SQL Server Error when going offline MS CRM 4.0

Hi

We have quite a few problems with the MS CRM 4.0 Offline Client.

When our customer tries to go offline he gets always an SQL Server Error.
When we execute the diag tool it shows us that something is wrong with the
sync. After executing the repair it works fine and we can go offline without
any troubles.

The strange thing is, that it does not work on the next day. Then we get the
same error again. The only solution is to execute the repair....

We are working for quite a long time together with ms support, but
unfortunately they couldn't help us so far. We also have installed several
hotfixes which we received from ms.

 Does someone have an idea where we should have a look? It would be really
helpfull for us to get some ideas.

Thank's
Michel

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Error when opening spreadsheet
When this spreadsheet opens I receive the following error. Microsoft Excell cannot find 'FG_INV_VAL_4_12_01' ON '2003 Inventory Tracking.xls' This is a spreadsheet I have been using for a long time. There is a macro on the inventory sheet with the same name as in the error message. However I can find no reference to it in the spreadsheet I am trying to open. How do I debug this error to find the cause? ...

Go To cells not visible
Using the Go To --> Special command, I can select only the visible cells within a range. Is it possible to select only the cells NOT visible within a range? (Eg. I want to delete the contents of the invisible cells only) Thanks for your suggestion...I will try it out. >-----Original Message----- >No, it isn't. > >If you don't need to preserve the empty cells after clearing them, you could just copy the >visible cells to another area. > >If you DO need to preserve the blank cells, you one way would be: > > - set up a helper column, say K > - ...

Questing about exchange 2000 server
My company recently had it's T1 internet connection cut so therefore, our exchange 2000 server couldn't receive email. We spoke to another company, X, that agreed to let us dial in, using an ISDN line, to their system to grab a static ip. They've called up our registrar, Network Solutions ,and added two of their own nameservers. They've also assigned 10 mail.x.com as the mx record. So now, all our mails goes to their linux email server, where spam and virus filtering takes place, then gets forwarded to our exchange 2000 server. We are now getting a T1 line from verizon wit...

go to next cell and paste question
I am writing a macro that is supposed to take certain cells from a "interface" page, remove them, and paste to a string of cells o another. That is easy, but I cant figure out how to make them go t another set of cells, if the ones I recorded are filled. Example: Sub Macro1() ' ' Macro1 Macro ' Macro recorded 8/4/2004 by Lane Lacy ' ' ActiveWindow.LargeScroll ToRight:=17 ActiveWindow.ScrollColumn = 239 ActiveWindow.SmallScroll ToRight:=10 Range("IV2:IV7").Select Selection.Copy Application.CutCopyMode = False Selection.Cut Sheets("productivity&qu...

Equation Editor 10.0.0 crashes upon launch
Launching Equation Editor 10.0.0 (02092700) results in the crash log entry: Date/Time: 2003-09-12 14:13:05 -0500 OS Version: 10.2.6 (Build 6L60) Command: Equation Editor PID: 896 Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (0x0001) Codes: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE (0x0002) at 0x00000038 Thread 0 Crashed: #0 0x90248dac in ConstructClosure #1 0x90254a64 in PrepareClosure #2 0x90263f6c in PCFragPrepareClosureByName #3 0x90278630 in CCFM_LaunchApplication #4 0x0000362c in main #5 0x0000329c in _start #6 0x0000311c in start PPC Thread State: srr0: 0x90248dac srr1: 0x0000d03...

MS POP3 Connector
Hi All, I have configure the MS POP3 Connector to download the mail from our company external hosting mail server. But I want to leave a message in the mail server, but seem like the MS POP3 Connector will auto delete the message after successfully download it. Is there any way i can do it ahH??? -- Regards, Venedict ...

Great Plains 9.0 Quicklinks
The ability to establish quicklinks to modules or products that are considered "ass-ons" would be helpful for ease of navigation within the system. Fixed Assets happens to be the module/product that could not be added as a quicklink. In addition, when using the toolbar to set-up a shortcut, you can only choose the module at it's highest level (cannot select specific functions within the Fixed Assets module). ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "...

Moving 5.5 server from one domain to another
Ex 5.5, sp4 on Win2000 sp4, Mcafee VScan8, Veritas 8.6 currently in NT4 domain. Have exactly the same config in another office except this Ex 5.5 server is the bridge end. Have gone through the process of changing service accounts and that is working fine and machine is using the new service accounts to run the services, (ie using the new service account in the Windows 2003 domain), when I drop out of "abc" domain and into "xyz" domain machine comes up fine, all services start but after about 60 secs the information store stops, if I try to start it manually I get er...

#Error Message
I have created a calculation to count the number of people and placed it in the Name Footer: =count([EyNumber]) and called the unbound box, CountNames. When there are no results it returns the #Error message. How can I remove this error message and display a message like, "No Data", or display the true results of a count? I have tried using the IsError function but can't seem to get it to work. Thanks Hi Nigel, Try: =IIf(IsError([EyNumber]), "No Data", Count([EyNumber]) Clifford Bass Nigel wrote: >I have created a calculatio...

CRM Magazine
Hi, My friend forwarded the following link. I getting free CRM magazine without any hidden cost and spam. Link is http://techieindex.tradepub.com/_brands/techieindex/cat/Info.cat.html CRM Magazine is written for whom responsible for moving the enterprise toward a customer-focused approach. Forward this link to your friends. regards, CRM Let's hope the writing & editing is better than what's in this spam msg promoting the mag. "CRM" <flowervalley007@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:6792acd0.0310161131.7fc71521@posting.google.com... Hi, My friend forwarded the ...

