Unable to upgrade from Crystal 9.2 to Crystal 9.2.2

Since I am upgrading from CRM 1.0 to 1.2,I am going for Crystal 9.2.2

As per the direction in one of this discussion forum thread, I
downloaded the Crystal 9.2.2 upgrade (~176 MB file) from the Crystal
Deciosns FTP site.

But when I try to install it (on a developer machine) with my existing
9.2 License key , it fails saying that 'key is either invalid or
expired'

Any help is appreciated..

Thanks,
-Nans
0
govardhann
5/9/2004 4:51:07 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

We had a similar problem back in February. It turned out=20
that our Crystal Designer 9.3 was actually a Crystal=20
Designer 9.0 upgrade from Crystal Designer 8.5 which had=20
then been patched to Crystal Designer 9.3.=20

We spoke with MS and Crystal Decisions here in the UK,=20
the final answer was that the MSCRM plugin for Crystal=20
Designer requires the full version of Crystal 9.2. An=20
upgrade from 8.5 or any other version is not acceptable.

We bought the full version of 9.2, after much=20
protestation over licenses, and now everything works fine.

Still miffed about forking out an extra =A3400 pounds, but=20
we had no further problems.

Crystal 9.2.2

>As per the direction in one of this discussion forum=20
thread, I
>downloaded the Crystal 9.2.2 upgrade (~176 MB file) from=20
the Crystal
>Deciosns FTP site.
>
>But when I try to install it (on a developer machine)=20
with my existing
>9.2 License key , it fails saying that 'key is either=20
invalid or
>expired'
>
>Any help is appreciated..
>
>Thanks,
>-Nans
>.

0
anonymous

default browser #2
I receive email like the Boston Globe headlines. When I click on a link to read a story, it opens Netscape browser, but it can't connect to the internet. I have to paste the link (if there is one) into IE to read the article. How do I make IE my default browser to open and read links from email? Thank you, Tom ...

CRM 1.2 on SBS2003 install (web Server)
We have built a new SBS 2003 server and followed the CRM instructions verbatim. We got as far as the system successfully installing CRM. Our only question during the process was on selecting the Security Account. We used the default of Local System. After adding CRM accounts to the Pre-Windows 2000 Compatible Access Group, we then changed the Crystal Admin password. No problem. This is where it goes sour..... We tried to install the email router. We get an error: "One or more of the Microsoft CRM servers you listed is invalid or you do not have Administrator privileges on that ...

Just upgraded to Office 2008, can't find Entourage database
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC Email Client: imap I just upgraded from Office 2004 to 2008, completed the install, but when I attempt to open Entourage, I get the message: "Entourage Cannot access your data. To attempt to fix the problem, rebuild your database." The problem is, no database is listed on the database utility. Another posting suggested that the database is too corrupted to even be found, but it opens up and works fine in Entourage 2004. What to do? Dear Joel: joelm@officeformac.com wrote: >Version: 20...

Can't Upgrade from 2004 to 2005
Hi! Several months ago, a creeping corruption problem that caused me to spend weeks manually reconstructing transactions, destroyed my confidence in Money's ability to maintain my data. When I tried to updgrade from Money 2004 to Money 2005, it insisted that I disable bill pay and that it would re-enable it. Instead of re-enabling bill pay on the same account, it created a new empty account and attached bill pay to that. There is no obvious way to correct this and the new help system is totally useless. In the few days I had Money 2005 I never found a single answer to a question i...

Toggle Button Help 2
How do I configure a toggle button to toggle a cell between 2 differen colors (in this case from blue to white and back)? I only have half o the formula but don't know how to assign the other half of the toggl to change the cell back to white. Here's my formula: Private Sub ToggleButton1_Click() Range("D20").Select With Selection.Interior .ColorIndex = 8 .Pattern = xlSolid End With End Sub How do I add the rest? Thanks.. -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Josiah, Answer Toggle question #2, you can assign the function: Private Sub ToggleButton1_Click() I...

Counting empty cells within a range of cells #2
A sheet can have a variable range of adjacent cells each containing the value =1 The range defines the perimeter of, or surrounds a group of empty cells however outside the perimeter, the remaining cells on the sheet are empty as well. The task is to count the empty cells that are surrounded by the perimeter of 1�s: To do this manually, I use the @countif (range=0) function however it requires that I go into the worksheet and select the range manually. I would like to do this by formula or macro. The knowns are: 1) The location of the start/end cell of the range 2) That the next cell in ...

