Trial CD - Sample Data Install

Hi,

I've successfully installed CRM server and setup the sample users in my AD
within the users group.  Also, I've unchecked the Restricted access setting
for the user in CRM setting up the sample data.  I started the install and it
autoselected the users from the ad and filled them into their appropriate
slots but when I installed the sample data it didn't install all the data.
It failed to setup the users and business groups.  Here's a sample of the
sample install log:

Sample Data Wizard started at 10/2/2006 5:22:42 PM

Fresh Installation started at   -  10/2/2006 5:22:48 PM

fetch organization  -  10/2/2006 5:22:52 PM

An error occurred while creating Microsoft CRM business units or users.  -
10/2/2006 5:23:48 PM

<error>
<code>0x80070534</code>
<description>Server was unable to process request.</description>
<type>Platform</type>
</error>  -  10/2/2006 5:23:48 PM

An error occurred while creating Microsoft CRM business units or users.  -
10/2/2006 5:23:48 PM

<error>
<code>0x80070534</code>
<description>Server was unable to process request.</description>
<type>Platform</type>
</error>  -  10/2/2006 5:23:48 PM

An error occurred while creating Microsoft CRM business units or users.  -
10/2/2006 5:23:49 PM

<error>
<code>0x80070534</code>
<description>Server was unable to process request.</description>
<type>Platform</type>
</error>  -  10/2/2006 5:23:49 PM

An error occurred while creating Microsoft CRM business units or users.  -
10/2/2006 5:23:50 PM

<error>
<code>0x80070534</code>
<description>Server was unable to process request.</description>
<type>Platform</type>
</error>  -  10/2/2006 5:23:50 PM

An error occurred while creating Microsoft CRM business units or users.  -
10/2/2006 5:23:53 PM

<error>
<code>0x80070534</code>
<description>Server was unable to process request.</description>
<type>Platform</type>
</error>  -  10/2/2006 5:23:53 PM

An error occurred while creating Microsoft CRM business units or users.  -
10/2/2006 5:23:53 PM

<error>
<code>0x80070534</code>
<description>Server was unable to process request.</description>
<type>Platform</type>
</error>  -  10/2/2006 5:23:53 PM

An error occurred while creating Microsoft CRM business units or users.  -
10/2/2006 5:23:54 PM

<error>
<code>0x80070534</code>
<description>Server was unable to process request.</description>
<type>Platform</type>
</error>  -  10/2/2006 5:23:54 PM

An error occurred while creating Microsoft CRM business units or users.  -
10/2/2006 5:23:54 PM

<error>
<code>0x80070534</code>
<description>Server was unable to process request.</description>
<type>Platform</type>
</error>  -  10/2/2006 5:23:54 PM

An error occurred while creating Microsoft CRM business units or users.  -
10/2/2006 5:23:56 PM

<error>
<code>0x80070534</code>
<description>Server was unable to process request.</description>
<type>Platform</type>
</error>  -  10/2/2006 5:23:56 PM

An error occurred while creating Microsoft CRM business units or users.  -
10/2/2006 5:23:56 PM

<error>
<code>0x80070534</code>
<description>Server was unable to process request.</description>
<type>Platform</type>
</error>  -  10/2/2006 5:23:56 PM

An error occurred while creating Microsoft CRM business units or users.  -
10/2/2006 5:23:57 PM

<error>
<code>0x80070534</code>
<description>Server was unable to process request.</description>
<type>Platform</type>
</error>  -  10/2/2006 5:23:57 PM

An error occurred while creating Microsoft CRM business units or users.  -
10/2/2006 5:23:57 PM

<error>
<code>0x80070534</code>
<description>Server was unable to process request.</description>
<type>Platform</type>
</error>  -  10/2/2006 5:23:57 PM

Created Business Units and Users.  -  10/2/2006 5:23:58 PM

Error occurred while importing
workflows.{085D09EC-3B6F-42F2-AB75-D521B326C073}  -  10/2/2006 5:24:12 PM

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.  -  10/2/2006 5:24:12 PM

Error occurred while importing
workflows.{D96AB2AF-7696-407E-B93E-B5C9FA734E4A}  -  10/2/2006 5:24:12 PM

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.  -  10/2/2006 5:24:12 PM

Imported workflows.  -  10/2/2006 5:24:30 PM

Can someone please help me with this.

