Tab order after using pop up calendar on date field

After selecting a value in a date field by using the pop up calendar, the tab
order on the screen sometimes goes to the first dollar sign ($) on the screen
and tabs through each dollar sign until the last one is reached and then
starts tabbing through the fields starting with the first one instead of just
tabbing to the next field.  This happens if the cursor was in a text or
number field and the value in the field was not selected (highlighted) when
the calendar button was pushed.  If the date was typed in to the date field
(as apposed to selected using the pop up calendar) then the subsequent tab
order is OK.  If the cursor was in a text or number field and the value in
the field was selected (as is the case when you tab in to a text or number
field) then the tab order appears to be OK, that is it goes back to the field
where the data was selected.  I would like to see this issue corrected.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Outlook 2000 Calendar #3
A user on my company's network is having problems with her Outlook 2000 Calendar. If she tries to set up an appointment, not matter what date and time she selects, the appointment appears on the calendar on the current date and time. For example, if she has an appointment of November 25 @ 11am, the appointment will appear on November 18th @ 1:40 pm. Her Outlook calendar, as well as her email, resides on a Microsoft Exchange 2000 Server. I have run anti-virus software and cleaned up her disk, reinstalled Office 2000, installed all of the updates, and nothing has fixed the problem....

Summing dates #2
Have table like this Date1 Date2 Diff Date1+Date2 19.12.05 10.01.06 0Y 0M 22D 14.01.05 26.02.05 0Y 1M 13D Which formula to use to sum dates in column 3. Assuming (for easyer calculation) that months have 30 days Thx It looks like you want difference between dates (not sum). If that is correct, then try =DATEDIF(A2,B2,"y") & "Y " & DATEDIF(A2,B2,"ym") & "M " & DATEDIF(A2,B2,"md") & "D" Note: This will use exact dates in each month (not just 30 days/month) -- Vito -------------...

Tab Order in a Contact Form
I created a custom form, adding both buit-in fields and custom fields to the General page. However, when I go to Layout/Tab Order, only the built-in fields that exist on the built-in Contact form show up in the list. Is there any way for me to get the other built-in and custom fields to show up in the Tab Order list? Thanks, Shannon All controls (note: not fields) should appear in the tab order, but if you put some inside a frame, that frame will have its own tab order. Select the frame, then invoked the Tab Order dialog. FYI, there is a newsgroup specifically for Outlook forms issues...

icant use the paste special
how can i use paste special click on any cell that contains data or formula in ms-excel, now choose copy from edit menu, click on another cell where you want to paste special, choose edit menu --> paste special choose the any option from the window, and press ok to execute paste special. Kerala Ayurveda Treatments www.ayurvedatreatements.net Ayurveda- A natural way to perfect health. mail@ayurvedatreatments.net "amyka" wrote: > how can i use paste special > paste special is only available when you "copy", not when you "cut" --Carlos "am...

Calculating dates #3
Can anyone tell me what I should use (in the way of helper cells) to take any date (mm/dd/yyyy) and turn it into that same month and day for specific year? For instance, turn... 10/12/2009 into 10/12/2010 and 4/6/1998 into 4/6/2010 I'm trying to determine anniversary date based on start date and do it starting in 2010. TIA -- Jordon Try this: =3DDATE(2010,MONTH(A1),DAY(A1)) Assuming your date is in A1. Hope this helps. Pete On Jan 5, 5:35=A0pm, Jordon <jordon@REMOVE~THISmyrealbox.com> wrote: > Can anyone tell me what I should use (in the way of helper cells) > to tak...

Combine tabs from multiple workbooks into one
I was given twelve workbooks (one for each month). Each workbook has one tab. What is the fastest way to combine the twelve workbooks (thus the twelve tabs) into a single workbook? I can open each workbook and move each tab individually, I just thought there might be a more efficient way. Any ideas? Thanks for your help. Hi Alayna See http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Alayna" <Alayna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DCBB3B63-84D1-48BD-86D3-7F1D72E99C1C@microsoft.com... >I was given twelve workbooks...

is anyone using Acronis Backup and Recovery 10 on SBS08?
I'm having problems writing to tape and finding 'support' absolutely useless. Very disappointing because I use True Image Server to write to tape myself (SBS03) and have found it to be an excellent product. Is it failing with any specific error message? -- Merv Porter [SBS-MVP] ============================ "SuperGumby [SBS MVP]" <not@your.nellie> wrote in message news:#EfQT7M2KHA.4752@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > I'm having problems writing to tape and finding 'support' absolutely > useless. Very disappointing because I use...

