Uninstall exchange routed cause SQL to error on SBS 2003

Hi,

I've uninstalled the exchange router from SBS 2003 and I now get the
following error:

Reason: SSl security error
conncetionopen(SECDoClientHandshake)

Any ideas why the uninstall breaks the certificates and how I can get them
back?

Thanks

mike

0
Mike
4/8/2005 1:16:52 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Exchange Administrator
I am running Exchange 5.5 SP2. When I open up the administrator's console and highlight either the Global Address List or the Recipients container, nothing shows up the right pane. A filled blue box appears around where a name should be and I can double click on it and get a user's properties. How can I get the details to appear again in the right pane? Thanks in Advance, Aaron Neunz For start, upgrade your installation to the latest service pack for Exchange 5.5. http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/downloads/55/sp4.asp -- Dejan Foro MCP, MCP+I, MCSE NT4.0, MCSE+I, MCSE 2000, MC...

SMTP Error On Exchange 2003 with One Users
Hi, Our Clients have SBS2003, and from one client when externel emails are sent this error message is displayed : There was a SMTP communication problem with the > recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. > <xxxxx.com #5.5.0 smtp;550 <pshah@xxxx.com>... Not > permitted> I have checked all the permissions, and he has them, even gave him Administrator Rights, still no joy, internal emails are ok. Can anyone point me in the righr direction Pls Jay ...

How do I stop cells from being selected in Excel 2003
In Excel 2003 when I click on a cell it selects the cell just like it should. However, when you move the mouse after doing this it continues to select every cell between the one you selected and the Pointer Arrow. It is acting very much like the Ctrl Key is stuck in a pressed condition. I have switched out the keyboard and the mouse as well as uninstalled and reinstalled Office 2003. None of this fixed the problem. Does anyone have any ideas as to what it may be? You probably have the Scroll Lock on... Press F8 key "Wizard Kalor" <Wizard Kalor@discussions.microsoft.co...

Entourage Exchange Public Folder
Version: 2008 Processor: Power PC Email Client: Exchange Okay here is the issue. <br><br>I have a public folder (On Exchange Server 2003) set up with a calendar in the folder for scheduling. On the calendar I have an email address attached. Then I have that address forwarding to the department head and a copy to the folder for approval. When we sent a meeting request from outlook to the address it shows up in the personal calendar and the public folder calendar. When view through outlook you see it in the public folder and the personal calendar and all looks great, but when yo...

Cannot uninstall MSIE to reinstall with Outlook Express upgrade
I need to upgrade to the newest version of OE but to do so I would have to uninstall MSIE as The installer senses that a newer version is already installed and will not let me proceed with installation. Help?! Hi - that's odd, as OE is part of IE. Have you run Windows Update recently? Also note - This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try po...

Exchange 2003 Recovery
Helo NG, at this time we`ve Problems with our Exchange 2003 Server. It has been deleted a single Mailbox without a Bricklevel Backup. Now the last full Backup is from April 15th and the DB Logs are from 05.05 until today. Is it possible to recover the Database with this Logfiles into a different ADS/Exchange Organisation ? any suggestions...... thx So you have a deleted mailbox and you want to get it back, correct? Have you tried to use the Deleted Mailbox recovery: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF022.html -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msex...

backup of exchange 2003
hi, i have a question about exchange 2003 which is a member server in an AD domain, and not a domain controller. this is for a small size company, where in the event of the mail server failure there will be time to build a new server from scratch and restore databases. My question is, when building a new exchange server, should I restore the system state data after installing the OS and patches? Starting the exchange 2003 installation in disaster recovery mode will automatically get the exchange specific settings from AD. This suggests I can rebuild a new exchange server and restore t...

GP installed on SQL server seems to be causing problems
I just had a client install GP 9.0 on their SQL server, previously they only had it installed on a separate application server. I'm not sure what they did when they installed it, but I know it was launched from the server. They are getting some odd things happening with a third party product now. My question is, would this in any way be due to a incorrect installation of GP on the SQL server? Does installing GP on the SQL server cause GP to be configured differently in any way? Thanks! Craig Hi Craig, This sounds like a problem that is specific to the third party applicaiton. Yo...

