Unexpected Errors sending email

I have just installed CRM.

I am having problems sending email from it.

When I set the DevError on the config file to on it
states:

An unexpected error occured.  An error occured attempting
to dispatchthe email: HTTP Status: 404 Nor Found. URL may
be invalid.  Error Number 0x80040216.

Source d:\crm\build\3297
\src\platform\include\proxy\proxyutil.h

Line 47

Query String //Activities/Email/edit.aspx

Can anyone shed any insight on this?

Thanks in advance.

0
Mark
6/3/2004 9:21:56 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

If you din't then installing MS-CRM email router:
...\MS_CRM_CD_1\Exchange\setup.exe
may help.
Rgds,
Per

0
Per
6/3/2004 11:56:30 PM
Mark,

Check the registry on the CRM server.  Under the local
machine\software\microsoft\mscrm key there will be an entry for the Exchange
server.  Verify that the URL appears valid.  Also, check to see if you have SSL
installed on the Exchange server for OWA.

Matt Parks

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 14:21:56 -0700, "Mark DiMartino" <mdimartino@falkorgroup.com>
wrote:

I have just installed CRM.

I am having problems sending email from it.

When I set the DevError on the config file to on it
states:

An unexpected error occured.  An error occured attempting
to dispatchthe email: HTTP Status: 404 Nor Found. URL may
be invalid.  Error Number 0x80040216.

Source d:\crm\build\3297
\src\platform\include\proxy\proxyutil.h

Line 47

Query String //Activities/Email/edit.aspx

Can anyone shed any insight on this?

Thanks in advance.

0
Matt

error on save
i am using publisher 2003 and when i try to save the project i am working on, i am getting an error "cannot create a temporary working file" anyone have any idea what or why this is? thanks. NEVER MIND - I FOUND A FIX FOR THIS. THANKS! "AL" wrote: > i am using publisher 2003 and when i try to save the project i am working on, > i am getting an error "cannot create a temporary working file" anyone have > any idea what or why this is? thanks. Have you looked to see *where* you're saving this file? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ...

Repost: Crystal License error
Does anyone know where the IWAM_<computer_name> account password is being used by Crystal Reports? In my case I am getting logon errors for this account in the event log every time I try to access the reports. I have installed MSCRM on a Small Business Server 2000 box and I have gotten just about everything working except for the reports. When I try to access the reports I get the error about not enough crystal licenses. I saw the section in the implementation guide about this error but it doesn't seem to apply since the SBS2K box is an AD DC. Looking at the event logs it looks...

error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol IID_IPOutlookApp
Hi, I have ported one class from .NET into standard C++ but I have issues with some constant. My class is defined lke this : #ifndef _SYSTEMWINDOWSMOBILEPOCKETOUTLOOK_H #define _SYSTEMWINDOWSMOBILEPOCKETOUTLOOK_H #include "System.h" #include <objbase.h> #include <pimstore.h> namespace System{ namespace WindowsMobile{ namespace PocketOutlook{ class PimItem; class Contact; class Appointment; class PimItemCollection; class ContactCollection; class Folder; class ContactFolder; class OutlookSession; ... class OutlookSession { public: ...

Error message in field
I have a report using a fab ticket for production, using fab ticket number for the key to tie the report to the sub-reports my sub-reports are for totals of stock items purchased items work labor cost each of the above gives me the total in each of its own queries the labor field is always used, but the other are not. Therefore I get an error message when the field is null the report works great when we have info in all sections I don't know any VBA programing but the things I tried are; iif(Isnull([file name]),0,[file name]) iif(isnull([file name]),0,format([filename],0)) ...

Sumproject Run-time Error 13
I have this code and am having trouble with the Sumproduct working. I get a Run-Time Error 13 and Type Mismatch message? Can anyone help. Dim mTimeCriteria As String Dim mQuestion1Range As Range, mTimeRange As Range mTimeCriteria = "First day of employment (Time 1)" Set mTimeRange = Worksheets("Data").Range("DataTime") Set mQuestion1Range = Worksheets("Data").Range("DataQuestion1") mTimeCriteria = """" & mTimeCriteria & """" MsgBox Evaluate("=SUMPRODUCT( --(" & mTi...

Replying to an email
I am looking for a way to reply to messages with including the history text. "Ed" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:15de01c3e041$b985b6f0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I am looking for a way to reply to messages with > including the history text. Eh? Just click on "Reply" and the message you are replying to should be automatically quoted AFAIK...... ...

