SQL Reporting Services - 166714

Hello

In System Settings > Report Categories i get the message
" Report categories are not available because SQL Server Reporting
Services is not installed or has not been configured for Microsft CRM"

the URL https://myserver/Reports works
and the  https://myserver/reportserver also works

what configuration should I do to Microsoft CRM to fix this error -
message

thank you

Athan

0
Athan
1/16/2006 5:01:01 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Check in Deployment Manager on your CRM server. Right click the name of your
server and click the "Configure SQL Reporting Services URL" and make sure it
is correct.
--
Matt Wittemann
http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com

"Athan" wrote:

> Hello
>
> In System Settings > Report Categories i get the message
> " Report categories are not available because SQL Server Reporting
> Services is not installed or has not been configured for Microsft CRM"
>
> the URL https://myserver/Reports works
> and the  https://myserver/reportserver also works
>
> what configuration should I do to Microsoft CRM to fix this error -
> message
>

> thank you
>
> Athan

Hello,

I have the same problem; I checked deployment manager but couldn't solve the
problem. I don’t know suddenly I even can't see the standard reports in the
CRM 3.0 Application however they are accessible    from
http://computername/reportserver

could you please help me to solve this issue?

Thanks
Hesham

"MattNC" wrote:

> Check in Deployment Manager on your CRM server. Right click the name of your
> server and click the "Configure SQL Reporting Services URL" and make sure it
> is correct.
> --
> Matt Wittemann
> http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com
>

> "Athan" wrote:
>
> > Hello
> >
> > In System Settings > Report Categories i get the message
> > " Report categories are not available because SQL Server Reporting
> > Services is not installed or has not been configured for Microsft CRM"
> >
> > the URL https://myserver/Reports works
> > and the  https://myserver/reportserver also works
> >
> > what configuration should I do to Microsoft CRM to fix this error -
> > message
> >

> > thank you
> >
> > Athan

Money Report Problem
I am using Money Plus H&B and I am having trouble with a few of my reports. The report seems to be fine if I calculate my Profit and loss for the year to date but if I change the date to include the entire year or even a month later than today I have a problem. Sometimes I get a message that Money has encountered a problem and I check Okay other times Money just exits on its own. I seem to be able to run the same report for 1/1/07 to until about 11/20/07 without errors. This same situation occurs with 2 different reports which are for 2 totally different businesses. I even get...

Calling Dex Procedures from SQL

Transfer from Business acoutn does not show up in Tax reports?
Hello everyone, I am having a bit of trouble with how to handle transfers from my business account. I transfer money from my business account into my personal account to pay myself. The problem is since I cannot assign a category to a transfer my P and L and Tax reports show the money is still in the business. Is there a way to do this? Thank you in advance. Kevin ...

Report/Form formatting
I asked this question on the formscoding NG but perhaps it's better posted here? Shouldn't this conditional formatting work? (CF applied to a text box on a form.) 1st cond: Expression is --- [Missing]=True Red 2nd cond: Expression is --- [Deceased]=True Blue Only the second of the two specifications takes effect. If I reverse them, once again it's only the 2nd spec that effects display. Bill I'm not sure I follow how a "forms"-related question belongs in a "reports" newsgroup... Are you using conditional formatting on two separate controls...

SQL 'for xml' and C# example??

Eror connecting Reports MAnager
Hi all, i have been trying to install CRM 3.0 on a SBS installation with SQL 2000 installed and Sharepoint Services , and have the following problem: when I verify the report server the message is : servername/ReportServer - / -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services Versión 8.00.1038.00 but when attempt to go to the reports administrator can't connect : ERROR The connection has been finished: It is not possible to connect with the remote server. Thanks! ...

sql summarizing help

kb971117 report viewer redistributable 2005
I am having a problem getting this update installed. Have a 2003 Server Enterprise edition sp2. This guy became available a couple of weeks ago I believe. When it installs it prompts me for a location by saying this: Microsoft Report Viewer Redistributable 2005 The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click OK or enter an alternative path to the folder containing the installation package ReportViewer.msi. So I do a search for this file and it is located in C:\Windows\microsoft.net\framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft Report Viewer Red...

Where do Advanced Reports reside?
Where do Advanced Reports reside in Dynamics GP 10? Dictionaries? SQL Tables? Thanks, Matt I created a test Profit & Loss Advanced Report and saved it. I checked the date modified on all dictionaries and saw nothing for today so I'm a bit confused. "maatthias" wrote: > Where do Advanced Reports reside in Dynamics GP 10? Dictionaries? SQL Tables? > > Thanks, > Matt If you are specifically talking about Advance Financial Analysis reports, these reside in the AF tables in your company database. In Microsoft Dynamics GP, if you go under Tools > Resou...

Update multivalue field in table from form with SQL
Access 2007 on Vista I am using a form to establish the variables for a report before it is created. One field on the underlying table is a multivalue field, and the form includes a multi-select combo box control. After selections are made and the OK button on the multi-select combo drop down is clicked, focus moves to the next control. I have discovered though, that the underlying table does not update immediately, but does so correctly when I close the form. This sequence does not deliver the proper report data, so I need a way to immediately update the underlying table (m...

Case reports 08-02-05
Hi Guys, we are using CRM for logging our service calls but have a few issues which I hope someone might be able to help with. Firstly, when logging onsite visits we are recording them as appointments but we need to report on these to automatically produce onsite job sheets, incorporating information from the appointment, case and account records. I've created a report in Crystal with varying degrees of success as it seems to miss of information from Account records and also doesn't seem to restrict the report to Appontment activities, despite my filter. Has anyone else done...

