Upload Form From MS word 2000

If there is anyone ot there that can help me out with
this issue, I would be eternally greatful.  I have
created a form in ms word and I need this form added to
my Website.  There's only one problem. . . . I haven't
the darndest idea as how to upload the stinking form!!!!!!

In Desperate Times,

Karl D. Ross
0
Karl
7/25/2003 10:32:16 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Address this question to a word newsgroup or a html ng, not to the Microsoft
CRM ng.

--
Brandon
IT Director

"Karl D. Ross" <diamondross1@comcast.net> wrote in message
> If there is anyone ot there that can help me out with
> this issue, I would be eternally greatful.  I have
> created a form in ms word and I need this form added to
> my Website.  There's only one problem. . . . I haven't
> the darndest idea as how to upload the stinking form!!!!!!
>

> In Desperate Times,
>

> Karl D. Ross

0
Brandon

converting Quicken 2000 to Money 2004
I have much data in my old Quicken QDATA files and have to put it on 3 separtae floppy discs. The file extension become .qb1 .qb2 .qb3 for the sequential backup discs. Money 2004 does not recognise these file extensions. What can I do? Thanks in advance for any help here. mlkitc Hi Marylou I might be mistaken, but it sounds like you are trying to convert Quicken's backup file. What you need to convert is the actual file it's self which should have an extension of qdf and several others that go with it. I believe you need to have all of the files on the hard drive and direct ...

How do I set up Auto complete for common words
I am new to outlook 2007. in outlook 2003 i had many words, such as regards, yours faithfully, etc that would auto complete when i started typing them. in 2007 i can not seem to get this working. Any help would be appreciated. Adam ...

Custom Forms
Hello, A fellow administrator recently installed a custom form on our 2003 exchange server. One thing we noticed is that within Outlook 2003 the new form works just great, but we don't see it when logging into exchange via the web interface. Is there a way to get the custom for to be seen there? thanks! Sean no. 6-bit or 32-bit eforms won't display in OWA That isn't to say that you can't customize OWA, nor am I saying that you can't build all sorts of powerful apps on top of the Exchange store (i.e. non-mapi top level hierarchies and custom app-specific schemas,et...

No additional MS Exchange client license?
This happens very frequently recently, especially in the morning when everyone starts work. The user opens his Outlook to read e-mail at his workstation, and the following message appears, "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. There are no additional Microsoft Exchange client licenses available. Contact your system administrator to obtain a client license to use Microsoft Exchange." After clicking the OK button, the following message appear, "Would you like to open your default File System folder instead?" And this does not happen to 1 user only. At the same ...

Restoring Backup.pst in Outlook 2000
My boss just had to rebuild his laptop and had backed up his data whole--no utility or anything--including making a backup of his Outlook files. After the system was wiped and Office installed, he can't get his data back into Outlook. I tried just opening the file, but it won't let me. Any clues? I can give more info if necessary when I get back to the office tomorrow, such as the exact error message. I just thought maybe there was a known issue with an easy solution. Brandy Alexandre <brandy@kamikaze.orgy> wrote: > After the system was wiped and Office installed...

Cannot upload rdl report to CRM 3.0 with SQL Server 2005 Rep. Serv
Although exisitng reports work fine with the SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services back-end, attempt to add new ones always fail on "an error occured while trying to add the report to microsoft crm" Rdl file has been generated by Visual Studio 2005 own data source. Accidentally, I tried to modfy existing reports with VS 2005. There are problems with Data Sources. As an example, Account Summary's DSAccntSmmryReport was transated with to: declare @sql as nvarchar(4000) set @sql = ' SELECT top 10 CAST(accountid as nvarchar(100)) as AccountID, name, '''' as ...

I would like to type one word on top of the other in Excel
i Would like to type one word on top of the other. Example: " Sales Commisions" Jesse, to get a new line in a cell use Alt+enter -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 & 2003 "JesseM" <JesseM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ADD7DD00-06E9-4D04-A428-DE41818D4EA4@microsoft.com... >i Would like to type one ...

outlook forms #14
I would like to be able to take the input from three different sections on the compose page and combine them on the read page. Is it possible? See my response to your other post on this issue. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Janet" <nospam@gnelmes.co.uk> wrote in message news:423c076f$0$57197$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader01.plus.net... >I would like to be able to take the input from three different sections on > the ...

