URGENT error converting a lead to a contact

I am getting an error converting a lead to a contact.
Does anyone know what the default datamappings should be
between a lead and a contact.  I am wondering if that is
the problem.

The error is

Microsoft CRM Platform Error Report:
Error Description:
An unexpected error occurred.

Error Details:
Object Type was not provided on attribute 'ownerid'

Error Number:
0x80040216

Source File:
D:\crm\Build\3297
\src\platform\include\OMCommon\CrmPropertyBagUtil.inl

Line Number:
457

Date: 07-29-2004

Time: 9:32:16 AM

Type: Platform Error (2)

Server: amisql

Query String:
/SFA/leads/edit.aspxid={E2530F1F-8E24-4524-B0B7-
87800C9B2003}

Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details:
<description>An unexpected error
occurred.</description><details>Object Type was not
provided on
attribute 'ownerid'</details><file>D:\crm\Build\3297
\src\platform\include\OMCommon\CrmPropertyBagUtil.inl</fil
e><line>457</line>
execution of the current web request. Please review the
stack trace for more information about the error and
where it originated in the code.

Exception Details:
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException:
<description>An unexpected error
occurred.</description><details>Object Type was not
provided on
attribute 'ownerid'</details><file>D:\crm\Build\3297
\src\platform\include\OMCommon\CrmPropertyBagUtil.inl</fil
e><line>457</line>

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution
of the current web request. Information regarding the
origin and location of the exception can be identified
using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[COMException (0x80040216): <description>An unexpected
error occurred.</description><details>Object Type was not
provided on
attribute 'ownerid'</details><file>D:\crm\Build\3297
\src\platform\include\OMCommon\CrmPropertyBagUtil.inl</fil
e><line>457</line>]
   Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CRMContactClass.Create
(CUserAuth& Caller, String Contact) +0

Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.Contact.InternalCreate
(String xml) +30
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.Entity.Create() +19
   Microsoft.Crm.Web.SFA.LeadDetailPage.Qualify(Object
sender, DataEventArgs e) +627

Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.DataEventProcessor.Raise
(FormEventId eventId, FormState state, User user, String
objectId, String& data, Entity entity) +188
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.AppForm.RaiseDataEvent
(FormEventId eventId) +103
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.EndUserForm.Execute
(Entity entity) +60

Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.CustomizableForm.Execute
(Entity entity) +24
   Microsoft.Crm.Web.SFA.LeadDetailPage.ConfigureForm()
+272
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnLoad
(EventArgs e) +134

anonymous (74717)
7/29/2004 2:34:09 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Default system mappings should be as follows:
Source Att (Lead), Destination Att (Contact)
address1_city, address1_city
address1_state_or_province, address1_state_or_province
address2_contry, address2_country
address2_latitude, address2_latitude
deletionstatecode, originatingleadiddsc
description, description
donotemail, donotemail
donotfax, donotfax
donotphone, donotphone
donotpostemail, donotpostemail,
emailaddress1, emailaddress1
emailaddress2, emailaddress2
emailaddress3, emailaddress3
fax,fax
firstname,firstname,
fullname, originatingleadidname
isprivate,isprivate
jobtitle,jobtitle
lastname,lastname
leadid,originatingleadid
leadsourcecode,leadsourcecode
mobilephone,mobilephone
ownerid,ownerid
owneriddsc,owneriddsc
owneridname,owneridname
owneridtype,owneridtype
pager,pager
preferredcontactmethodcode,preferredcontactmethodcode
salutation,salutation
telephone1,telephone1
telephone2,telephone2
telephone3,telephone3
websiteurl,websiteurl

0
Merijn
7/29/2004 2:52:47 PM
Thanks,  I will see if that does it.

0
anonymous
7/29/2004 3:08:46 PM
That did not work.

0
anonymous
7/29/2004 3:20:11 PM
Just to be sure. Did you:
    - publish schema changes using the deployment manager;
    - restart the world wide web publishing service?

0
Merijn
7/29/2004 4:04:16 PM

yes
>    - restart the world wide web publishing service?

I ran iisreset.

>.

0
anonymous
7/29/2004 4:08:46 PM
It is working now.  Thanks for your help.

0
anonymous

Urgent Urgent Urgent Urgent
I am posting this query in continuation to the query posted by Anna (we are colleagues). Our software license is as follows: RMS – Headquarter : a. HQs 5 Store Base Pack RMS Stores Operations : a. 5 Single Store b. 1-3 stations Could you please explain what this 1-3 stations license means? We have a merchandise shop where it is difficult to manage with one POS during the Formula One Race days. We need to have two POS in this shop but the inventory cannot be split into two as this will create a lot of confusion. Is it possible to connect the two POS to a single database so that ...

Letter to a contact
In Outlook 2000, our office would like to select 1 contact from the address book and have info feed into a custom letter format (with our margins, indents, etc.) in Word, and then type the body text Is this automation possible? Thank you! ...

