: CMyMFCApp::Init() { CSomeClass sc; sc.SetCallback(CMyMFCApp::MyCallback); sc.SayHello(); } CMyMFCApp::MyCallBack { return "Wazzup?"; } Now, I unders...

Receivables Report
I am trying to re-create the aged trial balance (sales) into crystal report. I have done most of it already but i am struggling with some part of it i.e. creating buckets: current, 31-60days etc. PLEASE if you know, I need a few minutes of your time to help me. Thanks so much It was a long time ago, but I think that I wrote something like this. On the buckets, use the doc date, and an if/then statement (else ifs as well) to determine the number of days. So for example on an aging bucket of 31-60 days, something similar to : if docdate - systemdate >= 31 and docdate - systemdate <= 60...

Wizard crosstab report failure
Wizard crosstab report failure I am trying to use the MS report wizard to create a report from a crosstab query, but get an error when the created report tries to run. error is: "The Microsoft Jet database engine does not recognize 'Property.trans_id' as a valid field name or expression." The thing is, trans_id is in the underlying data, but there is no reference to it in the crosstab query. Since the report is based on the query, why would the wizard create a reference to that field? Additionally, I can find no reference to trans_id in the report, not in 'sorti...

Report Sum/If Statement
I have a report that I am writing that will be summing footer sections with twist. I want to have the sum function state "0" if the days outstanding is greater than 2. However, if the days outstanding is less than or equal to 2 I want the report to sum the count. The formula that I am using is: =IIf([WU Day Count]>2,0,Sum([CountOfENTRY_NUM1])) This is working great if there is only a single line to add on either side (>2 or <=2) or if there are no instances of records >2 days, however if there are multiple lines where the days outstanding could be a number of days (...

Server keeps shutting down.
Hi, We have a SBS 2003 Server and it has suddenly started coming up with two errors in the EV: 1. Multiple domain controllers running Windows Server 2003 for Small Business Server have been detected in your domain. To prevent this computer from shutting down in the future, you must remove all but one of these from the domain 2. Multiple domain controllers running Windows Server 2003 for Small Business Server have been detected in your domain. This computer will shut down in 60 minutes unless you remove all but one of these from the domain I dont understand why it has st...

error during loading crystal report in CRM
Hi, having created a new report in the crystal report designer, I get an error when the report is included in the Microsoft CRM. The error has the following content: "Fehler beim Laden der Datenbankinformationen" or "Error during loading databaseinformations" I have connected to the database with an OLE DB ADO connection. In the designer this works fine but in the Microsoft CRM system the error occurs. I belive the way of connecting is the problem and a possible solution could be to use the so called microsoft CRM connector. My question is: Is this the right idea and whe...

Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1
Has anyone applied thjis service pack and where there any issues. Thanks Ken Hi I am currently testing Win2k3 SP1 on our test server. I am sure there will be no issues, just make sure you have the latest SQL SP and hotfixes installed before applying SP1 Regards James -- Visit MGP Central on http://spaces.msn.com/members/hushdontspamme/ "Ken Foster" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11d801c5360d$1a2738e0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Has anyone applied thjis service pack and where there any > issues. > Thanks > Ken ...

Crystal Report dates
Hi, Our software is RMS and we have Crystal Reports (brand new). We're trying to run a report but the date fields are screwing us up. Help! -- Thanks,Jan Jan, I don't have much to go on with your post, but RMS is very particular to the version of Crystal Reports that it runs internally. CR 8.5 is the default version that *should* work with RMS. Some have said that even then, the def files sometimes need a little tweaking. I, have 8.5 Dev and 11 (XI) Dev, and have used both in different methods, 11 as an externally called VB routine. What do you mean by "screwing us" up?...

Read Receipt Storage Location?
Hello, I have office XP Microsoft Outlook via Exchange Server. I was working offline in the offline personal folder and I clicked on a message and it asked "sending has asked for read receipt" I clicked Yes. However since I was working offline, obviously read receipt is not yet sent. however as soon as I go online it will go out ? I went to out box to see if the read receipt is stored there, but this is not the case?? I cannot find. Can someone please confirm me the location where the read receipt are stored temporarly until these goes out, next time someone goes online...

Layaway Report #2
Does anyone out there have a layaway report that has a column for the balance remaining on the layaway? My accountant keeps bugging me for this report; I gave him the Layaway Payment report in CustomerSource, but he really needs a balance column added on to that. Can anyone help me out? Thanks. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0613_01C743D5.2A88EC60 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0614_01C743D5.2A88EC60" ------=_NextPart_001_0614_01C743D5.2A88EC60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-T...

set menubar and toolbar for all reports via code
Does anyone know how to enumerate through the AllReports collection to set a custom menubar and toolbar for each report in the collection? I can set the menubar and toolbar when a report is open, but I need to be able to set these whether a report is open or not. I need to set the menu/tool bars for each report during the launch of the startup form. There are 60 some reports in the application, and ever growing, and I'd rather not have to set each one individually via its property sheet "microb0x" <wolffmike@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1182270718.118751.215060@g4...

Business Portal Report Viewer
I'm trying to use reports in Business Portal I can see the list of reports, but nothing is visible in the Report Viewer. It's just blank! What could be the problem? On Dec 18 2008, 1:25=A0pm, Ahmad Khan <ak.ice...@gmail.com> wrote: > I'm trying to use reports inBusinessPortal > > I can see the list of reports, but nothing is visible in the Report > Viewer. It's just blank! > > What could be the problem? Does anyone know the solution to this? ...

Multiple Chart Report
I wish to have a multiple chart report displaying 1 chart per Employee displaying the Categories he has worked his hours in. I have a query that when Run gives me the Data I expect from which I build a Report with the Chart in the Detail Section. I have an EmployeeID group which has the EmployeeID number in. What I get is a Chart I want with all his hours displayed as required, but then followed by the same chart a number of times depending on how many Categories he has worked on e.g if he has 6 Categories, I get 6 charts the same, if he has done 2 Categories, I get 2 charts ans so on for al...

Outlook Auto Rule (URGENT)
I want setup rule in mailboxx. - When sending message , all the message will forward to another mailbox - After permently delete it this message. - This message only send to special mailbox. I am not sure setup in exchange sever or outlook itself. It need make sure all rule run on server without user open outlook. Thanks J you would be best to go to the Exchange Newsgroups as you have said you need a server side rule. -- Judy Gleeson Microsoft Most Valuable Professional Outlook www.acorntraining.com.au <111@it.com> wrote in message news:uDDkJA5uGHA.2148@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl.....

Urgent
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0030_01C38F1B.32073D10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable hi all, will anybody tell me=20 why are macro's preferred for Message Map entries than the virtual = functions? awaiting response, Ravi. ------=_NextPart_000_0030_01C38F1B.32073D10 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META h...