Exchange Shutting Down
We have a 2003 SBS Premium, Trendmicro Scan mail. For the last few weeks about every two to four days exchange wiil be unavailable, In the system manager everything seems fine, store is still mounted, can browse mailboxes, Users outlook client says it is attemptting to access excahnge. In the Application log there are a whole bunch of the following errors that start late at night, Source: POP3SVC Event ID 1023, Catagory content filtering. Error 0x8004050a occurred while rendering message 0008-000000093bf3 for download for user don@domain.com. Seems like this started happening when...

CrmSecurityService.exe
The following error is happening at the end of the install process for CRM: The instruction at "0x77fc8fe3" referenced memory at "0x00746e69". The memory could not be "written". Followed by: Failed to install Microsoft Customer Relationship Management Server. Failed to install MSI part of CRM Server setup. Unspecified error: (80004005) =================== I have searched all the forums and tried all the tricks posted for this message....no good! Any help would do. At this point, I am ready to go buy a copy of ACT and let that be it. I am so tired of the qua...

How to restrict emailing to internal users only for certain mailbox in Exchange 2003?
How to restrict emailing to internal users only for certain mailbox in Exchange 2003? -- Danny From ADUC you can go to the Exchange tabs and control who is allowed to send to a mailbox. Setting it to "authenticated users" should accomplish what you want. There are probably other ways as well. -GT "Danny Hoon" <danny.hoon@phoonhuat.com> wrote in message news:eE8aMDKIFHA.2784@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > How to restrict emailing to internal users only for certain mailbox in > Exchange 2003? > > > -- > Danny > Thanks but doesn't ...

Complete uninstall
How do you do a 100% uninstall of Outlook, so that it can be reinstalled cleanly? My copy of Outlook has gotten corrupted (vague "unknown error" messages whenever I try to do nearly anything), and I haven't been able to fix it. I want to reinstall the program, so I I removed it using the Office Installer update feature, then rebooted and reinstalled, using the same feature. No luck--the reinstallation had the same problems. Next, I completely uninstalled Office, rebooted and reinstalled. Same result--I've still got the same problems in Outlook. Now, I realize the pro...

How do I create a Title row or field in Excel 2003?
At the top of my spreadsheet I want to create a row that is the name or title. I want it locked and unchanging once created. One way: Select cell A2. Choose Window/Freeze Panes In article <BD68C9F9-125B-45AC-A8F0-08122CB1E6DA@microsoft.com>, hookturner <hookturner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > At the top of my spreadsheet I want to create a row that is the name or > title. I want it locked and unchanging once created. ...

MSCRM & Exchange 2003
Hi, IG.PDF on the MSCRM 1.2 documentation CD says, that MSCRM may coexist with an Exchange 2003 on the same machine, but this isn't recommended. Why would that be? I have precisely the same deployment scenario ahead of me! I am running a Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition box. This machine has Exchange 2003, Sharepoint Portal Server 2003, SQL Server 2000 (sp3) installed on it. I need to run MSCRM v1.2 on the same machine. This box is also my Domain Controller. Are there any known issues in running the configuration mentioned above? Anyone running similar configurations and have had any iss...

Can't create new Recipient Update Service in Exchange 2000
Running Exchange 2000 sp3 on Windows 2000 server sp4 I'm trying to create a new Recipient Update Service (for my child domain). I can right click on the Recipient Update Services folder, select new and follow the process through to the end, but when I click finish it pops the error: Access is denied Facility: Win3 ID no: c007000 Exchange System Manage Now all of the research I've done about this problem says to make sure the user acount trying to make the change is allowed Exchange Full Administrator rights and is a member of the local administrator group on the Exchange server. I h...

help! how to remove reference to MS Exchange account?
I do NOT have MS Exchange account, only Internet email. By mistiake I specified Exchange in the installation, but with no valid account, Outlook will only allow me to open local files. I have removed and reinstalled Outlook 2000 twice, and there appears no opportunity to remove the reference to MS Exchange. Thanks rockypierre <rocky_pierre@yahoo.com> wrote: > I do NOT have MS Exchange account, only Internet email. > By mistiake I specified Exchange in the installation, but > with no valid account, Outlook will only allow me to open > local files. > > I have re...

Removing Exchange
Well, I have thrown in the towel with Exchange Server 2003, it is just overkill for what we need. When I went to remove it, I got an error message: Microsoft Exchange Messaging cannot be assigned the action remove because a user currently uses a mailbox on this server. These must be moved, etc, etc. I don't recall creating a user's mailbox and I can't find where to remove it. Can anyone give me a hand here, please? Thank you Lou Hello, > I can't find where to remove it. this behavior is based on two things: 1) you have still mailboxes on the exchange server, these will ...