Run-time error 4605
I'm getting the following error when I close a Word form: Run-time error 4605 This method or property is not available because the document is a protected document. Thanks for any suggestions! Are there any macros in the document/(template from which it was created)? -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "Complibr" <Complibr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9951B6E-9511-405E-...

Re: cannot add public folders, c1030af0 error
No one seems to know why this is happening. I cannot create any new public folders, please help! - Matt A friend of mine had the same problem, so he rang me. It took me 30 minutes to figure out the solution on his server, perhaps it works for you as well: His default web site in IIS (the site where exchange has its virtual directories) was running only with the host header "www.domain.com" (there are more sites running on his machine, since he uses only one IP address, host header names are used). When we added the host header name "servername", it worked. Probabl...

CAsyncSocket::Create give WSAEADDRINUSE error
I want to use CasyncSocket class to attach to port 7000. I only need to listen on this SOCK_DGRAM socket but there can be another application that has opened this port. If my application is the only one running the following code works! However, if there another application has connected to this port, I get a WSAEADDRINUSE error when the Create member function is called. If I call the Create member function with a NULL port, I’m not able to read any data from the socket. What is the proper way set the SO_REUSEADDR option and read data from this port? I have been unable to figure out which me...

How can I disable error pop-ups in Excel 2000?
Under normal circumstances, when you try to edit data that is protected you get an error message dialog box saying that the data needs to be unprotected. Does anyone know of a way that this function can be disabled so that the user cannot see this box? This causes a problem because it effectively tells them how to overcome the protected sheet, thus rendering the protection pretty much pointless. I don't know of a way to prevent this alert from popping although I'd surely use it if there were one. At least you can prevent people from following the advice in the alert by assign...

urgent: snap to connectionpoint does not work anymore
Hi, I'm using visio 2000 to draw an UML diagram. After adding several shapes suddenly when trying to add a dependency, binary association, or anything between two classes, the connector does not snap to the connectionpoints of the shapes to connect. I can not add an interface shape to a class neither. When opening another UML diagram (in a different file) it works fine. Thanks for the response. Serge Desmedt. ...

#REF Error...
Is there a formula that will return a value of "0" if referencing a cell that has "#Ref" in it? In other words something like ISNA for #Ref. I have several tables that are linked to a summary page. The tables pull from an SQL back end and depending on the query may return no values. When this happens the summary pages errors because of a #Ref error (ie. no data). Any ideas out there? Thanks all, Steve Monczka Use an IF statement with the ISERROR function. Victor Lai Try IsError, it will catch any error. -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove nothere from email address...

Excel error #3
When I double click on an excel file I get the message that it cannot find the file to make sure the path is correct. If I open Excel then go to File/Open and choose the same file it opens fine. Does anyone know why this is? Thanks, - Sean - Try this Tools>Options>General uncheck "Ignore other Applications" Exit Excel and try again If this doesn't work try to re-register Excel Close Excel first and On the Windows Taskbar 1 ) Start>Run "excel.exe /unregserver"(no quotes)>OK. (unregserver is not always needed) 2) Start>Run "excel.exe /regser...

need urgent help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi i wanted to be able to add or upload images from the form? i have a field called image which is a data type OLE Object, i right click on the field click on the insert object option on the menu an a bitmap image is linked having browsed for it and clicked on the link check box. i want to be able to add images from the form not go to the datasheet view? can you help me please!!!!!!!! also i wanted to have a button assigned to a text box in the form in which you input the image path( where the image is located) and a click of a button the image is displayed in the datatype OLE object f...

Error 552
What is this error - 552 Error: content rejected. I am trying to send out a Newsletter as an Adobe attachment and I keep getting this error message. JoElla Brown <brownj@kenyoninternational.com> wrote: > What is this error - 552 Error: content rejected. > I am trying to send out a Newsletter as an Adobe > attachment and I keep getting this error message. I would say that means that one of your recipients' ISP or his or her Email program won't acced a pdf file. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman ...

URGENT
Hi everyone, I have to subtract a custom duration field from the start field to get an important information from my project. When I try do to that like: "[Start]-[Duration4]" the result is a totally confused date. How do I get this date? Best regards, Marco Ferreira Hello Marco, Try the expression ProjDateSub([Start],[Duration4]). Best Regards, Ismet Kocaman MCTS, PMP "Marco" wrote: > Hi everyone, > > I have to subtract a custom duration field from the start field to get > an important information from my project. > When I ...

OWA 404 error if subject ends in a full stop
I have just applied SP1 to our Exchange2003 server and yet OWA still suffers from the bug that displays a 404 error if you try and read an email where the subject line ends with a full stop. I was hopping this bug would be fixed in SP1. It's not a bug, and it's not a recent development. This is URLScan working as designed - protecting your IIS (which Exchange runs on) from CodeRed-like hacks. You can remove URLScan, but that is NOT my recommendation. I suggest you just educate your users as to the fact that this is the way it is. Tell them it's like the Internet, it's beyo...

