Unable to re open a sales opportunity

Hi,

I have a problem where an opportunity has been closed incorrectly as lost
and I need to re-open it. when I do this I get a message saying "Unable to
manually set the sales stage to complete".  It then just goes back to the
closed status.

Any idea's please?

thanks

Mark
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

you can do that using SQL oppertunityBase and goto the oppertunity with GUID
, set value 1 to 0.

It will work
--
Regards,

MS CRM Certified Professional

http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com

Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com

"MarkInnes" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a problem where an opportunity has been closed incorrectly as lost
> and I need to re-open it. when I do this I get a message saying "Unable to
> manually set the sales stage to complete".  It then just goes back to the
> closed status.
>
> Any idea's please?
>
> thanks
>
> Mark

Unable to open calendar

First Time Opening Outlook
I just installed Outlook and when I try to open it, I get a popup message titled "Connecting to Microsoft Exhange Server". The message is, "Your Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable." and a second popup says, "Configuring Outlook Accounts". The configuation process never does complete. I can even open outlook. Help! Thanks Ross Ross <Ross@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just installed Outlook and when I try to open it, I get a popup > message titled "Connecting to Microsoft Exhange Server". The message > is, "You...

unable to scroll the page

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

Unable to conect

MSXML6 C++ unable to locate node

'OWA was unable to get to your inbox'

Unable to display the folder (have I lost my mail?)
I've just transferred all my mail from my mac via IMAP, and rather laboriously set up all my rules to get all my mailing lists in separate folders etc. Outlook has just decided that it can't display the two biggest folders because e:\documents and settings\administrator\local settings \application data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst is in use and cannot be accessed. The file does not exist. I assume my mail is gone and I have to go and throw it at the IMAP server again, but could anyone tell me why this has happened and how to stop it from happening again? Is this all on a Mac?...

Unable to display
Hello Background: I using Ex2k. when i connect another mailbox in existing admin mailbox, it give error while i click on that particular mailbox. Error is Unable to display the folder. The information store could not br opened: Can anyone tell what exectally the problem, is this a permision or any thing else. Sudhir /Thanks Hello Sudhir In Exchange 2000 an Exchange Full administrator does not have te right to open an other mailbox by default , you need to add these accounts (or groups) to the Information Store object and give the appropriate permissions (send as + read as Greet Dirk ...

Unable to close/delete Opporotunities
Running CRM 1.2 on W2k3 std. server and SQL2000 on a different w2k3 std. server. The owner of an opportunity is trying to close it. The following message appear on the screen: "There are are still active or draft quotes associated with this opportunity. These must be closed before the opportunity can be closed" We have not configured the Fiscal Year for our CRM system, and thereby not enabled Quotes. This has worked before, and I can't recall that we have made any changes to the system since. Another odd thing is: If an owner of an opportunity or the Administrator is ...

cannot open default email folders. information store cannot be ope
i have deleted and reconfigured my profile more than once but Outlook will not open. I can access my mail online through Cox but it does not contain my personal folders or all of my emails. I am using Vista and Outlook 2007. thank you. Have you inadvertently configured your mail account to connect to an Exchange server? "jnormandin" <jnormandin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F8E95224-8BAD-4B79-9CED-B673D68D16DF@microsoft.com... > i have deleted and reconfigured my profile more than once but Outlook will > not open. I can access my mail onl...

unable to send mail
This is my first Ex2k3 installation. I believe I configured Ex2k3 correctly. I seem to get no errors running smtpdiag. However, when I try to send an e-mail from my internal admin account to an external account, Outlook Express complains: The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server... Server Response: '550 5.7.1 Unable to relay... I'd appreciate your help. In news:8E5CEE3F-2B99-41A8-ABA7-B0F90EA7099F@microsoft.com, bill tie <billtie@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > This is my first Ex2k3 installation. I believe I conf...

"Publisher Cannot open the file!!"
hello, lasty year i created a 52page catolouge for work in pub, i need to update this but unfortunatly it has told me that "Publisher Cannot open the file" i have tried all the help options i could find online and i have had no luck, there is about 2 weeks work re doing the file so i would be really happy if somone could help!! thanks russ keegan What version Publisher? Description of the Publisher 2007 hotfix package (Publisher-x-none.msp): October 27, 2009 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/976177/en-us If you have other versions of Publisher: ...

unable to add email account to microsoft outlook 2003
i installed office 2003 some 3 months ago and now wish to use the office outlook but i do not get the option from the tools menu to add email account .... i really am a noob at this . any hints? peter morris <peter morris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i installed office 2003 some 3 months ago and now wish to use the > office outlook but i do not get the option from the tools menu to add > email account ... i really am a noob at this . any hints? Try it from Control Panel's Mail applet. -- Brian Tillman cheers ... i ahve added it ... someone told me that as it is...

Unable to send E-Mails #3
I have recently installed broadband and when I attempt to send an E-Mail I get the following message. 554 <E-Mail Adress>: Recipient address rejected: Relay access denied Any help would be gratefully appreciated On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 13:27:03 -0800, LarryM wrote: > I have recently installed broadband and when I attempt to send an E-Mail I > get the following message. > 554 <E-Mail Adress>: Recipient address rejected: Relay access denied > > Any help would be gratefully appreciated You probably need to authenticate to your outgoing server. Set that up on the &...

Workbook.open function
Hi everyone. Our archives are stored in a rather interesting format, in that the "aba" for 07/29/2003 is stored as aba.csv.2003_07_29 This presents a problem for me when trying to open archived data manually, because the workbooks.open function ALWAYS adds an .xls to the end of the statement below, which does not exist. I am using: Workbooks.Open Filename:="aba.csv." & Year (Range("P2").Value) & "_" & Month(Range("P2").Value) & "_" & Day(Range("P2").Value) Can anyone assist me in forcing EXCEL n...

Outlook 2002
I have an issue with the time it takes to preview or to open a msg (5-10 seconds). I am working with an offline OST file. I have tried turning off Word as the editor, and the remove blank line features (and experimented with most other options). I have also run the detect and repair and even reinstalled the complete office suite. Help please anyone! Go to Tools -> Options -> Other and disable Instant Messaging. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Rob" <raking2000@hotmail....

Cannot open control panel, computer, recycle bin, photos
Yesterday I uploaded photos to my computer just fine but today when I went to go look at my photos it said, windows not responding, windows restarting. It did that for the control panel and everything else windows related. I restarted my computer, didn't help. I did system restore and it said something went wrong so it didn't restore anything. I tried doing the run sfc /scannow and the thing didn't even open. I have norton security center which says everything is fine. I'm not computer savvy so I have no idea what to do next. Also, I don't know if this has anyth...

Sale pricing according to a schedule from HQ to Store
Hi, I'm using 1.3 SO and HQ. I want to use item sale pricing according to a schedule. I defined weekly schedule in HQ and sent it to stores (style 208) - it is ok. Next I defined item on sale, set sale price, placed a dot before "The sale is in effect according to a schedule" and selected the schedule. When I use worksheet "Style 301: Set Item Sale Prices" it sends to stores "This item is on sale" and sale price information, but changes automatically scheme to "The sale is in effect for a specific period". Am I doing something wrong or is it i...

Unable to find VC++.net express
Hi, I just downloaded and installed VC++.NET Express for hours, but after restarting my machine as required, I cannot find the program group no matter on Start menu or my disks. What is going on? Was the installation successful? If it was installed fully, you should find it at the location where you installed it. Does it appear as an option under Control Panel::Add Or Remove SOftware? ------------ Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com The installation should not take that long normally - maybe your installation screwed up. -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] <samhng@gmail.com> wrote in messag...