trouble with CrmIsapi.dll

I was experiencing the same problem with the SDK as many have posted
to this group ...
"the WhoAmI() call results in a http error 405 when running sample
code"
I followed some of the advice; checked my .srf mapping to CrmIsapi.dll
and re-registered the CrmIsapi.dll.
when I re-register CrmIsapi.dll I get an error 80004005 - unspecified.
???
I copied it to various places and retried it ... same result.
I got the original from the disk and retried ... same result.
unmapped it from .srf, restarted and retried to register it ... same
result.
Anyone experienced this.
What's up with my environment?

Thanks
Sammy
0
samtl_uk
6/2/2004 2:12:03 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Strange MFC Extension DLL Loading Behavior
Hi - Whenever TechExcel's DevTrack 5.6 is running on the same machine as our application, our app. loads some of DevTrack's DLLs into its addresss space. At least one of the DLLs is an extension DLL and it causes resource conflicts with our app. I used the AppWizard to generate a simple MFC app and same thing happens. The generated app can bring up DevTrack dialogs just by creating dialogs with the conflicting IDs What gives Thanks Art ytw wrote: >Hi - > >Whenever TechExcel's DevTrack 5.6 is running on the same machine as our application, our app. loads some of ...

Email trouble with New User in Active Directory
Below is a trail of posts that have been made. My problem has yet to resolved and I need some help quickly. The only other thing I can think of is to reinstall Exchange Server 2003. Hopefully someone will know the answer. Thanks! Subject: Re: Email not Setup when new user created in Active Directory From: "Bryan Hill" <bthill@comcast.net> Sent: 8/15/2004 12:30:21 PM We have other clients that are working fine. Just when we try to set up new ones - it will create the SMTP address but not the X400 address. I tried manually forcing the X400 but it will...

Trouble with the template.
I want to reset the 'normal' template to default to "Times New Roman" 10point font, and the pages numbered centre top. This seems to work when I set and reopen Word2003 from the Administrator Template vis: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates. But it will not work when I open Word2003 normally from the desktop. I have deleted the "Normal.dot" from the following and copied in the "Normal.dot" from the Administrator above: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates...

trouble with CrmIsapi.dll
I was experiencing the same problem with the SDK as many have posted to this group ... "the WhoAmI() call results in a http error 405 when running sample code" I followed some of the advice; checked my .srf mapping to CrmIsapi.dll and re-registered the CrmIsapi.dll. when I re-register CrmIsapi.dll I get an error 80004005 - unspecified. ??? I copied it to various places and retried it ... same result. I got the original from the disk and retried ... same result. unmapped it from .srf, restarted and retried to register it ... same result. Anyone experienced this. What's up with m...

Portable app and mfc42u.dll
I am writing an application that is to run from a USB. It links dynamically with mfc42u.dll and I cant be sure it will be available on every system. So, I plan on including a copy of mfc42u.dll in the same directory as the app. Is this the way to proceed? Will this cause any conflict, problem, or whatever dll-hellish situation? I think this is ok. The dll is special and not on every system, so you should release a copy of it in the app directory. That's what I do with dlls to be used, too. Regards "Alexander" <the44secs@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1172037426.1...

Latest version of QSRules.dll (MRMS 1.3)
Hi , I would like to know the latest version of QSRules.dll is developed in VB.Net or VB 6? Regards, CP.Dinesh On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 08:58:01 +0200, C.P.Dinesh <CPDinesh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi , > I would like to know the latest version of QSRules.dll is developed in > VB.Net > or VB 6? VB 6 cod ...

Timers in a DLL
I am new to DLLs I have a Statically linked Dll with number of Classes derived from CWnd. I need to Start a timer from one of these Classes. How is this done Thanks for any help. // Create a new timer g_wTimerID = SetTimer(TIMERID, TICKLEN, NULL); // Create a specific timer if(g_wTimerID) { KillTimer(g_wTimerID); g_wTimerID = 0; } and overload OnTimer(UINT nIDEvent) like it to perform operation at each timer tick..... void CDlgVideoReader::OnTimer(UINT nIDEvent) { // TODO: Add your message handler code here and/or call default CDialog::OnTimer(nIDEvent); } good luck ..... &q...

