The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.

Hi,
I setup CRM Router on Exchange 2007 server. We are using email forwarding
rule for incoming email.
For all users and CRM mailbox I am getting this error when I am running test
after “Load Data”:
Name: CRMSystemMailbox-CRMRouter
Incoming Status: Failure - The remote Microsoft Exchange e-mail server
returned the error "(401) Unauthorized". Verify that you have permission to
connect to the mailbox. The remote server returned an error: (401)
Unauthorized.

What I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

0
marcin (5)
5/5/2009 6:14:01 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

This may not apply but it worked for me with Exchange 2003.  I had the same
error until I realized I read somewhere that I needed to log onto OWA as each
user/queue you are trying to load data for.  After I did that, and re-ran the
congigurator load data was successful.

"marcin" wrote:

> Hi,
> I setup CRM Router on Exchange 2007 server. We are using email forwarding
> rule for incoming email.
> For all users and CRM mailbox I am getting this error when I am running test
> after “Load Data”:
> Name: CRMSystemMailbox-CRMRouter
> Incoming Status: Failure - The remote Microsoft Exchange e-mail server
> returned the error "(401) Unauthorized". Verify that you have permission to
> connect to the mailbox. The remote server returned an error: (401)
> Unauthorized.
>
> What I'm doing wrong?
>
> Thanks!

0
Scorch (21)

Multiple Virtual Server Problems
Hi! I have problem with multiple POP3/IMAP4 virtual servers on Exchange 2003. I have Default Virtual Server POP3/IMAP4 and wanted to create the second secure server with the same IP address. The created second virtual server (POP3 or IMAP4) cannot be startet. There is an eventview warning: Event ID: 1036 Source: POP3Svc Category: General Error-Massage: “An error occurred while starting the Microsoft Exchange POP3 Service: server instance number 2 failed to start with error 0x800cc801.” All my port and IP configurations for virtual servers are correct. I have the following configurations ...

Compacting remotely?
Hello All I have an access97 backend mdb, which I would like to compact/repair automatically overnight. Is it possible to leave a separate mdb open that would open the backend mdb, compact it, then close it again? I'm sure this can be done because I think I've read something about it somewhere: but I can't remember how - or where! Hope someone can help. Thanks Leslie Isaacs well you could schedule it with windows. take a look at Albert Kallal's solution here: http://www.members.shaw.ca/AlbertKallal/BatchJobs/Index.html change the code to compact the database... -- M...

"There Is No Disk in the Drive. Please Insert a Disk into Drive \Device\harddisk\Dr6" Error
OS: WinXP Home SP3 I've just started to get this error message randomly (sometimes when opening an application or opening Windows Explorer, etc...: "There Is No Disk in the Drive. Please Insert a Disk into Drive \Device\harddisk\Dr6" Any ideas? Thanks for your time. -- JamesKB On May 17, 1:40=A0pm, "JamesKB" <JimSPAM...@NOTSPAMres-xraynews.com> wrote: > OS: WinXP Home SP3 > > I've just started to get this error message randomly (sometimes when open= ing > an application or opening Windows Explorer, etc...: > > &...

Error Message with task: Messaging interface returned an unknown e
I have a Vista O.S. and just upgraded my Office 2000 to 2007. I am not able to enter a new task without receiving an error message that won't let me continue: a messaging interface has returned an unknown error. PLEASE HELP ME Create a new profile with a new data file. Once done, if neccessary open your old data file and copy data from old set of folders to the new set "Daniela" <Daniela@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5FC6C890-0DBF-4771-B56B-99CFA7972CD1@microsoft.com... >I have a Vista O.S. and just upgraded my Office 2000 to 2007. ...

import to excel error
When i try to use the import to excel feature i get an error that just says, unexpected error quitting. Any help getting this feature to work would be greatly appreciated. Eric, try one of the below resolutions Resolution 1 Make sure that the domain user that is logging onto the workstation is the local administrator on the workstation. 1. If the user is not a local administrator on the workstation, have someone with administrator privileges log onto the workstation and export from SmartList to Excel. 2. Have the user log back on to the workstation and try to export. The issue could...

