SSRS Connector Installation Error

Hello,

We are getting the following error when attempting to install SSRS connector
for CRM.

Error| Check ReportServerValidator : Failure: Unable to validate SQL Server
Reporting Services Report Server installation. Please check that it is
correctly installed on the local machine.

The KB 947060 provides some solution for this but it does not resolve it for
us. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Shikhar
0
Shikhar (29)
8/4/2008 9:50:13 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I have the same issue. Did you resolve it?

error statement for contacts in outlook but I cannot access...
Hello, I was adding a contact to my outlook. I was unable to do so and received a message that "errors have been detected in the file c:\documents and settings...outlook.pst." I ran the scanpst and received a message that it ran successfully (including, I think, the repair link). I have then attempted to access outlook--contacts, calendar, etc. with no success. Is this unprecedented? I would greatly appreciate any assistance or suggestions. Thank you, in advance. Francis Hello, again. I am getting desperate! Outlook continues to generate the error: Unable to disp...

Word as email editor error message
When trying to open word as the email editor in Outlook 2000 user gets the error message - "This form requires word as your email editor, but word is either busy or cannot be found" There is a posting on the support site, but this does not apply as we are not running two versions of word, or two versions of any office product. Any other ideas Cheers On Fri, 28 May 2004 07:30:05 -0700, "Cory" <cory.martel@reddeer.ca> wrote: >When trying to open word as the email editor in Outlook >2000 user gets the error message - > >"This form requires w...

Installing CRM on SBS 2003
Can someone give me some insight on the installing procedures for MS CRM 1.2 on a SBS 2003 box? I tried it once and it overwrote the internal websites and would not start. I'm having the same difficulties. I've installed the service many times using the instructions supplied on disk 3 and some steps found on the web. After installation, the SQL server tables are created (properly I believe) but I am not allowed to add users through the deployment manager and I cannot access the website...error given is "You are not authorized to view this page". I'm logge...

SMTP connector #23
Hi hopefully someone can point me in a direction with this. Basically the SMTP connector to the mail gateway server keeps going into a status of Unavailable at irregular intervals, i also have a secondary problem as slow mail to the gateway server which is only effected with outgoing mail. Inbound mail is not effected at all. The slow mail outbound just stays in a queued stat and can be there for over 40 mins. So i decided to create a new connector on the same VS server, but this time restricting it to 200k max mails through it and reducing the cost to 1. All mail through this connecto...

SSRS Wizard
I am trying to run the SSRS Wizard on Windows Server 2008 R2 w/ SQL 2008. The Wizard functions normally until I click the Finish button at which point it displays the following error: "A configuration file cannot be created for the requested Configuration object." Some Google searches have indicated that it's a .NET permissions issue. It sounds to me like a permisisons issue on the web folders. I have checked permisisons on the physical data folders containing the SSRS web objects and verified that admins have full control and the Users have Read & modify a...

Internet Communication error occured. (OFXIE12031)
I'm using Money 2007. Everytime I do an online update, I get this error for my Citibank Credit Cards account. Internet Communication error occured. Please try your call again later. (OFXIE12031) All other accounts work fine. Has anyone got this error or know what the real meaning of it is? Also, is there a solution for this? I searched the forum but there was no match. Thanks, On Dec 30 2007, 11:07=A0am, Amrit <Am...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm using Money 2007. Everytime I do an online update, I get this error fo= r > my Citibank Credit Cards account. >...

Word page templates in SSRS, and creating a summary page in SSRS
Hi, I will design a SSRS report that is supposed to be dynamic pages, meaning that some pages should be displayed and some not. I was thinking in creating few template pages, and based on the configuration, provided by the database, use the appropriate page templates for each pages, seeding the information according to the provided data. Question 1: How to create page templates in SSRS, choosing the template to be used on each rendered page? Question 2: How to create an Summary (index) dynamically (rendering a word document) in SSRS? Thanks, Rob ...

