Telemarketing Add-On for Microsoft CRM 4.0

Hi,

GrapeCity has created a Telemarketing Add-On for Microsoft CRM 4.0.

You can access all the information on the Add-On (including a 30 day free
trial version) by accessing the following link: www.grapecity.com/india/addons

I would be elated to receive your comments, queries and feedback on the
Add-On.

Regards,
Rahul Singh

rahul.singh@grapecity.com
www.grapecity.com/india/addons

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Is Microsoft Publisher 97 compatible with Windows XP?
Is Microsoft Publisher 97 compatible with Windows XP? Bianchi129 wrote: > Is Microsoft Publisher 97 compatible with Windows XP? Yes, they work together just fine. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

Hidden report filter in CRM
I created a report that involves accounts, opportunity and opportunity products. It works great in SRSS. After I import it to CRM, I clear off the default filters on accounts and opportunity entities. There is no filter visible on opportunity product. The report when run in CRM does not look right. When I did a trace, it seems that there is a filter for looking at opportunity products modified in last 30 days. However, when I edit the default filter, I dont even the opportunity product entity listed there. My question is how can I remove this filter from this report. I tried to import ...

Entry data sheet automaticlly updates or adds data to differant sh
I have a workbook with several sheets these sheets are all the same eccept for the title. Colunms are Name, heat one, heat two, heat three, total. then I have a sheet that the colunms are Name, total How can I make the last sheet with the Name, and total more automatated. I would like for the Name colunm to be a dropdown of some sort to where it looks at all the other sheets for names when you see the name you want you click it. it then fills in the field with that name and puts the total from the sheet where the name came from in the total field. I could provide the xls file if ...

Role Home Page
How can I show my users upcoming appointments that are held in a Public Calendar? My initial thought is that this would be a part of the Role Homepage, and the Public Folder shown would be different for different roles. But I don't see a way to do show a public folder at all. Thanks in advance Douglas Genne ...

Hook to add item to transaction
I trying to create a hook that will add an item to the transaction screen but I keep getting errors. My dll is setup properly is being fired as I tested it with a 'Hello World' message box. This is what I have so far: Dim myobject As Object Set myobject = mysession.Transaction.Entries.Add(753, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0) TIA John John wrote: > I trying to create a hook that will add an item to the transaction screen > but I keep getting errors. My dll is setup properly is being fired as I > tested it with a 'Hello World' message box. This is what I have so far: > Di...

How to add different error bars to each data point in excel
I am busy writing a thesis and am plotting some data using the clustered column graph. I have 5 values on the X-axis (time in days...0-4), and for each of these X-axis values (days) I have 3 Y-values (high, medium, low dose observations). The problem is that each Y-axis value is a mean, and has a unique standard error of the mean (SEM). However, I can't find a way to make unique error bars for each data point. Instead, it will only allow me to enter 1 custom error bar value per dose observation over time. I feel like this is doable, but I just can't figure it out. Perhaps ...

PS 2.0 still asks confirmation to run my script
Hi all, My company test system is made of several virtual machines which run the same PS script. This script is hosted on the host computer, each VM is intalled with PS 2.0 and all VMs are their ExecutionPolicy to "Unrestricted". At startup, the VMs connect a shared drive from the host computer and execute the script stored in this share. But, despite the "Unrestricted" policy, PS still asks confirmation to run the script. For me it's a blocking issue as my test system is intended to run without any human action. This process worked well with PS 1.0,...

Add a print icon to PO processing document inquiry drill down
We would like to be able to print documents directly from Inquiry/Purchasing/Purchase Order Documents - drill down on shipment receipt or invoice receipt. -- Jessica Comus Airaid Filter Company ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com...

Workflow email slow to send
When a workflow is ran and completed, the related email takes upwards of an hour to be delivered. When sending an email to a user from the contact page the email is delivered within a few minutes. Are there any known settings I should check to speed up the email process, perhaps an email polling timer somewhere? thank you in advance How is the mail being sent - are you using the email router to send mail created by workflows? Dave Ireland "tim-tw" <timtw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7B6052CB-7A7F-41EC-93FC-DD4458D5CD61@microsoft.com... > When a w...

