Superoffice to MS CRM 3.0

Hello,
I am getting to close to get one project and customer is using now
superoffice and he wants to shift and use MS CRM.
I need any tips for helping us to transfer data from Superoffice to CRM? and
what kind of information, changes we need to consider during converting data?
Is there any documents or helpful  article?

Regards,

--
Maikal
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hello Maikal,

You can use Scribe for this kind of migrations...

Jeroen

0
Jeroen

Users name in 9.0
I have just updated my company to 9.0. I realize that the users name is now case sensitive. However, How can I see what the user name is stored as? I have user name "Jack" in the Tools - System - Users menu, but his case sensitive name to log in is "jack". If he tries to capitalize his name, the system gives him an error. I would like to see what the system is validating the users name to so that I can help users know what the correct user name is. To be clear, it is the id that the user enters when logging into GP, not the name. Are you saying that the id...

Moving from Eudora 5/6 to MS Outlook 2000/2003
I have a few co-workers that are using Eudora 5.2 and Eudora 6.0.1 everyone else is using Outlook Express / Outlook 2000 when i try to convert their accounts to use Microsoft Outlook ... the entire import process goes well except for the messages in the Outbox (Sent Items) ... Outlook seems not to maintain the date that such messages were sent. it leaves such field blank. Does anyone have a solution? Any additional information provided will be of help and appreciated. Sincerely, Vladimir Petrovich Director of Operations WebStream Internet Solutions vpetrovich@webstream.net http://www.we...

Outlook 2000 rules #3
Received message: "Error 1926. Could not set file security for file 'C:\Config.Msi\'. Error: 5. Verify thet you have sufficient priviledges to modify the security permissions for this file." I was adding to the rules and running one when it told me "There was an error running rules. Not all rules applied". I went to Help and tried the repair and received the 1st error message. I am logged on my computer as administrator so all priveledes are enabled. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Time format #3
I have a cell which is formatted to time as hh:mm Now, the user has to type the time in the above format, hh:mm as above. Is it possible for me to allow the user to simply type in the time as hhmm and then for the spreadsheet to automatically format it to hh:mm. So for example, 08:30. I would like the user to be able to type in either 08:30 or 0830 and for the spreadsheet to recognise both entries and format it to 08:30. Any ideaS? Neil Not without using VBA See Chip Pearson's site for code. http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeEntry.htm Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sun, 27 N...

[NEWS] MS Improves Office 2004 SysAdmin Guides
From MacWorld...... http://www.macworld.co.uk/news/index.cfm?RSS&NewsID=14904 Microsoft has released an updated version of its Mac Office Resource Kit. This is of specific interest to system administrators and other IT professionals who manage and support Office for Mac on a network. The new documentation includes a major new section to help guide system admins through the Office 2004 deployment process. It explains how they can exploit Apple technologies to do this, including Workgroup Manager, Apple Remote Desktop and PackageMaker. It also explains how to m...

RN copy data from workbook to workbook #3
Thanks for your reply. I have never worked with Macros. I did go to the site sugested and downloaded 1st file under filter named "filtersAdvFilterRepFiltered.xls" I have tried to determine how I could modify this marco to suit m needs. This macro does exactly what I need. My current file MasterData currently has data in Rows 65 thru 420 There are 6 columns Code1...Job Name...Student Name...Supervisor...School...Code2 I want to create a new sheet with data for each SUPERVISOR and then for each School. Would anyone be willing to take the existing script as noted above an modify it fo...

CRM Installation Won't Start
I am trying to install MS CRM 1.2 on a Win2000 Server, but get this error immediately after launching setup. "You must be a member of the Domain Admins group to install Microsoft CRM. Make sure that this computer is joined to the domain and you are logged on with a domain Administrator account." I am thinking that it may have to do with the fact that I am trying to install it on an NT4 Domain, but I'm not sure. I have tried leaving and rejoining the domain several times. The account logged in belongs (only) to the Domain Admins group. Is this a known problem? Can som...

