TimeZone Error

Anyone See this error ?

17:00:51|   Info| Upgrading offline filters
17:00:52|   Info| Upgrading system users
17:00:52|  Error| Install exception.System.Exception: Action
Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.InstallDatabaseAction failed. --->
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by
the target of an invocation. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The
type initializer for "Microsoft.Crm.Scheduling.WindowsTimeZone" threw an
exception. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to
an instance of an object.
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Scheduling.TimeZoneLoader.TimeZoneRegistryLoader(Hashtable
timeZones, Hashtable timeZoneNames)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Scheduling.TimeZoneLoader.TimeZoneHardCodedLoader(Hashtable
timeZones, Hashtable timeZoneNames)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Scheduling.WindowsTimeZone..cctor()
   at Microsoft.Crm.Scheduling.WindowsTimeZone.GetTimeZone(String
localizedStandardName)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Upgrade.SystemUserUpgrade..ctor()
   at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(Boolean publicOnly)
   at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.DatabaseInstaller.DllMethodAction.Execute()
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.DatabaseInstaller.DatabaseInstaller.Install(Int32
languageCode, String file, Boolean upgrade)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.InstallDatabaseAction.Do(IDictionary
parameters)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.Action.ExecuteAction(Action action,
IDictionary parameters, Boolean undo)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.Action.ExecuteAction(Action action,
IDictionary parameters, Boolean undo)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.Installer.Install(IDictionary stateSaver)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.DatabaseInstaller.Install(IDictionary
stateSaver)
   at
Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.ComposedInstaller.InternalInstall(IDictionary
stateSaver)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.ComposedInstaller.Install(IDictionary
stateSaver)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.ServerSetup.Upgrade(IDictionary data)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.ServerSetup.Run()
17:00:52|   Info| Microsoft CRM 3.0 Server Setup Failed.
17:00:52|   Info| Microsoft CRM 3.0 Server Setup Setup did not complete
successfully.

Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.InstallDatabaseAction failed.
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
The type initializer for "Microsoft.Crm.Scheduling.WindowsTimeZone" threw an
exception.

Ronen
1/23/2006 3:52:03 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hello Ronen,

Not the same error but similar.
Did you or the customer used TZEdit to play with Daylight saveing ?
If yes try to fix the Registry entry for that TZ.
Then reinstall.

Shai

> [...]
R> ary
R> stateSaver)
R> at
R> Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.ComposedInstaller.Install(IDictionary
R> stateSaver)
R> at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.ServerSetup.Upgrade(IDictionary
R> data)
R> at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.ServerSetup.Run()
R> 17:00:52|   Info| Microsoft CRM 3.0 Server Setup Failed.
R> 17:00:52|   Info| Microsoft CRM 3.0 Server Setup Setup did not
R> complete successfully.
R>
R> Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.InstallDatabaseAction failed.
R> Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
R> The type initializer for "Microsoft.Crm.Scheduling.WindowsTimeZone"
R> threw an
R> exception.
R> Object reference not set to an instance of an object

0
Shai

Reminders error
I'm getting the following error each morning on two outlook clients of exchange: There was a problem reading one or more of your reminders. SOme reminders may not appear. There is not enough memory to peform the operation. Any ideas? ...

Table Import Errors
I was importing item vendor data to 3rd party user defined fields on the item vendor maintenance window using Table Import on GP8, and it keeps coming up with errors. The first time we ran it, it ran perfectly. The next time we tried it, to complete our update, it rejected almost every record, and created an error log without any sort of explanation of why they all got rejected. Does anyone know how to troubleshoot this issue? We tried importing from both a csv file and a tab delimited file, and both of these files have the same results. Also, we know that our fields are mapped co...

xs:dateTime and timezone problems
Not sure if this is an xml or a ado.net question: I have created an xml document from a .net dataset which contains a DateTime column, however all the time elements are set to 00:00:00. example of xml created: <Date>2005-06-03T00:00:00.0000000+01:00</Date> I am based in the UK and my computer timezone is set to GMT (although the above data may have been created during DST). If I load this xml document back into a dataset and save the results into a sql table, I find that the time element remains zero (regardless of it being DST or not). If I change my computer timezone to Sydne...

Resolving KDC error... which SPN do I remove???
Hi all. Using the LDAP tool I have found that my domain controller and my admin account have two matching Service Prinicipal Names. HOST/COMPUTER NAME Host/COMPUTER NAME.mydomain.com Everything that I have read tells me to delete the duplicate SPN. How do I know which item to remove the duplicate from? Do I remove it from the Domain Controller or the Admin account? Thanks for any help! Hank Hank, did you have any luck this, can you share how to resolve the KDC error? thanx, Joe "Hank" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1f5ca01c457c1$50fe3c...

Outlook 2000 Application Error
When I open Outlook 2000 it shows my in box but when I click to open any message, in box, deleted items, etc, it displays the following error "The instruction at "0x1000aad8" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be read. It then closes OL 2000. I can not read any of my mail at all. I can change settings as long as I do not try to open any mail. Help. ...

