System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 403: Forbidden

I have crm 3.0 installed on Windows server 2003 with sp1 and I have problem.
When I opennnig the crm web site I see error... please help...

      Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details:
      Server Error in '/' Application.

      The request failed with HTTP status 403: Forbidden.
the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information

      Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: The request failed with
HTTP status 403: Forbidden.

      Source Error:

      Stack Trace:

[WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 403: Forbidden.]
   System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage
message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
+1302
methodName, Object[] parameters) +218
   Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.UserQueryWebService.RetrieveMultiple(QueryBase
queryExpression) +55
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.UserQuery.RetrieveByObjectType(Int32
returnTypeCode, String columnSetXml, Int32[] queryType, UserQueryState
state) +265
   Microsoft.Crm.Controls.ViewSelector.AddUserViewGroup(String groupName,
String groupId, OptionSorting sorting, Int32[] queryTypes, UserQueryState
queryState, Boolean flagInactiveQueries) +129
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppViewSelector.Initialize() +170
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppViewSelector.GetDefaultView() +10
   Microsoft.Crm.Web.Workplace.HomeActivitiesPage.ConfigurePage() +784
   Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +20

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How to lock and unlock the XP system from remote system.
Hi I am writting a program to lock and unlock the remote desptop.For this I need some help related to sending Ctrl+Alt+Del to the remote PC.Can any one help me on the issue. Regards Prashant Sharma Yes. Find something else to do with your time. You keep trying to do something that any decent security system forbids. There is already remote access. See if you can find APIs relating to remote access. But I suspect that you will discover that Windows security is going to make this task impossible. joe On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 15:19:31 +0530, "ISDC" <satish7684@hotmail.com&...

Formula
Hi all, I am preparing an exam marksheet. In one cell, I add in this formula to check if a student pass or fail the whole exam. Condition ... the students must not get any "E" to pass the whole exam. =IF(OR(E7="E",G7="E",I7="E",K7="E",M7="E",O7="E",Q7="E",S7="E",U7="E",W7="E" ,Y7 ="E",AA7="E",AC7="E",AE7="E"),"Fail","Pass")) Now I want to change to another condition. The students must not get any "E", or "D&...

Windows 2000 SMTP
If this is not the correct forum for Windows 2000 SMTP questions, I apologize. I need help diagnosing an SMTP message failure. The email was sent via a Windows 2000 workstation running the SMTP service. The recipient does not receive any message and we receive the following failure notice which does not give me any clue as to what the problem is. (I've changed the addresses). Reporting-MTA: dns;WEBBD.McTeens.com Received-From-MTA: dns;WEBBD.McTeens.com Arrival-Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:38:04 -0500 Final-Recipient: rfc822;dolly@downtownusalille.com. Action: failed Status: 5.1.3 When I ...

Problem in COleObjectFactory::UpdateRegistryAll in VC.Net
Hi Friends, I have posted it on mfcole newsgroup but it seems that newsgroup has some problem. I'm posting it here too. In our Automation server on VC++ 6.0, we are calling a static function, UpdateRegistryAll(), of COleObjectFactory class to register a list of factory objects of the server. In addition to the interfaces, these factory objects includes a COleTemplateServer object as a member object of the CWinApp derived class. The function UpdateRegistryAll was registering all the interfaces successfully in VC6 but in VC7 it's just registering one interface. This is because the seco...

How do I set Excel cell format to "Text" from VB.NET?
I am creating an Excel workbook using VB.NET, and have run into a problem. Excel at times insists on reformatting data that I enter into cells, e.g., converting "01234" to "1234", and this screws me up when I need to read the data back. When I run into this problem using Excel interactively I simply change the cell Number format from "General" to "Text", but I haven't been able to figure out how to do this using VB.NET. Here is a code sample: Dim wb as Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Workbook [...workbook is created...] Dim style as Microsoft...

How to impersonate to Local System Account (SYSTEM)
My service is configurated as the Administrators acount. I need to impersonate the service to Local System Account (SYSTEM) in some circumtances. How? Thanks very very much indeed lauch ...

Problem with Worksheet in the migration .NET 2005 Beta 2 To .NET 2005
hello: I had installed .NET 2005 Beta 2. I have a project of excel and this book of excel has many worksheets. By each sheet I mad= e a class. In the Hoja1_Initialize method of the Hoja1 class, I call to another method= that it has like parameter a Excel.Worksheet type. When I call this method: generate(this), "this" in .NET 2005 Beta is a active sheet(H= oja1), but when I installed .NET version 2005, its dont work. "this" is the Hoja1 clas= s, no the active sheet(Hoja1). So, I call method thus: this.Activate(); Hoja1Class.getInstance().generate((Excel.Worksheet)this.A...

