SOAP Error 04-25-05

Hi everybody. I have an error when I try to open Workflow Manager (same error
in Workflow Monitor) "An error ocurred when charge the configuration of
Number Format, Datetime, etc..."

When I go to "http://<MyServer>/mscrmservices/bizorganization.srf" i have
the next error...

<SOAP:Envelope xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
  <SOAP:Body>
         <SOAP:Fault>
              <faultcode>SOAP:Client</faultcode>
              <faultstring>SOAP Invalid Request</faultstring>
              <detail />
         </SOAP:Fault>
  </SOAP:Body>
</SOAP:Envelope>

I also check the information of SQL Server in the DB OrganizationBase and
all the values are find. Hope that somebody can help me. Thanks in Advance.

Daniel Rodriguez
drodriguez@sms.com.ar
SMS Argentina.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

DHCP Limited Connectivity error
Hi At one of my clients I have connected 2 new PC's to a SBS 2003 R2 network using the ConnectComputer wizard. For several days they have worked perfectly. Now, within an hour or so of each other, they have both lost their DHCP assigned IP addresses and will not reconnect to the network. I have checked the server and these machines are correctly registered with DHCP, WINS and DNS. There are no events relating to these problems in the Event Logs. When I reconnect the old machines using the same cabling, they receive DHCP assigned IP addresses and connect immediately. ...

Rule in error?
Every once in a while I get a "rule in error" message saying "Cannot remove messages from the folder". Then I start getting messages because that rule is unchecked. I go into rules and check it and everything works the way it did before. The rule in question is: Apply this rule after the message arrives with **SPAM** in the subject move it to the Spam Trap folder What causes this problem? ...

soap call
I am getting this very ambiguous error when I am making SOAP call. Open failed. Please check the connection information. HTTP Error (null) Unknown: This error code is not recognized. Has anyone seen this before? Thanks. ...

Error with PFDavAdmin Tool
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had came across this error before when using the above tool. I connect to all mailboxes, right click 'Mailbox' and then select 'Fix Folder DACLs'. I get the following error in the log. Attempting to fix ACL on folders: http://server/exchange/ Failed to process subfolders with exception: Specified cast is not valid. Finished. When I try the same operation on a single mailbox it works fine. Any ideas? Thanks. On 27 Feb 2006 07:56:51 -0800, gdf1903@hotmail.com wrote: >Hi, > >I was wondering if anyone had came across this error be...

LoadLibrary Error
Hi All, I'm trying use LoadLibrary, but always fail, and I get error 998 (GetLastError();) How I fix this. HINSTANCE module = LoadLibrary("E:\\project-ucs\\_project\\system\\soa\\source-ucsms\\out-project\\debug\\wiz-addter.dll"); if(module == NULL) { // error // GetLastError(); MessageBox(err.c_str()); } Thanks Which equates to "Invalid access to memory location." Does the call fail with other DLLs too, or just wiz-addter.dll? Retf wrote: > Hi All, > I'm trying use LoadLibrary, but always fail, and I get error 998 > (GetLastError();) >...

Microsoft Outlook 2000 error
Every time I send an e-mail or reply to an e-mail I get an error box from Outlook that states that this program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. The detail message always says module < unknown > . The e-mail however always goes and I also receive with no problem. The only thing is that I have to restart outlook every time. Please offer some help if you can. ...

compiler error on c-code with mfc.
fatal error C1189: #error : WINDOWS.H already included. MFC apps must not #include <windows.h> I have an existing C-based application. I need to add encoder card support to this application. Encoder card Skd is vc++ based. Hence I ported the c-code into VC++. I wrote a class for encoder card (.cpp) and included <afxwin.h>. The class itself compiles fine though when I make a reference of this c++ class in the main (c-code), I get the above error. In the project options, I force a c++ compilation by /TP. If I dont force /TP, I get the following error, fatal error C1189: #error ...

error 3711
i have a client running their database on a xp sp3 machine, when they enter POs the system would give this error #3711. it happens at randon and not a any specific point during the PO process. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0159_01CA5958.9201DC30 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Andaiye, More of the error message and knowing the RMS version would be nice. I would start by making sure the KB 952287 http://tinyurl.com/nm38yq is = installed. After that make a backup and then go into SO Admi...

Socket connection error
Hi All. I guess this a configuration issue, but maybe not... I wrote a simple sockets client and server apps. The server gets a request from the client, fulfills it and sends an ack back to the client. The problem is that this works only when the client and server are on the same machine. When they are on seperate machines, the connect function in the sever gets the 10061 error. What can be the reason? Both machines are without firewall. Thanks! Did you look up what error 10061 actually is? Some basic reasearch on your part is exepected. If you bring up the ...

payables transaction entry error #2
Hi everybody - when I am 'Payables Transaction Entry' in the 'document number' field - no matter what number I write, I get the error message 'this document number already exists'..I am running GP 10 and this happened after I installed service pack three. Any suggestions? There is a setting in Purchasing Setup that says "Allow Duplicate Invoice Numbers" for a vendor. You have it set to not allow duplicates. This is to make sure that you are not entering the invoice twice for the same vendor. You shoudl do an inquiry by vendor and see if that same ...

