SQL report as dashboard to filter for Current user cannot user CRMAF_

First off I cannot use the default filters because the report is being
generated for a dashboard and not a CRM Report, however it is being
created via an SRS Report.

I simply need a way to filter the report for the current user only, I
found this query which gives the system user but this will not match
up to the Account owner because of its format.

select fullname
from FilteredSystemUser
where domainname = SUSER_SNAME()

Gives: CRM Admin
I need, Admin, CRM

0
bradlaw (133)
7/8/2008 7:06:46 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Pasting the sorted data of Auto filter
I have some data written in 3 columns A B and C. Then I applie Autofilter on this array. Than in column B I clicked on item appearing �n� no. of times(say) at different places in that column. received the values against item X because of Auto filter. Now in tha filtered array I apply a formula in column D to club the values o column A and B (using function concatenate). Now I want those clubbe values appearing in column D to be pasted in respective C column -- harvindersingh ----------------------------------------------------------------------- harvindersingh1's Profile: http://www.ex...

Money Report Problem
I am using Money Plus H&B and I am having trouble with a few of my reports. The report seems to be fine if I calculate my Profit and loss for the year to date but if I change the date to include the entire year or even a month later than today I have a problem. Sometimes I get a message that Money has encountered a problem and I check Okay other times Money just exits on its own. I seem to be able to run the same report for 1/1/07 to until about 11/20/07 without errors. This same situation occurs with 2 different reports which are for 2 totally different businesses. I even get...

Calling Dex Procedures from SQL

Transfer from Business acoutn does not show up in Tax reports?
Hello everyone, I am having a bit of trouble with how to handle transfers from my business account. I transfer money from my business account into my personal account to pay myself. The problem is since I cannot assign a category to a transfer my P and L and Tax reports show the money is still in the business. Is there a way to do this? Thank you in advance. Kevin ...

Junk Email filters
We have an Exchange 2003 server with clients running outlook 2003. One of our guys gets email from a comany (x@xxx.com), but it is being sent to his junk email folder. I showed him how to get around that in outlook, but how do you apply exceptions like that to exchange so all users don't have to do the same to recieve email from someone in that company? Thank you, Mike | We have an Exchange 2003 server with clients running | outlook 2003. One of our guys gets email from a comany | (x@xxx.com), but it is being sent to his junk email | folder. I showed him how to get around t...

Excel 2007
Hi Is there anyway to replace the new Excel 2007 interface with the old interface, for example the menu items "Developer" "Addins", "Review" menus are irrelevant in the majority of spreadsheet cases we use. Using the old-style keysequence: Alt+T -> i to bring up the addins menu, I clicked upon: Analysis ToolPak Analysis ToolPak-VBA Conditional Sum Wizard etc. but after installing them,. nothing was shown under the "Addins" menu.... are they installed by default ... if so why would having doing the above, brought up the "Configuration Pro...

outgoing email filter
In Exchange 5.5 for outgoing email, is there a way to set a policy that checks the sender(ie from / originator) to the users in your domain? XFOR: How to Help Secure the Internet Mail Service and Clean Up After ID: 324059 If your IMS is secured users would need to authenticate to relay (thus need domain account). All other mail would be from internal accounts and thus only those that are part of the domain. -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send email to this address, post a reply to thi...

user account disabled. need to redirect his e-mail
Hi, I have a situation: User left the company. I disabled his AD account. His boss asking to redirect this user new incoming e-mail to other user. Can you suggest an appropriate solution. Do I have to activate his account and just change a password or I can keep this account blocked. Thanks. Michael. On Sat, 7 Jan 2006 18:55:02 -0800, "MLA!" <MLA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, >I have a situation: > >User left the company. >I disabled his AD account. >His boss asking to redirect this user new incoming e-mail to other user. > >Can you sugge...

Report/Form formatting
I asked this question on the formscoding NG but perhaps it's better posted here? Shouldn't this conditional formatting work? (CF applied to a text box on a form.) 1st cond: Expression is --- [Missing]=True Red 2nd cond: Expression is --- [Deceased]=True Blue Only the second of the two specifications takes effect. If I reverse them, once again it's only the 2nd spec that effects display. Bill I'm not sure I follow how a "forms"-related question belongs in a "reports" newsgroup... Are you using conditional formatting on two separate controls...

SQL 'for xml' and C# example??

Eror connecting Reports MAnager
Hi all, i have been trying to install CRM 3.0 on a SBS installation with SQL 2000 installed and Sharepoint Services , and have the following problem: when I verify the report server the message is : servername/ReportServer - / -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services Versión 8.00.1038.00 but when attempt to go to the reports administrator can't connect : ERROR The connection has been finished: It is not possible to connect with the remote server. Thanks! ...

sql summarizing help

kb971117 report viewer redistributable 2005
I am having a problem getting this update installed. Have a 2003 Server Enterprise edition sp2. This guy became available a couple of weeks ago I believe. When it installs it prompts me for a location by saying this: Microsoft Report Viewer Redistributable 2005 The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. Click OK or enter an alternative path to the folder containing the installation package ReportViewer.msi. So I do a search for this file and it is located in C:\Windows\microsoft.net\framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft Report Viewer Red...

