Sort order views

Is it anyhow possible to change the standard field searchbox in views ?

For standard search it's a bit annoying having to go in advanced search !

Jack

0
Jack
10/19/2004 8:49:54 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

No you cannot do this unless you want to attempt to dig into the sourcecode
etc. So the answer is not in standard CRM. I have not heard of anyone making
this change.

--
John O'Donnell
Microsoft CRM MVP

"Jack Nielsen" <no_spam jack.nielsen@get2net.dk> wrote in message
> Is it anyhow possible to change the standard field searchbox in views ?
>
> For standard search it's a bit annoying having to go in advanced search !
>
> Jack

0
John

Where's the Sort by New Message option?

How to sort account list?

Sorting

insert control to parent at reverse order.
Hello. I see that, when insert controls to the same parent on the following way : control1.parent = commonParent control2.parent = commonParent commonParent.controls(0) ' this is coltrol1 commonParent.controls(1) ' this is control2 But, when I am doing so on design time, the order is reversed (and that what's I need). commonParent.controls(0) ' this is coltrol2 commonParent.controls(1) ' this is control1 How can I insert into the parent, the controls with reverse-order? Thanks :) Design time and runtime is not different in VB versions newer th...

Row names will not move with sort

sorts not sorting

import- number- sort?

Biz Unit Admin Can't view Account Shared Users
We have several Biz Units and have set up admin users for each of these BU's. They have rols unlimited rights for their BU and any child BU's. We have found that they can share an account or contact but when they go to view the shared into, no users show up. Giving them the system admin role allows them to see the shared users, however, this also gives them access to account and contact info for the entire organization. If anyone can help ... that would be great. Mike Hi Mike, What level are the users at? Have they been assigned to the root - organization level or are th...

Set Tab Order
Is their a way to set the tab order in an Excel spreadsheet when I have protected the sheet - so you skip over locked cells to get to only the uprotected cells? Hi in the protection dialog uncheck 'select locked cells' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:13a4701c44434$ad8773a0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Is their a way to set the tab order in an Excel > spreadsheet when I have protected the sheet - so you skip > over locked cells to get to only the uprotected cells? ...

sorting macro #3

Sorting checking register

Unmerge so I can sort
I coy/pasted data into Excell and when I try to sort it I get "This operation requires merged sells to be identically sized". I understadn the work around in KB but how do I find which sells are merged? I wouldn't bother looking. I'd just remove all the merged cells from the range to sort. Select that range format|cells|alignment tab uncheck the merge cells box But if you wanted to search, you can do it via process of elimination. Select a range, format|cells|alignment tab. If that merge cells box is checked, then the whole selection is merged. If it's grey, t...

Purchase Order with all store qty oh on it
I am running rms 1.2 HQ and 5 stores. I have my ware house setup as a store I do all of my purchase orders from my warehouse store. Currently in order to place an order for my warehouse I have to check in HQ what the qty oh is and then place the order from my WH store. Is there any way to get a purchase order with the total of all the items in all of the stores on it? Josh, Place your orders in HQ Manager, Worksheet 340, ship it to one store and then divy it up amongst the stores. -- * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of...

Marketing List and Views
I spend time creating a marketing list and setting my criteria and the columns I want displayed, however when I go back into market lists, it loses the columns that I've selected during the query process -- Larry De Palma, CTP Executive Vice President EFC Systems, Inc. Did you try publishing the Marketing List entity? "Larry De Palma" wrote: > I spend time creating a marketing list and setting my criteria and the > columns I want displayed, however when I go back into market lists, it loses > the columns that I've selected during the query process > >...

sorting issue
Hi, When a range of columns are highlighted and a sort is performed on only one column empty cells above the sort display first. How can this be prevented. I know when there is data in any of the other column but not on the column being sorted this will happen. Any thoughts? Pat Are you sure the cells are really empty? They don't contain spaces or even formulas that evaluate to "". (Even formulas converted to values that returned "")? Pat wrote: > > Hi, > > When a range of columns are highlighted and a sort is performed on only one > column em...

Rule @ script order
Hi there Trying to create a rule using the rule wizard, where a script runs first and the item copy is second. It is insisting on running the copy part before the script. Anyway to fix this? -- Adam S. If it won't work as you desire in the rule, you will need to create two rules- first one with the script - second one with the copy. The first rule should not use stop processing action. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@list...

Write in Products "Quantity" does not get carried over in Orders
Hi, We have a weird problem, The set up is an Upgrade from 1.2 When we add a write in Product to a Quote, we have the option to add the Price per unit and Quantity. Once the Quote is made active and converted to an Order, the Quantity field does not carry over and is left out from the Total calculation. When u look at the Order, the Quantity field is blank. Any idea what might be the possible resolution? ...

Custom Entity Views
I created a cusotm entity. When I view the custom entities records in the default view or the associated view, the grid displays two versions of the record, neither of which I am able to access. I created a custom view that works perfectly. However I need the associated view to function properly. Has anyone else had this issue in MSCRM 3.0 Thansk On Feb 19, 10:29=A0am, bkru...@gmail.com wrote: > I created a cusotm entity. When I view the custom entities records in > the default view or the associated view, the grid displays two > versions of the record, neither of which I am able...

Sort not sorting all rows
I'm using Excel 2000. have created a document, uploaded it to google docs and spreadsheets, exported it as a doc, converted it to a spreadsheet (excel) and uploaded it again to google docs. It's not a complicated file - no calculations or anything, just a simple log to enable us to collaborate on change requests and website faults. New requests are assigned a number incrementally one higher than the previous. So we need to sort on the Log number column to see what the last logged number was. However, it sorts most of the spreadsheet and leaves the same 5 rows unsorted at the...

Sort date by day and not year
Need to sort birthdates by month and day; ignore year. Ex: Would like to sort like list below: 3/02/1997 3/15/2002 3/21/1996 Not like this: 3/21/1996 3/02/1997 3/15/2002 Please help and thank you for your help. Kathy Hi one way: - add an additional helper column (lets ay B) - insert the following formula in B1 (if column A stores your list): =MONTH(A1) - copy this formula for all rows - sort with this helper column -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Kathy wrote: > Need to sort birthdates by month and day; ignore year. > > Ex: > Would like to sort like list below: >...

mdi app with controls dialog use whithout document/view modele..
i just come back to mfc with visual c++ for 1 month.. with mdi model, each document can have multiple view of them.ok how can i do to have only one view at a time for each document.?? i want to present differents forms and differents objets in my app, but don't want multiple view of one or more document.. how to do to declare them in the app.?? i want to use cformview or other class for displaying my objects. please, help or examples will be grantly appreciated.; Not sure if I understand you correctly, but you might consider looking at an SDI application instead of MDI? Chaudebert wro...

Sort and exclude certain words
Hi ... I work in a public library and frequently export lists of books from our online catalog to Excel, so that I can manipulate the data in various ways. My problem in sorting in Excel is this: Our library catalog excludes words like "The" "A" or "An" at the beginning of a title when sorting. Excel, however, does not. Is there any way I can sort on a field in Excel and have it ignore certain words at the beginning of a string? Thanks! -- jds217 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jds217's Profile: http://www.exc...

SOP Sales Order posted
We are on GP 9, SQL I have an order in the sytem - it is showing on the inventory card as allocated, but the order is not available to delete - It says it has been posted. - How do I eliminate it? How can an order post? Thanks I have seen this message with orders that have incomplete information in the header record (in SOP10100). The system should not save orders in this manner so something must have happened. Use Enterprise Manager to locate the record in the SOP10100 and look for missing required information like customer number, document date, et cetera. -- Richard L. Whaley ...