IMSEXT.DLL
Algu�m poderia me fornecer a DLL - IMSEXT.DLL ? Esta DLL � encontrada no BackOffice Resource Kit lan�ado em 18/12/1998. Esta no CD na pasta \i386\exchange\web. Essa DLL pode ser utilizada no Exchange Server 5.x ------------------------------ Somebody could supply DLL to me - IMSEXT.DLL? This DLL is found in the BackOffice Resource Kit launched in 18/12/1998. This in the COMPACT DISC in the folder \i386\exchange\web. This DLL can be used in the Exchange Server 5.x "Marco Camelo" <hotcamelo@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:9d6dbdd.0311241657.32a4e138@posting.google.com... &...

How to Debug MFC dll
I have a VS 2003 soln with 2 projects - 1 MFC Dialog based app and the other MFC dll. I am loading the MFC dll from my MFC app. If I set breakpoints in the MFC dll code, it doesn't stop there. How do I debug the dll ? Regards, Amit Is the DLL linked in with the App or do you dynamically load it? AliR. "Cagespear" <Cagespear@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C19EC4DF-2AC0-4BD3-B1C3-4C356A4EDF4C@microsoft.com... >I have a VS 2003 soln with 2 projects - 1 MFC Dialog based app and the >other > MFC dll. > > I am loading the MFC dll from my...

Unable to Load Registration Key (DLL)
Out of the blue today I get this error and can not get Money to start. Worked fine earlier in the day and now poof! What do I do?!?!?!?!!!!!! Mike Alexander PP-ASEL Temecula, CA See my online aerial photo album at http://flying.4alexanders.com ...

Trouble with Outlook 2003 and PST File
Hi, We have a user who is using Outlook 2003 and moves most emails to a PST file which is considered archived email data. They have reached the Max limited on this PST file of 1.99GBs and its not letting them open the PST file. It is trying to repair it when they try to open the PST file. Here is the message they receive: "Can't move the items. The file <path>\<filename>.pst has reached its maximum size. To reduce the amount of data in this file, select some items that you no longer need, and then permanently delete them." I can't even get it open to delete...

unexpected conversion trouble

I am in trouble
Hi, I am a student in Cambodia.I don't have any girlfriend. I tried everything. I looked at them wrote poem to them it doesnt work. I got an account from facebook, hi5 friendster myspace. I have 0 girl friend. What should I do? I am so desperate. I am good looking and 250 kg only. Please help me or at least send me some foood I am hungry Best Regards Hungry Guy __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4944 (20100314) __________ The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. http://www.eset.com You're tr...

Trouble with Pivot Tables & Named Ranges
Can I use a dynamic named range setup in one file as a range in pivot tables in another file? When I have the data source file (with the named range) and the pivot report files open, the pivot reports update just fine. But the moment I close the source data, the pivot reports no longer can update and I get a message that the source can't be found. If I reopen the source, the pivot tables work fine again - but as soon as I close it up, the reports no longer work. The source file is very large and I don't want to open it every time I have to update all the reports tha...

Trouble with "time" in formulas
I have a time sheet that looks something like this: A1=time...A2=time...A3=A2-A1+if(A1/24,1)...A4=if(or(A3<time(0,15,0),A3>time(4,0,0)),A3,time(4,0,0)) A1 and A2 are set up as dropdown lists and the times in the list are i increments of 15 minutes. WHat I'm trying to accomplish is (in cell A4 if A3 is between 15 minutes and 4 hours, then return 4 hours. if A3 i 0 or greater than 4 hours, return A3. If I enter enter times in A1 around 00:00 and A2 a little after 00:0 it works fine... example: A1=22:00...A2=01:00...A3=03:00...A4=04:00 A1=20:30...A2=00:15...A3=03:45...A4=04:00 A1=00...

trouble
I have been using my MS Publisher 2000 for over 3 years. Just recently I attempted to access the Publisher program and got the following message: "This application must be installed to run. Please run setup fom the location where you originally installed the application." I have done everything I know to fix this including uninstalling and reinstalling the program. I don't understand what happened overnight nor do I understand the instruction "run from the location you originally installed the program". I can not access the numerous publicaions that I have cr...

Trouble sorting a table???
Using Excel 2002) I am relatively new to Excel and can only really perform simple functions in a basic spreadsheet. The spreadsheet I'm having trouble with is pretty basic, but I'm having trouble sorting some of the results from a table. (I'll try and explain as best as I can) I have 10 people that I'm tracking 5 different things for (dates, debts, credits, items, number of transactions, and their balance as calculated in this table by simple SUM functions) I then have another table with these same 10 people with their total balance. This is the table I'm having t...