How to include predesigned shapes into an Add-in?
Powerpoint 2003. I have an Add-in with an Auto_open() sub that creates a custom toolbar with some buttons that fire different macros that is included in the Add-in. One macro moves around existing shapes (images) in the ppt presentation and that works fine as long as the shapes are there. But if the user has deleted a shape from the presentation, the macro will fail. What I would like to do is to incorporate some shapes (images) in the Add-in (.ppa) and make them available to the Add-in macro so it can copy the shapes into the presentation when needed. Appreciate any advice...

Add a toolbar to my MainFrame
I have a SDI (I should have used a MDI but too late) with a ViewSwitcher (CViewA, CViewB). My problem is : 1) How can I add a toolbar to the default one on the mainframe when I switch on my CviewA 2)How can I add a splitter ONLY when I switch on CViewB, and to remove it when I switch back to CViewA. ...

Getting CRM fields into outlook contacts?
Can someone point me to how to get one of my CRM fields (parent account) to show up in outlook contacts. I know that in outlook I have to customize current view and add the fields, just am not sure how I get that field to show up from CRM. Thanks. ...

Very slow Add Member Variable Wizard in VS2005
Hi, I've upgraded to VS2005 and find the wizard to be very slow. Adding a member variable from within the dialog editor takes ~5 seconds or longer. I noticed that CPU usage shoots up to 100% during this period. I have AMD Turion 64, 2.19 GHz, 1GB RAM. Does anyone have any idea what could cause the slowdown? Or, is this because VS 2005 is not that great for MFC/C++ development? Thanks, Bogdan I made a mistake in my original post. It takes ~15 seconds to add a member variable and not 5. Bogdan "Bogdan" <nobody@nospam.com> wrote in message news:OjJyBoNgGHA....

Can't invite attendees to Appointments created in CRM Web client
Has anyone noticed that when you create an appointment in the web client and list a contact as required, that it does not actually send an invite. And while it syncs with Outlook, if you actually view the appointment in Outlook, the contact shows up in the schedule tab, but the "Invite Attendees" button then needs to be selected to actually follow thru with adding them!?!? Does anyone know a fix etc for this? There isn't a fix for this one unfortunately, although I have logged some suggestions for this type of thing to be integrated into CRM which Microsoft have added to...

Microsoft Outlook 2002 vs Outlook 2003
Using Outlook 2002 using "Out of Ofiice" does the auto reply message get sent only once to each person that e- mails you while this option is set to On? Does Outlook 2003 provide for contiuous repsonse? Please respond Chris De Guerre <cdeguerre@sympatico.ca> wrote: > Using Outlook 2002 using "Out of Ofiice" does the auto > reply message get sent only once to each person that e- > mails you while this option is set to On? Yes. Once per unique address. > Does Outlook 2003 provide for contiuous repsonse? While I don't know for sure, I doubt it....

Telemarketing Services
Dear Sir For B2B telesales & marketing services for IT & Telecommunications go to: www.stocktechnologymarketingsolutions.com Many Thanks ...

how to add additional condition?
Hi all, I would like to make the cell with four conditions. Excel only provides three conditons. How do I add another condition? Say, I would like to have: If cell >= 88.1, cell becomes blue If cell is greater than 85.7 or smaller than 88.1, cell becomes yellow. If cell is between 83.8 and 85.7, turn the cell to pink If cell is between 20 and 83.8, turn the cell to red. Please help. Thank you in advance!!!! yakou 3 conditional formats plus the default = 4 possible formats. So set the default format to blue, then use the 3 conditional formats for the 3 between x and y conditions...