Thanks,

--
Jim Bourque
0

comparing data in two fields
Hello: I am having difficulty creating a T-SQL script that displays records from a table, where data among those records match for one field but do not match for another field. I am starting off with the following script: select * from SOP30200 where SOPTYPE = '3' I want to show records where the field "MSTRNUMB" is the same but the field "SOPNUMBE" is different. Any ideas? childofthe1980s Is this what you were thinking... use two go SELECT t1.mstrnumb, t1.SOPNUMBE, t1.MSTRNUMB, t2.SOPNUMBE FROM SOP30200 t1 INNER JOIN sop...

unable to save data in current data base
I have been unable to save data to my current access data base. I have not changed anything that I am aware of. Cindy <Cindy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have been unable to save data to my current access data base. I > have not changed anything that I am aware of. Ask in a newsgroup for Access. -- Brian Tillman ...

Chart Data Table
This probably seems a trivial question but I really can't work it out! Each day I plot a specific currency rate with the date. I have two charts on a worksheet. One shows the graph since I started in 2003 and the other just the current year. When I add data I click on the appropriate graph and a blue rectangle encloses the currency data and a mauve one the dates. Here is my problem - on one chart, when I drag the adjoining handles at the bottom of the table to move it to enclose the new data BOTH rectangles move together however on the other chart only ONE moves so I have to drag t...

Installing Money Plus Deluxe Trial
Haven't installed Money Plus yet but have tried essentials and have used Money in the past and am trying to avoid a problem that occurs the first time Money downloads transactions from my bank. The first time it downloads I have a very large difference in what I have and what Money shows. Thus difference is in the thousands. Is there something I'm not doing properly when Money downloads transaction for the first time? Is there any rules of thumb I need to be aware of? Any help will be appreciated. James In microsoft.public.money, JamesJ wrote: >Haven't installed Money Plus ...

type of data convertion error
Hi all, when i'm trying to import or just to make a linked table i found errors in the some of the fields becaouse of the type of data whenever there is a mix in one column between some that are numbers and some that are chars the default is char but the numbers are becoming error how can i overcome the problem? ...

How do I import raw CSV data into an HTML Table ? (i.e. without the f***ing Microsoft Excel formatting tags)?!
Hi How do I import an MS Excel table (Office 2002) into Dreamweaver MX2004 without any bloody Micro$oft formatting tags?! - ie just the table structure & data please! What doesnt work: a) Saving the table as a CSV text file and re-importing back into Ms Excel and then saving as HTML file. When I import into DW it cant take out all the stray [f***ing] Microsoft characters. b) Doing the above and importing into Ms Word and then importing into DW. Because when you then run the tool to clean up Ms Word tags the damned thing just hangs!! SURELY there is an easier way b...

I get error when trying to drag outlook files to cd-rw
Using Outlook 2003. When I try to drag the backup file to the cd drive, I receive an error that says a problem was encountered when trying to copy the file and what do I want it to do...retry or cancel. I'm using sony cd-rw 650 mb. Any suggestions Make sure Outlook is closed when you try to do this so you can be sure the PST file is closed. "nancyn" <nancyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A42E397B-B1BE-4F5F-A021-B86B65056535@microsoft.com... > Using Outlook 2003. When I try to drag the backup file to the cd drive, I > receive an error that...

publisher trial problem
I can't install the Publisher 2007 because I keep getting an error message that I do not have access to some fonts. Then I get a message to abort, retry, or ignore. The only thing that works is abort, and I lose the program. Can anyone help? What is the exact error message? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "flowerscarlet" <flowerscarlet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EF8AA398-6C41-435F-B04D-E741BC722EA4@microsoft.com... >I can't install the Publisher 2007 because...

how do i find out what data is hidden i excel
how does one know if the data is hidden and how do i found out what data is hidden? What type of data? As it currently reads, your question is rephrased as "How do I know something exists if I don't know about it?" -- Best Regards, Luke M "dan cassidy" <dan cassidy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4ECA404E-9699-4B1D-8AD1-076119C20BDE@microsoft.com... > how does one know if the data is hidden and how do i found out what data > is > hidden? ...

