Synchronizing Client

Hi

One of our users have to moved to a new PC and is using the desktop client.
This user now receives an error when he try's to synchronize CRM with
Outlook. The error states:

"The Synchronization process cannot be run on this computer. Only one client
computer per user can run this process. The Synchronizing client should be
the computer that is most often online (such as a desktop computer) or the
user's primary computer. To change the Synchronizing client, on the CRM menu,
click Options, and click the Synchronizing tab."

When the user attempts to change the synchronizing client he receives an
error which states: "An error has occurred. For more information, contact
your system administrator."

I would really appreciate some assistance in trying to resolve this. I
believe that I have seen this error before and just cant remember how I
solved it.

Many Thanks
Mark

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Make it sure that user has right to edit the setting . Either edit the
user security right or give the user admin role for couple of minutes
to make the changes.

------
Aamir

Blog = http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/

0
whatelseto (435)
8/13/2008 9:29:59 AM
Hi

Thanks for getting back to me. I assigned the user the admin role for a few
minutes and we attempted to set the synchronizing client. We ticked the
checkbox and soon as we clicked OK we received an error.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Mark

"Aamir Bashir" wrote:

> Make it sure that user has right to edit the setting . Either edit the
> user security right or give the user admin role for couple of minutes
> to make the changes.
>
> ------
> Aamir
>
> Blog = http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/

Click on CRM and synchronize the CRM to see what error do you get if
there is any?
Have you used the diagnostic wizard to see any possible error?
is there any thing in event log on user machine?

If none of these work , completely remove the CRM and re-install the
CRM.

------
Aamir

Blog = http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/

whatelseto (435)
8/13/2008 10:29:10 AM
Hi Aamir

There are no errors in the event log or the diagnostic wizard. We
reinstalled CRM and received the same error. The error message when we click
on CRM states:

"The Synchronization process cannot be run on this computer. Only one client
computer per user can run this process. The Synchronizing client should be
the computer that is most often online (such as a desktop computer) or the
user's primary computer. To change the Synchronizing client, on the CRM menu,
click Options, and click the Synchronizing tab."

Any other suggestions?

Thanks
Mark

"Aamir Bashir" wrote:

> Click on CRM and synchronize the CRM to see what error do you get if
> there is any?
> Have you used the diagnostic wizard to see any possible error?
> is there any thing in event log on user machine?
>
> If none of these work , completely remove the CRM and re-install the
> CRM.
>
> ------
> Aamir
>

> Blog = http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/

I have a user with the exact same problem.  Anyone able to help here, ideas?

"Mark Braithwaite" wrote:

> Hi Aamir
>
> There are no errors in the event log or the diagnostic wizard. We
> reinstalled CRM and received the same error. The error message when we click
> on CRM states:
>
> "The Synchronization process cannot be run on this computer. Only one client
> computer per user can run this process. The Synchronizing client should be
> the computer that is most often online (such as a desktop computer) or the
> user's primary computer. To change the Synchronizing client, on the CRM menu,
> click Options, and click the Synchronizing tab."
>
> Any other suggestions?
>
> Thanks
> Mark
>

> "Aamir Bashir" wrote:
>
> > Click on CRM and synchronize the CRM to see what error do you get if
> > there is any?
> > Have you used the diagnostic wizard to see any possible error?
> > is there any thing in event log on user machine?
> >
> > If none of these work , completely remove the CRM and re-install the
> > CRM.
> >
> > ------
> > Aamir
> >

> > Blog = http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/

dmiller (17)
8/20/2008 3:30:01 PM
I ran into this problem as well. The solution I came up with was to uninstall
the CRM Outlook Client from the old laptop.

"dmiller" wrote:

> I have a user with the exact same problem.  Anyone able to help here, ideas?
>
> "Mark Braithwaite" wrote:
>
> > Hi Aamir
> >
> > There are no errors in the event log or the diagnostic wizard. We
> > reinstalled CRM and received the same error. The error message when we click
> > on CRM states:
> >
> > "The Synchronization process cannot be run on this computer. Only one client
> > computer per user can run this process. The Synchronizing client should be
> > the computer that is most often online (such as a desktop computer) or the
> > user's primary computer. To change the Synchronizing client, on the CRM menu,
> > click Options, and click the Synchronizing tab."
> >
> > Any other suggestions?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Mark
> >

> > "Aamir Bashir" wrote:
> >
> > > Click on CRM and synchronize the CRM to see what error do you get if
> > > there is any?
> > > Have you used the diagnostic wizard to see any possible error?
> > > is there any thing in event log on user machine?
> > >
> > > If none of these work , completely remove the CRM and re-install the
> > > CRM.
> > >
> > > ------
> > > Aamir
> > >

> > > Blog = http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/

JimG (8)
8/20/2008 8:40:06 PM
Thanks for the reply, we uninstalled the Outlook client on the old machine
before we installed the new one.  I don't think that will help me obviously.
It's good to know that helped you though.