CRM speed sometimes very slow
Hi, were using CRM 3.0 in our company. Its installed on a Windows 2000 SP4 server with an Athlon XP 2000+ and 2 Gigs of Ram. We have only 2 people using CRM, so the server shouldnt be that busy ;) ... In most cases our CRM runs very smooth, page loading times don't exceed 1 second. But sometimes, it takes about 30 seconds or longer to open a page, no matter what page you click. I have done a lot of investigation myself. The caching tool is already installed, i have raised the maximum HTTP-connections to 10 and i have modified the stage.js so that HTTP headers exire immediately. What els...

Stats microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (last 7 days) 09-06-10
"Caveat: Quantity is not necessarily a measure of Quality" Newsgroup.................: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general Stats Were Taken..........: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 08:17:26 GMT Stats Begin...............: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 09:39:03 GMT Stats End.................: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 06:39:07 GMT Days......................: 7 Total No. of Articles.....: 609 Total No. of Characters...: 1792589 Total Volume..............: 1750 Messages Per Day..........: 87.0 Characters Per Day........: 256084.1 Average Daily Volume......: 250 kB Total Posters This Week...:...

how to add reference to external xsd
hi, i m creating an xml file through vb.net code. Can someone help me to add a reference to the xsd file through my code? Anubhuti wrote: > i m creating an xml file through vb.net code. > Can someone help me to add a reference to the xsd file through my code? What are you using respectively what do you want to use, XmlWriter or XmlDocument to create the XML? You need to add an attribute named xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation or xsi:schemaLocation where xsi is bound to http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance. With XmlWriter you would use e.g. (C#) using (XmlWriter xmlWriter ...

Exchange 2007 and blackberry Ent server 4.1.3
Hello, I had the following questions regarding Exchange 2007 and blackberry Ent server 4.1.3 1. Is it advisable to install blackberry server on the Exchange HUB server, mailboxes are on a separate cluster? 2. What components of Exchange server 2007 are required on the blackberry server? 3. Is there a 64 bit requirement for Blackberry server? Thanks in advance On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 11:28:01 -0700, Kanwar <Kanwar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I had the following questions regarding Exchange 2007 and blackberry Ent >server 4.1.3 >1. Is it advisable to in...

Adding Telemarketing feature
One of the areas in the CRM most of my clients feel being neglected is the Tele marketing area. Telemarketing cannot be treated as a campaign as it is a complex task by itself. The Telemarketing script is also an feature that people are interested to see in MS CRM -- Jony Lawrence ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based New...

Microsoft Money in Australia
Hi All, Is there a possiblility that the Money will be available for Australia with Australian banks? It looks like a good program, but would be great to utilise it with local options, banks, tax etc.... Regards. See http://money.mvps.org/faq/article/5.aspx As I remember the International English version had several "problems" for Australian users, such as references to VAT rather than GST. However provided your bank offers a download from it's web-site, you can usually read that into Money. For most non-US versions the ability to directly connect to banks is severely l...

US to UK CRM link
Hi, A potential client has a scenario whereby they want a UK installation of CRM on SBS but they also want the US site to integrate into it. What would you recommend - a server on each site, a hosted service or one server with a fast link between the two. Any experience of this out there ?? PeteC wrote: > Hi, > > A potential client has a scenario whereby they want a UK installation of CRM > on SBS but they also want the US site to integrate into it. What would you > recommend - a server on each site, a hosted service or one server with a fast > link between the two. ...

How to bring .rdl files ( customised in .net) in to the MS CRM sys
Hi I am very new MSCRM. Can any one help me how to bring the .rdl file from ..net to the MS CRM product ? Thanks a lot in advance -- S.Ramachandran Hexaware Chennai India I'm not an expert but I think you can go to Workplace -> Reports and click the New button. Then enter the path to your rdl file and other information. Greg Ramachandran, Would this be for a report that uses MSCRM data or for a pre-existing report in the company? For MSCRM reports, be sure to use the FilteredView objects in the MSCRM database. For existing reports, you can just upload the .rdl file in the...