Having trouble
I have a set of numbers, a-e. A usually equals e but can be less. B remains constant. C is the sum of A and B. C cannot exceed D. D remains constant I have tried the following formula in the box for A, but C ends up being less than D when I want it to equal D =IF(C>D,E-(C-D)) What am I doing wrong? Uhh, I'm a little slow, but; If you are putting this formula in A and it's the same "A" that is part of the "C=Sum A & B" then I think you have a circular reference. In other words, you're asking xl to resolve "A" by asking "If C> D&quo...

Print Preview troubles
When I do print preview, the information in the scratch area gets overlaid on the document, and there are text boxes where there are none in the work area. In the work area mode, the docs look correct and the stuff I have in the scratch area is OK. It is a scrambled mess. I have used "bring to front" and its' mates-no help. Using Publisher 2002 to create a 8 page booklet on 11x17 stock. I may add: this document had been working but something happened to it, most likely my fault, but I do not know what. Thanks, Jim This was a bug in 2002. Drag the objects to the top or bottom in ...

Trouble with a domain with a
I'm trying to send email to the domain PCM-LWV.COM and I keep getting this NDR: The message could not be delivered because the recipient's destination email system is unknown or invalid. Please check the address and try again, or contact your system administrator to verify connectivity to the email system of the recipient. < ylpvm25.prodigy.net #5.1.2> Everything seems fine with our exchange 2003 server otherwise. We are receiving email from this domain, and when we reply we get this NDR. We can send email to any other domain.. is it the - in the domain name?? I tes...

CDHTLMDialog troubles
Hi I'm justing to use the CDHTMLDialog with the following code IHTMLElement* pLinkElement = NULL; if (GetElement(_T("ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_tb1"), &pLinkElement) == S_OK && pLinkElement != NULL) { BSTR current; pLinkElement->get_innerText(&current); pLinkElement->get_id(&current); CString tt=_T("Hello from Callidus DHTML"); BSTR bstr=tt.AllocSysString(); pLinkElement->put_innerText(bstr); pLinkElement->Release(); // Thanks Heath } Sorry I posted too soon :) ----------------------------------------- I'm just ...

Accessing global variables in EXE from DLL
Is there any way I can access the global variables declared in the EXE file from a DLL? Thank you Abhijit No. And it would be a truly lousy idea to try to do so. The word "Modularization" comes to mind. You could pass pointers to these variables in, but frankly, it strikes me as exceptionally poor practice to do so. If the DLL needs state, the state should come in via a pointer to some class that defines the DLL context. The usual reason for this question, by the way, is most often trying to partition poorly-written code into a DLL, where the poorly-written code uses global varia...

Having trouble connecting to Hotmail?
Add your comments here! Maybe someone at MS will see them and actually DO something. ____________________ Outlook 2007 on Vista Ultimate 32 bit........ I have a paid hotmail account that I have been happily using for 2 years now. I always check it via outlook (2003 and 2007). In 2007, for about the past 45 days, I would get intermittent dialog boxes asking me to confirm my password. I would, and I would select remember this password and things would continue - until about 3 days ago. Then the dialog boxes would not go away in Outlook 2007. It constantly asked me for my password and wo...

Sudden trouble with Entourage and Word for Mac
Hope somebody can help -- here part of my Chat session with Apple Support to explain the situation. Last night, I downloaded the software update that came through on the automatic alert -- I think it was the latest OS X upgrades. At that time I did not restart the computer as I normally do, because I was working on other things. I simply chose the Shut Down option when I was done. This morning I started up again and since I did, I cannot get any of my MS Office for Mac apps to work properly. Since the only thing that changed was that the update was downloaded and must have been installed when...

Trouble with manifest...
Hello, I want create a MFC application that uses XP styles. When I use the application wizard in VS 2003 and tick the manifest option, it creates an application with a manifest file. The manifest file looks like the ones you can find in exampels and is named "ApplicationName.manifest", located in the "res" directory. "InitCommonControls();" is called in "InitInstance()". So everything looks alright to me, but I build the application and run it on XP it does not have the files. What I am duing wrong here? Regards, Thomas >I want create a MFC a...