Any other ideas?

"Jim G" wrote:

> I ran into this problem as well. The solution I came up with was to uninstall
> the CRM Outlook Client from the old laptop.
>
> "dmiller" wrote:
>
> > I have a user with the exact same problem.  Anyone able to help here, ideas?
> >
> > "Mark Braithwaite" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Aamir
> > >
> > > There are no errors in the event log or the diagnostic wizard. We
> > > reinstalled CRM and received the same error. The error message when we click
> > > on CRM states:
> > >
> > > "The Synchronization process cannot be run on this computer. Only one client
> > > computer per user can run this process. The Synchronizing client should be
> > > the computer that is most often online (such as a desktop computer) or the
> > > user's primary computer. To change the Synchronizing client, on the CRM menu,
> > > click Options, and click the Synchronizing tab."
> > >
> > > Any other suggestions?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > Mark

dmiller (17)
8/20/2008 8:43:02 PM
Hi,

I now have one client (mine unfortunately) that has a greyed out sync with
version 3. Tried all suggestions and still greyed out. Where is this setting
stored?  Is there a registry or DB hack?

Stephen

"Mark Braithwaite" wrote:

> Hi
>
> One of our users have to moved to a new PC and is using the desktop client.
> This user now receives an error when he try's to synchronize CRM with
> Outlook. The error states:
>
> "The Synchronization process cannot be run on this computer. Only one client
> computer per user can run this process. The Synchronizing client should be
> the computer that is most often online (such as a desktop computer) or the
> user's primary computer. To change the Synchronizing client, on the CRM menu,
> click Options, and click the Synchronizing tab."
>
> When the user attempts to change the synchronizing client he receives an
> error which states: "An error has occurred. For more information, contact
> your system administrator."
>
> I would really appreciate some assistance in trying to resolve this. I
> believe that I have seen this error before and just cant remember how I
> solved it.
>
> Many Thanks
> Mark

0
Steve3367 (862)
8/20/2008 11:00:01 PM
Hi again,

I have found that my 'greyed out' problem seems to be related to the way
cookies are used by Outlook and the CRM client. My options menu tabs vary
depending on if Outlook has been opened before or after CRM. I can't see
syncronization if CRM is opend first. If Outlook opened first I see the tab
but sync is greyed out. Still no sync though. I clear cookies to test this.

Stephen

"Steve" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I now have one client (mine unfortunately) that has a greyed out sync with
> version 3. Tried all suggestions and still greyed out. Where is this setting
> stored?  Is there a registry or DB hack?
>
> Stephen
>
> "Mark Braithwaite" wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > One of our users have to moved to a new PC and is using the desktop client.
> > This user now receives an error when he try's to synchronize CRM with
> > Outlook. The error states:
> >
> > "The Synchronization process cannot be run on this computer. Only one client
> > computer per user can run this process. The Synchronizing client should be
> > the computer that is most often online (such as a desktop computer) or the
> > user's primary computer. To change the Synchronizing client, on the CRM menu,
> > click Options, and click the Synchronizing tab."
> >
> > When the user attempts to change the synchronizing client he receives an
> > error which states: "An error has occurred. For more information, contact
> > your system administrator."
> >
> > I would really appreciate some assistance in trying to resolve this. I
> > believe that I have seen this error before and just cant remember how I
> > solved it.
> >
> > Many Thanks
> > Mark

0
Steve3367 (862)
8/20/2008 11:18:01 PM
Hi

We uninstalled the client on the old machine and this did not solve the
problem. User is still unable to sync. Any other suggestions?

