Unhandled Exception error on few accounts

Hello,

On just a few accounts, if I go to History or Activities, I get the
following unhandled exception:

[SoapException: Server was unable to process request.]

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage
message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) +1496
methodName, Object[] parameters) +218

Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.ActivityPointerWebService.RollupByObject(Guid
rollupById, String rollupByName, RollupType rollupType, QueryBase
queryExpression) +148
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.SMWrappers.ActivityPointer.RollupByObject(Guid
rollupById, String rollupByName, RollupType rollupType, QueryExpression
activityQueryExpression) +44

Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.ActivityPointer.RollupByObject(CObjectName
gridObjectName, RollupType rollupType, QueryExpression
activityQueryExpression) +119
   Microsoft.Crm.ApplicationQuery.ExecuteActivityAPI(String api) +232
   Microsoft.Crm.ApplicationQuery.ExecuteAPI(String queryApi) +2726
   Microsoft.Crm.ApplicationQuery.GetViewData() +91

Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.ActivitiesGridDataProvider.GetDataXml(QueryBuilder qb) +189
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppGridDataProvider.Execute() +156
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.ActivitiesGridDataProvider.Execute() +4

Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppGridUIProvider.Render(HtmlTextWriter
output) +229

Microsoft.Crm.Application.Components.UI.DataGrid.RenderData(HtmlTextWriter
output) +525

Microsoft.Crm.Application.Components.UI.DataGrid.RenderInnerHtml(HtmlTextWriter output) +471
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Components.UI.DataGrid.Render(HtmlTextWriter
output) +125
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppGrid.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer)
+128
   System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer) +243
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppAreaPage.Render(HtmlTextWriter
output) +427
   System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer) +243

I am logged onto CRM as a System Administrator.  It's very strange that it
only happens to a few accounts and ONLY the History and Activities.  Any
other selection is fine.

Any help is much appreciated!

Thank you in advance!
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Visual Basic Error 53 Starting Excel Application
I have a user who starts Excel 2000 and receives the following error message when it opens FILE NOT FOUND. It has a Visual Basic title bar. The help message references Error 53 and a non-specified unregistered .dll. This only happens when he starts the application. He doesn't specify a file. He was experiencing a problem with a default file opening called PERSONAL.XLS but I deleted the file and that problem is solved. Searching the MS KB and various google searches do not help. Thanks. hi, radical i know but have you tried re-installing excel? Frank >-----Original Message----- ...

custom TASK REQUEST form error
Hi, I am trying to create a TASK REQUEST form in Outlook 2003. I am a beginner so please bear with me because I am not understanding all this code and where its coming from in other topics. I created a TASK REQUEST custom form and test ran it. When received and I try to accept the task I get the error message "The task (task name) cannot be sent. It may be an attachment of another message." I tried finding the code in "View this code" and the Visual Basic Editor but nothing comes up. I am desiging this form from Outlook using "tools -> forms -> design this for...

POS (not RMS) Unhandled Exception Has Occurred
Almost daily since upgrading from POS v.1.0 to POS v.2.0, the application crashes and the following error is displayed on the screen. I'm hoping someone can give us instructions to troubleshoot this error as it is exceedingly disruptive to our business. We are running XP Pro on a dual 2.8 MHz processor machine with 4 GB RAM. We have run Disk Check and no errors were found. We have also defragmented the drive. System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt. at System.Drawing.SafeNativeMethod...

Error in Product & Technologies wizard
We are trying to add 2 WFE servers to an existing farm consisting of one central admin app server. The Product and Technologies wizard on the WFE servers fails on Step 7 with this message in the diagnostics log file - 03/17/2010 12:03:18 1 INF A NotifyEventArgs event received in TaskNotifyEventHandler. Task: applicationcontent NotifyEventArgs.EventCriticalityType: SharePoint Web Application content files could not be propagated because no Web Applications could be detected or they are off-line. Message: warning There are no error messages in any...

unhandled exception
Only when I run with the debug build and debug mode I get an unhandled exception 0x77FA144B:User breakpoint. My application is a staticly linked 7.1 mfc c++ application. I am also using a COM object and it appears that the exception is happening in the COM objects code but I do not have conclusive evidence. When I select break it says no source code available and shows me assembly. From what I have read not sure this kind of an error is something I need to worry about. Since it only happens with the debug build in debug mode. Any recommendations? ...