BYTE Data type and UNICODE
I am converting MFC application to UNICODE. Please inform if BYTE data type is UNICODE enabled. If not how can I convert it to UNICODE. Thanks for your reply Regards Alpha BYTE is typedef'd as unsigned char, so is independent of UNICODE. If you have used that type correctly (i.e. as an 8-bit unsigned integer, rather than as a character), you should not have to convert it. Keith MacDonald "Alpha Siera" <AlphaSiera@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5C837E1E-AB84-4245-85EC-FD206491306E@microsoft.com... > I am converting MFC application to UNICODE. Pleas...

Trial Balance
Thanks in advance for any info. The Quick Trial Balance report is showing detail information instead of summary. Ex: Listing each payment under each account instead of showing summary $ amount. Is there a setting that can change this? The user says it just started happening this month and doesn't know what changed. Thanks Again, Morgan There is no one Quick Trial Balance report. There is a Quick Detail and a Quick Summary. In Receivables and Payables, you do not have the option to get a summarized Quick Aged Trial Balance. "Morgan" <abcd@senditon.com> wrote...

Fixed Deposit / CD
Given a start date, maturity date and the rate of interest of a Fixed Deposit / CD Is there any way Money can calculate the interest at maturity and create a list of all the maturities due date wise so that one can see which deposits are close to their maturity. For example: If you load the following Content into excel as a csv file: Citi Bank,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,, Number,AC Number,Name,Maturity,Interest rate,Currency,Current Balance,Status, 1,1234567890,James & Sam,21 March 2008,4.0000%,USD,418.84,Active, ,,,,,,,, Start Date,Maturity,Interest rate,Days,Principal,Interest,Balance,Further...

Hidden data when pasting from html page into Excel?
I have a situation where I copy a report, which is generated as an html page, into Excel for analysis. When a new copy/version of the report is available, I copy and paste the new data over top of the old in Excel. I've noticed that the size of my Excel file is growing after each copy/paste situation. To manage this, I can delete the worksheet where I paste the data and reconstruct it. After doing nothing else, saving the workbook results in an immediate reduction of file size. If I simply select everything on the sheet and delete, the file size does NOT go down; I have to delet...

Why would a Data Validation Listbox show all records during a Filter?
Greetings All, I set up a filter similar to Debra Dalgleish's Filter for Date Range, using a numeric range instead. This works fine. There is student data on a sheet named "Students," and filter criteria (grade levels 6 through 12) are on a sheet named "Schedules". On the "Schedules sheet are separate ranges for different class periods--each cell contains data validation with its source set =AbbNames, which is a column on the "Students" sheet. This allows the user to select student names instead of typing them. With the filter on, however, the listb...

Historical Aged Trial Balance error
We received an error message when running A/P aging.. The stored procedure pmHistoricalAgedTrialBalance returned the following results: DBMS: 105, Microsoft Dynamics GP: 0 Does any of your vendor IDs include a single quote character, for example O'MALLEY or O'NEILL? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Richard" wrote: > We received an error message when running A/P aging.. > The stored procedure pmHistoricalAgedTrial...

Data Entry after Select Query
Is there a way to tell a Form to go to Data Entry = Yes, after you have populated two fields on a form? I am running.. Private Sub Form_Open(Cancel As Integer) Dim varUnique As Variant varUnique = DMax("Key", "qryB_Update") End Sub But, after it populates the form with the data from the query, I would like to lock the form down to a Data Entry form. Keeping the data the I filled with the above code. Thanks. Yes, the dataentry options sets a new record. So best option is to lock the controls individually when you have opened the form. Remains the question...

Counting frequency in unsorted data
hi...I'm looking for a function that will count frequency using multiple variables in an unsorted data set using two variables. I can get the information that I need by sorting the data and then using Data->Autofilter and using the countif function ti isolate the variables individual. However, this is problematic if the data gets re-sorted. Data example A B C XA GM 125 XC BA 34 XA GM 23 XC NY 19 XA GM (blank) I'm looking to count the number of occurrences of XA where the value of GM i...