Unable to forward attachments
I'm having problems sending (forward) an attachment with Outlook. I can send an attachment if I send a fresh email but when I forward an email that contains an attachment the recipient doesn't get the attachment. My sent items folder shows the attachment was sent. I'm using WinXP and Office XP. I've tried disabling Norton anti virus but that didn't help. I've searched Google and the Outlook newsgroup and found a lot of people with the same or similar problems but so far I've been unable to find any type of fix. Does anybody have any ideas were to look for more inf...

Can i apply 2 mailbox manager policies to the same mailstore ?
I have been reading up alot on this issue, and the only information i have been able to find is that you cant run more then 1 exchange recipient policy against the same user. My issue - I want to have a seperate mailbox manager policy run against each of my 4 mailstores to do a cleanup of inbox and sent / draft items. this policy moves the mail items into the deleted items folder for each mailstore. On top of this policy i want to have a policy that will delete all mail items older then 60 or 90 days depending on the mailstore from the deleted items, and delete them permanently. How ca...

Printing one pg item (visio), only prints 2nd 1/2 of page. Help?
I have a one page flowchart in Visio 2003. It fits an 8 1/2 x 11 page on print preview screen. When printed, only get 2nd half of the flowchart on the page, as though it only started printing from that point. All settings seem normal, am able to print normally in Word. Opened other visio flowcharts that had printed normally 30 minutes ago, and now only getting 2nd half of page. There were some printing issus with Visio 2003. Have applied the latest patch to Visio 2003 and are you using the latest printer drivers? John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3...

Exchange 2000 - Additional Server
Hi We have 2 sites, connected via a 256k leased line, separated into 2 subnets. On the site with the Internet gateway, we have an Exchange server 2000, which currently all clients at both sites connect to via Outlook 2000. We have approx 25 users at each site. I would like to put a second exchange server at our remote site, so that when they get attachments etc, they don't have to wait forever etc. We would then have each person's mailbox on the server that they normally use, I can get my site log on scripts to deal with which Exchange server they use. I am thinking maybe we coul...

Unable to display the folder. The inbox folder could not be found
I'm new to Exchange. I'm setting up a very small exchange system at home (MSDN), in order to learn a little about it before making the decision to move to it in the office or not. My home server is acting as both a PDC and Exchange Server. All appears to be fine, and I can access my exchange account, while my other half can access her exchange account. However, although I've given myself access to my other-half's inbox (sharing, given my user "Publishing Editor" access to her inbox), when I attempt to open her inbox from Outlook, I receive the message "Unable...

Sum Formula #2
I have two spreadsheets in a workbook. One has forecasts by week and the other is used for planning purposes. I need to put sum formula in my planning sheet to add up the forecasts for a set period of time. The number of weeks to sum would vary by line (I have over 500 lines in my spreadsheet so don't want to have to do this manually. e.g If I need to sum 6 weeks the formula would be SUM(E6:J6) If I need to sum 8 weeks the formula would be SUM(E6:L6) If I need to sum 9 weeks the formula would be SUM(E6:M6) TIA Rob With the number of weeks in cell B4 -- =SUM(OFFSET(Forecasts!E6...

IIS & Exchange: 2 x SMTP server?
Hi, We have IIS and Exchange running on IIS. The server was accepting incoming SMTP but the message were not stored in Exchange, also some configured domains were not accepted. In IIS and Exchange there is a configuration for SMTP and we suspected that the IIS SMTP got the incoming calls and handled it. We changed the port number of SMTP in Exchange to 8025 and as we thought a telnet session to 25 accepted mails (but not stored in Exchange), when connected to port 8025 mail was stored exchange and other domains were accepted. We tried to stop the smtp server in IIS but at every restart the...

help with 2 xl sheets...
I need help with 2 worksheets. first sheet is a time schedule sheet. I need to count the total number of shifts entered in a week The sheet is set up so columns are days of weeks, each person has 2 rows, top row is the start time bottom row is end time, time is entered is in 24Hr format and shifts start at various times of days. Second I have a row of numbers 1 to 20 that is averaged in row 21 in column A. Row 1 has the most current figure, row 20 is oldest, Can I set it up so I can enter the most current number in row 1 column A and all the existing figures automatically bump down 1 row? ...