Microsoft Error Report on OneNote 2010 Beta: Detail Included
Microsoft Office 2010 Beta OneNote One original notebook and several of the included templates Original notebook is password protected. On startup of OneNote 2010, the first page of the original notebook appears, along with the grey screen where you are supposed to click to enter your password. Before I get a chance to click to enter the password, the following message appears: Microsoft OneNote has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. The information you were working on might be lost. Microsoft OneNote can try to recover it f...

OLE Program Error
When trying to edit a WordArt object that worked properly in the past now receives the following error message and cannot be opened for editing. Error Message: Publisher cannot launch or communicate with the OLE program server program to complete this task. What can be done to aleviate this error? I have gone through the support database and it is way above my head. I'm wondering if it has to do with any MS updates? If any of you are able to assist, it would be deeply appreciated. It would be helpful to know the version of Publisher you are using. There are different solutions for ...

Error Sending Some Emails
Hi, I get the error below after i send to most of the email addresses that i use. I can send any emails through Tiscali's own mail client. Any ideas? ========================================================= Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: RE: Cardiff Sent: 18/02/2004 15:41 The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'Andy Ball' on 18/02/2004 15:41 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) Bob <boblawley@tiscali.co.uk> wrote: > ======================...

Unhandled exception with Release version DLL
I am getting an unhandled exception with my release version DLL, but not the debug version. By checking the call stack, I found out that the problem seems to be in the CALLBACK EXPORT function. I did an override on the OnFilePrint and did a CALLBACK EXPORT bool bGfxUserAbort; BOOL CALLBACK EXPORT _GfxAbortProc( HDC, int ) { MSG msg; while (!bGfxUserAbort && ::PeekMessage(&msg, NULL, NULL, NULL, PM_NOREMOVE)) { if (!AfxGetThread()->PumpMessage()) return FALSE; } return !bGfxUserAbort; } If my test application is also release, everything worked fine, but if my test app...

pop and smtp errors unique to machine
I'm using windows xp home and i'm running into pop and smtp errors using outlook. i've verified on another machine that the account works and the settings i'm using are correct. when i try "test account settings" for the account using outlook the "log on to pop" fails and the "send test e-mail" fails. i've also tried using outlook express and i get the following pop error: The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'pop.cogeco.ca', Server: 'pop.cogeco.ca', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, ...

email accounts...import
How would I import my email accounts from another computer.... I have many accounts from outlook 2003 and would like to import them to another computer and can I also import the rules from another computer? I have the hard drive access to it... as the registry got royally messed up after downloading a "pick of the day" from PCMagazine site! Last time I do that! Ron.... wrote: > How would I import my email accounts from another computer.... > > I have many accounts from outlook 2003 and would like to import them to > another computer > > and can I also...

Outlook 2003 Error #4
Using XP (clean install) with OL2003. Keep getting the same Outllib.dll error in Outlook.exe. Outlook.Exe Appver: 11.0.5510.0 Appstamp: 3f1380f0 Module Name: Outllib.Dll Mod. Ver: 11.0.5608.0 Mod Stamp: 3f35d24e fDebug: 0 Offest: 0000b746 Have all service packs installed for XP & OL2003. Is there a website that I can visit to analyze this error message. Thanks in advance! ...

Windows Scheduler Error
When I run the scheduler, I get this message: "The Task Image is corrupt or has been tampered with. User.Feed.Synchronization-{08D8EE38-23BB-4C70-8FAD-84B0186399CA}" Any suggestions on resolving this? Thanks! ...

managing sub-accounts
I want to track multiple sub-accounts in one account in Money. For example, in my chequing account, I want to manage funds for gifts, vacation, car maintenance, etc. Is there anyway of tracking the money available to sub- account funds from within a master account? thanks. See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q113. "steven lacoursiere" <steven_lacoursiere@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:035801c3c2ca$469f1940$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I want to track multiple sub-accounts in one account in > Money. For example, in my chequing account, I want to > manage funds for gif...

Formula error #2
I am trying to create a simple formula to grab the text from a cell in another worksheet (same workbook). Instead of getting the text, the following is displayed (which is the text of my formula, not the text in the cell it should be reading): ='amen shell'!c1 What am I doing wrong?? Thanks! Your cell was probably formatted as Text when you entered your formula. Change the format to General, click in the cell to edit, then hit Enter. In article <43B3041F-CBAE-408F-AE25-FDD8323FE625@microsoft.com>, Ashley <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying t...