Error code 0x8004210A
Task 'comcast.net - Receiving' reported error (0x8004210A) : 'The operation timed out waiting for a response from the receiving (POP) server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' I tried to get help from Comcast live chat, but that was a waste of time! "bj8842" <bj8842@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4513424F-3150-45AC-8DE3-52C8D158454F@microsoft.com... > Task 'comcast.net - Receiving' reported error (0x8004210A) : 'The operation > tim...

URGENT: How to pass callback func as parameter?
Hi, I have some generic (non MFC) class. CSomeClass { SayHello() { return "Hello"; } } I however wish to be able to OVERRIDE this function with a custom function in some other class like CMyMFCApp. This CMyMFCApp class is NOT subclassed from CSomeClass, so overriding that function can not be done the same way as overriding base class functions (simply redeclaring). I am assuming I must set a call back function: CMyMFCApp::Init() { CSomeClass sc; sc.SetCallback(CMyMFCApp::MyCallback); sc.SayHello(); } CMyMFCApp::MyCallBack { return "Wazzup?"; } Now, I unders...

different sounds for different senders/contacts
Is there any way or any program to add to outlook (2003 to be specific) that lets you assign sounds to contacts/senders when you recieve a message so that they have different sounds. ...

error during loading crystal report in CRM
Hi, having created a new report in the crystal report designer, I get an error when the report is included in the Microsoft CRM. The error has the following content: "Fehler beim Laden der Datenbankinformationen" or "Error during loading databaseinformations" I have connected to the database with an OLE DB ADO connection. In the designer this works fine but in the Microsoft CRM system the error occurs. I belive the way of connecting is the problem and a possible solution could be to use the so called microsoft CRM connector. My question is: Is this the right idea and whe...

Event 12002 Errors
We are seeing the following error logged every couple of seconds for a user here. His mailbox has been removed (deleted and purged) and we are STILL seeing this error. Does anyone have any ideas what would cause this or how to stop these errors? Error 8004011B-820003A2 occurred while processing message <> from 'David Morris'. Thanks in advance, Jim FYI HOTFIX 829093 fixed this problem for us. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;829093 Mention that this is a free hotfix, when you contact Microsoft Support Services (800) 936-4900 for the hotfix. It requir...

Read Receipt Storage Location?
Hello, I have office XP Microsoft Outlook via Exchange Server. I was working offline in the offline personal folder and I clicked on a message and it asked "sending has asked for read receipt" I clicked Yes. However since I was working offline, obviously read receipt is not yet sent. however as soon as I go online it will go out ? I went to out box to see if the read receipt is stored there, but this is not the case?? I cannot find. Can someone please confirm me the location where the read receipt are stored temporarly until these goes out, next time someone goes online...

Error #9
What have I done? My outlook will not open. I get an error message: OUTLOOK .exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. What do I do??? Carol cogitated deeply and scribbled thusly: > What have I done? My outlook will not open. I get an > error message: OUTLOOK .exe has generated errors and will > be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. > What do I do??? Detect and Repair. -- gordonATgbpcomputingDOTcoDOTuk To email me replace the obvious! Gordon wrote: > Carol cogitated deeply and scribbled thusl...

Outlook Auto Rule (URGENT)
I want setup rule in mailboxx. - When sending message , all the message will forward to another mailbox - After permently delete it this message. - This message only send to special mailbox. I am not sure setup in exchange sever or outlook itself. It need make sure all rule run on server without user open outlook. Thanks J you would be best to go to the Exchange Newsgroups as you have said you need a server side rule. -- Judy Gleeson Microsoft Most Valuable Professional Outlook www.acorntraining.com.au <111@it.com> wrote in message news:uDDkJA5uGHA.2148@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl.....

Metabase Cache Error
Okay... I'm new to this. I have MSCRM setup and running well through web access, however, in the Outlook client I get an error when I try to view the CRM records Offline. I can view them just fine throught the CRM website, and also through the Outlook client, when I'm online. But when I sync and go offline, I get the following error: Metabase Cache Error (then in the window below) No Entity (with a big red "X") What am I doing wrong? Thanks! ...

Multiple emails for one contact in distribution list
I have created a group to send out bi-monthly emails from my personal email account. One of the people in the group would like to have the email sent to her work email and to her personal email. I have attempted to add both email addresses to the group, and initially it does. After syncing, however, the personal email disappears from the group list because it is not the primary email listed in the contact. Is there a way to include both email addresses without creating a separate contact for just the personal email? I am running Outlook 2010 beta. My email is through Hotmai...

Error on start
Excel 2003 is producing the following error on start-up: --------------------------- NET Co Library --------------------------- System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800A03EC): Exception from HRESULT: 0x800A03EC at Excel._Application.get_VBE() at NETCoLibrary.AddinModule.Add_Menu_Items() --------------------------- OK --------------------------- I have two add-ins installed (MZ Tools and Smart Indenter). Both work.There are no other add-ins installed (either in VBA or Excel). This does not occur every time I start Excel. I cannot recognise a pattern in my use o...