Are unexpected connections unexpected?
I've just done some re-configuration, and all seems to be working well. But one thing: I only have 4 active users, and hardly any mail. I almost never seen any active connections, and they are transient. But today I have a connection to mail mmt com au, 20 minutes!and it re-connects again! And a connection from 218 73 212 5 I've just run a relay test from www abuse net, I'm not on open relay. Anything I should be worried about? Any suggestions? (david) It could be that other server is doing something funny, like not closing the connection or responding slowly or not at ...

FRx upgrade from 6.0 to 6.7 error
All, I am at a loss. We have upgrades GP from 6.0 to 8.0 successfully, then we ran the existing FRx 6.0 version fine on the GP 8.0. But I would like to upgrade to Frx 6.7 and am getting a banner error which is fatal and the install stops. I have met all 3 criteria spelled out in the FRx 6.7 documentation and am at a loss. Any help would be welcomed. Thanks -- For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack Ruyard Kipling What is the exact error message that you are getting? -- Victoria Yudin GP MVP "ncst8pak" <ncst8pak@discussion...

How to deal with errors
I have a script that cleans up dates in a text file, and normally works well but sometimes the text file contains text the script cant deal with and it errors out. How would i go about telling the script to ignore lines with the word Now in it (see examples below)? Here's the script: Set fso = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set inF = fso.OpenTextFile("C:\IM\processing.txt", 1) Set outF = fso.OpenTextFile("C:\IM\upload.txt", 2, True) Function Pad (n) Pad = Right("0" & n, 2) End Function Do Until inF.AtEndOfSt...

Distribution list error
One of my users was trying to add a distribution list containing 107 members in a Public Folder. She received an error saying "This distribution list has reached the maximum size for your network e-mail server. No new members could be added." There were a total of 105 that were entered. We're running Exchange 2003 on a dual-Xeon Dell server in a 2 server cluster. I have approx. 200Gb of free space on the shared drive where I have the Information Store. Is there a limit to the size of a distribution list? Thanks...... -steve You were adding a Personal Distributio...

Outlook Slow & Errors
When I close Outlook2000 I keep getting this error message. "Program C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office]Outlook.exe" I'm using Office 2000 Prof ed, with Wind2k. Also, its real slow loading from one click to the next. A lot of time outs waiting for download of emails. HAd been working fine a couple of weeks ago, but steadily getting worse. Rest of computer seems fine, except when Outlook locks up. How do I correct? ...

DPM 2010 EVAL Error 917 when trying to access library
Hi, we used DPM2007 for over a year successfully with a HP MSL 2024 Tape Library. Now we changed to DPM2010. When we try to access the library through DPM, the management shell always crashes with following error: Connection to the DPM service has been lost. Review the application event log for information about a possible service shutdown. Verify that the following services are not disabled: DPM DPM Replication Agent SQLAgent$MSDPM2010EVAL MSSQL$MSDPM2010EVAL Virtual Disk Service Volume Shadow Copy ID: 917 A Fast Inventory or Detailed Inventory are not possible. Als...

My virus software won't let me email my spreadsheet... #2
I have a spreadsheet that I need to be to email, but Symantec's anti-virus software won't let it go through. I looked in the VB Editor and there was a module but it didn't have any code, just a header and footer so I deleted it, but it still wont go... Is there anything else I can do to this spreadsheet to make it go through or is this a Symantec issue? Thanks! Kelvin Change the file type to .abc (or any other extension that the blocker won't recognize). tell the person who is receivving the documentt to change it back. "Kelvin Beaton" wrote: > I have ...

#Value Error
Hi I am getting a #value error. The worksheet is set up horizontally. These are the formulas: At the quarter, I have =If(H33="","Quarterly",D33+F33+H33), and so on at each quarter. At the end, the formula in AB33 is =Sum(D33-E33+F33-G33+H33-I33+J33-K33,etc...) I guess it doesn't like the "quarterly" business. Can anyone give me something I can understand that will work around the problem?? Thanks for you help! -- OneFineDay If desired, send your file to my address below. I will only look if: 1. You send a copy of this...

Runtime error!
When I right-click a picture and select "send to recipient", occasionally I get the following: Runtime error! Wlmail.exe R6025 -pure virtual function call. Then WLM closes. Interesting, or what? ...

