Unable to automatic close Outlook

After installing CRM Outlook client on laptop it isn't possible to close pc.
This funtionality closes all open programs and shut down computer.
After CRM is installed Outlook needs to be closed manual.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=598abc1c-8cbb-4038-b873-0615241b3849&dg=microsoft.public.crm
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Outlook 2002 SP2 automatic update of server rules
Laides and Gentlemen, after installing outlook 2002 on the computer I have the problem that the generated rules are automatically updated if the rule wizard is closed. Due to the big amount of rules I am using it is not possible to activate all rules on the server. With the previous version of outlook it was possible to select between automatic or manual update of the server. In the actual one this is not possilbe within the rule wizard. Is there a way to keep oll rules on the client and prevent this update of the server? Due to the fact that the client is up and running 24h / 7 da...

Why is Outlook telling me I'm not online when I am?
When I try to connect to Outlook 2007 it states that "the connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must me online or connectred to compelter this action". The problem is that I am online when trying to connect to Outlook. It will not let me go in and change the settings it only closes the Outlook suite. What can I do? I would really like to use this feature. I am using Windows XP. Cougar1960 wrote: > When I try to connect to Outlook 2007 it states that "the connection to > Microsoft Exchange is unavailable. Outlook must me online or co...

outlook won't automatically receive/send when opened
outlook won't automatically receive/send when opened how do i get it to do this? An answer would require knowing your Outlook version, mail account type, and connection type. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "newbiejw" <newbiejw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EDBE10B5-2D8E-4684-99A8-C8C0F4FDC25F@microsoft.com... > outlook won't automatically receive/send when opened > how do i get it to do this? ...

Money automatically assigns splits
How do I stop Money 2006 from automatically assigning splits based on a past transaction ? E.g. if I go to Costco and spend $50 on groceries and $20 on misc, next time I download transactions from my credit card and the Payee is Costco, Money automatically enters splits ($50 groceries and $20 misc), even though the downloaded transaction has a different amount altogether... Does anybody know how to stop this stupid behavior ? And, how to prevent Money from automatically assigning categories to the downloaded transactions ? Thanks ! Don't download transaction data? That was the seriou...

First Time Opening Outlook
I just installed Outlook and when I try to open it, I get a popup message titled "Connecting to Microsoft Exhange Server". The message is, "Your Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable." and a second popup says, "Configuring Outlook Accounts". The configuation process never does complete. I can even open outlook. Help! Thanks Ross Ross <Ross@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just installed Outlook and when I try to open it, I get a popup > message titled "Connecting to Microsoft Exhange Server". The message > is, "You...

Unable to open calendar

Outlook across firewall #3
We are a small franchise and access our email using Outlook 2000. The head office has the Exchange server that hosts our email across a VPN using a Raptor firewall. 2 out of 6 or our Windows 2000 SP3 clients on the same network are having problems when they try to access their email for a second time. The error they get is "Unable to access Exchange Server". The only way to access the Exchange server again is to restart Windows2000. Then it will fail with the same error if they click on the Send/Receive a second time. Thanks in advance. ...

Outlook 2002 pst errors
For the past several months, my emails through my ISP are not being sent to my Outlook inbox. When trying to determine the problem, I receive an error message stating, " Errors have been detected in the file C:\Documents and Settings\owner\local settings\Application data\microsoft\ outlook\ outlook.pst. Can someone assist me with this problem? Thanks Run scanpst.exe against to check it for errors. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- <anonym...

Outlook 07 Causes App Hang
Any idea how to fix iTunes and Quicken app hangs related to OL '07? Problem signature: Problem Event Name: AppHangXProcB1 Application Name: iTunes.exe Application Version: 9.0.2.25 Application Timestamp: 4ae90227 Hang Signature: d774 Hang Type: 2080 Waiting on Application Name: OUTLOOK.EXE Waiting on Application Version: 12.0.6514.5000 OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.256.1 Locale ID: 1033 Additional Hang Signature 1: 2da90c07e58bb4a0e1451fcc04515d29 Additional Hang Signature 2: 0d59 Additional Hang Signature 3: f247d96b0ecd058ec572f8bacec2de3c Additi...

Outlook meetings
Hi there, I am using Outlook 2003. Sometimes when I update an invitation to a meeting, by adding a few files, I am getting the meeting cancelled, recipients receive a cancelled message although I clicked an Update. Is there a possible solution for this? Thank you, T ...

How do i set up outlook?
I just purchased a dell computer and it came with microsft office? I am trying to setup my outlook email account but i am not sure where to start. do you have to have an existing email account like hotmail or yahoo to get this setup? Please help!!! Sheariep wrote: > I just purchased a dell computer and it came with microsft office? I > am trying to setup my outlook email account but i am not sure where > to start. do you have to have an existing email account like hotmail > or yahoo to get this setup? Please help!!! You have to have a mail account somewhere if you want mail. Y...

CRM/Outlook crashes when trying to remote
this works well for most of our users. The handful that are having problems have the following errors in the application event log: 1.) The description for Event ID ( 5972 ) in Source ( MSCRMAddin ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: 80131509, , CEmailTagger::Run, 343. 2.) The description for Event ID ( 5909 ) in Source (...

unable to scroll the page

Outlook 2002
I am having an intermittant problem. I send e-mails, most of which go through, but many times they don't, even though they are in my sent mail. I have the program set to give me a delivery receipt and I don't get it when they don't go through. I'm in XP. Any help? Thanks ...

How do I stop text from automatically filling another text box?
When I type in one box, the same text appears in another box. How do I unlink them? Someone answered my questions but the link isn't working so I can't see the response. Please answer again. Edit, Undo Synchronize. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Chicago" <Chicago@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:650076B3-99E6-4043-993C-7171FA4D0396@microsoft.com... > When I type in one box, the same text appears in another box. How do I > unlink them? > > Someone answered my...

Unable to conect

Outlook doesn't close --> WMS Idle
From time to time in recent weeks, when I log out of Windows XP Pro (SP1 with all updates) I get an "End Program" error on "WMS Idle", with the system indicating it can't shut down WMS Idle. Whenever this occurs (it happens only intermitently), Task Manager shows that the OUTLOOK.EXE process is still running. However, the Outlook 2002 application (SP2 with all updates) has been closed. There are no other system symptoms or problems whatsoever and the only software updates done for many months are Windows and McAfee updates. Is anyone aware of a Windows update...

Outlook AutoArchiving
The options under auto archiving in Outlook 2003 are greyed out even though the archiving is occurring. How can I change these options? On 2 Oct 2006 08:24:30 -0700, "chad" <slidellinternational@gmail.com> wrote: >The options under auto archiving in Outlook 2003 are greyed out even >though the archiving is occurring. How can I change these options? Not sure, that's a client thing. Any group policies in place to prevent you tampering with the settings? Not that I'm aware of. I'll check the server. Mark Arnold [MVP] wrote: > On 2 Oct 2006 08:24:30 -0700...

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

tasks in outlook today
how do you get tasks that are checked of as complete, not to appear on the outlook today screen. I have tried everything with no luck i'm using outlook 2002 please help Mike .. ...

MSXML6 C++ unable to locate node