MS "censorship" in outlook -- refuses to displau images
why does Outlook f eel the need to censor what is displayed? Can we as users override this? If so, How??? I have to go to Gmail to view the G-rated images which Outlook rewfuses to display (blocks)... Would have helped if you mentioned what version of Microsoft Outlook you are using, but I will assume you are using Outlook 2003. Take a pick at Tools > Options > Security tab > Automatic download settings. This controls what items are blocked/displayed. Please keep in mind that if the message items are sitting in the Junk Folder, then then need to be moved to anoth...

ms office 2007 Basic
Hi. PC Mall in RSA is offering a product called ms office 2007 basic. What is it? I can't seem to find any appropriate information about it at microsoft.com. Thanks http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/suites/HA101656051033.aspx mfnv wrote: > Hi. PC Mall in RSA is offering a product called ms office 2007 basic. What > is it? I can't seem to find any appropriate information about it at > microsoft.com. Thanks Didnt look very hard did you http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/FX101754511033.aspx "mfnv" <mfnv@discussions.microsoft.co...

How to change CRM 3.0 License Key?
Try to update from CRM3.0 90 days trial version, how to do that? ------=_NextPart_0001_2B59A9B5 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit To update the 90 day Trial License to a Production license you will want to go to Deployment Manager (typically under Start - Programs - Microsoft CRM - Deployment Manager). Once in Deployment Manager expand License Manager from the left hand navigation pane and you should see the existing Trial License in the right hand pane. Right click on that Trial License and choose Upgrade Licenses. This will allow you to upgrade a CRM SBE T...

MS QUERY COL HEADINGS
I have a query from Excel into a SQL2000 Database. I have some calculated fields like datepart and also some combined fields. The resultant query is retrieved without headings on calculated Columns. Also using a field with AS statement does not work and after saving the query and accessing again, the AS portion is gone. Example: I enter: ihead.invoice_no AS 'Invoice', save query, query returns column with heading of invoice_no. Look at SQL again and it shows ihead.invoice_no , Just putting a space where the AS 'Invoice' was. Probably a flag or setting, can't fin...

NET 4.0 C# new argument feature.
Hello, I know that in NET 4 instead of using: public int method(string p1) {}; public int method(string p1, string p2) {}; I can use simply: public int method(string p1, string p2 = "") {}; But it seems I can't use the following: public int method(DateTime dt1, DayOfWeek eFirstDayOfWeek = DateTimeFormatInfo.CurrentInfo.FirstDayOfWeek) It seems the default values must be only "", int, etc. Maybe I am looking at this the wrong way but it does not make a lot of sense ... Does it? Thanks, Miguel Hi, The optional argument needs to be a constan...

CRM addin + forms cache
We have alot of problems with these issues. Many times the CRM toolbar is missing, sometimes it's enough to clear the cache (increased to 10000) other times we have to deattach the crm addin.dll and reattach. It's CRM 1.2 with Office 2003 sp1 on windows xp sp2 connected to SBS 2003 premium server. The sp2 CRM update is installed, the problem has occured also before sp2. PLEASE help me with a solution Jack Jack Nielsen wrote: > We have alot of problems with these issues. > > Many times the CRM toolbar is missing, sometimes it's enough to clear the > cache (incre...

How to update ms access tables directly from ms excel?
I am trying to acquire advance skills in ms-excel that will help me in my daily job. Data > GetExternalData > CreateNewQuery > choose MSAccess as the database > follow the menus....... hth Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Nabin" wrote: > I am trying to acquire advance skills in ms-excel that will help me in my > daily job. Using the method shown only reads data from excel. You cannot update database tables using the Ge tExternal Data functionality. To update tables in Access, you will need to write VBA code to perform this action. I'm sure someone wi...

MS Excel Talks to MS Access
Hi, I am using MS Office 2000. I need to update, using VBA, a record on a MS Access database from a MS Excel Worksheet. Any ideas how to accomplish it? Thank you All Bre-x This might be a help for getting data to and from Excel and Access: It includes examples of using variables in SQL queries. http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/sql.html Or you can get there from the "Excel with Access Databases" section on page: http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/examples.htm It demonstrates how to use SQL in Excel's VBA to: * create a database, * create a table and add data to it, ...

Import excel sheet to CRM
I am trying to import Excel sheet to MS CRM. It keeps asking that I should import in .XML, or .CSV or .TXT format. I have tried doing that, but still no success. Can someone guide me how I can do that? A detailed flow chart would be great or a print screen of the whole process would be even better. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microso...

MS Publisher 2003 irritatingly freezing all the time
Hi everyone I am running into a very frustrating issue with Publisher. I am a Publisher first time user. I am running Win XP with Office 2003 on it. I can open Publisher files (with some delay but that is not the real issue) but whenever I try to edit it, for example, I double click on a text box to edit it, the program freezes, sometimes it allows me in the text box after about 5-10 minutes of freeze, sometimes it does not and I have to kill the process from Task Manager. I initially thought that the problem was that my file was too big, it is 245 MB. So I created another publisher file...