Refer to SQL statements globally
I have two large SQL statements that I need to use across several forms, reports, etc. Rather than repeat them in each form, I'm trying to store and reference them globally. For example, I'd like to store strSQL1 and strSQL2 in a global module, so I can use either like this in a form: Random form: Me!lstResults.RowSource = strSQL1 Random report: Me.Report.RecordSource = strSQL2 Would I just store the SQL statements in a global module like: Public Function SQLSource() As String Dim strSQL1 As String Dim strSQL2 As String strSQL1 = "SELECT blah blah...

To SQL or not to SQL?
I have a very vertical product developed 100% in M/S Access. I developed it myself in 1993 in the initial release of Access and been with it ever since. It is currently very stable and running in Access 2003. My big question is how or even *if* we should move it to SQL. My customers are getting bigger all the time with more users. Typically our customers run one or two workstations generally never more than 5. Performance, however, is starting to slow with database sizes passing 500 meg. We also have a LOT of code behind forms so are bound tightly to the Access development environ...

PostgreSQL or other SQL servers in RMS
Has anyone successfully implemented RMS with one of the free SQL servers? Theoretically, is there any reason why we have to use MS SQL Server 2000 for large databases? David "dh" <dh@discussions.microsoft.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:1783A90D-AF3E-4D91-A445-0039D4E7E379@microsoft.com... > Has anyone successfully implemented RMS with one of the free SQL servers? > Theoretically, is there any reason why we have to use MS SQL Server 2000 > for > large databases? RMS has implemented only for MS SQL Server (2000/MSDE) and isn't possible to work with ano...

Running server reporting errors
Hi Anyone seen this before - taken from the application log on an SBS 2003 server. Server does recover from this but this seems to be happening regularly. A process serving application pool 'CRMAppPool' terminated unexpectedly Appreciate any help or pointers. Regards After moveing to v3 mine did this too... and recovered.. after rebooting itself! PeteC wrote: > Hi > > Anyone seen this before - taken from the application log on an SBS 2003 > server. Server does recover from this but this seems to be happening > regularly. > > A process serving application po...

writeback to SQL 2005
hello! I use excel 2007 iI open a connection agianst SQL server 2005 and choose a table. In my workbook i can now see this data from this table. if i change a value in some cell i wish to writeback to table in SQL server. Is this possible? It's possible through the use of VBA and ADO, but not simply using the data connection you've already established. Ross "CJ" <CJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D54EC521-0DD5-4B3D-971B-4FF3394D6FA8@microsoft.com... > hello! I use excel 2007 > iI open a connection agianst SQL server 2005 and choose a table...

sql.request #2
Does anyone have a comprehensible guide on how to use it that a dolt like me can follow? Every time I try I get a #N/A. The only guide I can find is at http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/zipfiles/UsingSqlRequest.zip but it's really hard to follow. From the MSDN Library: http://msdn.microsoft.com/archive/default.asp?url=/archive/en-us/office97/html/SEC41.asp Not sure how familiar you are with ODBC; but if you are getting #N/A as a result, it is usually because of problems either with the SQL syntax or the connection string. There are a few examples of connection strings in the re...

Remove Reports
I am currently using CRM 1.0, I would like to remove some of the reports from the listing is this possible? And if so how or where? Thank You Donald Hickman You will need to get a tool from MBS.... "Donald Hickman" <donald.hickman@programmers.com> wrote in message news:%23or8mMH3DHA.2888@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I am currently using CRM 1.0, I would like to remove some of the reports > from the listing is this possible? And if so how or where? > > Thank You > Donald Hickman > > ...

Reporting-MTA on delivery reports.
This is just annoying and I cant figure out where to change it. If I send email from outside to my exchange2003 with delivery notification turned on, I get a notification of success. When I open up the details.txt file that is attached I see the following: Reporting-MTA: dns; server.domain.local Final-Recipient: RFC822; Action: delivered Status: 2.1.5 X-Display-Name: Jason H I want to change the .local to .com. When I send from inside to outside, I guess my masquerading is working because I just see Domain.com. Can anyone point me in the right direction on this? Most appreciated! Th...

Error generating the xml document when trying to access the web service
Hi There, I get this error when I try to access the web method..I can see that the objects are constructed properly before they are passed....All I am doing is this... ------------------------------------ I have these two classes in the client class as well as the web service.... public class ResponseChartImage { public int InstanceId; public int VariableId; public byte[] ImageByte; public ResponseChartImage(){} } public class RequestChartImage { public int InstanceId; public int VariableId; public RequestChartImage(){} } ------------------------------------------------...

Access command to select from multiple reports
I have a command button on a form that I want to use to print one or two of four letters (reports) based on the criteria tied to the persons account. Right now my statement is this: Private Sub Print_Invitation_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Print_Invitation_Click Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String stDocName = "Evaluator Invitation Letters" DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, , , stlLinkCriteria stDocName = "FA Pre-Festival Evaluator Invitation Letters" DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, , , stlLinkCriteria stDocName = "KT Evaluator Invita...

MSDE or SQL Personal or SQL Developer? or SQL Workstation?
Hi, which one is better for personal non-server computer? MSDE? SQL Personal? SQL Developer? SQL Workstation? Thank you. It depends on what edition of GP you are going to run. If you are going to use Professional, you need to go with SQL Server developer, assuming you are installing on a non-server OS. "ano" wrote: > Hi, which one is better for personal non-server computer? MSDE? SQL Personal? > SQL Developer? SQL Workstation? > Thank you. Is the function of SQL Developer the same as Enterprise edition? How about personal edition? Can it be used for GP Pro? Can dev...