Integration with legacy systems
Hello there. 've seen there is an integration between Microsoft CRM and MS Great Plains. I need to do a similar integration beetween Microsoft CRM and a local System ERP named Diapason. The customer shoul be created by MS CRM. passed to the ERP. Updated tin the ERP and then updated automatically in the MS CRM. Order born in CRM. When approved, tehy should send to the ERP. The ERP create the invoice and send the invoice to MS CRM. Price list is managed by the ERP, imported in MS CRM and when updated in ERO, should be updated automatically in CRM. Customer are updated in ERP and shou...

Trust access to visual basic project in XP systems
we have 2000 OS in some system and XP in some system .Excel in XP system not have checkbox (Trust access to visual Basic Project) for macros . Because of the this i think vb exe which is try to run excel macro are failing. can any one hlep me. This is a setting that each user must change. So I think you'll have to educate the users to change this setting before your VB program can run. kasi wrote: > > we have 2000 OS in some system and XP in some system .Excel in XP system not > have checkbox (Trust access to visual Basic Project) for macros . > Because of the this i...

excel causing system to be in low system resource
Hi all. Whenever i open my excel application, i am always prompted low system resource and have to exit the application. However all my other office applications like word, access work fine when i open them. I face similar problems before and i reinstall excel to solve the problem. Is there a better solution which can solve this problem once and for all? Thks in advance ...

.NET 2003 visual studio
I don't see a option to create a win32 dll in .NET 2003. Add->New Project shows nothing. Where is it? Select - Win32 Project and change the Application Type to DLL. -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] http://www.voidnish.com http://blog.voidnish.com "MFC" <MFC@nospam.com> wrote in message news:ud2Em%23UqFHA.712@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... >I don't see a option to create a win32 dll in .NET 2003. > Add->New Project shows nothing. > Where is it? > > ...

display count/results of filtering Excel in status bar
I have two Excel spreadsheets. In one the results of applying a filter are displayed in the status bar - eg. '24 of 144 records found'. In the other I get just 'Filter mode'. I've examined the option settings - they appear identical. There are no macros attached to the sheets either. The '24 of 144 records found' type of message is very useful. How do I make all my spreadsheets produce it on filtering? Found the answer - a bug in Excel which stops the status bar displaying the count if the sheet contains 51 or more calculated cells. The 'fix' is to t...

can all the dowloads ihave in the system can they be moved
Iwant to take all downloads that have failed and all downloads that have errors with them Where would you like to take them? Buckingham Palace? "steve.vickers2010@live.co.uk" <steve.vickers2010@live.co.uk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:208855E4-BD3F-4C3D-A817-C0DC8CB6BCF9@microsoft.com... : Iwant to take all downloads that have failed and all downloads that have : errors with them Windows version is...? If you want to delete what you see in Update History, I can tell you how to do that. steve.vickers2010@live.co.uk wrote: > I...

Failed backup/restore
After switching to Windows XP, I reinstalled Money 99 (which seems to be working) but have been unable to open either the backup of my Money file (on floppy) or the copy of the working file that I copied to CDROM (and which I recopied to the hard drive). Error messages say the backup file has been corrupted; and that the working file is corrupted or is not a legitimate Money file. I've made sure this file, copied from CDROM, is not "read only." This is 4 years of my personal financial records. Does anyone know of any way to recover the data? Since you have the actu...

BoundsChecker: Does it eff up VS.NET installs?
I just installed BoundsChecker and now all my toolbar settings and MSDN install and screwed up. Since installing BoundsChecker my MSDN install no longer works. It takes a long time getting the VS.NET IDE setup propertly because of Microsoft's buggy design where settings are not recorded in the registry until VS.NET is gracefully closed. Have VS.NET freeze on you (a common situation) or launch a second instance of VS.NET and you're either guaranteed or likely to see all of your settings disappear. It takes so damn long to get things setup properly due to Microsoft thinks that the on...