CRM Uninstall
I have uninstalled CRM, the SQL engine and have deleted the Program Files folder. However, when I attempt to re- intsall CRM, I continue to get the message "Microsoft CRM Sales for Outlook is already installed on this computer. If you want to uninstall Microsoft CRM Sales for Outlook, go to Add/Remove programs in Control Panel. (If you don't see Microsoft CRM Sales for Outlook in Control Panel, then another user installed it, and that user will need to remove it before you can continue installing this version.) This is my personal laptop. I am the only user. So that'...

re: cannot download bank info into MS Money
Hello We are running MS Money 2006 which seems to be working fine but when I go to my banks website and try to download info into money, IE 7 wants to shut down and does shut down. All worked fine ubtil we had to reload windows and everthing else. This is on a windows XP os. We have uninstalled and reinstalled both IE 7 and MS Money, acouple of times now. -- thanks I had the same problem with Money 2002 Business running on XP-Pro. I started receiving the microsoft pop-ups to upgrade until i decided to click on do not remind me again - my nigthmare began. My final solution was to...

ms 2007
When is MS2007 coming out? It is rumored to be out in the next month or so -- Neil "Jack" <floydwilliams@comcast.net> wrote in message news:1dqunmst28gzs.1nkcvjsjasszo.dlg@40tude.net... > When is MS2007 coming out? These guys http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GD5DS0/qid=1152730635/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/102-5618951-6362518?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=229534 say 7/27/06. They've had a good track record over the last several years. Perhaps the better question is who cares? And why? Do you not have an existing version or are you expecting something speci...

MS CRM Service and Sharepoint integration
Can Sharepoint and Microsoft CRM 3 be integrated to the extent that our clients can log on to our Sharepoint portal and create, edit and view progress of the cases in Sharepoint and vice versa? Here are a couple of options. 1. Add a 'Page Viewer Web Part' to your web part page and set the URL to 'http://<CRMSERVER>/cs/home_cases.aspx'. This will give you the list of cases and case views. 2. You can develop your own Web Parts using Visual Studio and referencing the CRM 3.0 SDK Webservice. You're pretty much free to develop the Web Part UI how you like and ...

HELP!!!! #3
I just moved a bunch of folders from one PST to another, and outlook crashed. When I reopened outlook, the folders were GONE!!! Not in EITHER PST! These folders and messages are important, how can I get them back??? DS http://www.slipstick.com/problems/scanpst.htm "microsoft.com" <getoffmyemail@invalid.com> schreef in bericht news:OM1uCKRqFHA.1324@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... >I just moved a bunch of folders from one PST to another, and outlook >crashed. When I reopened outlook, the folders were GONE!!! Not in EITHER >PST! > > These folders and messages...

MS Money & Amex
I am trying to get my American Express account in MSM2003. I go to the account details --> Online setup and put in the SAME userid and password I use at the american express website. It says it is not valid. Has anybody else had this problem? Solutions? I have it working and if I remember correctly you have to visit the amex website and request a username and password for use with ms money. It will be different than the one you use for the amex website. >-----Original Message----- >I am trying to get my American Express account in MSM2003. I go to the >account details --...

MS Outlook 2007 stopped downloading messages
Good morning, My MS Outlook 2007 (12.0.6514.5000) SP2 MSO (12.0.6535.5002) suddenly stopped receiving e-mails. It still sends them (apparently - at least, they shift from outbox to sent folder), but nothing happens when I hit 'F9', and it does not download mail every scheduled 3 minutes. Can someone help, please? The program is _not_ in offline mode, and I don't seem to have been doing anything inbetween the last time it worked (the only thing I remember was installing Definition Update for Windows Defender KB915597 (1.85.81.0)). Runs on 64-bit Vista Home Premium. Loads of...

Coexistenz CRM 3.0 and SPS 2003
.... any issues? We installed CRM 3.0 on a server with SPS 2003 and WSS. The Enterprise Admin, who installed CRM, can not logon even he is prompted for. Regards, Thomas Hi Thomas, SPS?? do you mean SBS as in Small Business Server? Are you having issues logging into the CRM application? From your post it seems as though he is being prompted for a Username and password, what happens after this point? Regards, Nathan "Thomas K.H. Bittner" wrote: > .... any issues? We installed CRM 3.0 on a server with SPS 2003 and WSS. The > Enterprise Admin, who installed CRM, can no...