Unable to install Analytics accelerator cube

I'm encountering trouble trying to install the SQL Analysis cube for the
Analytics accelerator.

I'm following the steps in the "SSAS2005SimpleCubeDeploymentGuide.doc"
document.

On step #3 the guide says to right-click on the CRM AF Base project and
click "Deploy". Each time I do that, my result is a series of errors
displayed in Visual Studio.

The first error (that I'm guessing leads into the following errors) states:
"Errors in the OLAP storage engine: The attribute key cannot be found:
Table: dbo_FilteredOpportunityCompetitors, Column: competitorid, Value:
{7ED42D62-E10B-4BE1-85F9-3928A9259A76}."

I've verified the table and column exist.  Sure enough, that value does NOT
exist.

Where is the SQL script pulling that competitorid value FROM ? Is it
assuming that I'm installing to the CRM sample VPC? How can I get the cube to
deploy properly in my environment?

Thanks.

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I think I've found the cause of the problem, but don't know how to remedy it.

In my FilteredOpportunityCompetitors view, there is a record that shares its
OpportunityCompetitorId with a record in the OpportunityCompetitors table.
BUT, the two records have DIFFERENT OpportunityId and CompetitorId values.

This seems incorrect to me, and I don't know how best to fix it. If anybody
reading this has any suggested solutions, I'm all ears.

Thanks.

Steve did you have any luck with this?

"Steve Jacobs" wrote:

> I think I've found the cause of the problem, but don't know how to remedy it.
>
> In my FilteredOpportunityCompetitors view, there is a record that shares its
> OpportunityCompetitorId with a record in the OpportunityCompetitors table.
> BUT, the two records have DIFFERENT OpportunityId and CompetitorId values.
>
> This seems incorrect to me, and I don't know how best to fix it. If anybody
> reading this has any suggested solutions, I'm all ears.
>
> Thanks.

0
CRM2008 (45)
6/24/2009 2:36:01 AM
Sorry, no. And to be honest, I haven't looked at it in several weeks.

"CRM 2008" wrote:

> Steve did you have any luck with this?
>

> "Steve Jacobs" wrote:
>
> > I think I've found the cause of the problem, but don't know how to remedy it.
> >
> > In my FilteredOpportunityCompetitors view, there is a record that shares its
> > OpportunityCompetitorId with a record in the OpportunityCompetitors table.
> > BUT, the two records have DIFFERENT OpportunityId and CompetitorId values.
> >
> > This seems incorrect to me, and I don't know how best to fix it. If anybody
> > reading this has any suggested solutions, I'm all ears.
> >
> > Thanks.

MSDN Installation 1.2: Javascript Errors
I have installed a CRM Server and separate CRM client (along with the supplied example database). Access through IE6 works fine. Within Sales for outlook, I have 2 issues; 1> It takes 1.5 minutes to start up Outlook (it's only a 1Ghz machine, but CPU usage appears as 1-2% while it is loading). 2> I get various script errors when clicking on the CRM Shortcuts; Errors include messages such as... 'http//crmsvr/sfa/home_comps.aspx - object does not support this property or method' IE script error 'Could not complete the operation due to error 80020101' For testing, ...

Install 2005 without converting my quicken file
I want to run both quicken and money on the same computer. How do I install Money 2005 without converting my Quicken file. I want to start Money from "Scratch." In microsoft.public.money, Paul wrote: >I want to run both quicken and money on the same computer. How do I install >Money 2005 without converting my Quicken file. Even if you "convert" your Quicken file, you could still run both. I believe that Money only reads your .qdf and does not change it. > >I want to start Money from "Scratch." Tell Money you do not want to convert. It will a...

Outlook crashing with v3c installed
Hi All Outlook is crashing as mentioned in article KB931270 except with outlook 2007. The supposed fix is part of KB925874 however I am not in one of the affected time zones and the fix is quite intensive meaning updates to Windows, Exchange, CRM Server and Client machines. Can anyone suggest whether I should install the patches in this situation? Ian ------=_NextPart_0001_7CA384A5 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Ian, You can still get the hotfix separately. Normally a support incident is free if it is for a hotfix. So, you could open a support incide...

home-cinema-installers.co.uk home cinema installation
if you need a superb 'home cinema installation' (http://www.home-cinema-installers.co.uk) then we give you a outstanding finnish. Thank You -- Addessapelamb ...

font installation data
How can I find out which application (not which user) installed a given font on my PC? I do NOT want to know if the font is not an original Windows font at all, I want to know why and when it was installed. On 24/12/2009 11:19, Horst Heinrich Dittgens wrote: > How can I find out which application (not which user) installed a given > font on my PC? > > I do NOT want to know if the font is not an original Windows font at > all, I want to know why and when it was installed. There is no standard way of recording this data. You may be able to get the date from th...

