Undeliverable folder

I have some email going into the Outlook routers undeliverable folder these
Emails have a crm tracking token in the subject line so I can't understand
why they dont get routed.  Most emails route fine.  Has anyone seen this
before ?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Share my "Contacts" folder and "Inbox" folder between different PCs...??!!
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00AF_01C66D27.6DC113C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello group! =20 Please could someone suggest a way that I could share my "Contacts" = folder and "Inbox" folder between different PCs. This would allow = different users on different PCs to access the same list of contacts and = the same emails. =20 Does this require a whole Exchange server to be set up? Is there not a = way of doing it without a product like Exchange? =20 If E...

Missing Folder in 2007
Have a client that has literally hundreds of folders and sub-folders and sub-sub folders in Outlook. They accidentally dragged a folder into another one and I'm just seeing if there is a simple way to find this folder without have to search each folder until it's found. This VBA example might do it: http://www.vboffice.net/sample.html?lang=en&mnu=2&smp=82&cmd=showitem -- Best regards Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook Manage and share your categories: <http://www.vboffice.net/product.html?lang=en> Am Wed, 10 Mar 2010 13:21:01 -0800 schrieb cid9...

Public folders #31
we have mail coming into public folders in exchange 2003 - when people reply to these mails, understandably the from address would be from the user who is replying - we want to have the from address as the public folder address. you can change this when you send the mail in the options menu but exchangfe doesn't like it and throws the following message back: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: RE: testing Sent: 01/02/2005 09:24 The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Peter Pickthall on 01/02/2005 09:24 You do not have permission to...

Fading letters on Outlook Folders
Has anyone seen this? The last letters on a folder name start to fade away. If I remane it, the letters of the folder are bold again. Bruce ...

How can I view the folder size and number of emails per folder in.
How can I view the folder size and number of emails per folder in the Folder List pane? boronewts <boronewts@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How can I view the folder size and number of emails per folder in the > Folder List pane? You can't. You can view the folder sizes by right-clicking on the folder (or the PST name), choosing Properties, and clicking Folder size. You can view the number of items in a folder by enabling the status bar and clicking the folder. -- Brian Tillman ...

Help! Opening other user's folder in Outlook
My boss has given me permission to his Outlook inbox and a few folders in his inbox. I can open his inbox, but I am unable to find and open any of his folder. I can't even figure out how to get a folder list. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! ...

Which folder's SSL should be activated for RPC Over HTTP
hi Could you please tell me which below folder's SSL should be activated for RPC over HTTP under the Default Web Site in IIS 6. P.S : Default Web Site diverted to Exchange folder. Exchange ExcWeb ExcAdmin RPC Public Thank you very much Dennis Enable SSL on the RPC virtual directory. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/E2k3RPCHTTPDep/eff69721-ab4a-4bdc-af49-e8834044cda4.mspx -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Deniz" <archer_uk@hotmai...

In inbox folder no arrange by
Inbox toolbar disappeared; all other folders are good. Cannot see "arrange by" in view drop down for inbox folder. I am getting email - but can't see it. I will not be able to see any response by email. Version of Outlook? Type of mail account? There are a couple things that you can try; Start Outlook with the /cleanviews switch; Start-> Run; outlook.exe /cleanview (note the space in the command) Reset the Outlook Toolbars by renaming the outcmd.dat file to .old when Outlook is closed. See http://www.msoutlook.info/question/19 Scan your pst-file for ...

Configuring NDR copies to Public Folder
Hi Using Exchange Server 2003. I created a 'postmaster' mailbox that receives NDRs and then set it so that it forwards it to another address which is a mail enabled public folder. I get this error in the event viewer. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeIS Public Store Event Category: Transport Delivering Event ID: 2028 Date: 08/07/04 Time: 2:36:56 PM User: N/A Computer: APOLLO Description: The delivery of a message sent by public folder NDR NOTIFICATIONS227406224D7E7D4E26D0C5A3D1DD7EA40A5CCA has failed. To: 'notavaliduser@ebop.govt.nz' Cc: The non-delivery repo...

Undeliverable folder
I have some email going into the Outlook routers undeliverable folder these Emails have a crm tracking token in the subject line so I can't understand why they dont get routed. Most emails route fine. Has anyone seen this before ? ...

Search folder for conversations in which I participate
Hello, I have found myself plugin which allows me to download newsgroups into my personal folders. Now I want to be able to create a search folder in Outlook 2003 which finds all conversations in which I participate. Is this at all possible with Outlook 2003? Thanks in advance! No, just individual messages. But when you create a custom Search folder and use the Advanced tab you can set criteria so it pickes up names with your name in the from field and with your name in the body (to pick up the replies). You should cover just about all the messages then. -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij....

Undeliverable POP3 Email
I am having a problem with emails dissapearing if the username is not correct on an incoming email using POP collection. For example: if a email is sent to joe@domain.com and this email address is invalid, I have set the undeliverable emails to go to admin@domain.com. This is not happening as the email sent to joe goes to the POP3 account, is downloaded in the Exchange\Mailroot\vsi 1\PickUp folder which is correct and then it is not sent to the admin account. Help please. I think that you need catch all solution, try this http://hellomate.typepad.com/exchange/2003/08/exchange_catch...