Where do Advanced Reports reside?
Where do Advanced Reports reside in Dynamics GP 10? Dictionaries? SQL Tables? Thanks, Matt I created a test Profit & Loss Advanced Report and saved it. I checked the date modified on all dictionaries and saw nothing for today so I'm a bit confused. "maatthias" wrote: > Where do Advanced Reports reside in Dynamics GP 10? Dictionaries? SQL Tables? > > Thanks, > Matt If you are specifically talking about Advance Financial Analysis reports, these reside in the AF tables in your company database. In Microsoft Dynamics GP, if you go under Tools > Resou...

Bad user experience for Outlook 2010
In the new Office 2010 PRO, I have met many problems. Microsoft needs to improve Office 2010 user experience. Here are my complains. 1. Ribbon interface is the only choice. You cannot get back to the old interface. For many business people changes are a disaster. Not everyone can spend months to adopt a new system. Where is my Printer Preview icon? Where is my recall function? I cannot waste time to find the new function or learn the new interface. I want the old interface back. 2. Nonsense message box. When I close an opened attachment file in a message without any change, why do I...

Update multivalue field in table from form with SQL
Access 2007 on Vista I am using a form to establish the variables for a report before it is created. One field on the underlying table is a multivalue field, and the form includes a multi-select combo box control. After selections are made and the OK button on the multi-select combo drop down is clicked, focus moves to the next control. I have discovered though, that the underlying table does not update immediately, but does so correctly when I close the form. This sequence does not deliver the proper report data, so I need a way to immediately update the underlying table (m...

Case reports 08-02-05
Hi Guys, we are using CRM for logging our service calls but have a few issues which I hope someone might be able to help with. Firstly, when logging onsite visits we are recording them as appointments but we need to report on these to automatically produce onsite job sheets, incorporating information from the appointment, case and account records. I've created a report in Crystal with varying degrees of success as it seems to miss of information from Account records and also doesn't seem to restrict the report to Appontment activities, despite my filter. Has anyone else done...

Refer to SQL statements globally
I have two large SQL statements that I need to use across several forms, reports, etc. Rather than repeat them in each form, I'm trying to store and reference them globally. For example, I'd like to store strSQL1 and strSQL2 in a global module, so I can use either like this in a form: Random form: Me!lstResults.RowSource = strSQL1 Random report: Me.Report.RecordSource = strSQL2 Would I just store the SQL statements in a global module like: Public Function SQLSource() As String Dim strSQL1 As String Dim strSQL2 As String strSQL1 = "SELECT blah blah...

How to detect when user switches between open forms?
The user can have multiple non-modal, restored, forms open at once and can switch between them as they want, often by just clicking on their titlebars. These forms are all instances of F_URL. I am using Vista, Access 2007. How do I run a routine anytime the user switches form? F_URL.GotFocus doesn't fire because the Focus event only fires for the particular control that has the focus on the form, and, there are many such possible controls. F_URL.Activate doesn't fire. So, four possibilities as far as I can see: 1. There is probably some obvious event that I'm ju...

Filtering out text with conditional formatting
hi there, I have a problem I need help with. I have a worksheet that has column with 13 digit long number in it. I want a formula (or is it conditional formatting) that will highligh the cell if the last 5 digits of the number are not �00000� The number is in text format and needs to stay that way� so I wa thinking there could be come way to examine the text .. I dunno� an ideas greatly appreciated� thanks -- bluebea ----------------------------------------------------------------------- bluebean's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2595 View th...

To SQL or not to SQL?
I have a very vertical product developed 100% in M/S Access. I developed it myself in 1993 in the initial release of Access and been with it ever since. It is currently very stable and running in Access 2003. My big question is how or even *if* we should move it to SQL. My customers are getting bigger all the time with more users. Typically our customers run one or two workstations generally never more than 5. Performance, however, is starting to slow with database sizes passing 500 meg. We also have a LOT of code behind forms so are bound tightly to the Access development environ...

Inteligent Message Filtering...
Is there any easy way to view the contents or sender that get dumped into the delete folder? My client liked being able to review the old mail in the admin box even though he might have received 1000 messages over the weekend. Occasionally, he found valuable mail. Thanks! Chris Do you mean the IMF Archive folder in mailroot? Check out IMF Archive Manager http://www.gotdotnet.com/workspaces/workspace.aspx?id=e8728572-3a4e-425a-9b26-a3fda0d06fee -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Chris Marsh" &l...