Parameter form for crosstab query
Hello. I have a crosstab query with parameter, when I run the query, the pop up window by the access (not the parameter form I created), Forms!ReportRange!Starting date, and so on... I enter "starting date", "Ending date" and "programme" in th pop up window, it works very well. But when I open the parameter form: ReportRange. enter the same information in the form. then click ok, to run the query, but it doens't work, there is no data showing. What did I do wrong, I believe the query is right, Is the parameter form doesn't provide the range into t...

Out of Office doesn't reply the external mails after migration from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003
After I have made an In-Place migration of Exchange server with all of the mailboxes on it without using exmerge, the Out-of-Office of most of the old users, which are created before migration, replies only the internal mails but no more external mails. The Out-of -Office of the new users, which are created after migration, works however very well. Using Mdbvu32.exe (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/248709/en-us) I have removed the inbox rules (each row with CB items, OOF Rules or MSFT:TDX OOF Rules under "Associated Messages in Fld") and even all rules in an inbox under it. But t...

Excel 2007 Files Being Locked on 2000 Server With Vista Clients?
Ok I have several users that are running Vista on their mahcine and running Excel 2007. They are saving their Excel 2007 files on a Windows 2000 Server and when they go back to open some of them they get a error. The Error says that " this file is locked for editing" and you only have ready only access. Now allot of times it shows the username who has the file locked and most of the time its the person that created the file. Even if I go try to open and I have full Admin rights I still get the same error. It seems this happens more with our users that have Vista running on t...

Control Source for a combo box on a form
Hi On my form, I use a combo box for teachers based on a separate table. On my form, I want to be able to add the teacher name so I created a new combo box and use a lookup to attach it to the teachers table. I can't get it to link the associated table for my form. What am I doing wrong? Thank you in advance. You can use 1 combo box and use the NotInList event to add the teacher. See my code at: http://www.datastrat.com/Code/NotInListCode.txt and a demo of how it works at: http://www.accessmvp.com/Arvin/NotInListDemo.zip -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www...

Modify Lead Qualify form
Hello All, Is it possible to set the default value to 'YES' for Account, Contact, and Open Newly Created records on the Lead Qualify form? Thanks, Stephanie There is no supported way to modify the form. You could write some custom, unsupported Javascript to programmatically select the check boxes. "StephanieM106" wrote: > Hello All, > > Is it possible to set the default value to 'YES' for Account, Contact, and > Open Newly Created records on the Lead Qualify form? > > Thanks, > Stephanie ...

Form code runs too quickly
I have the following code attached to my form - works fine other than when the form is first opened. If the third "if" is true, the code runs before the form is even open! Any way to have the form open first before the message box displays? Just one more small point - what syntax do I use to have the message in the message box show on two lines and also have double quotes around "Job Complete" (as I have just typed)? Private Sub Form_Current() If IsNull(txtDateCollected) Then Me.lblJobComplete.Visible = False Me.chkJobComplete.Visible = False ...

uploading my website from publisher
i've tried to follow your advice, david, and upload my website from publisher, but when signing in my FTP info have been rejected. Do you know why that could be? I'm trying to upload to geocities. Thanks, Shelley On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 16:39:05 +0100, shelley wrote (in article <51CEFFD3-CA70-42B2-9698-5B6E3625F915@microsoft.com>): > i've tried to follow your advice, david, and upload my website from > publisher, but when signing in my FTP info have been rejected. Do you know > why that could be? I'm trying to upload to geocities. > > Thanks, > >...

Open a form based on an unbound form
I want to open a form based on a name. I have an unbound form with a combo box that looks up the value I want; this works great for opening reports, However, I made a form that looks like a report and I need it to open the same way, using this same unbound form. Therefore I don’t want to code anything in my unbound form. Obviously the placement of the same code does not work in a form the way it does in a report. Report Example: Private Sub Report_Open(Cancel As Integer) DoCmd.OpenForm "frmAssignedTo", , , , , acDialog End Sub Private Sub Report_Close() DoCmd.Close acForm, "...