ESM error
I'm hoping someone can help me with this. I have Exchange2k3 SP2 running on a Win2k3 server. Our Exchange Admin is out on medical leave so I am resuming his responsibilities. My problem is I cannot access some of the storage groups using exchange system manager. We have 4 mailbox stores and I get an error trying to access 3 of them. The error is "An unknown error has occurred. ID no: 80040d1b Exchange System Manager". What is really puzzling is if I click on a storage group a second time, I don't get the error but the storage group shows up as empty. I have thi...

How can I tell if our GP 9.0 is updated to the latest SP and patch
We recently upgraded our GP to 9.0, but I'm not sure we are at SP1 or the latest patches have been installed. Is there a way to tell from the versions numbers displayed in the "About Microsoft Dynamics GP" box? Or, maybe asked a different way, if at the latest updates, what should the Dexterity and GP 9.0 version numbers be at? hello, You know if it's Dynamics GP SP1 when you see that: Dynamics GP - 9.00.0259 Dexterity - 9.00.0068.0 rgds, timber On Oct 6, 6:35 am, dcnjoe60 <dcnjo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We recently upgraded our GP to 9.0, bu...

Problems getting to server?
I have a customer who is saying that if he tries to get to a email server I am running, he can't get to it on the 1st attempt using Outlook Express. He has to browse to a web page that I am hosting, view that page. Then open OE, and his email will work fine. Has anyone heard of this, and have any solutions? Thanks, Steve Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=Internet...

Format for Flashcards for MS Word & PPS 2003
Can anyone help me in sending me a Flashcard template so as to learn Chinese Characters, Pinyin, English. Compatible with MS Word 2003 & Power Point 2003. Any Tips or Ticks or general Knowledge in this area to improve learning through Flash Cards is more than Welcome. ...

svhost.exe: A CRM-related File?
Hello all. McAfee VirusScan has suddenly notified me that it detected a "potentially unwanted file" on the machine that I am using to host an ActionPack version of Microsoft CRM. This is an SBS installation, with everything running on one test machine. Here is the warning from McAfee: ---------------- Potential Unwanted Program Detected! The file C:\WINNT\System32\svhost.exe is a Potentially Unwanted Program (ServU-Daemon) ---------------- When I try to move the file to the desktop, I am alerted that it is in use and cannot be moved (no surprise, huh?). The interesting thin...

2001 won't open due to scripts error
I have been using 2001 right along with no poblems. Today I am trying to get the program to load and I am getting nothing but scripts error and the program won't load and I have to end task. I use Windows XP. Anyone have any ideas. You are mighty talented to have Publisher 2001 considering there has never been such a version. What version of Publisher are you using? Have you applied the updates to Publisher? What are the exact error messages you are getting? -- "marlene" wrote: > I have been using 2001 right along with no poblems. > Today I am trying to get t...

Overlay 4 years of data as a line on 4 years of columns for several x category labels
Dear Charting aficianados, The tutorial at http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ClusterColAndLine.html is the closest example I can find to a charting conundrum I am facing, though what I am hoping to achieve is still a little different. I've made a mock up of what I'm hoping to achieve - though I have had to use drawing objects for the line series, to overlay on the columns - I'm sure there is a way to get excel to do this - do you think there is? (sheet named mock-up) A workbook with mocuk-up and my other charting attmempts can be found: http://www.savefile.com/files/2690840 T...

MS Exchange Information Store service cannot start automatically
Hello, I installed SBS2003 and setup MS Exchange server. But, the MS Exchange sever cannot start when the sever is rebooted, since the MS Exchange Information Store service failed with the following error: ------------------------------------------------------------ Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 5000 Date: 3/27/2004 Time: 7:56:12 AM User: N/A Computer: MAIL Description: Unable to initialize the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service. Error 0x80004005. For more information, click http://www...

LNK2019 error
Is possible to use libmpeg2.lib in a MFC project (Visual Studio .NET). When I build the solution VS shows me many LNK2019 errors like "unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl mpeg2_cpu_state_init(.... ". mpeg2_cpu_state_init() is in libmpeg2.lib and I have included libmpeg2.lib as "Additional Option" in Properties->Linker->Command Line. Visual Studio .NET has created the file libmpeg2.lib and seems that it does not have problems to link the lib with console applications. Can some one help me??? Thanks in advance "K.F.R" <anonymous@discussions....

Budget error in Money 2002
I am experiencing a budget error in Money 2002 for which I can find no Knowledge Base article. Has anyone else experienced this problem? I have two annual expenses of $8.50 each for dog licensing. Money somehow absurdly calculates this to be a $9.21 monthly expense, which makes the budget feature, naturally, useless. There is no way to work around it that I can see. Any suggestions? Many thanks, Christa Selig ...

Changing Default Server When Creating a New Mailbox
Hello, I was wondering for Exchange 2003 if there is a way to change the server that is highlighted first when you go to Exchange Tasks --> Create Mailbox. It appears that the first Exchange server in the list that is alphabetically the highest is displayed. I was wondering if there are any attributes I can change in ADSIEdit or AD Schema to change the default displayed server to a different one. Thanks in advance. ...

Set RN = Range(Cells(2, 1), Cells(r, 1)) error
What wrong with this. It create error. How can I improve to get rid the error? Set RN = Range(Cells(2, 1), Cells(r, 1)) Thanks Daniel Hi Daniel, Too much missing information - has r been declared and what data type is it and what value does it have. What property of the range are you trying to store in the variable RN? What type of variable is RN and has it been declared. -- Thanks, Shane Devenshire "Daniel" wrote: > What wrong with this. It create error. How can I improve to get rid the > error? > > Set RN = Range(Cells(2, 1), Cells(r, 1)) > &...