Unable to display the folder error.
I get the following message when using Outlook. If I close Outlook then reopen it, it will work until I switch icons (calendar to contacts). "Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location. An error occurred that prevented the file M:\Outlook\cij.pst from being saved. Close and then restart all mail-enabled applications." Can anyone help me with this problem? ...

Unable to delete e-mails from any folders
I am having the same problem. Everything works good except unable to delete any files in the Outlook Express program. I went ahead and loaded the newest Internet Explorer and still the same situation. "I am having the same problem" Who are you refering to? Note that this is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips ...

Which files and folders from the two solutions must be merged to combine web sites solutions
If I understand what I'm reading on the Internet the only way to combine two website solutions and store them in one folder on a host is to make them into one website solution. And there are certain files and folders in a solution that have predetermined names and there can only be one of them. And that means combining some files from two folders into one folder (like the App_Code files) and combining some data from two files into one file (like web.config) It would be great if I knew which files there can only be one of, as well as which folders there can only be one of....

Undeliverable #5
I work for a non-profit. One of the agency's we deal with is not able to send us email anymore. When I send them an email & they replies, he get's a message that says something like this - -----Original Message----- From: System Administrator Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 3:08 PM To: 'Brian Blake' Subject: Undeliverable: RE: please respond Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: RE: please respond Sent: 7/19/2005 3:08 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'Brian Blake' on 7...

Moving File Folders
Is there a way to prevent users from moving a file folder from one directory to another? Not an Excel issue but try this advice. See Start>Help & Support on "permissions" and how to set same for users. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:04:14 -0400, "Betty Csehi" <betty_csehi@andersonsinc.com> wrote: >Is there a way to prevent users from moving a file folder from one directory >to another? > > ...

Does Outlook download Yahoo's sent folder? If not, How can I downl
Does Outlook download Yahoo's sent folder? If not, How can I download Thanks for your hlp. --Paul Vakerling No. Ask Yahoo!. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, PVakerling asked: | Does Outlook download Yahoo's sent folder? If not, How can I download | | Thanks for your hlp. | | | --Paul Vakerling So Outlook will only download the inbox folder? What if I had another folder say,"Sent1", would ...

Undeliverable #3
I am running SBS 2000 SP4 and I have certain users who's addresses come back as undeliverable unless you fully complete their addresses when typing (not auto-complete). Let's say Our email server (hosted by our ISP) is named 'thatdomain'. Our domain on SBS running Exchange is named 'thisdomain'. When I look at their profilesand email address settings they seem to be identical to the other users who experience no problems. However, when I export the address book into Excel and scroll to the EmailAddress field they show this type of address- '/o=thisdomain/ou...

Invalid folder
I just upgraded to Office 2003. I have a folder in my mailbox named Junk Mail1. It is empty and has a symbol on the folder which is a red circle with a line through it, symbolizing "no". When I right click on it, the delete option is greyed out. Can I get rid of this? On 2-May-2005, "Howard Brazee" <howard@brazee.net> wrote: > I just upgraded to Office 2003. I have a folder in my mailbox named Junk > Mail1. It is empty and has a symbol on the folder which is a red circle with > a > line through it, symbolizing "no". When I righ...

customize all message folder views at once?
Hello, In Outlook 2007 is there a way to customize in one step, the view of all message folders? -- Thanks, Bob BBran <bbran@nowhere.com> wrote: > In Outlook 2007 is there a way to customize in one step, the view of > all message folders? Technique outloined here: http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/grouping.htm -- Brian Tillman Thanks for the help! "Brian Tillman" <tillman1952@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uDsrBDWyHHA.5584@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > BBran <bbran@nowhere.com> wrote: > >> In Outlook 2007 is there a way to customize in o...

email access to "contacts" folder under Public Folders
I have exchange 2003 and Outllok 2003 & 2007. My problem is that we created a contacts list in public folders for general usage. We can get to the list make changes, etc Problem is we cant see that list when trying to send an email and get click on the "TO" Buttom. We can see the Public Folders BUT nothing under. Is there a setting that I am forgetting? Thanks, Raul Rego NJPIES Did you right click on it, choose properties and enable it as an address book? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions C...

Can't access public folders - "Handle specified is invalid"
Hello - We can't access our Exchange Public Folders through System manager any longer. All attempts to do so result in an error: "The handle specified is invalid" ID no. 80090301 Exchange System Manager. The server doesn't have an SSL certificate any longer (it used to be our Outlook Web Access server, but we've since moved to a front-end/back-end configuration so the SSL cert was removed from this machine). Based on posts elsewhere, I've tried enabling anonymous access to the Public folder in IIS, disabling SSL for the default site and Public folder site, st...

Undeliverable Mail
You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <server name #5.7.1 smtp;554 5.7.1 The server sending your mail [207.13.101.242] does not have a reverse DNS entry. Connection Rejected. Please contact your Dial-Up/DSL/Network ISP Provider.> I get this message when sending an email. What exactly does this mean and how do i fix it? Whoever hosts your public DNS for the domain needs to setup a PTR record in the reverse lookup for your mail server. -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS I...

Reply/forward undeliverable
For some reason all attempts to reply to or forward email returns undeliverable. Any suggestions as to what I have set wrong or can do to fix? ...