Unexpected price changes in orders
Sometime back we had a problem with price changes on back orders. What would happen is this, we would be out of an item so the order was placed in the WAIT batch. Then, when the item was made, the batch number would be changed to move it to a daily batch, then released. On some items - not all - when the batch number was changed, the price would change from the customer's price level price to the LIST price. When checking the Price List, the customer's price level price is still there, but that is not what is now on the order. The odd thing is that it doesn't occur on a...

SignedXML throws error
When I try to used the CheckSignature Method of SignedXML I get the following error. "Unknown transform has been encountered. at System.Security.Cryptography.Xml.Reference.LoadXml(XmlElement value)\r\n at System.Security.Cryptography.Xml.SignedInfo.LoadXml(XmlElement value)\r\n at System.Security.Cryptography.Xml.Signature.LoadXml(XmlElement value)\r\n at System.Security.Cryptography.Xml.SignedXml.LoadXml(XmlElement value)\r\n at SAML.Form1.button2_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in d:\\omtest\\saml\\form1.cs:line 295" string Any ideas what might be going wrong,...

Emails not posted to cases
I am running Exchange 2000. When an email is generated for a case, even if the case number (CRM:{8A844558-2288-4333-86F6-0FF4288C7162}:MRC) is in the subject line, the email is not being posted to the case. When we go to look at the activites history, the email is not there. I there a setting to make Outlook emails attach to CRM cases? Is the email showing up in the activities history for the contact you sent the email to? Is the email being sent out of the case or from the contact? -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "brellim" wrote: > I am running Exchan...

unexpected conversion trouble

Exch 5.5 mailbox size error
I have a user who appears to have a 1.3GB mailbox - I can't find anything in this user's mailbox that makes it so big. He had a circular delivery loop that filled it, but all these messages have been deleted permanently. I made sure the server was set to keep deleted items for 0 days and restarted the IS service. Any help much appreciated Matt Where goes it say 1.3GB, Outlook or Exchange? You probably also need to do a full backup to make sure that the store is properly backed up before DIRT will make sure the 0 days retention kicks in. Check the Event 1221 to make sure that ...

Cost Adjustment error
I am getting a cost adjustment error in the posting. It is saying I have an account entry is incomplete. I have tried to look for an error and cannot find it. What can I do to make sure this does not happen. In the financial and then batches I have several posting that are blank. I cannot figure out how to fix it. -- Thanks, Melissa Melissa: First, what transaction are you posting? Second, what do you mean "in the financial and then batches I have several posting that are blank"? Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP NOVA Solutions LLC Melbourne, FL I am in the receiving posting jo...

How do I prevent duplicate incoming emails?
Recently I started getting two of each incoming email message. Just today, there are now four copies of each incoming message. How do I get it back to just one and keep it there? I am using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003. You might want to post this to an Outlook forum as this is an Access database forum and you might not get much response due to that. Merry Christmas! -- Bob Larson Access World Forums Super Moderator Utter Access VIP Tutorials at http://www.btabdevelopment.com If my post was helpful to you, please rate the post. __________________________________ "Memphis King&quo...

OWA 302 error for inbox
I have two 2003 (sp2) front-end servers that are in DMZ. We have had this problem even before installing sp2. We use Network Load Balancing. After login, during OWA tries to display Inbox, I get login screen on right pane, prompting me to enter user id and pwd. In IIS Logs I see 302 error in logs when accessing frontend-02 (please see below the comparision between frontend-01 and 02 ; frontend-01 is working server). Secondly, I notice in the logs, on frontend-02, under cs-username field, there is '-', whereas on 01 server i see the username, henry. Any reason wy? To view prop...

Cannot receive internet based email for certain users
I have about three people that can't receive internet based emails from outside our domain. They can get email from inside the domain, but not from the outside. It also is speratic because I can send this user an email from my yahoo account and she will get it. But someone else tried from the internet and the user did not receive the email. The other two users are having the same problem. Could someone please help. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, gtucker On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 13:21:03 -0700, gtucker <gtucker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a...

Email addresses
I have one column of email address names without the domain name (kjmerr). I have a second column with the domain name (@juno.com). I want to combine the data from both columns into one column so that I end up with a third column of email addresses (kjmerr@juno.com). Note: the domain name is the same for all of the names. C1 contains =A1&B1 KJM wrote: > I have one column of email address names without the domain name (kjmerr). I > have a second column with the domain name (@juno.com). I want to combine the > data from both columns into one column so tha...