System.NullReferenceException when creating a new report?

Hello.

When Trying to upload a new report via the CRM Report Manager I get a
System.NullReferenceException (Stack below). It seems as if this function has
an error. We already installed some 'service packs'/roll ups, is there a
special package we need to get the CRM Report Manager running?

Greetings

Jens

[NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine
Objektinstanz festgelegt.]
   Microsoft.Crm.Reporting.SRSReport.convertDataSource(CrmContext context)
+115
   Microsoft.Crm.Reporting.SRSReport..ctor(String name, String description,
String xmlContent, String showin, String relatedentity, String category,
CrmContext context, String filename, String origFilter) +136
   Microsoft.Crm.Reports.ReportCache.CreateSRSReport(String name, String
description, String template, String showin, String relatedEntity, String
category, String filename, Boolean isNewReport, String defaultFilter) +100
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.Report.InternalCreate(String xml) +629

Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.Report.InternalCreateAndRetrieve(String
xml, String columnSet) +9
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.Entity.CreateAndRetrieve(String
columnSet) +131
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.AppForm.RaiseDataEvent(FormEventId
eventId) +286
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.EndUserForm.Initialize(Entity entity) +56
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Forms.EndUserForm.Execute(Entity entity) +13
   Microsoft.Crm.Web.Tools.ReportProperty.ReportPropertyPage.ConfigureForm()
+202
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +30

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How to lock and unlock the XP system from remote system.
Hi I am writting a program to lock and unlock the remote desptop.For this I need some help related to sending Ctrl+Alt+Del to the remote PC.Can any one help me on the issue. Regards Prashant Sharma Yes. Find something else to do with your time. You keep trying to do something that any decent security system forbids. There is already remote access. See if you can find APIs relating to remote access. But I suspect that you will discover that Windows security is going to make this task impossible. joe On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 15:19:31 +0530, "ISDC" <satish7684@hotmail.com&...

How to impersonate to Local System Account (SYSTEM)
My service is configurated as the Administrators acount. I need to impersonate the service to Local System Account (SYSTEM) in some circumtances. How? Thanks very very much indeed lauch ...

Integration with legacy systems
Hello there. 've seen there is an integration between Microsoft CRM and MS Great Plains. I need to do a similar integration beetween Microsoft CRM and a local System ERP named Diapason. The customer shoul be created by MS CRM. passed to the ERP. Updated tin the ERP and then updated automatically in the MS CRM. Order born in CRM. When approved, tehy should send to the ERP. The ERP create the invoice and send the invoice to MS CRM. Price list is managed by the ERP, imported in MS CRM and when updated in ERO, should be updated automatically in CRM. Customer are updated in ERP and shou...

Inventory Received Report, grouped and totalized by department
Hi Is there any way to get an inventory received report, grouped an totalized by department? Any ideas will be highly appreciated. Hi Carlos, there is already report named: Purchase order List list you can add department column in it, but it will be easy when you know how to do so. please send your layout format I can help you in this. "Carlos.Argote@gmail.com" wrote: > Hi > > Is there any way to get an inventory received report, grouped an > totalized by department? > > Any ideas will be highly appreciated. > > This is a multi-part message in ...

excel causing system to be in low system resource
Hi all. Whenever i open my excel application, i am always prompted low system resource and have to exit the application. However all my other office applications like word, access work fine when i open them. I face similar problems before and i reinstall excel to solve the problem. Is there a better solution which can solve this problem once and for all? Thks in advance ...

Creating a permanent note on an MS money 2005 invoice
Hi Everyone. This is my first post here. I'm looking to add a disclaimer to the bottom of our invoices using money 2005. By the looks of things, it's not possible with the Invoice Designer program which seems very limited. Are there any suggestions? Thanks, Alex ...