File system
Hi I am havimg some problem in booting WindowCE 4.2 . The bootup failed in filesystem 1. can anyone help me how to debug the error or where area in windowce I should zoom into for susch problem The ouput of error message is given below FMD::FMD_Init FMD_ReadSector() ######## BLOCK 10 FMD_ReadSector() ######## BLOCK 10 Data Abort: Thread=8feec5d0 Proc=8e028b58 'filesys.exe' AKY=ffffffff PC=8c233c78 RA=8c233c00 BVA=04000000 FSR=00000007 Data Abort: Thread=8feec5d0 Proc=8e028b58 'filesys.exe' AKY=ffffffff PC=8c2169d8 RA=8c216a38 BVA=04000019 FSR=00000003 D...

Total Communications System & MS CRM 3.0
To Anyone: I am trying to find a complete "converged communications" system that has complete integration with MS CRM 3.0 as well as an open API that I can further integrate into my business applications. I am finding a lot of sales pitches but no hard facts and confirmed installs. Can anyone point me ? Anthony DeHart try www.genesyslabs.com ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Anthony" <Anthony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D009397A-044A-482E-97F8-D2BADC9A6A15@microsoft.co...

Xml Dom .net bug???
given a snippet from an XML message .... <DATA name="John" value="23" /> <DATA name="Betty" value="71" /> <DATA name="Craig" value="" /> <DATA name="Lisa" value="42" /> .... I load this into the Xml Dom in .Net (VB), and query each node for the 'name' and 'value' attributes. When I get to an instance where the attribute is empty (as in the case where name=Craig), Attributes("value").Value.ToString returns null? Surely this should return "" on...

using access as a content management system for documents
Hello got a question for you all, I am using access to create a content management solution. initially it seems pretty easy i would create a table for each type of document template. and the fields in the table would be the different sections within the template. the data in the fields would be the content this goes with those specific sections in the document. basically i would have a report that puts all the fields together in the correct order and export that to a word document. here is my problem.. some of my data includes bullet points Bold letter and different colors.. is there anyw...

Dot Net Question
Hi everyone, I've develop a .Net Hook and it works fine in my develop environment, but when i deploy the hook to other pc's it dosen´t work (i obtain a can create hook object message). i've register properly the hook at pc's registry, i've copy DLL to windows\system32 and then register the hook using Regasm, but still not working, anyone can help me????? Try copying it to the Store Ops directory. - Evan Culver New West Technologies Juan Acosta wrote: > Hi everyone, > > I've develop a .Net Hook and it works fine in my develop environment, but >...

Import Requisitions Into System For Approval
We have a database of registrants for different events and were hoping it was possible to import certain hotel and other expenditure requests into the requisition system for approval. Is there a way to import this data instead of manually create a requisition in the system, and then to route it for approval. Thanks for your help. Graham ...

Exchange system manager on fresh XP SP2 laptop
Hello, How do I get the Exchange 2003 system manager console installed on a freshly loaded XP Service Pack 2 workstation?? It keeps complaining about the NNTP service and .Net Framework 1.1... The frame work IS loaded, but I can't figure out what to do with NNTP.. Troy Sounds like it is trying to install the whole kit and caboodle and not just the management software. It might also be an issue with XP SP2 being unable to connect to the WINS server or to the Exchange server. "Troy Bruder" <N0-Spam-troy.bruder@aptconsulting.com> wrote in message news:OoZAS6UgEHA.34...

ASP.Net not working with JQuery in separate JS file or in HTML
Hello Community Using ASP.Net with a separate CSS file and separate Javascript file my applications work fine. Since JQuery offers features for web development I am substituting JQuery where ever possible. So I downloaded the JQuery library and added put it in the folder where my old Javascript code was and added it beneath my Javascript file resides in my html code: <link href="CssFolder/CssScr.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"/> <script language="javascript" src="JsFolder/JsScr.js" type="text/javasc...

Your account does not have access to the forums system.
Well, that certainly didn't take long. I've been kicked out of the "social" forums. Apparently, the last banner I rotated too didn't sit so well. http://vb.mvps.org/images/forumbanner3.gif Example... http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vbgeneral/thread/e1b94be4-b991-4419-a274-aa3a04e617e3/#edcafc18-bb95-4f7f-b034-1ed658d6e87c Go figure... <LOL> Karl E. Peterson formulated on Thursday : > Well, that certainly didn't take long. > > I've been kicked out of the "social" forums. > > Apparently, the la...

Accounting System Integration--Which System is Best?
We are considering implementing RMS in our store. One concern is the fact that it does not have an integrated accounting system, and, from what I have seen on this forum, there isn't one made to dovetail with RMS. What are the pros and cons of the different options for integration? If there is a web site or white paper that addresses the whole QB5 vs. QB6 vs. Great Plains et al decision tree, a link to it would be most appreciated. Thank you. ...