Many Thanks
Mark

"Steve" wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> I have found that my 'greyed out' problem seems to be related to the way
> cookies are used by Outlook and the CRM client. My options menu tabs vary
> depending on if Outlook has been opened before or after CRM. I can't see
> syncronization if CRM is opend first. If Outlook opened first I see the tab
> but sync is greyed out. Still no sync though. I clear cookies to test this.
>
> Stephen
>
> "Steve" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I now have one client (mine unfortunately) that has a greyed out sync with
> > version 3. Tried all suggestions and still greyed out. Where is this setting
> > stored?  Is there a registry or DB hack?
> >
> > Stephen
> >
> > "Mark Braithwaite" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi
> > >
> > > One of our users have to moved to a new PC and is using the desktop client.
> > > This user now receives an error when he try's to synchronize CRM with
> > > Outlook. The error states:
> > >
> > > "The Synchronization process cannot be run on this computer. Only one client
> > > computer per user can run this process. The Synchronizing client should be
> > > the computer that is most often online (such as a desktop computer) or the
> > > user's primary computer. To change the Synchronizing client, on the CRM menu,
> > > click Options, and click the Synchronizing tab."
> > >
> > > When the user attempts to change the synchronizing client he receives an
> > > error which states: "An error has occurred. For more information, contact
> > > your system administrator."
> > >
> > > I would really appreciate some assistance in trying to resolve this. I
> > > believe that I have seen this error before and just cant remember how I
> > > solved it.
> > >
> > > Many Thanks
> > > Mark

Just wanted to bump this up, i'm still hoping fo rsome suggestions on what to
look for next.

Thanks for any help,

Dustin Miller

"Mark Braithwaite" wrote:

> Hi
>
> We uninstalled the client on the old machine and this did not solve the
> problem. User is still unable to sync. Any other suggestions?
>
> Many Thanks
> Mark
>
> "Steve" wrote:
>
> > Hi again,
> >
> > I have found that my 'greyed out' problem seems to be related to the way
> > cookies are used by Outlook and the CRM client. My options menu tabs vary
> > depending on if Outlook has been opened before or after CRM. I can't see
> > syncronization if CRM is opend first. If Outlook opened first I see the tab
> > but sync is greyed out. Still no sync though. I clear cookies to test this.
> >
> > Stephen
> >
> > "Steve" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I now have one client (mine unfortunately) that has a greyed out sync with
> > > version 3. Tried all suggestions and still greyed out. Where is this setting
> > > stored?  Is there a registry or DB hack?
> > >
> > > Stephen

0
dmiller (17)
8/26/2008 5:37:09 PM
In outlook
CRM toolbar dropdown
Choose Options
Go to the synchronization tab and make sure there is  a check in the check
box to "SET THIS COMPUTER TO BE THE SYNCHRONIZING CLIENT"

"dmiller" wrote:

> Thanks for the reply, we uninstalled the Outlook client on the old machine
> before we installed the new one.  I don't think that will help me obviously.
> It's good to know that helped you though.
>
> Any other ideas?
>
> "Jim G" wrote:
>
> > I ran into this problem as well. The solution I came up with was to uninstall
> > the CRM Outlook Client from the old laptop.
> >
> > "dmiller" wrote:
> >
> > > I have a user with the exact same problem.  Anyone able to help here, ideas?

Soden (1)
9/23/2008 8:05:01 PM
Also NOTE that if this check box option is checked but greyed then ths PC is
the default client already. It only lights up if it detects that it is not
the default client.
if your system is confused a work around is to logout of that PC and get
that user to logonto another PC that has the CRM client... once connected
make this new remporary system the default. Ok logout now and then log
backinto the original PC you want to really be the default force and BAM you
shoould be able now set this as the default client. (for security reasons you
may wish to delete the profile created on the temp pc.

On Sep 24, 6:27=A0am, David Soden <DavidSo...@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> Also NOTE that if this check box option is checked but greyed then ths PC=
 is
> the default client already. It only lights up if it detects that it is no=
> the default client.
> if your system is confused a work around is to logout of that PC and get
> that user to logonto another PC that has the CRM client... once connected
> make this new remporary system the default. Ok logout now and then log
> backinto the original PC you want to really be the default force and BAM =
you
> shoould be able now set this as the default client. (for security reasons=
 you
> may wish to delete the profile created on the temp pc.
>

> "David Soden" wrote:
> > In outlook
> > CRM toolbar dropdown
> > Choose Options
> > Go to the synchronization tab and make sure there is =A0a check in the =
check
> > box to "SET THIS COMPUTER TO BE THE SYNCHRONIZING CLIENT"
>
> > "dmiller" wrote:
>
> > > Thanks for the reply, we uninstalled the Outlook client on the old ma=
chine
> > > before we installed the new one. =A0I don't think that will help me o=
bviously. =A0
> > > It's good to know that helped you though.
>
> > > Any other ideas?