Outlook Shutdown #2
I am able to send/receive emails thru Outlook 2003. However, the program will not completely shutdown (the icon remains in the lower right)and I have to use the task manager to complete the shutdown. Then, when I restart outlook, I receive the message to start in "safe mode". What could be keeping outlook from completely shutting down? (OS=XP prof, 56K modem shared on a home nw) Thanks, Tracy ...

ftp server or I can saved from Ecxel? #2
I need to fine out how to save a hml workbook onto my website do I need to use ftp server or I can saved from Ecxel? Kosta ...

the system cannot find the file specified outlook 2003 #2
Attachments show up in emails, but when you try to open them, the messages comes up "the system cannot find the file specified", but other recipiants on same email can open theirs. ...

Using (1), (2), (3), etc. in Risks and Issues Category values?
Do most of you use numbers, like (1), (2), (3), to define Category values for Risks and Issues to keep it "the same" as the out-of-the- box values for Status? Just curious. Thanks Andy Novak UNT Andy, I have used both with numbers and without for projects, based on the clients maturity. I would suggest if you want to make it as easy as possible to differentiate between the different risk and issues categories, put the number in, it makes it much easier to see. Alex. On Feb 20, 8:48=A0am, "ano...@unt.edu" <ano...@unt.edu> wrote: > Do most of y...

Unable to move messages
Hi, I am unable to move messages between Inbox and PF in OWA. I know its a limitation of OWA. But any workarounds? On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 04:38:01 -0700, Jack Dorson <JackDorson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I am unable to move messages between Inbox and PF in OWA. >I know its a limitation of OWA. > >But any workarounds? Only using another application such as Outlook (RPC over HTTPS) ...

Relay Problems #2
Hello Everyone, I have setup quite a few Exchange servers in my life, but the things that has now happened to me, is quite strange. I have a SBS 2003RC2 server running here, which keeps on relaying messages! I checked the relay, authenication, etc. settings. They're all like they have to be. I checked for virusses and spyware, no luck at all... In the meantime, I had to block port 25 to stop messages sending out. I put on the logging to the highest level, but it looke like they do not use any account to logon to the smtp server, which means it is an open relay. Quite strange with ...

MSN BillPay and Money 2007 #2
Has anyone had any experience with setting up MSN BillPay in Microsoft Money 2007? From Managing Online Services within Money 2007 I signed up for MSN BillPay and have my user name and password to make payments but limited to using the MSN Web Site. When I try to enter this info in Money 2007 to activate MSN billpay online services I get a message saying that I must have "special sign-in information" other than the web based user name/password and points me back to the MSN Web Site for the needed info. My problem is that I cannot find any mention of this special sign-in on any of t...

unable to open outlook #4
I have microsoft outook 2002. I can no longer open it. It has hour glass icon and freezes. After ending task it asks to start the outlook program in safe mode. That also failed. Where can get help? Please advice. sp See http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/outlookdoesntstart.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "sp" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:05d201c48fe9$bf767560$a401280a@phx.gbl... >I have m...

integration with Outlook 2003: slower on XP than W2K? after upgrade?
Hi, I have a VB.NET (2.0) application that integrates with Outlook 2003. I have windows XP SP2. The users had Windows 2000, and Office 2000. They upgraded (!) to Office 2003. But: - an action that takes 0,5 seconds on my pc, takes them 4-5 seconds - an action that takes 2,5 seconds on my pc, takes them 8-9 seconds So for a test we completely desinstalled Office 2003, and did a full re-install of 2003 on a system. Performance increased with +- 30%: times are now 2,5 seconds and 6 seconds. But still much more than my 0,5 and 2,5.... What's the reason of this performance-problem? The ...

Unable to save .vcf as contacts in address book
I am having problems with Outlook 2000 saving .vcf's as a contact in the address book. I can forward the email to a client with Outlook 2003 and am able to save just fine then. We are running Symantec AV v.9 if that makes any difference. I was unable to find anything about this on the symantec site. Tom Shuee <tshuee@harlan.com> wrote: > I am having problems with Outlook 2000 saving .vcf's as a > contact in the address book. What happens when you try? -- Brian Tillman >-----Original Message----- >Tom Shuee <tshuee@harlan.com> wrote: > >> I a...

Catastrophic Outlook 2003 problem: 'Unable to load nwnsp.dll'
I just upgraded to Outlook 2003 and it gave me an error that bombs me out of Outlook completely. It says that is is unable to load nwnsp.dll. I;ve found this file and put it in various places, but nothing works yet. Neverwired <Neverwired@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just upgraded to Outlook 2003 and it gave me an error that bombs me > out of Outlook completely. It says that is is unable to load > nwnsp.dll. I;ve found this file and put it in various places, but > nothing works yet. That's the Lotus Notes MAPI service provider. I don't believe Outlo...