Frequent ExchSrvr restarts needed for remote users
Hello all – I have a mob of disenchanted users about to lynch me because of a problem that I cannot get to the bottom of. I recently migrated Exchange 5.5 to 2K3, consolidating three sites in the process. Now we have one Exchange Server at headquarters that hosts all mailboxes and public folders. The problem is with the users at the remote sites. Approximately every three business days, I have to restart the Exch Srvr, because over the space of a few hours, many users at the remotes sites are unable to connect to it. (“Trying to connect..” in the Outlook status bar). Only a resta...

trying to return data with only the latest date
when i run this i get data for the last day. i'm trying to get it to return only for the latest date. for example the instance name column contains all the drive letters. i would like it to return one row for each machinename and drive letter. tried adding distinct but didn't work with free_hd_space_cte as ( select a.counterid, substring(a.machinename,3,20) as machinename, a.objectname, a.countername, a.instancename, b.countervalue, convert(datetime, substring(b.counterdatetime,1, 16)) as TimeRead from counterdetails a inner join counterdata b on a.counterid = b.counter...

Process Server #3
I can't seem to find much documentation on this other than the Online Help. Has anybody used this before? We are running a custom application that can be fairly processer intensive and would like to setup process servers. But from what I can tell of the tool, it only seems to pick up Standard GP functions. Is there any way to get the Process Server to run custom code? Thanks, Dennis. ...

Remote Active Sync
Hello, I just upgraded to Exchange 2003 Server and I have no idea how to setup Mobile Access. I would like to sync my pocket pc remotely. Does anyone know where I can get step by step instructions on how to do this? Thanks, Jose ...

Error when adding an Attribute i CRM 3.0
Hi. I know this is a long shot, and it can be a million things. But suddenly I can't add Custom Attributes to the database. The dialog after "save" is: "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator". I have set the "<add key="DevErrors" value="On"/>" and hoped that the dialog box would tell me more. But I got the same message. There is no problem in adding existing fields to existing forms, and I can publish then without any problems. Any ideas? Best regards and thanks for your h...

In Excel, look at a date field and return just the month..
I'm looking for an excel formula that looks at a cell containing a date and returns just the month of the date. Hi KC here's some ideas for you try =MONTH(A1) or =A1 and then choose format / cell and in custom type mmm or type mmmm or =text(A1, "mmm") -- Cheers JulieD check out www.hcts.net.au/tipsandtricks.htm ....well i'm working on it anyway "KC" <KC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4A53164A-FB37-460D-A38C-B0F021D890C8@microsoft.com... > I'm looking for an excel formula that looks at a cell containing a date > and &g...

Unable to Login to Exchange Server
I recently applied several Windows XP Update, patches and SR's along with one or two Office XP Sr's and updates. Everything worked fine except now I am not able to login to the Mail Exchange Server using Outlook 2002. So far, I've uninstalled and reinstalled Office XP. I've deleted the TCP/IP connection and reinstalled it. I've deleted all cookies but I am still unable to login to the server. The symptoms are; Outlook opens up, a user name and password dialog displays, I enter the information and immediately it reports that my user name or password is invalid. It...

removing old mail server
We had a mail server die some time ago. I have gone through the KB article to make sure everything was moved to other servers. I also ran the uninstall for Exchange on that box but it still shows up in System Manager. What else do I need to do to remove that server? If everything works and the box doesn't exist any more you can delete the msExchExchangeServer object using ADSIEdit. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Brandon" <whocares@you.com> wrote in message news:uTxYA76QGHA.252@TK2M...

moving users to new cluster server
I would like to start migrating all my users about 400 mailboxes from one server with 1 storage group and 5 databases to a cluster server with 2 storage groups and 3 databases each. Should I go with the move mailbox method? What is the best way to do this? On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 09:28:13 -0800, "mcp" <none@none.com> wrote: >I would like to start migrating all my users about 400 mailboxes from one >server with 1 storage group and 5 databases to a cluster server with 2 >storage groups and 3 databases each. Should I go with the move mailbox >method? What is the ...

Error message opening attachment.
Hello, Is there a solution to the following error message: "Can't create file: 2004.htm. Right click the folder you want to create the file in, and then click properties on the shortcut menu to check your permissions for the folder" ...

spell checker misses all Dutch errors
Hi. On my Imac, running OS10.2.3, the Dutch dictionaries are in the office/shared/proofing tools folder, and have been selected in Word preferences, a Dutch text in the Word Document was highlighted, the tools/language was set to Dutch, and even though the words themselves are complete nonsense, the check finishes saying everything would be allright; how come? It does find Englisch errors under default conditions, though. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Regards, Jona ...