Online Form which will track data entered in a database
I need to create a form in Excel that several users can fill out daily and all information will be stored in a database. I am not able to use Access as not all users have this on their computer. Apparently there is some sort of template form wizard that has data tracking but I am unable to find this. Please help! -- Alicat21 Hi have you checked your existing post? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Alicat21 wrote: > I need to create a form in Excel that several users can fill out > daily and all information will be stored in a database. I am not able > to use Access as ...

Outlook 2003 hangs when using Word 2003 as email editor
I'm having a recent problem with Outlook 2003. When using Word 2003 as email editor and attempting to reply to a message, my application hangs for a long time. I then can release it only but closing Word through task manager. Microsoft is evidently aware of this problem by posting "Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 278214," but without providing a resolution or workaround. I've repaired Outlook and uninstalled both applications, then reinstalled. I've deleted the 2 add-ins and installed Outlook and Word without any success. Can anyone help me? I really li...

access forms and tables
i made two tables - one for employee infor and the other for trainings they take. I linked them together and crated a form to input the data. How do i get it so the employee table has a pull down for the information and vise versa - they dont seem to join the info A well-normalized design for what you describe would involve THREE tables. One table for employees (with EmployeeID). One table for Trainings (with TrainingID). One table to document the trainings they take - a junction table (with EmployeeTrainingID, plus EmployeeID & TrainingID as foreign keys). Good luck!...

How to FTPCommand to upload file
Hi, In FTP server, the size of file always zero CHAR szTemp[256]; wsprintf (szTemp, "APPE %s", "test.txt"); BOOL bRet = FtpCommand(hConnection, TRUE, FTP_TRANSFER_TYPE_ASCII, szTemp, 0, &hResponse);// The handle to read the response if (!bRet) { cout << "FtpCommand failed, error: " << GetLastError() << endl; return; } Perhaps you should try to STOR the file instead of APPE it. HTH -- ============ Frank Hickman NobleSoft, Inc. ============ Replace the _nosp@m_ with @ to reply. "mjh" <jongh@21cn.com&...

Using Word as Editor disables HTML form functionality in signature?
Hi wrote an HTML signature that includes an HTML form (a submit box t go to msn.com for search). It looks like when I check "use word 200 as my editor in outlook" it adds a lot of junk html and removes th HTML form tag. Does anyone know of any workaround for this? It looks like word adds i the junk html on the fly as you write the email. Thanks, S Here's my signature code: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Simon Dang MSN Search Search M</TITLE> <META http-equiv=Content-Language con...

Forms toolbar is grayed out
For some reason the buttons on the Forms Toolbar (all bar the Toggle Grid one) are grayed out. When I open a new work book they are available. I have been working on this workbook for some time. I am not aware of anything that I have done to have caused this. Possibly a mishit key along the way. I just need a check box!!!!! Please help Thanks Rob Is your worksheet protected? ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Rob" <Rob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6E5DC2FB-4DEE-4DD8-886F-3AE44DE7DC7F@microsoft.com... > For some reason the buttons...

if and then in a form
i'm guessing its a macro - not my strong point i want to grey out an input field based on a combo box selection so if they select option 1 then box 2 is unavailable and vice versa -- deb On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 19:26:01 -0700, deb <deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Why not make today the day you write your first code? All Access programmers eventually have to. It starts with selecting the right spot to write your code. In this case the AfterUpdate event of your Combobox. It fires after the user makes a selection. Open the Properties window, select the combobox, se...

"The form required to view this message cannot be displayed. Contact your administrator."
When I try to create a new appointment in Outlook 2003 (with all the latest updates) on my Windows XP Home Edition SP2 (with all the latest updates) I get the following message: "The form required to view this message cannot be displayed. Contact your administrator." What now??????? Austin Powers wrote: > When I try to create a new appointment in Outlook 2003 (with all the > latest updates) on my Windows XP Home Edition SP2 (with all the > latest updates) I get the following message: > > "The form required to view this message cannot be displayed. Contact...

Replace word in sentence function...
I have the following function which replaces a word in a sentence with "....." =REPLACE(I2,SEARCH(E2,I2),LEN(E2),".....") Where the word is E2 and the sentence is I2. At the moment, if the word is "work" and the sentence is "I worked at home" I get the sentence "I .....ed at home". Any ideas how I could capture any remaining letters at the end of the word and get the result "I ..... at home"? I'd greatly appreciate your help. Thanks in advance, Chris can you upload example, would be easier to view -- Message posted from h...