SQL Server Error when going offline MS CRM 4.0

Hi

We have quite a few problems with the MS CRM 4.0 Offline Client.

When our customer tries to go offline he gets always an SQL Server Error.
When we execute the diag tool it shows us that something is wrong with the
sync. After executing the repair it works fine and we can go offline without
any troubles.

The strange thing is, that it does not work on the next day. Then we get the
same error again. The only solution is to execute the repair....

We are working for quite a long time together with ms support, but
unfortunately they couldn't help us so far. We also have installed several
hotfixes which we received from ms.

 Does someone have an idea where we should have a look? It would be really
helpfull for us to get some ideas.

Thank's
Michel

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Calling Dex Procedures from SQL

Check for >0, then offset down 310, left 4, Check for = 0
I am trying to come up with a procedure that checks a Range(“E3:E300) and if any value is >0 then Offset(310, -4) so I go down 310 rows and over to Column A, and then look at the value in that cell. If the value in that cell is equal to 0, then CALL A SUB in another module. When the sub finishes, put a 1 in that cell, down 310 and over to the left 4. So, the next time I run this loop, if I checks a Range(“E3:E300) and if any value is >0 then Offset(310, -4) so I go down 310 rows and over to Column A, and then look at the value in that cell. If the value in that cell is ...

How do I find out why? Error 3251
Here is a snippet of code which fails with error 3251: Operation is not supported for this type of object. Set rstPay = db.OpenRecordset("Payments") 'open table 1 side Set rstInv = db.OpenRecordset("Invoices") 'open table many side rstPay.MoveFirst rstInv.MoveFirst With rstPay Do Until .EOF ... strRef = !Ref 'PK in Payments (same spelling FK in Invoices) ===> rstInv.FindFirst "Ref = " & strRef 'find first matching invoice With rstInv Do Until .EOF ... Lo...

IM ODBC MS Access 'read permissions' error
I am stumped. This is the first time I'm using IM with Access as the source; I never have any trouble with other sources but can't get this to work: I'm trying to set up IM using Access DB query as the source. I seem to be able to make the connection with the DB no problem as I can select from the list of tables from the datasource, however, IM is "unable to obtain column info..." with the following error returned by ODBC "[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Record(s) cannot be read; no read permission on 'qry...'." The login/pw I used in the ...

Cannot install the 3rd Exchange 2003 Server
Hi All, Please help me. I cannot install the 3rd exchange Server 2003 on windows server 2003 Std with SP1 and without SP1. My AD is Server 2003 with SP1. The other 2 Exchange Server is 2003 std with SP2. During installing a new Exchange computer into the organization, I receive the following error message: Setup failed while installing sub-component Site Replication Service with error code 0xC007054B (please consult the installation logs for a detailed description). You may cancel the installation or try the failed step again. And the log is have the following error: [19:50:13] DS or RPC is b...

SQL 'for xml' and C# example??

sql summarizing help

Project Server Cube Build Issue
I think I screwed up the install order on the SQL DMO components. According to MSDN: " At this time, do not use the feature packs for SQL Server 2008 to install and download these components, as those files will not allow you to build cubes in SQL Server 2008 Analysis Services with Project Server 2007." However, I didn't read that carefully enough and installed the Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Management Objects Collection instead of the 2005 version. Now I can't install the 2005 version even if I uninstall the 2008 version. The setup fails with the "highe...

Unpaid invoice with Open status shows 0 Uanpplied Amount
In the Payables module, we have 2 vendors that have Open invoices that do not have any payments or credit memos applied to them yet they show a zero unapplied amount. Does anyone know why this would happen and how to fix it? -- Rosalyn Hi Rosalyn, I encountered this before. I just updated the current trx amt field (CURTRXAM) on PM20000. This fixed the problem. However, I don't suggest that you do this if you were not familiar with SQL and GP table structure. DON'T run checklinks. This will move the trx to history. You don't want that. Goodluck. "Rosalyn" wrote: ...

Update multivalue field in table from form with SQL
Access 2007 on Vista I am using a form to establish the variables for a report before it is created. One field on the underlying table is a multivalue field, and the form includes a multi-select combo box control. After selections are made and the OK button on the multi-select combo drop down is clicked, focus moves to the next control. I have discovered though, that the underlying table does not update immediately, but does so correctly when I close the form. This sequence does not deliver the proper report data, so I need a way to immediately update the underlying table (m...

Uninstall CRM, but retain data?
I'm having so many problems with CRM (too many crazy asp.net errors) that instead of spending all my time troubleshooting, I'd like to uninstall and reinstall. However, I have data in my CRM. Not a huge amount of data, but I have 4 userss in there with say, 100 contacts and other information in there each. I know all that info resides in the SQL DB too. Is there a way, that if I uninstall CRM, can I preserve that data and possibly import it back in once I get a new CRM running? Never created any custom anything. Our CRM was pretty much default all the way. I'd hate to ...