Crystal Enterprise 9 with CRM 1.2 ERROR
Test environment, I have uninstalled CRM and reinstalled on a new 2003 test server. DC 2003 server, Exchange 2003, and SQL 2000 remained on the original servers. Everything was working OK I just wanted to deploy a 3 server scenario. Now everything works except Crystal Reports. I get the following error: Unable to access crystal; check to see if you have enough licenses : Unable to log into crystal; check to see if you have enough licenses : Unable to communicate with crystallogon.csp I have tried KB297989 but that did not help. ...

Dialog shall not end on RETURN
I have a dialog based application with an Button that simply ends the application. The is selected (tab-wise) after startup of the application. If one then presses ENTER the application quits. If one changes the tab value to another button it does not end. If it is set to the only Edit Control window the application is quit as well. I however do not want the application to be quit by pressing enter, simply because that can be done inside the Edit Control. So how can I change this ? Matthias Matthias Pospiech wrote: > I have a dialog based application with an Button that simply ends ...

Remoting
Can I launch with some api an application in a remote pc that is connected to the same lan? If the answer is positive, can I supply also parameters? Regards Mark Overall, the simple answer is "no". In fact, if you can do this, there is a security hole in your network large enough to drive a freight train through. Sideways. However, you can create secure techniques that can allow this; creating the security is a topic well beyond the scope we can discuss here, but what you have to do is create some kind of server process that launches the program with appropriate security cred...

3 exchange servers with 1 primary entry point.
we are changing our internet connection in all of our offices. we are setting up an MPLS nextwork. We have 3 exchange servers in 3 offices two of them are at the 2 entry points 1 of them is not. Since they will be going through another entry point they will have the same address as the one at that entry point. So my question is can we have 1 mail server as the primary entry point for the other 2? how do we set this up? Set MX record for your domain to point to IP of the server that is supposed to accept mail for your domain. Configure firewall accordingly. Greg Siegel wrote: > we ...

Vista and CRM Server
I have tried to install the CRM Server on Vista Ultimate. I get to the point where it asks me to enter the Organizational Unit. I select the Browse button and get the error message "Unable to Browse for Active Directory objects". How can I get past this. CRM Server is not supported on this platform. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "John Sandor" <JohnSandor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:138F3560-5228-4652-8DD9-8E0A06A7EF00@microsoft.com... >I have tried to install the CRM Serv...

Remote Office VPN Internet Access
Hi Have Remote Office (RO) PCs connected to Main Office (MO) (SBS 2003) via h/w router Site to Site VPN, on ADSL. Is it possible to route Internet traffic via the local router rather than using the SBS 2003 box for DNS. Objective is to reduce data traffic on the VPN. I am going to add 2nd ADSL line to split off and soley route the VoIP traffic usinng a static route. Or alternatively use a router with VPN trunking with QoS. However, if Internet traffic was kept 'local', the VPN would have more bandwidth for VoIP/files. -- Many Thanks Drew In article <6...

Error 8331 -Address list synchronization (MSExchangeAL)
I have install and configured Small Business Server 2003. Everything seems to be working fine expect for Exchange 2003 which keeps filling the application logs with the following error. Source: MSExchangeAL Error: Address List Synchronization 8331 Description: "The service threw an unexpected exception which was caught at f:\titanium\dsa\src\lra\abv_dg\lservagnet.cpp(4511)" This error appears literally every min. The application log fills and has to be cleared only to fill up again. Does anybody know what is causing this?????? This can be caused by a number of things. Primar...

SQL Server Back End
I have an Access 2000 Database with 16 Tables 55 Queries 25 Forms and 60 Reports. The Database has been used to handle from 10,000 up to 50,000 records. This is a Constituents Database that is used by elected members of the legislature to keep track of their Constituents. To date the database has been used as a stand-alone desktop or laptop solution. The database has been networked on up to 3 machines in some offices with Microsoft Home Network. There is a growing demand for a system that can be accessed from computers in different locations. I downloaded SQL Server Express 2005 from M...

how to return max value with Vlookup
Hi I have 2 workbooks. The first one is the order form and the second on contains the data. In the date file, an item may appear 3-4 times wit different price. I did a formula to return a value using vlookup but it only returns m the first value. Is there a way to force Excel to return the maximum value? Thank. Johann -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You can do this with an array formula. A simple example: Your item names are in A1:A10 and the amounts are in B1:B10. The item name you want to look up is in C1. =MAX((C1=A1:A10)*B1:B10) To work this formula must be ...