Unable to open calendar

Auto Except install
I want to install this, but will I be prompted to reboot the server? Do I need to do this off hours? thanks Hi Installing the Auto Accept Agent does not require a server reboot. -- Mark Fugatt Microsoft Limited This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "spepi" <spepi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F3E74ABD-4701-492C-8DA4-BDCDF18511A4@microsoft.com... >I want to install this, but will I be prompted to reboot the server? > > Do I need to do this off hours? > > thanks > Thanks Mark. Now t...

Updates won't install
These 3 updates have been installed repetedly and each time it shows they have been installedhowever, the updates ready to install icon keeps showing back up saying these updates are ready to install AGAIN! And I have tried turning off spyware and anivirus to install and have restarted several times. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 Update for Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP x86 (KB982524) Download size: 0 KB , 0 minutes (Downloaded; ready to install) This update addresses a set of known issues of the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1. ...

unable to scroll the page

How install addt'l payroll users license
I have just purchased a license for 101-250 employees in payroll and am having trouble figuring out how to install the license key. Can anyone help me with this? Tools - Setup - System - Registration Keys You might need your system password to be able to access the Reg keys. Have all users exit out before changing the keys. Kevin "Melanie Wagner" wrote: > I have just purchased a license for 101-250 employees in payroll and am > having trouble figuring out how to install the license key. Can anyone help > me with this? ...

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

RMS Installation
We recently acquired a new client (single location outdoor mercandizer) with an existing RMS installation. One of our first tasks was to install a new workstation and add RMS. Upon installation on the desktop, I can connect to the SQL database on the "server" with Store Operations Administrator, but NOTHING happens with Store Operations Manager except a dialogue box stating it can't hit the database. How do I point SOM to the database???? Thanks in advance for the help!!! Symmessooner in SO Administrator - File/Configuration Make sure you log into Windows as an admi...

Unable to conect

Problem installing
I have an older copy of Money (3.0) that I attempted to install on a ME machine. Installation starts , then error comes up stating, can't find file msetup.EXE on system. I had this installed on my older 98 machine and it installed no problem. Any solutions out there? ...

MSXML6 C++ unable to locate node

'OWA was unable to get to your inbox'

Unable to display the folder (have I lost my mail?)
I've just transferred all my mail from my mac via IMAP, and rather laboriously set up all my rules to get all my mailing lists in separate folders etc. Outlook has just decided that it can't display the two biggest folders because e:\documents and settings\administrator\local settings \application data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst is in use and cannot be accessed. The file does not exist. I assume my mail is gone and I have to go and throw it at the IMAP server again, but could anyone tell me why this has happened and how to stop it from happening again? Is this all on a Mac?...

Unable to display
Hello Background: I using Ex2k. when i connect another mailbox in existing admin mailbox, it give error while i click on that particular mailbox. Error is Unable to display the folder. The information store could not br opened: Can anyone tell what exectally the problem, is this a permision or any thing else. Sudhir /Thanks Hello Sudhir In Exchange 2000 an Exchange Full administrator does not have te right to open an other mailbox by default , you need to add these accounts (or groups) to the Information Store object and give the appropriate permissions (send as + read as Greet Dirk ...

How can client read .pub document without MS Publisher installed??
I just finished a super complicated brochure that I am quite satisfied with. Unfortunately, it is useless because my clients are unable to open it since none of them have MS Publisher installed on their computers. ---- I tried converting it to various formats but it loses too much to be used. ----- Does anyone have any clue how this problem can be solved.....Q-U-I-C-K-L-Y? Thanks in advance! Steve Three letters - PDF -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "nj-professor" <njprofessor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3EB7D1AF-F318-430F-955B-AF328199...

Where are the Bios for clean install
I have read lots of answers for a clean install, but none of say how and where are these "Bios" at. This is a Dell Dimension 8100. I have two programs (?) on start up. One is setting, and the other is boot setting. Is one of these Bios. I am a beginner at this, and really need some help. But could you put it into simple terms, pretty please. If you ask, why do I think I need a clean install, I will tell you. Did a clean install years ago with the help of Dell. Computer came with WinMe on it, and we had to do alot of re-installs on it. Finally give up on WinMe, and ask...