Special Formatting of Number Field
I have a column that contains 5 digit numbers (12345) and I would like to have this column formatted to add 2 leading zeros, then the first digit, a dash, then the remaining 4 digits. For example, 12345 would be 001-2345. I would to be able to format this column of numbers automatically, and not have to do this for each cell. Select the column and choose Format/Cells/Number/Custom. Enter 000-0000 in the textbox. In article <29B63283-62A4-432E-9C32-AE090B4E1601@microsoft.com>, "weelhow" <weelhow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a column that con...

allow fill color to be changed or toggled using a formula
If my quanity reaches the reorder point I'd like to be able to insert a formula that will allow me to toggle or change the fill to aid in directing my attention to the reorder point. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/c...

Exchange tasks tab on domain controllers
When we were running Exchange 2K, I could add a mailbox from any domain controller, but can't now that we've migrated to Exchange 2K3. Was this a function of connection agreements in Exchange 2K/5.5? Is there any way to re-enable this functionality? Thx. Phil: Thanks much. Is it my imagination, or are details like that hard to find? P >-----Original Message----- >On the domain controllers that are not running Exchange run the Exchange 2003 CD install on them. Install the management tools option. This will enable the tabs in AD on that domain controller. And, yes, ...

How do i total a specific sum, using the filter?
on my spreadsheet i have several entries from various companies. I am using a filter to isolate certain companies and their amounts at any given time. How can I sum total only the amounts selected? thank you Use SUBTOTAL HTH -- AP "auntwanette" <auntwanette@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news: EE1F8FAF-E70E-450E-AE84-8BCA12538192@microsoft.com... > on my spreadsheet i have several entries from various companies. I am > using a > filter to isolate certain companies and their amounts at any given time. > How > can I sum total only the...

Exchange Server is off and I can't send my new post over another POP/SMTP account
Hello, In our company we use Exchange Server. On my personal computer at home I have also a connection from my home Outlook 2007 to Mailbox on a company's Exchange Server. To establish a connection to Exchange Server I must first turn on safe connection with help of "Juniper Network Connect 6.0". And I use connection over company's Exchange Server mostly only for my bussines mailing. For my home use I have also an POP/SMTP account at my local internet provider and an IMAP/SMTP connection to my Google mail account. So in my outlook I use three accounts. If my s...

Symbols used in Excel?
Can anyone tell me how to incorporate symbols into a spreadsheet? I know there is a way to use key combinations to have information represented as "degrees" but if that one exists, what others are out there? I had someone ask me how to show the "trademark" symbol, or the "register" symbol? There must be a tips and tricks list somewhere showing these things. The problem is, I can't find it. If anyone out there can give me a heads up on this, I would greatly appreciate it!!! Thanks - Angela Angela, The easiest way to do this is to enter the formula =...

User not in distribution groups receiving calendar appointments
We have a user account in our domain that receives calendar meeting appointments that are sent to a distribution group that she is not in. We have tried deleting the distribution group, recreating it and putting in the original people but the problem still presists. I have also tried removing all the members of the group, placed a test user into the group and sent another calendar meeting appointment to the group. Same results. The user still receives the appointment even though she is not in the group. Has anyone ever had a similar problem or know of where I could look to solve it. ...

Icons change on IE tabs when using tabbed browsing
I've recently begun experiencing issues with the icons assigned to a site being changed on the tabs during tabbed browsing. For example, when clicking on NOAA on my favorites bar to look at weather from the NOAA site, I began getting the Wells Fargo icon on those tabs. The icon is still okay on my favorites bar, but now consistently shows the WF icon on tabs. I tried reassigning a new icon to NOAA, and it seemed okay for a while, but now I'm back to getting WF icons on NOAA tabs. This morning I had a lot of tabs open and suddenly my Fidelity icon was replaced by the Y...

How to correctly use the SELECT DISTINCT predicate in MS Access?
I am getting syntax errors when trying to use the SELECT DISTINCT predicate in my query. Has anyone had any success getting this to work properly, and if so, what is the correct syntax. I have tried to work with this for three days now and have had no success in using this. Any help would be appreciated. I use it quite frequently when I don't have a lookup table for some aspect of an application or database. A little better explaination of what you are trying to do would help. Maybe include the SQL statement along with a description of your table structure look like. What fie...

use CPoint object,but no header file
i can't find header file,atltypes.h. why? ...

