test of wizard

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=f61980a5-9a9d-4399-8044-95f7dc181072&dg=microsoft.public.crm
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Wizard in MFC !! (How do I design one?)
Hello All, I have to start working on a 'Wizard' which will be developed as an MFC extension DLL for an existing MFC application. I was thinking about how the design of the wizard should be. Currently I am planning to create a dialog, and put all the common UI elements like Next, Back buttons and a left pane which shows all the steps with the currently active step highlighted in it. Now, the main viewing area of the wizard will have to change its contents based on which step of the wizard the user is currently in. I am planning to put all the controls which are required in al...

Rules Wizard; categories
Hello, Is there a way to automatically strip received messaged of their categories? People have already assigned a category to a message but I want it changed. I realise I can assign my own category (i.e using the Rules Wizard to assign every recieved mail as e.g "No" category), but is there a way to strip them completely? Many thanks G ...

ANOVA procedures and t-test equal variance
In looking through Excel I see that it has both the ANOVA procedure and a t-test with equal variances and a t-test for unequal variances. One of the assumptions that is made in both the "standard t test" and ANOVA is that the variances are equal. Yet, Excel seems to have no test for homoscedasicity (oh what a cool word). How do you know these procedures are ok to use if you have not checked the assumption of equal variances? Noosa - > In looking through Excel I see that it has both the ANOVA procedure and a > t-test with equal variances and a t-test for unequal vari...

Sending an automatic email reply using the Rules Wizard
Hi, I receive about a dozen email leads per day from a directory. I want to reply to each email with a template message as soon as the email arrives in my Inbox. I have setup the Rules Wizard to accomplish this, and it works great except it sends the email reply to the Sender's email address, not the Reply-To email address. The emails that I receive are all sent from the same address: admin@thisdirectory.com. So, if I use the Rules Wizard, Outlook inserts admin@thisdirectory.com in the To: field for each message. This is the problem. But, if I manually reply to each emai...

test of wizard
-- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=f61980a5-9a9d-4399-8044-95f7dc1810...

class wizard, where does class window "discover" what messages window can handle?
Where (what file) does window use or how does Class Wizard discover, what messages a window can handle and receive? For usere defined messages, I remember there being a way to add the to some file, so that they are visible in ClassWizard in message list. Martin Ortiz wrote: > Where (what file) does window use or how does Class Wizard discover, what > messages a window can handle and receive? > For usere defined messages, I remember there being a way to add the to some > file, so that they are visible in ClassWizard in message list. > > I don't think there is a way t...

Hit testing
I'm trying to implement client area hit testing in a MDI application. In my document, I have a list of graphic objects (e.g. polygons) that are displayed in the view. The list can get pretty long, so the hit test algorithm needs to be fairly efficient. My first attempt at this was to add HitTest(CPoint) function to the graphic object class. In this function I created a Region and then tested it. Something like... int CPolygon::HitTest(CPoint Point) { CRgn Rgn; Rgn.CreatePolygonRgn(PointList.GetData(), PointList.GetSize(), WINDING); if (Rgn.PtInRegion(Point)) ...

ignore -- testing
Haven't seen a posting in several NGs since 6/25. Just curious if GG is updating these NGs. I'm using the "old" user interface. Can't find these NGs using the new GG "experience". just testing "joeu2004" <joeu2004@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:812e733c-2d95-4174-8a3d-d08ecc672145@e17g2000prj.googlegroups.com... Haven't seen a posting in several NGs since 6/25. Just curious if GG is updating these NGs. I'm using the "old" user interface. Can't find these NGs using the new GG "experience". testing a...

Outlook 2000 rules wizard won't forward emails
I have created a rule to forward mails from particular senders to another email address (a blackberry device). The rule won't run on send / receive. It will run manually with run now. Is this a bug or am I just not getting it. Thanks, Barry ...

Rule Wizard puts same email is each account
Hi, At home we use the Rules Wizard because we have 5 people using the same ending address, but its different through the name i.e. karl@isp.com jon@isp.com etc. In outlook 2000 it works fine, sorts the emails into our own folders, but on Outlook 2002, it downloads the email and places it 5 times in each directory, any ideas why ? Thanks, Karl. ...