Expression error
I'm getting the following error: This expression is typed incorrectly, or it is too complex to be evaluated. For example, a numeric expression may contain too many complicated elements. Try simplifying the expression by assigning parts of the expression to variables. (Error 3071) I'm using the follwing expression in the query: Total Handle Time: Sum(DateDiff("s",[Sign Out Time],[Sign In Time]))\3600 & ":" & Format((Sum(DateDiff("s",[Sign Out Time],[Sign In Time])) Mod 3600)\60,"00") What am I missing? I don't see the point of ...

printer driver error
I am running Window XP Pro with Office Pro with Publisher. Although I can print to my Lexmark Z65 from Word (or anywhere else I've tried) I can't print from Publisher. It keeps telling me that I have to install a printer driver - which I did when I set up the computer. Thanks for any help. Go to the Lexmark website and download and install the latest version of the printer driver available. Make sure you have the correct model driver and to suit WinXP. -- On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 09:41:53 +1000, "���MS�Publisher���" <donotknock@nobodyhome.com> wrote: >Go to th...

Technical Errors
Every so often when we settle the EDC batch we get a "Technical Error" message on all Amex Credit Cards. Visa/MC are always fine. I need help to avoid this occuring problem which is becoming a nightmare for us. Frank, Check with your credit card processor to verify that you are setup to accept AMEX cards. Sounds like its on their end. -- * "Frank" <frank@murrayscheese.com> wrote in message news:9C2E2BA9-2347-4CA1-96B0-5069318F179D@microsoft.com... Every so often when we settle the EDC batch we get a "Technical Error" message on all Amex Credit Car...

Outlook 2007 totally disabled
1. MS Office 2000 installed on Vista OS. All email accounts, including Hotmail, operable using Outlook, with Outlook Connector. 2. Installed Enterprise 2007 and uninstalled (apparently not all of) Office 2000. 3. Accessing Outlook 2007 from desktop icon produces error "The Add-in "Outlook Connector Extenions" (msncon32.dll) cannot be loaded and has been disabled by Outlook. Please contact Add-in manufacturer for an update. If no update available uninstall the Add-in". 4. Now Outlook 2007 is totally inoperable, but displays previous Inbox emails, but Se...

Excel Error codes
When I open excel and try to use a worksheet I find that once I highlight a range of cells (by click and drag) I can not then do anything else. If I try to click elsewhere on the sheet the selection is extended to that point. If I try to use a menu there is no response. When I try to close excel I receive an error report: szappname excel.exe szappver 10.0.2614.0 szmodname hung app I have tried Detect and Repair but this has not worked. Is there anything else I can do, short of reinstalling office? Thanks Hi check out: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/ghosting.txt -- Regards Fran...

Error 553....rcpthosts...
I am receiving the following error message: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: After Upgrading to 5.0 Receive Fatal Error 0 Message on Build Sent: 10/24/2003 10:43 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'someoneh@somewhere.com' on 10/24/2003 10:43 AM 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) I have viewed some of the other posts and done what is recommended, such as authenticate outgoing messages with my username and password. This does not work. I have 3 di...

RMS and HQ connection error
Hi I am having trouble with HQ connection after i change store name in one of our store using RMS store. I changed store name and HQ client had error when it tried to connect to HQ Therefore I also changed name of store at 'store' table field at HQ database by using query analyzer but it still having connection problem. How can i resolve my problem? Please be advised. As long as you didn't change the ID, it shouldn't matter. My guess is that you actually ended up changing the password for the store connection, or the port number the store is trying to connect to. It's...

TimeZones
Hi, I wish to get a list of Time Zones. I'm not sure if there is an MFC/API call for this. Currently I am enumerating all the items in the registry under: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Time Zones Under windows 9x it's a different key. So, there ought to be an API call. Second, the time zones are strings (other registry data seems meaningless to me). I wish to calculate the time zone using the offset compared to the local time zone. 1) How/Where do I find the Time Zone configured for the user (under time/date settings)? 2) How do I calculate the...

Getting error passing variable
Good morning, and thanks for reading this. I have a main form with a subform on it.What I'm trying to do is to pass a string {strHeader} from the main form to a label on the subform. This is the code I have. strHeader = "Delete Staff" Forms!SubFrmFind!Label6.Caption = strHeader I keep getting an error when I try to access the subform. It says that Access can't find the form SubFrmFind referred to in macro or vb code. I put a msgbox strHeader on the subform and it displays it when both form load. Your help is appreciated. I'm using Access 2003 -- ...

Event 1025 EcCategorizeMessage Error: 0xfffffa14
Many of these warnings are showing up in my application logs, sometimes the warnings show up hundreds at a time. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? I'm running Exchange 2003 on Windows 2000 sp4 with Symantec Mail Security. ...

Excel Progrom Error

Sharebuilder account import error

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

ERROR

error, chkdsk

error 0x800CCC0F

4.4.7 error

TimeZone
How can I react to an automatic (or manual, doesn't matter) system timezone (or Daylight Savings) change? Do any of you know if a message is sent when it happens? In other words: If my app is running while the system automatically shifts to summertime... how do I find out (without polling GetTimeZoneInformation())? Tim You have to handle [WM_SETTINGCHANGE] Message for that -- With Regards Alok Gupta Visit me at http://alok.bizhat.com "I Believe this will Help" "Tim" <thpetersen@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:425a5d7a$0$672...

Excel error codes translations