Refer to SQL statements globally
I have two large SQL statements that I need to use across several forms, reports, etc. Rather than repeat them in each form, I'm trying to store and reference them globally. For example, I'd like to store strSQL1 and strSQL2 in a global module, so I can use either like this in a form: Random form: Me!lstResults.RowSource = strSQL1 Random report: Me.Report.RecordSource = strSQL2 Would I just store the SQL statements in a global module like: Public Function SQLSource() As String Dim strSQL1 As String Dim strSQL2 As String strSQL1 = "SELECT blah blah...

Formula error #8
Hi, I'm new (still) so I'm sure this is easy, but I can't suss it. I have this formula to add the total sum (in £) from certain cells. The problem is if some of the cells have no value in them I get an error #value my formula is : =IF(ISBLANK(K4),"",SUM(R4+R6+R8+R11+R14+P17)) any help apreciated If one of the cells in the SUM range accidentally has a blank space entered, you'll get that value. anyway then to count a blank space as zero?? "Dave O" wrote: > If one of the cells in the SUM range accidentally has a blank space > entered, you&...

To SQL or not to SQL?
I have a very vertical product developed 100% in M/S Access. I developed it myself in 1993 in the initial release of Access and been with it ever since. It is currently very stable and running in Access 2003. My big question is how or even *if* we should move it to SQL. My customers are getting bigger all the time with more users. Typically our customers run one or two workstations generally never more than 5. Performance, however, is starting to slow with database sizes passing 500 meg. We also have a LOT of code behind forms so are bound tightly to the Access development environ...

writeback to SQL 2005
hello! I use excel 2007 iI open a connection agianst SQL server 2005 and choose a table. In my workbook i can now see this data from this table. if i change a value in some cell i wish to writeback to table in SQL server. Is this possible? It's possible through the use of VBA and ADO, but not simply using the data connection you've already established. Ross "CJ" <CJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D54EC521-0DD5-4B3D-971B-4FF3394D6FA8@microsoft.com... > hello! I use excel 2007 > iI open a connection agianst SQL server 2005 and choose a table...

Dexterity runtime error after GP9 SP3
Recently I Applied SP3. its working fine, but when i creat new compnay its taking long time while it applying compnay information table says Dexterity runtime error system will close. How can I solve this issue. I have same database on my laptop, upgraded with 2p3. Its working fine , I can creat new compny. Kindly advice MK KSA ...

Server
Working in a large office we have recently replaced our exchange server. The new server has a different name fom the old one. For the vast majority of users this has not caused a problem. One user about once a week cannot open hois Outlook and the server name reverts back to the old server name. Please help ! ...

Can someone tell me some newsgroup server about AI or datamining?
Hi, all I am sorry to post my question here, but i really need help from everyone here. I have googled for newsgroup talking about AI or dataming for a long time, however, it ends no result. Can someone show me any newsgroup servers just like msnews.microsoft.com, then I would post my question there and gather helps from those experts. Best wishes Hi, there are endless resources in the internet, you just have to look for the right words and places: http://aima.cs.berkeley.edu/ http://dir.yahoo.com/Science/computer_science/artificial_intelligence/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artif...

Project Server 2007 Hotfix dated 2/23/10
Need help in trying to determine what is actually being fixed in the newest hotfix they are the following first and second items in the kb article. Also, could someone let me know what the note applies to as well (that is the first item or the second item or both). Thanks!!!! 1. You accept updates for assignments in Microsoft Office Project 2007. In this case, the values for actual work and for actual overtime work differ from the values submitted by the resources. When you save and then publish the project, the resource timesheet on the My Tasks page shows the same incorrect...

Printing in MS Publisher 2003
I support a department that uses Publisher to create its monthly calendar. The secretary creates the base calendar, then e-mails it to the department members for them to add their own events. The secretary has a network printer as her default. The department members have local printers as their default (in fact, two users only have one printer configured in their respective "Printers and Faxes"). The two users in question print the calendar, after saving it to their local machine, and it prints to the secretary's network printer. Mousing over the print icon in the tool...

Outlook access to mail servers blocked
For last two days I suddently been unable to down load any email via either my talk tal broadband or my vodaphone mobile connection the message i get is the same across 5 different POP3 servers Receiving' reported error (0x80042108) : 'Outlook is unable to connect to your incoming (POP3) e-mail server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' past post suggest the firewalls but had tried disabling them and its still the same - i know there is mail as i have it on my balckberry account - any ideas folks? I am r...

Can't Find File Error Code (C00D1197)
I’m using WMP version 11.0.6002.1811 on a Vista Home Premium with Service Pack 2 operating system. I have successfully burned many CDs from my library. However, I’m now encountering an error message that indicates the burn can’t take place because the file can’t be found (error code C00D1197). This error makes no sense to me. The files are in my library and WMP can find the files to play them – so why can’t it find the files to burn them? Any suggestions? Thanks for your help and time! ...