We

I have been experiencing the same problem but have been unable to fix
it. I have uninstalled CRM from both PC's and then re-installed on the
PC's that I want it on but still get the same error message and PC's
crashes. Do you have any other suggestions?
I recently was able to find a work around for this.  There is a way to set
the sync client in the database.  To do this you will need to update the
IsPrimaryClient field in the SubscriptionClients table in CRM.  Replace
<NewMachine> with the name of the new machine name that was recently
installed.

UPDATE SubscriptionClients SET IsPrimaryClient ='1'
WHERE MachineName ='<NewMachine>'

Run this against the org_MSCRM database.  As always, make backups and so on
before editing the CRM tables directly as this is not supported by Microsoft.

If you're not sure of the exact machine name in the tables you could run
this to get the list:

SELECT *
FROM SubscriptionClients

Hope this helps everyone.  Mark it as helpful if it does so that someone
else might find it later.

Dustin Miller

"dmiller" wrote:

> Just wanted to bump this up, i'm still hoping fo rsome suggestions on what to
> look for next.
>
> Thanks for any help,
>
> Dustin Miller
>
> "Mark Braithwaite" wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > We uninstalled the client on the old machine and this did not solve the
> > problem. User is still unable to sync. Any other suggestions?
> >
> > Many Thanks
> > Mark
> >
> > "Steve" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi again,
> > >
> > > I have found that my 'greyed out' problem seems to be related to the way
> > > cookies are used by Outlook and the CRM client. My options menu tabs vary
> > > depending on if Outlook has been opened before or after CRM. I can't see
> > > syncronization if CRM is opend first. If Outlook opened first I see the tab
> > > but sync is greyed out. Still no sync though. I clear cookies to test this.
> > >
> > > Stephen

0
dmiller (17)

SFO client install issues
I have a client running Windows XP Pro SP2 with Outlook 2003 SP2. After performing the install of MSDE and SP it comes back during the check stating that "Setup failed to determine whether a supported version of Microsoft Outlook is installed. View the details in the log file." Now the odd thing is the very next line shows that when the installer checks the Outlook hotfix level it finds it to be up to the requirements? Any thoughts on what to do? I have run a repair on Outlook to no avail. Hi Sean: What's it failing on? The MSDE installation? John "Sean Donnelly&qu...

More client side webservice call information, please!
There's a poster in this group named Jeffry van de Vuurst who has posted examples on using client side webservice calls. This has helped out our team immeasurably and we're using these calls more in different forms. We are also looking to use them in some ways that we can't figure out syntactically. Which leads to two questions: 1) Can anyone point me to more related (*client side* webservice calls) documentation? I can't find much (anything) in the SDK, which isn't that surprising. I would especially appreciate more example code, especially if it's shared here in...

Synchronization error
We have a user who receives an error each time her Outlook attempts to synchronize on her laptop. In the synchronization log in her deleted items, it appears as: 8:57:13 Error synchronizing folder 8:57:13 [8004010F-501-8004010F-521] 8:57:13 The client operation failed. 8:57:13 Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store 8:57:13 For more information on this failure, click the URL below: 8:57:13 http://www.microsoft.com/support/prodredirect/outlook2000_u s.asp?err=8004010f-501-8004010f-521 The strange thing is, it does not appear that anything is synchronizing incorrectly...

How to Transfer xml data from VB6 server to Excel2003 (client) fast?
My application is initiated by a user on client (the user choose a report) then I make a server side calculation by using the office web component (simulating Excel in an ActiveX dll) VB6. Then I would like to send the resulting data to the calling client (Excel Addin + VB6 Client). I'm using Excel2003. Why I make a serverside calculation instead of send the values and formulas to Excel and let Excel do the work on the client are : 1. I want to filter the data after the calculation and only send part of the resulting data 2. Some clients will be browsers without calculations possib...

how do I stop outlook 2003 from synchronizing folders
this synchronizing is a real pain...how can I stop if from continually doing it? thanks Mike (from Australia) mikeo;143428 Wrote: > this synchronizing is a real pain...how can I stop if from continually > doing > it? > > thanks > > Mike (from Australia) What type of email account do you have? If Hotmail using the Connector, remove the account, uninstall the connector and install v14 beta connector then recreate the account. Outlook Connector14 Beta 32-bit: http://tinyurl.com/y8vkkx2 -- Slipstick 'Outlook & Exchange Solutions...