Unhandled Exception
When I try to add a new product, I get the following message: <description>The specified object was not found.</description> I checked to make sure that the description field was there. What could be wrong? Kathyc, Have you made any customizations to the system? Checking the event log on the Event Viewer (on the server) could also help you try to find out what happened. Regards, Leo Lopes @ L3 ...

How to refer to a range except one cell
Hi, I'm trying to average a range except one cell in the middle of that range (or alternatively to condition on a range made of two separate sections). The formula I'm trying to use is the following: =IF(AND(B$47>0, B$53=2), B$47-AVERAGEIF(B$45:B$50, ">0"), "-") Except, instead of B45:B50 in AVERAGEIF, I want the range to be B45:B46 and B48:B50 (i.e. without the cell B47). Can anyone tell me how to use a split range with AVERAGEIF or how to tell it not to look at cell B47? Grateful for any advice. Thanks! Just use some helper cells:...

Error Message #7
When attempting to start money 2003 receive the following error message."This application has asked the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the support team for more information." I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program. Same error message. a fix that is often the first thing that any support person will have you try is to go to "RUN" and enter msmoney.exe -s this is some sort of database repair startup of Money. give it a try. >-----Original Message----- >When attempting to start money 2003 receive the following >error message....

Error with permissions, error sending messages, just too many erro
I must be doing something wrong, because everyone I've shown this server to says they have nevre seen this many problems with Exchange on an out-of-the-box installation. It never occured to me that extreme sensitivity of this application would be the biggest problem I am having with it... I can right click on a message in my Public Folder contact lists, click on "New Message to Contact" and it will create an e-mail to the person. Sounds good right? This process works for every single folder *EXCEPT* one. When I try to send a message to any contact in that folder (and i...

target language error
When I try to save my file as a web page it keeps coming up with an error saying that it cannot find the target language files on my computer. Since I'm working in English I don't understand why it is doing this or what I can do to fix it. -- di What version Publisher? I imagine this article will help, it will be about the same in 2007. The Files Necessary to Support the Target Language You Have Selected... http://support.microsoft.com/kb/265354/en-us -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "di" <di@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4AB309C2-7D16-4...

HQ Client Runtime Error 429
v1.3 We are getting the following error message on a few of our client's computers when they try to launch HQ Client: "Runtime Error 429: ActiveX can not create object" So, what is this - and how do we get past it? -- Jocelyn This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_07DB_01C7555E.9BC05B30 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Jocelyn, Re-register your .dlls http://tinyurl.com/yaxnc2 --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3...

is there a way to turn off the display of an error message
i have a workbook setup that have several pages in it (for a month) and some math where a cell that may not be filled in yet is a 0 value. so i am getting lots of divide by zero errors. it certainly is useful to know but detracts from the appearance. can this selectively be turned off? thanks. jim Hi Jim! There's different ways of approaching this. Try amending the formulas that resolve to the error: Example =IF(B1=0,"",A1/B1) This returns an empty looking cell until a numeric entry is made to B1. But note that it will return #VALUE! if text is input to B1. This is ...

Purchase Order Create Error
I am using Store Operations Manager version 1.2.0154 on Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 2 and all posted hot-fixes. When creating a new Purchase Order, I am selecting: 1) Generate based on re-order information 2) Only items in the selected departments (and selecting one department) 3) Order from the primary supplier And then I click on OK. I am then receiving an error message: Store Operations Business Rules Error #-2147217833 The statement has been terminated. (Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server) (SQL State: 01000) (NativeError: 36...

Money Into Your Paypal Account; As Shown On Oprah!
Read this message until the end, and you will find out how the money flows in easy !!!!. Follow the steps and it WILL work. Trust me !!!!!. It's NOT illegal and it is NOT a scam !!!!!. PROVEN ON OPRAH! Reported in the Wall Street Journal!!!! The only thing you need is : - E-MAIL ACCOUNT - PREMIER (FREE) or BUSINESS PAYPAL ACCOUNT - $6 on this account (The only investment) - 30 minutes of your time There is no limit on how much money you can recieve, and you haven't got anything to lose with this Business program. I will explain how it works !!!!!. Follow these 4 easy steps and i...

Block all emails except
Hi, is it possible to block all emails except the ones coming from your contacts (in Outlook Contacts)? TIA. Only in Outlook 2003...what version are you using? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "ashkaan57@hotmail.com" wrote: > Hi, > is it possible to block all emails except the ones coming from your > contacts (in Outlook Contacts)? > > TIA. > > ...