Testing an Exchange backup
Hello everyone I have been backing up my Exchange database (SBS 2003) using an online backup with the NTBackup utility, and everything appears to be working fine: backup files created in the right place at the right time, and a log file saying that the backup was successful. However, I would like to make sure that the backup has worked by using it to restore data. My problem is I want to be absolutely sure that if everything goes wrong and I can't restore, that I won't lose any data. I wonder whether the following plan would work? 1. Dismount my databases. 2. Rename my priv1.e...

Tests?
Why do so many individuals need to jump on someone who posts a test? A higher percentage than Ivory soap put a clear indicator in the Subject line it's a test message. Seems the least educated of us all could identify this to make the decision to go right on by, it's a test. But what happens is a deluge of messages are sent to criticize the individual who is trying to solve a problem. And many of the criticisms are "not on topic" (like the ng they're in has "and criticism" as part of the ng title. But what is allowed is the use of vomit vocabulary! Certainly...

Moving Gmail Acct to Outlook? Passes Test but won't work Why/Fix?
I have followed the directions on the gmail page on moving my acct to outlook. It passes the test and yet does not work. What gives? How do I fix? Is this some weirdness between google and microsoft. Any suggestions? Help! Could you be a little more specific? What doesn't work? Does it send? Doesn't receive? Do you get any error messages? What version of Outlook? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenotefaq.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct r...

development/test server
Hi Can we development/test server with its own database ..and at the same time have a production server with its database which host the real data... Also is it possible to export customisation to the production server from development/test server..will there be any kind of conflicts i have to keep in mind... please help.. Thanks I setup a CRM test envionment using the Adventure Works Cycle database. This is where we made all customizations, which were somewhat extensive. When I exported the customizations from the test environment and imported them to our production server e...

Test
Sorry for wasting bandwidth here... think I'm having problems sending to the forums. We'll see if this gets through -- Merv Porter [SBS-MVP] ============================ ...

excel template wizard #5
When opening an xls file the warning "cannot open template wizard" comes up. it has been years since I played with the template wizard (useless to me) so now how can I get rid of the warning? Thanks Henry CCBW ...

Using rules wizard
Hello, Is there a way to set up a rule to filter out spam which contain only images or where the key words are contained in the html? Thanks and God Bless, Mark ...

test message
This is a test to see what email is registered with my account. Thanks, ------=_NextPart_0001_5C4BECA8 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Good morning Nick, Sorry for the delay, but I have been asked to have you try creating another new test thread. Thank you in advance. Todd Berger Microsoft Online Support Engineer Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security ============================================= When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from your issue. ===================...

Now to unhide columns ... and test for upper/lower case
I've got two more questions ... Having the routine to open the rows, I need to apply that to opening the required columns. I assume that the columns are referred to numerically, rather than alphabetically? When I run the routine, the first part runs fine (opening rows), but the second part generates the error message : Run-time error '1004': Application-defined or object-defined error (This occurred with the two routines below combined as one) Seperating them ( as pasted here ) and running it on its' own gives the error message: 400 Any ...

test

New Report
I am trying to install a new report in CRM. I navigate to the .rdl file and when I hit save, I get an error message - ERROR UPLOADING REPORT. The report file is located on the desktop area of the CRM Server. ...

only test

Excel Mous Test?
What's the best course to study for Excel 2003 Expert Mous test? When I studied for the test I started in the File menu. When I knew what everything in that menu did and what all the options were in the dialog boxes I moved on to the Edit menu. I continued this with every menu. When I took the test I didn't miss any questions and I'm not that good at taking tests. : ) Good luck!! "cisco7970" wrote: > What's the best course to study for Excel 2003 Expert Mous test? Microsoft Learning offers a number of options: the "Microsoft Office 2003 Inside Out...

Test message 1
"Catherine Lane" <girllane2@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:49e71c3e$0$4046$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au... Wrong newsgroup for test messages. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Test