MS deluxe trial ?
I downloaded the ms money deluxe plus trial ver. I'm not going to upgrade to this. How do I get back to ms deluxe 2007 with up to date transactions? Thanks Jeff In microsoft.public.money, JG wrote: >I downloaded the ms money deluxe plus trial ver. > >I'm not going to upgrade to this. How do I get back to ms deluxe 2007 with >up to date transactions? Locate the *.m16 file that Money Plus created. Copy that to a *.mny filename. Install Money 2007, and have it open that *.mny file. Download transactions that are available and process them. What is not available by ...

Why is the order of my data table opposite from graph?
I'm using a simple bar graph with a data table. The data table is in the opposite order of my graph. I've tried resorting the source data, I've tried reversing the categories on the axis. I keep getting the same result - the Y axis is in alpha order from top to bottom (which is what I want) but the data table is in reverse alpha order (alpha goes right to left) I would first check the formatting of the data to make sure it is formatted correctly. If there are no data format problems, can you provide an example of the data that you're trying to chart? "mozermodo&qu...

Re: Uninstall of Office v.X and install of new licensed program
On 9/15/03 10:10 AM, in article 35c101c37bac$4ae04930$a501280a@phx.gbl, "Ryan Smith" <rsmith@thesportscenter.net> wrote: > I recently purchased new licenses of Office v.X so I could connect my > computers to a network and use Office on multiple computers at the > same time. I attempted to uninstall the version I had before on each of > the multiple computers and install the new seperate versions with a > unique license number on each computer. Now, no matter what > computer I'm on and whether the network is active or not, none of my > programs will i...

60 day trial on office 2007
i bought a new dell laptop that came will a 60 day trial of office 2007, when i try to sign up to use it , it wont give me a product code. Tells me there out of codes, try back later. This has been going on all week. Just wondering if anyone has had this problem, or have found a solution. thanks You must be joking! Microsoft cannot run out of codes. You need to contact DELL because your machine is still under a warranty and it is their duty to let you use the trial version! Otherwise what is the point of installing it in the first place? Perhaps for pleasure!! Incident...

Bell curve from Excel data...
Hello. Using the example from the http://tushar-mehta.com/... site, I have a mean of 1.55 and a standard deviation of .6176. Now when I plot the data as per the example on the site, the y-axis starte at 0 whereas the chart extends into negative terriroty making for a Bell Curve that look's a little strange to me. So, I guess my questions are (1) is this normal,meaning that does the chart properly show the standard deviation, (2) is there another suggested approach to use to get a normal bell curve to appear, starting from 0 on the x axis? My column A plot points start at -2.51 a...

Business protal data update
I installed GP server and Business on the same sever successfully, after running transactions on the Gp application sever, the inforamtion failed to be updated on the Business portal. for example: i entered sales persons, items, sites, creditor and debtors, made a run through transaction. opened the business portal, but the information wasn't on the portal. is the any configuration am yet to do? help.... -- Microsoft Dyanmics GP 10 TBash, After a successful install, security is probably the only major configuring you'll have to do (adding users to BP roles, SharePoint groups...

Combining Data #5
I have a question I am hoping someone can help me with. I have 2 worksheets that I need to merge the data. Both have a common field that I key on, Case ID. If the Case ID is found in both worksheets, the data will be pulled from worksheet 2. If the Case ID is exists in worksheet 1 but not 2, the data is pulled from worksheet 1. If the Case ID exists in worksheet 2 but not 1, the data is pulled from worksheet 2. Basically, I am exporting data from a system that only gives me current data. That file may contain existing cases or new cases that the old file does not. The old file ma...

No Data Event
Hi I have a 2003 database where when a user clicks a button 3 reports display. On the No Data event I display a message a cancel the report. Unfortunately if report #2 has no data the message displays cancelling report #2 but then report #3 doesn't display even though there are records to display. I tried changing the order of when each report which helped in this scenario but will be problem if the new report #2 doesn't have data. The alternative I suppose is to allow the reports to open with nothing. Any ideas on how to solve this? Thanks LeAnn Show us your code. -- ...