X.400 Message via SMTP Connector
Hello, Is it possible to implement MIXER with Microsoft Exchanger Server 2003 The reason of this question is : I have three different organisations (so, three forests). The main goa is to use an organisation as a "pivot" to relay mails at eac organisation who are interconnected to pivot. Each organisation i interconnected to pivot via a SMTP connector. There are several kind o messages (X.400, SMTP, GroupWise, Notes) wich can be relayed. When send a SMTP message ... No problem, the pivot relay the message t other organisation or to a user on pivot. But, when I send a X.40 message...

Host unknown error
Have exchange 5.5 with sp4 OS win2000 sp4 some of the domain mails are bounced with NDR "host unknown" and some time the same domain mails are able to sent . Kindly solution Sounds like a problem with DNS. "nainar" <nainar@ctd.hcltech.com> wrote in message news:837701c4853c$c3cfe450$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Have exchange 5.5 with sp4 > OS win2000 sp4 > some of the domain mails are bounced with NDR "host > unknown" > and some time the same domain mails are able to sent . > Kindly solution ...

Frx installation hangs
The local client installation hangs when the progress bar is basically 99% done. Can't find a KB that helps with this. I'm guessing it's failing to register some DLL or another and is hanging up, but it's hard to tell. has anyone seen this before? ...

Total Number of Invoices Smartlist or SSRS
I need to create a Smartlist or SSRS report that has the Customer Name, Customer Balance (Overage),Total number of paid Invoices ,Total Cash Received, Total number of unpaid invoices, Total $ unpaid invoices and can be sorted by invoice date. What tables can i use im creating a smartlist or how do i create an SSRS report for this? I think this would be easier done in SSRS. Do you have any experience with SSRS? If not, I suggest getting a book - SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services by Brian Larson. It will walk you through creating reports. I keep it by my side always when creating SSRS...

Microsoft Outlook Connector Error: x no available message stores
When setting up Sync via USB with Blackberry Curve Bold 8900 with Blackberry Desktop Manager. Details: Outlook 2007 (Enterprise Edition) on Vista Home Premium 64. Have tried: Re-naming Mapi32.dll to Mapi32.dll Tried to do fixmapi in System32 but when I clicked on it nothing happened. No exe file extension. Mail app in Control Panel has disappeared so I could try to build new profile. Full System restore. No joy. Just a lot of work. Uninstalling Outlook 2007 and installing Outlook 2003. Uninstalling Office 2007 and installing Office 2003. Any help would be much appreciated... -- b...

Error 5895
Finished moving CRM by using the redeployemnt tool and this error is occuring every 10 minutes. Here is the error: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSCRMDeletionService Event Category: None Event ID: 5895 Date: 10/20/2005 Time: 5:31:24 PM User: N/A Computer: ****************** Description: Error: Can't clean up the following tables: Activity; PriceLevel; Quote. Any ideas?? Hi dmn8! dmn8 wrote: > Finished moving CRM by using the redeployemnt tool and this error is > occuring every 10 minutes. Here is the error: > > Event Type: Error > Event Source: MSCRMDeletionService...

Outlook 2002 error #4
Does anyone know how to resolve this issue? I get "The Operation Failed" message when I attempt to "Send/Receive". I verified the account was set up correctly by using the "Test Account Settings", all completed successfully. I'd appreciate any help. ...

SSRS Linking Dataset
I have converted some reports in Access to SQL 2008 Reporting Services. However, some of the reports have subreports in them and they look fine in design but when I try to run the report previewing it from VS 2008 I get the main report but not the subreport. Apparently, the subreport is not tied to a Dataset even though the dataset shows up in the Report Data section on left side of VStudio. I cannot find anywhere in proerties to attach a dataset to the subreport. Also, how do I "link" the subreport to the main report to get only the correct records in the subrepo...

Not your daddy's floating point error
Hi I'm porting an old Access/VB application to .Net, and I've encountered a small problem. The VB application takes a value from a query and stores it in a Double. This value is the result of a calculation involving three values all stored in Access as Single. This is how the values bubble up: Bottom query (Foo*Bar) as Baz Middle query Sum(Baz) as Quux Top query (Quux * Gazonk) as Gloop Let's put some real world numbers in there: Foo = 100.2 Bar = .210666 (Only one row for the middle query) Gazonk = .001 Access produces the result 0.021108731318773. Before you wa...