Synchronization
Our Windows XP machine syncronizes with a folder on the server named "Dennis". We have added a new user and want it to synchronize to a different folder .. for "Brad" ... But the synchronize manager will not allow us to change the folder. Have read instructions and find no solution ... Appreciate any assistance ... Brad ...

Synchronization issues for Calendar items in Entourage 2004
I'm using Entourage 2004 to connect to an Exchange 2003 server at work. On my desktop, the calendar seems to work fine. But from laptops, there are problems: I made changes to a couple of calendar items, and eventually closed the laptop. I got to work, and don't see the changes reflected here. Another laptop I opened at home took one old calendar entry and used it to replace a more recent one, losing my changes! What's going on - is there a way I can track the synchronization and perhaps set some clients to be "read-only"? I hate the fact that some changes don'...

Synchronize personal addressbook with LDAP server
Can I synchronize my personal addressbook with LDAP server. I am looking for a utility that can synchronize in the background without any interaction required Thanks Ram Please cc me at ram @ netcore.co.in I am not subscribed to this list ...

Can i deploy rule to client outlook automatically ?
Any advise? Thanks On Fri, 2 Dec 2005 09:03:00 +0800, "John Smith" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote: >Any advise? Thanks > Not with any tool I can think of at the moment. ...

Client vs server rules
How do you change rules to read form the server rather than the client? Thanks, Mich It's controlled by outlook and depends on the wording of the rule - you have little control over it. http://www.slipstick.com/rules/serverbased.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http...

creation of synchronization log messages #3
I have outlook XP on win2k, and my deleted items folder is being filled by "synchronization log" messages at the rate of 1 per minute. They appear to be simply a log (no problems indicated). Here's a sample from the log... 16:44:06 Synchronizing Hierarchy 16:44:06 Synchronizing Favorites 16:44:06 Synchronizing Folder 'Inbox' .... 16:44:07 Done 16:44:08 Microsoft Exchange offline address book 16:44:08 0X8004010F Where is a setting in outlook where I can disable this? Thanks! Tools->Send Receive. Set your offline folders to only sync on exit. --� Milly Staples...

File Synchronization
So that I have my documents with me at all times and so that "My Documents" are the same on both my home desktop and my laptop, I set my "My Documents" address on my laptop to my "My Documents" folder on the desktop and set the files to be made available offline. As with all offline shared file synchronization processes, when I synchronize my files, the system scans all files of both computers for any changes or new files, and if and only if there are any, it synchronizes those changes or new files. For some odd reason, I have a handful or so of ...

Synchronizing Outlook between two computers
I have Outlook 2000 on my desktop and Outlook 2003 on my laptop. I would like to synchronize them (using the desktop to update the laptop). I've done some searching on the internet and not found really helpful information (other than software to do it). I didn't know if there was a way to do it other than by purchasing software (my two computers are networked together via a router). Any suggestions? G'Day Ken, There is no in-built mechanism. Since your systems are on the same LAN, you must buy something like SynchPST: http://www.synchpst.com/ Install...

Client Authentication request
When I try to download an Excel file from a secured (HTTPS) website, I get a prompt requesting a certificate. I have to click cancel or OK about 10 times for the prompt to go away. This only happens with Excel 2003, not the earlier versions. The prompt asks you to select a certificate from a list, but the list is empty. Anyone has a solution? ...

New essay: The Best Synchronization is No Synchronization
In response to an earlier post saying that messages should not be used for synchronization and that primitives like mutexes, events, and semaphores were better suited, (note also that CRITICAL_SECTIONs had been omitted from the list, probably an oversight, and timers had been included, for reasons I cannot ascertain because timers have nothing to do with synchronization). I offer a counterargument: these primitives are the assembly code of synchronization, and mechanisms like messages and I/O Completion Ports provide much better alternatives most of the time. We should be searching for highe...

Excel 2003 Client Safety Options
When trying to refresh Pivot Table data (external data, OLAP Cube) I get the following message "Client Safety Options do not allow pass through statements to be issued to the data source". My older Office XP (2002) instalation still works fine. Thanks Viggo ...