No OWA and remote Exchange admin after installing of patch
NT Server 4.0 sp6.a, Exchange 5.5 sp4.0 After installing a Microsoft patch,OWA and remote Exchange admin didn't work anymore. A hotfix is available but you can't find it. I had to call Microsoft first! They send me the hotfix. See TechNet article Q332051 Leo That article talks about requesting a cert for IIS 6 after installing Certificate Service. I think you posted the wrong number. -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to this newsgroup. Us...

Ambiguous column error
We just updated to 2.0. We have a couple of SQL querries that we run weekly. The first time running the querries, I'm getting the following error: An error occurred while executing query: Ambiguous column name 'SubDescription1'. Has anyone else seen this? We use SubDescription1 for our sizes . We don't use SubDescription2 or 3. We also get this error when we run DRS Powerops. Here's the smaller querry that we run that generates the error: --1. These items need to be manually updated as the resulting ILC would exceed the max characters: SELECT Item.ItemLookupCod...

Exchange Routing #3
I have Exchange 2k3 sp2 servers in the UK, Malaysia, and the US and India. Everything seemed to be working fine until last week until we received a couple of winmail.dat files here in the US from the UK. After examining the header info of the emails we discovered that email sent from the UK, bounced through either India or Malaysia on it's way here. I have routing group connectors set up to send the mail internally directly from one exchange server to the other. What would cause this to happen? Is this something that can be controlled through exchange? The only thing different bet...

Adding Menu Options on Right Mouse Button in Outlook 2003?
I am using outlook 2003 and I want to put some additional menus on right mouse context menu of Unread Mail Folder, is it possible ? Best Regards, Luqman Outlook does not directly expose the right-click context menu in its CommandBars collection. You will, however, see a new right-click command is when the item selected is using a custom form that includes one or more custom actions. You can also add a custom action without using a custom form, as demonstrated at http://www.outlookcode.com/codedetail.aspx?id=526 Richard Kagerer has posted a code sample at http://www.outlookcode.com/...

Exchange 2003 log files #3
Is it safe to delete the OLD log files in the Exchsrvr\srvrname.log folder and Exchsrvr\mdbdata folder? On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:44:02 -0700, "Paula" <Paula@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is it safe to delete the OLD log files in the Exchsrvr\srvrname.log folder >and Exchsrvr\mdbdata folder? > The Servername.log dir are the tracking logs, they should be deleted automatically according to the General tab of the server properties in ESM. Do not delete the log files in the mdbdata directory. Run an online full exchange aware backup to purge those. I use CA...

Uninstall client for outlook
Hi Guys, I am having trouble installing Desktop client for outlook for CRM 3.0. When I try to install, I get an error saying somthing like the version is not compatible or the client already exists. When I checked, I found that C:\Program Files\Microsoft CRM\Client folder already exists and has some files in it. There is also MSDE database for CRM on the machine. I want to completely uninstall this client. But I do not see the entries for CRM client and MSDE database under Add/Remove programs. Can anyone tell me how to manually uninstall CRM client as well the MSDE database? You help is gr...

Formula Error #6
When creating formulas, is there a way to avoid the #DIV/0! Error without having to insert IF(C5<0,0) into each formula? -- ~ Cheri Cheri wrote: > When creating formulas, is there a way to avoid the #DIV/0! Error > without having to insert IF(C5<0,0) into each formula? Not really. Cheri In order to prevent the #DIV/0! you must trap the 0(or blank) somehow. =IF(C5=0,"",B5/C5) =IF(ISERROR(B5/C5),"",B5/C5) Watch out when using ISERROR.......it will mask all errors, not just #DIV/0! Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 07:21:06 -0800, "Ch...

Outlook 2003 Error #8
Having just bought a new laptop I decided to try out Office 2003 Pro on it. My problem is that when I try to access a mailbox on an Exchange server ver 4 using the Outlook 2003 client I get the following error:- "The action could not be completed. The selection specification is too complex. Use fewer or less complex restrictions." If I try to connect to an alternative mailbox on an Exchange server ver 5.5 it works fine!!! Where I am I going wrong? Any help much appreciated. Simon ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ...