Total Communications System & MS CRM 3.0

To Anyone:

I am trying to find a complete "converged communications" system that has
complete integration with MS CRM 3.0 as well as an open API that I can
further integrate into my business applications.
I am finding a lot of sales pitches but no hard facts and confirmed installs.
Can anyone point me ?

Anthony DeHart
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

try

www.genesyslabs.com

=======================
John O'Donnell
Microsoft CRM MVP
http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm

"Anthony" <Anthony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> To Anyone:
>
> I am trying to find a complete "converged communications" system that has
> complete integration with MS CRM 3.0 as well as an open API that I can
> further integrate into my business applications.
> I am finding a lot of sales pitches but no hard facts and confirmed
> installs.
> Can anyone point me ?
>
> Anthony DeHart

0
John
2/8/2006 2:54:26 AM
Thanks for the lead, however this solution is designed for very large
companies and is not cost effective for the 25 user range.

Have you heard of TeleVantage or Vonexus ?

I am told that these are targeted toward small-medium size companies but can
not find out very much information ??

Anthony

"John O'Donnell" wrote:

> try
>
> www.genesyslabs.com
>

> =======================
> John O'Donnell
> Microsoft CRM MVP
> http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm
>

> "Anthony" <Anthony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > To Anyone:
> >
> > I am trying to find a complete "converged communications" system that has
> > complete integration with MS CRM 3.0 as well as an open API that I can
> > further integrate into my business applications.
> > I am finding a lot of sales pitches but no hard facts and confirmed
> > installs.
> > Can anyone point me ?
> >
> > Anthony DeHart

Check this out Anthony - it's what we're using.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/netsol/ns339/ns395/ns359/ns440/networking_solutions_sub_solution_home.html

"Anthony" <Anthony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> To Anyone:
>
> I am trying to find a complete "converged communications" system that has
> complete integration with MS CRM 3.0 as well as an open API that I can
> further integrate into my business applications.
> I am finding a lot of sales pitches but no hard facts and confirmed
> installs.
> Can anyone point me ?
>
> Anthony DeHart

0
Daniel

CRM SFO over VPN
Hi, I'm hoping this is something really obvious! I'm using Office 2003/WinXP - logged in using my domain username/password - connected over VPN - i click on any of the CRM folders and i get the following error: Error Code 10061: Connection refused Background: The server you are attempting to access has refused the connection with the gateway. This usually results from trying to connect to a service that is inactive on the server. Source: Remote server I have a fairly simple network - i'm vpn-ing in through a dedicated ISA 2004/Win2003 SP1 VPN server to the CRM server - t...

An XML question

Totals on Sales Inquiry native windows
We would like to have the totals on the Sales Inquiries: Transaction by Customer Transaction by Document Sales Documents Sales Items Today we can retrieve this information in separated inquiries and reports, be we would like to heve a easier way to see this totals... The same suggest can be applied to Smartlist. If possible, you can create a tool to sum a field after you make a filter I created a screen where you can see all sales, separated by day of week, and week of year, and totals YTD,MTD and WTD, but I am not able to have the same information grouped by item number, for example.....

want to remove money 2002 and money system pack
After XP update got a dialog "error 1606 could not access network location" Money 2002. I put in disc etc. Still get thisbox numerous times at start up. ] I don't use Money and removed it in control panel. I also have Money 2002 system pack listed. Cant remove. Tried to reload Money and get same error 1606. It's driving me crazy, I jsut want to fully remove Money and it's service pack! I appreciate any ideas. Have a look at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;265111 which might give you some additional things to remove. -- Glyn Simpson, M...

Conditional Formatting more than 3?
Excel 2000 ... Conditional formatting ... an abosolutely wonderful feature, but why limited to 3 conditions? Is there a way around this? I have a Tab Sheet containing 16 monthly Calendars (dates set by formula) ... These Calendars contain a target date based on date entered into another cell ... Within the Calendar I use Conditional Formatting to high-lite: All dates ... (Format White) ... (Condition 1) Target date ... (Format Yellow) ... (Condition 2) Above said ... I have various +/- tollerance windows around each target date (+/- window is ... 5, 14, 27, & 55 days) ... I have ...

total cost on report
I have areport with a cost field that I would like to total that collum at the end of the report. How do I do this ? do I need to create another field (total) please help thanks, jettro Jettron wrote: >I have areport with a cost field that I would like to total that collum at >the end of the report. How do I do this ? do I need to create another field >(total) The usual way is to use a text box with an expression like: =Sum([cost field]) -- Marsh MVP [MS Access] I'm in design view of the report, where do I insert this expression? I clicked on page footer to insert thi...

Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again.
OUTLOOK 2000, ERROR MESSAGE: Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again. This happens when creating a new email and clicking on the paperclip button on the outlook bar (inserting an file/attchment). I did a search in the knowledge base for Outlook 2000 but it came up with "When attempting to open an encrypted message ...". It's the same error only I'm trying to insert an attachment not open an encrypted message. I've already tried doing a "Detect and Repair" but that's never seemed to work for any issues my Outlook h...

Sort #3
I want to be able to sort a whole row of cells as one group. How do I do that? Let me know if I need to explain myself better. -- mykaltx ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mykaltx's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=22055 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=529259 You would need to concatenate the cells into a help column like =A3&B3&C3&D3&E3&F3&etc then select the whole table including the help column and sort by the help column -- Regards, Peo...

Installing CRM sales for Outlook (2003)
Why would I get the error message while installing Sales for outlook on windows XP rigth after "Specify Microsoft CRM server": <<Setup was unable to find an instance of Microfoft CRM server components>> The CRM server is working well and I can connect from XP client PCs fine using the same URL. Thanks for your support! Are you logged on with local administrator rights and a valid CRM user. Also do you have indexing service running ? Regards Pete. >-----Original Message----- >Why would I get the error message while installing Sales >for outlook on wind...

Setting ID# to 1 & Total on bottom of query result
Hi, I have 2 separate questions. First how do I set the ID# to 1 for the first record. I copied my whole database including queries and forms which were 2009 records and changed the titles to 2010. I did a "compact and repair" to the 2010 database. But when I start to enter records for 2010 the ID# is 2550. How can I reset the ID# back to start at 1? On many of my queries I have the results be for example 28 Caucation, 43 African American, 65 Hispanic, 4 Asian, 2 Native American. I need these numbers separate like they are but I would like a total line at the bottom...

CRM & Great Plains Hardware
ok, i posted this message yesterday, but it didn't show up. So here it is again We recently purchased both CRM and Great Plains (approx 50 users). We have to new Compaq servers to use for these products What is everyone's opinion on the best configuration 1. GP and SQL on one box, and CRM and SQL on another 2. SQL on one box and GP/CRM on the other 3. GP and SQL on one box and CRM on the other Thank - Jeff I take it you plan on integrating the 2? If so, there are specific requirements as to how you need to set it up using 2 servers depending on what NOS you're running on t...

Finding Cells that Total a Value
Hello Friends, I need some assistance in solving a problem. I have a spreadsheet with over five hundred lines of transactions. The sum of these transactions are creating a balance on the account. Is there any formula/macro that will help me find the transactions creating the balance? The sum of the account should be zero. To clarify, if we owe client money, there would be a transaction setting up that postive balance then a payment on the account taking it back to zero. There could be multiple transactions and then one net payment. Or we could be due to receive. So at the end of the day, th...

Check these important package that comes from MS
--sjympbgwnhrc Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="nlomxlwpifs"; type="multipart/alternative" --nlomxlwpifs Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="gpqutatvbuig" --gpqutatvbuig Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to protect yo...

Upgrading to CRM 3.0 01-24-06
Hi. I've been workin for a year or so with the 1.2, and I am about upgrade to 3.0. After reading quite a bit documentation, I still haven't found the questions I'm looking for, and I hope some of you guys kan help me out. I have a single deployment CRM 1.2 on a 2000 SP1 server. This must be upgraded, OK. BUT can I do an upgrade of the CRM databases in 1.2, install a new Win Server 2005 deployment with a new CRM 3.0 and then connect with exixting db, or do I have to go all the way with upgrading all the instances? Thx J Hi JB, The database schema of CRM 3.0 is significantly ...

Act! to CRM Migration
Well it is appearant to me now that the CRM Data Migration Framework is a giant hunk of poo. It not only doesn't work but it frustrates you while enot working. Can anyone suggest a CRM datamigration tool or method that doesn't cost more than $500. My client bought CRM under the OpenValue plan and it is costing more then they EVER spent on Act! to migrate the data that the whitepaper said would migrate easily. -- - I am Johnny here is the solution you need http://www.scribesoft.com/ its more than 500 dollars though but worth it if you dont want to mess with the DMF -- John...

Using MS / POS
I'm currently testing both MS POS and MS RMS and need some information on CC setup. 1. Does POS use the VITAL platform ? 2. Has anyone setup POS or RMS using Wells Fargo as the processor ? 3. Does POS have Debt support? Thanks Ed Ed, POS 2.0 supports Vital or FDC's platform for Debit and Credit. If you use FDC you can use Gift Card and Check Verification. Jeff "Ed at JKC" <Ed at JKC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CC128CE5-06A9-40EC-B463-80905A813C80@microsoft.com... > I'm currently testing both MS POS and MS RMS and need some infor...

Rota system
OK. This is a tricky one (I think!). Where I work we have a team of around 15 people, some of whom work part-time. Each worker has to spend time on a duty rota as either Duty 1, Duty 2, or Visiting Officer. What I would like to do is have an excel spreadsheet with a month per sheet across a year (for example – this might not be the best way to tackle the problem). I would like to be able to enter the names of the team members with the hours/days they work (to take account of the part-timers and be able to cope with changes to the team) and then for some clever mathematical ...

Mail Merge From MS Excell To Word
I have a spread sheet with one of the collums having a dollor figure (ie. $10.00) When I mail merged with Office 2000 the item filled in the word document with no problem. When I upgraded to 2007, when I do the mail merge it only inserts "10" in the letter Anyone have any help on this Hi, To control number & currency formatting in Word, add a numeric picture switch to the mergefield. To do this: .. select the field; .. press Shift-F9 to reveal the field coding. It should look something like {MERGEFIELD MyData}; .. edit the field so that you get {MERGE...

VB.NET System.ExecutionEngineException
I am trying to run the following piece of code. Dim objCommandBars As CommandBars Dim objStandardBar As CommandBar Dim WithEvents mobjExplorer As Outlook.ExplorerClass mobjExplorer = CType(mobjOutLookApp.ActiveExplorer, Outlook.ExplorerClass) objCommandBars = mobjExplorer.CommandBars objStandardBar = objCommandBars.Item(8) <-- this statement generates an exception of the type - System.ExecutionEngineException which I am not even able to catch. But when I try to run the same statement in the immediate window it executes without any problem. Has anybody experienc...

Total Items
Hi - Is there a way to get a total number of items that are about to be tendered, on the POS screen ? Thanks. You can customize the status.htm file. Not sure exactly what the variable is that you want, but I know it cn be done. "NJS" <NJS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:538F3CC7-F23D-43C7-8A5A-4319B8688E5B@microsoft.com... > Hi - > Is there a way to get a total number of items that are about to be > tendered, > on the POS screen ? > Thanks. Jason, Send me your email I have already customized this and will forward you. "Jason&qu...

3.0 laptop client fails to connect
Installed laptop client against Outlook 2003 sp2. No errors on install. It even connected on the first time. I've uninstalled and installed many times. Here's a log excerpt: # CRM Tracing Version 1.1 Unmanaged # LocalTime: 2006-02-08 16:59:30.987 # Categories: *:Verbose # Schedule: Hourly # ComputerName: LT-JJB # CRMVersion: 3.0.5300.0 [2006-02-08 16:59:30.987] Process:OUTLOOK |Thread:1004 |Category: Unmanaged.Platform |User: PlatformUser |Level: Error | Reading registry key BusinessId failed Function: FReadWzRegKeyValue File: c:\crmv3rtm\src\application\outlook\addin\common.cpp L...

Currency change partial in PoS 1.0 SP 1a
I changed default currency in the control panel but the change only reflect in Point of Sale Manager. Cash tender in PoS still shows $. How can I effect the change throughout the system? Your input will be highly appreciated. hi you need to restart the POS, and also make sure to check the Currencies window in Store Manager program it could be possible that there is currency format selected. Regards "Sokan33" wrote: > I changed default currency in the control panel but the change only reflect > in Point of Sale Manager. Cash tender in PoS still shows $. How can I &...

MS CRM AND Lotus Notes Integration
Hi, we have planned to Integrate MS CRM with Lotus Notes for one of our customers. 1. What are all third party Vendor available for this Integration? 2. What are all the connectivity tool necessary for this Integration? Kindly provide the necessary documentation for the same Thanks, Thangadurai Hi, we used the AddOn from Linkpoint360 and it works like a charme. Kind regards, Roland <mukathangadurai@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:1185882342.739951.141090@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > we have planned to Integrate MS CRM with Lotus Notes for one...

MS Money 2004 System Pack
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0043_01C759AA.556938A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Can someone tell me what this is and do I need it. My machine came = preinstalled with MSM 2005. I have since upgraded to MSM 2007. While = scanning though my "add/remove programs listing", I noticed that this = MSM 2004 System Pack is installed. I also noticed while exploring my = directory structure that there is a folder for MSM 2006 in the = c:\Programs directory. I have no clue where ...

Manipulating totals and columns in Pivot Tables
Hi, I'm constructing a pivot table that has investors as columns, investments as rows, and the general data is values. Trouble is there is a column which I want to only display half of each value. I know that I can make a formula that divides a column "column A/2", and then hide the unwanted columns. But I would also like the hidden columns to not be included in the grand totals. How do I make this happen? Thanks! Hi, So let me understand what you want, something like this in the Pivot Table: A B C Name Jp ...