Using For....Next with Form Controls
I have got 3 label controls on a form; each label control has it own name (list below) - lbl_div_nbr_1 - lbl_div_name_1 - lbl_div_charge_1 These set of 3 labels are then repeats 3 times on the same form, with the name being the only thing that changes e.g. - lbl_div_nbr_2 - lbl_div_name_2 - lbl_div_charge_2 - lbl_div_nbr_3 - lbl_div_name_3 - lbl_div_charge_3 I would like to use a For….next statement to look through and set the values on these labels and make them visible, rather than having to write out 9 separate statements to do this, but my code below isn’t...

Mail Merge Date Switch
Im Totally Confused Why When I Do a Mail Merge to a word document, The Date Field I Have Isnt Quite Working Properly. As The Mail Merge Sets The Date Formate as USA I Have To Apple a Switch To the Merge Field The One I'm Using Is MERGE FIELD Requested Date \@ "dd mm yyyy" Which Seems to Be Working fine on mailmerge document. But Im My Other One, The Data Reads 17/00/2007 Where as The Date Should Read 17/08/2007 It Was Working fine Before the Date was set to August! I'vei taken the switch off the date will actually Read 08/17/2007 Any One Had Any Issues With This and S...

Can use VSTO to reduce the size of a file?
I have a really large spreadsheet that is saved in a sharepoint location but takes about five minutes to load. Would it make any difference if I recreate the file using VSTO? Thanks in advance ...

How to do a Merge in order to print mailing labels
HELP I'm working on a Mac iBook running on OS 9.2. I have Microsoft Word 98 and Microsoft Excel 98. I purchased Avery Clear Mailing Labels which say "use 8660 software layout". Each 8.5 x 11 sheet has 3 columns and 10 rows for a total of 30 labels. I have an Excel Worksheet entitled AveryLabels.xls in which: Column A:First Column B: Last Column C: Street Column D: City Column E: State Column F: ZIP SO, 6 columns of mailing address info and I have 46 rows worth of addresses. Will I be able to print the first 30 addresses on one sheet of labels and the remaining 16 on a second sh...

how do i allow fields to be either input or output in excel?
i am trying to build a series of financial calculators in excel. Each has 3-6 fields and 1 output field. What i want to do is allow users the flexibility to leave whichever field blank that they wish and the model will solve for that blank field. so the same model can be used a number of different ways and to solve for any of the possible variables. i see this feature in online calculators but i don't know how to set up my models this way. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank u! ...

Using sdk to find out if an Account already exists
Hi, Want to use sdk to see if an Account already exists , all i have is its name. I've looked at Retrieve method but it requires the Guid. Any equivalent call to Retrieve that just takes name? Or a way to get the Guid from the name? Sample code would be great if available. Thanks for all help. John Hi John, The method you are looking for is RetrieveMultiple as only the guid search gives the certainty to retrieve only one record. All explanations are in the sdk but as the sdk sample is nearly the exact code you want, here it is : // Set up the CRM Service. CrmService service =3D new ...

Email Tracking Tab
A gentleman I work with has his setup so he can go into his Sent Items and look at the tracking tabs on the messages. He's had this setup and working for some time now, but recently this is no longer working. He has delivery and read receipts requested for anything he sends. I can't find any logical reason why he does not have the tracking tab anymore. I thought maybe it only applied to messages sent to multiple recipients, but I sent test messages and it didn't make any difference. Did he already process the returned Exchange receipts? When they are marked as read and ...

2 different emails using active directory
We got a Exchage 2003 running on windows 2003. we are using domain ddshq.com for our local office. We also got 2nd domain name ddsukpa.com for other office. Can we use/manage 2nd domain from our same windows2003 and exchage 2003 (ddshq.com). any help? Sure, Add the second SMTP namespace into your recipient policies. Direct your MX records for this SMTP namespace to your current recieving Exchange Server/Smarthost that accepts your mail for your original domain. Oliver On 27 Mar, 10:40, "Oliver Moazzezi" <o.moazzez...@SPAMfreenet.co.uk> wrote: > Sure, > > Add ...