Trying to make a new style
I am trying to make a new style in Publisher for a template. In Word, our workgroup has a style called "Note" based on the "Caution" built-in style which allows a paragraph starting with "Note:...." to be formatted that way instead of Body Text. I believe in Word, this is a special version of a numbered heading. Is there some way of doing this in Publisher? I couldn't find anything applicable in a quick look at Google Groups. Thanks for any help you can give me. I am using Microsoft Publisher 2003.--Eva Whitley Create, use, or change a template in Publishe...

Trust access to visual basic project in XP systems
we have 2000 OS in some system and XP in some system .Excel in XP system not have checkbox (Trust access to visual Basic Project) for macros . Because of the this i think vb exe which is try to run excel macro are failing. can any one hlep me. This is a setting that each user must change. So I think you'll have to educate the users to change this setting before your VB program can run. kasi wrote: > > we have 2000 OS in some system and XP in some system .Excel in XP system not > have checkbox (Trust access to visual Basic Project) for macros . > Because of the this i...

can all the dowloads ihave in the system can they be moved
Iwant to take all downloads that have failed and all downloads that have errors with them Where would you like to take them? Buckingham Palace? "steve.vickers2010@live.co.uk" <steve.vickers2010@live.co.uk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:208855E4-BD3F-4C3D-A817-C0DC8CB6BCF9@microsoft.com... : Iwant to take all downloads that have failed and all downloads that have : errors with them Windows version is...? If you want to delete what you see in Update History, I can tell you how to do that. steve.vickers2010@live.co.uk wrote: > I...

Report writer....lines
I know report writer is a cumbersome tool, but I am reasonably good at bending it to my will. However, I have never figured out how to get 'lines' and 'rectangles' to print correctly. I need to 'tabulate' the SOP Blank Invoice report. How do I get lines/ rectangles to print correctly so that it spans from the report header section, through the other headers and footers and ends in the report footer. I am trying to produce an invoice which has the product, quantity, amounts etc.. in a 'table' type format - it is just much neater and professional this w...

Total Communications System & MS CRM 3.0
To Anyone: I am trying to find a complete "converged communications" system that has complete integration with MS CRM 3.0 as well as an open API that I can further integrate into my business applications. I am finding a lot of sales pitches but no hard facts and confirmed installs. Can anyone point me ? Anthony DeHart try www.genesyslabs.com ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Anthony" <Anthony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D009397A-044A-482E-97F8-D2BADC9A6A15@microsoft.co...

Frx from Reports Menu in GP
From the Reports menu Financial > FRx. The Report Launcher opens instead of the Report Designer. How do you change this? Locate the FRXDYN.INI in the application folder you start DynamicsGP. Delete it. Next time you use the Reports--> Financial --> FRX, you should be prompted again for the location. Select the frx32.exe, rather than the frx launch32.exe ------ Robert "6538" <lbeach@remingtonconsulting.com> wrote in message news:OkyfOBGvHHA.4332@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > From the Reports menu Financial > FRx. The Report Launcher opens instead > o...

File system
Hi I am havimg some problem in booting WindowCE 4.2 . The bootup failed in filesystem 1. can anyone help me how to debug the error or where area in windowce I should zoom into for susch problem The ouput of error message is given below FMD::FMD_Init FMD_ReadSector() ######## BLOCK 10 FMD_ReadSector() ######## BLOCK 10 Data Abort: Thread=8feec5d0 Proc=8e028b58 'filesys.exe' AKY=ffffffff PC=8c233c78 RA=8c233c00 BVA=04000000 FSR=00000007 Data Abort: Thread=8feec5d0 Proc=8e028b58 'filesys.exe' AKY=ffffffff PC=8c2169d8 RA=8c216a38 BVA=04000019 FSR=00000003 D...