Outlook ckecks files for errors
Hi, About 50% of the time Outlook thinks it has been closed improperly and it hasn't been. I know for a fact that I closed it using the "X" in the upper right hand corner. This wouldn't be much of a problem except it takes at least 15 mins for Outlook to check the file and it hogs all the resources, I can't even surf the net or open a program. I'd apprecaite any suggestions in helping Outlook realize it isn't crashing. O/S - Windows XP Pro (SP3) Outlook is part of Office 2003 (SP3) 2.4Ghz; 1GB of Ram Thanks Pamala If the startup scanner is ...

How to re-install OWA 2003
I have Win 2000 Server running Exchange 2003. I lost IIS and had to re-install. Got my website backup but OWA does not work now. Exchange works fine but I have no OWA. How do I just reinstall OWA???? On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 07:03:02 -0800, HLobell wrote: > I have Win 2000 Server running Exchange 2003. I lost IIS and had to > re-install. Got my website backup but OWA does not work now. Exchange works > fine but I have no OWA. How do I just reinstall OWA???? Below MS KB should be able to help, although I personally haven't reset the OWA 2003 virtual directories on an Windows Serv...

How install addt'l payroll users license
I have just purchased a license for 101-250 employees in payroll and am having trouble figuring out how to install the license key. Can anyone help me with this? Tools - Setup - System - Registration Keys You might need your system password to be able to access the Reg keys. Have all users exit out before changing the keys. Kevin "Melanie Wagner" wrote: > I have just purchased a license for 101-250 employees in payroll and am > having trouble figuring out how to install the license key. Can anyone help > me with this? ...

ms crm startup sap document via .Net Connector
Has anyone used the SAP .Net Connector to show account details based on the sap customer id ? Any example or info is more than welcome ...

RMS Installation
We recently acquired a new client (single location outdoor mercandizer) with an existing RMS installation. One of our first tasks was to install a new workstation and add RMS. Upon installation on the desktop, I can connect to the SQL database on the "server" with Store Operations Administrator, but NOTHING happens with Store Operations Manager except a dialogue box stating it can't hit the database. How do I point SOM to the database???? Thanks in advance for the help!!! Symmessooner in SO Administrator - File/Configuration Make sure you log into Windows as an admi...

Word page templates in SSRS, and creating a summary page in SSRS
Hi, I will design a SSRS report that is supposed to be dynamic pages, meaning that some pages should be displayed and some not. I was thinking in creating few template pages, and based on the configuration, provided by the database, use the appropriate page templates for each pages, seeding the information according to the provided data. Question 1: How to create page templates in SSRS, choosing the template to be used on each rendered page? Question 2: How to create an Summary (index) dynamically (rendering a word document) in SSRS? Thanks, Rob ...

Equation editor error in Word 2003
Dear All, I receive an error message of "The server application, source file or item cannot be found" when I try to double-click an equation in a Word 2003 document. OTOH, I am able to insert new equation through "Insert -> Object -> Microsoft Equation 3.0". How can I enable the double-click equation editor start? Thanks, Vadim ...

Installing Publisher on Win Server 2003
Has anyone got Publisher 2003 to install on Windows Server 2003? I get to the screen where it asks for the product key and it hangs when I type the first letter. Same CD/Key works OK on XP system running under VMWare (same system, but did not try to complete the install ) Lou .. ...

create desktop shortcut when app installed w/P&D installer for XP,Vista,W7
I want to modify the installer to create a desktop shortcut when a program is installed. I found this discussion http://www.vbforums.com/showthread.php?t=451311 that explains, "by adding just 4 lines of code, the Packaging & Deployment Wizard and Setup1.vbp can be easily modified to create Desktop shortcuts, as well as Start Menu shortcuts." http://www.freevbcode.com/ShowCode.asp?ID=3650 I was wondering how this looked to people here, and if there are other approaches that might be better. "Mike S" <mscir@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:i61k16$s...