Synchronization
I am running Money2003. I had to reinstall the program. I am unable to synchronize with MSMoney. Everything appears to be properly marked, but it kicks back an error and says unable to synchronize. What should I check Your post is too vague to try and diagnose exactly what's wrong. But, here are some starting points: Go here http://www.microsoft.com/money/partner/tools.asp#ofxdoc and: - look at OFX_Error_Messages.doc, see if the error you get is in that document. - Try the method on p. 4 of TroubleshootingOFX.doc, CTRL+SHIFT under the Logging Calls section. Then look in the lo...

GPIB Synchronization and Threads
Hi, I'm currently using the GPIB-USB-HS interface from National Instrument. I'm trying to have several worker threads that will update various data live to the main form; I ran into the problem of "overflowing" my GPIB interface (and my Write command threw me a lot of exceptions). How exactly do you use *WAI, *OPC and *OPC or is there a better way of controlling the flow of data so that the threads don't send commands simultaneously or when the previous one is not yet finished? Thanks everyone! If anyone has written similiar API to control GPIB devices please let me ...

palm synchronization
My system runs outlook Express 6. I have a palm M505 and I can't get the palm to synch with outlook express. The palm will synch with my desktop, just not with outlook express 6 I don't know if there are any conduit programs that sync a Palm m505 with OE...I have an m505 and I use Chapura PocketMirror to sync with Outlook, but Outlook Express is a different program. You may have to do some research to see if there are any available conduits for OE. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgro...

Account in Contact
Hello, in my Outlook (laptop Client) are all CRM contacts. But the field "account" is not synchronized. How can I change this? greetings, Stefan You cann't change the way outlook contacts synchronize with Crm. -- Patrick Verbeeten (MCSD) Lead Developer Aviva IT Web: aviva-it.nl "Stefan" wrote: > Hello, > > in my Outlook (laptop Client) are all CRM contacts. But the field "account" > is not synchronized. How can I change this? > > greetings, > Stefan If you are looking for the company name from the contact in CRM, that data i...

How do I manually remove CRM Client 1.2 for Outlook?
Desktop Computer XP Pro SP2 Outlook 2003 SP2 MSCRM 3.0 Desktop Client I had installed MSCRM 1.0 about a year and a half-ago. I later upgraded to 1.2. I am trying to install the CRM 3.0 Desktop Client on this Desktop PC, but it is giving me an error message: "An incompatible version of the Microsoft CRM Desktop client for Outlook..... ...... Version: 1.2.3297.0". I tried uninstalling the MSCRM 1.0(1.2) Client a long time ago, after I finished with 1.2, however, it would not uninstall. I tried removing the 1.2 Rollup, and it would say that it was finished and reboot the comput...

Problem with synchronizing
I have finished installing HQ Server, HQ Client, and Store Operations in our office. I have tried to connect HQ Client with HQ Server, it will communicate with no problem. But when I try to create global customers either in SO or Server, it won't synchronize. Same with all the items, receipts, etc... I have the HQ Server installed on a dedicated server with the SQL Database with the HQ Database and the Store Database. The HQ Client is installed on the POS system. Any help? I have made sure I am connecting to the right database. Thanks Gary Check Store Ops Manager - File - Co...

Outlook Synchronization Error
Hi I have a problem trying to synchronize offline folders with the Exchange Server. I have a Exchange 5.5 - SP 4 (running on window 2000) and having problem with Outlook 2000(SR-1a) and 2002(SP2). When synchronization is completed, a synchronization log is created in the deleted folders as below. 12:12:00 Synchronizing Hierarchy 12:12:00 Synchronizing Favorites 12:12:00 Synchronizing Folder 'Inbox' 12:12:16 5 item(s) added to offline folder 12:12:16 Error synchronizing folder 12:12:16 [80004005-501-50A-550] 12:12:16 The client operation failed. 12:12:16 Microsoft ...

Offline Synchronization
Here is the scenario - we have a customer that has nince registers. During the week, no more than 4 or 5 registers are used. The others typically only get used on the weekend. S such, these registers only have Z-Reports and synchronization run once or twice a week. At the point where these registers are brought online, their offline database has not been updated for more than a week. If the server fails, these registrers are running on old offline data. The customer does not want to run z-reports at startup (they run them for each change of shirt) because it creates too many reports to ...

Where I find a SyncML Client for WLM?
Esta � uma mensagem em v�rias partes no formato MIME. ------=_NextPart_000_0092_01CB0EF8.CA5B4B10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have a ALT-n Mail Server and I need sync my Desktop Mail with contacts = from Server. I found only clients for MS Outlook. ------=_NextPart_000_0092_01CB0EF8.CA5B4B10 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <ME...