Code Comment Web Report,
I have enabled VC++ XML comments in Visual Studio 2005. However, I do not see the "Build Comment Web Pages" under the Tools file menu (which my book says should be there--but the book was written for VS02). Did they get rid of Build Comment Web Pages in VS05, or simply move it? > I have enabled VC++ XML comments in Visual Studio 2005. However, I do not > see the "Build Comment Web Pages" under the Tools file menu (which my book > says should be there--but the book was written for VS02). Did they get rid > of Build Comment Web Pages in VS05, or simply ...

new mail desktop alert for custom folder
Hi all, I created a new folder in my Mailbox. It's possible to activate new mail desktop alert mfor this folder? How can i do that? Thank you! -- wasssu "wasssu" <wasssu.64a858b@outlookbanter.com> wrote in message news:wasssu.64a858b@outlookbanter.com... > I created a new folder in my Mailbox. It's possible to activate new > mail desktop alert mfor this folder? How can i do that? New message alerts work automatically only for your default folders. If you create a rule that moves incoming messages to your new folder, the rule can ...

automatically emailing form created in Excel
I have created a template for entering time in Excel. Is there a way (other than file; send to recipient as attachment) to create a link that will automatically email the document to a pre-specified recipient? Am I working backwards? Should I create the form in Outlook? Thanks ...

How do you create a before and after date query?
I am working on getting my vacations tables to work better. What I am trying to do is to get a query for the 'StartDate' of staff vacations. There can be between 3 - 7 weeks of vacation for staff, with each week having it own 'StartDate'. The 'TBL-Vacation-2007' has seven 'StartDate' fields. (Start-1, Start-2, etc.) all in date/time format. I have created queries that will select only 'not null' entries in each 'StatDate' field, and append them together to create a table called: table: "VacStartDate" fields: "Name"...

New Business Has Cash Flying In
One simple click of your mouse is simply going to fill your wallet. This system is a dream for any one trying to market a business. You are going to get your hands on a system that flat out works. Enough with the talk go see what we are talking about. http://blazebrown82.aonetimeoffer.com/TravelWorld.aspx ...

new email set regarding against an old case
Hi all, When I recevie an email in my queue in crm and its subject is identical to a previous case it is automatically set regarding the old case. how can i stop this from happening? Regards Ian ...

Import Requisitions Into System For Approval
We have a database of registrants for different events and were hoping it was possible to import certain hotel and other expenditure requests into the requisition system for approval. Is there a way to import this data instead of manually create a requisition in the system, and then to route it for approval. Thanks for your help. Graham ...

Received/Not Invoiced report needs to have point in time option
Received/Not Invoiced report in Purchasing Analysis reports needs to have point in time option. This is important because many companies use this report as subledger support to reconciling their accrued purchases account. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane...

Investment transactions in a category report
I am new to Microsoft Money and am trying to generate a report that I previously generated in Quicken. Specifically I would like to generate a category report that produces the detail of income and expenses. The reports that I am generating in Money only show expense categories. The investment income such as dividends, interest and capital gains are all combined under the heading of the brokerage account and are not subtotalled by category. Please help! ...

using access as a content management system for documents
Hello got a question for you all, I am using access to create a content management solution. initially it seems pretty easy i would create a table for each type of document template. and the fields in the table would be the different sections within the template. the data in the fields would be the content this goes with those specific sections in the document. basically i would have a report that puts all the fields together in the correct order and export that to a word document. here is my problem.. some of my data includes bullet points Bold letter and different colors.. is there anyw...

Set Report Pproperties
I'm looking for a function to change the properties of all my reports. I made my database in MS Access 2000 and now I'm using MS Access 2007. I have quite a few reports that I would like to set the popup property that is now available for reports. Does anyone have a function already made that can do this? Thanks, PC ...

How can I create a new file with M2004
It always appear error message when i create a new file, but the sample file... Click File, New, New File. If you get an error, what is it? But the sample file. ....what? "Fergus" <good_evening2000@yahoo.com.hk> wrote in message news:0b7701c36185$83337c80$a501280a@phx.gbl... > It always appear error message when i create a new file, > but the sample file... ...