Outlook won't open error
Outlook express 6 stopped working and gave an error that I needed to reinstall the program to bring it back. I reinstalled and it work for the main identity but when my daughter changed identities it shut down again and gives the error Outlook can not be started. Application was unable to initialize the store directory. Your computer may be out of memory or the disk is full. Contact microsoft support (0x8000405,3). My physical memory is at 40% used and the disk has 30G of free space. ...

Average ERROR
I am using the formulas below for a couple of ranges. Most work but one is giving me a total of all cells instead of the average. Example C36 = 6.00 C37 = 6.00 This formula gives me 12.00 instead of 6.00. =SUM(C36:C200)/MAX(1,COUNTIF(C36:C200,">0")) Other ranges work fine. B36 = 119 B37 = 119 This formula gives me 119 (correct) =SUM(B36:B200)/MAX(1,COUNTIF(B36:B200,">0")) I am trying to get the average of the range counting only the cells that have a number other than "0" in them. There may be cells in between that are blank of do not have a numbers or ...

fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR (compiler file 'f:\vs70builds\9955\vc\Compiler\Utc\src\P2\p2symtab.c', line 1540) http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q305980 9. If the preceding steps do not resolve the error, follow these steps: a. If the project is on a network share, determine whether the error recurs after you move the project to a local hard disk. The above 9(a) situation is the same experience that I am having. Microsoft's official position is this is a problem that they do not support. Does anyone have any answers? This is a project o...

NEED HELP:Soap error: operation requested in the Soap message with soapAction isn't defined in the WSDL file.
Hi all, I need some help. We have an application which is using SOAP to relay messages between two applications. We are having a problem, which started to only occur intermittently, but now happens all of the time. When communicating between the apps, we receive this message... Soap error: The operation requested in the Soap message with soapAction <http://tempuri.org/FormAPI/action/COutlookForm.isCateringAvailable> isn't defined in the WSDL file. This may be because it is in the wrong namespace or has incorrect case. The SOAP sender application is a VB6 COM dll hosted in a...

email errors
I have received several emails from various sources that I was unable to open. Other emails will open normally. When I am unable to open the email, there is an error posted that says, "Unable to open due to not enough memory?" I have a new Dell Dimension E521 with tons of memory. How do I just delete the messages as it will not even allow me to delete them? Thanks, Wayne Wrong forum. Sounds like an Outlook issue. "peacefuleasy" wrote: > I have received several emails from various sources that I was unable to > open. Other emails will open normally. When I a...

AutoSum errors
I have been looking for something to resolve an Autosum formula error. If I add each cell individually, the numbers added are correct. But if I use the Autosum formula function, the numbers are off by some 37,000. I have made sure that all the numbers are in the same 2- digit format, and there are no floating point errors. I have removed cells that might be empty, and still the numbers are off by the same amount. I have also double checked the range to be sure that only the numbers I want added are included and nothing else. Is there something about using the Autosum function tha...

Install error an unexpected error occurred ...CarbonLib
Just passing on this info from a MacOSXHints Forum: <http://forums.macosxhints.com/showthread.php?t=69815> The application "Excel" could not be launched because of a shared library error: "<Microsoft Excel><CarbonLib><CFMPriv_FindByContent><>" User reports: I called Apple up and they had me reinstall macOSX with the archive function so I didn't loose any files. Fixed both issues. -- Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP Entourage Help Page <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/> One of the top five MS Entourage resources listed on the Entoura...

Soap client
Hello. How could I consume Web services created using c# with soap client written on c++6.0 ? I can't use .net on client app. Thanks in advance. Look for the COM-based SOAP Toolkit on the MSDN download web site [0]. Check out the MSDN Library [1] for some articles on interoperability issues. -- HTH Christoph Schittko [MVP] Software Architect, .NET Mentor [0] http://www.msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?URL=/downloads/sample.asp?url=/msdn-files/027/001/948/msdncompositedoc.xml [1] http://msdn.microsoft.com/library "Ulan" <usametov@hotmail.com> wrote in messa...

sql 2000 error handling
hi, I have a sql SP that process text file into a sql table. I need to have error hjandling for the SP. .net interface can get the error message. Raiserror() ---how do i get error message? SQL2000 sp4a thanks, Mecn (mecn@yahoo.com) writes: > I have a sql SP that process text file into a sql table. > > I need to have error hjandling for the SP. .net interface can get the > error message. > Raiserror() ---how do i get error message? Where do you want to retrieve the error message? Your question is somewhat terse. Maybe you could elaborate a bit? ...

error with sending mails .

IFrame Error-
Here is my issue- In leads I have an iframe displaying related closed activities to that lead. The iframe loads but i can not click on any of the icons or the activities to bring them up. If I F5 (refresh) page it will allow me to click on the buttons and related activities. I think it could be one of 2 things: Internet security in IE (I have my CRM site as a trusted site) or a coding issue. Code is below. Thanks in advance for any help CODE: var navActivityHistory; navActivityHistory = document.all.navActivityHistory; if (navActivityHistory != null) { document.all.IFRAME_Histor...

RunTime Error
Getting an run-time error 1004 on this simple statement Sheets("AllSheet").Select Range("A28:A29").Select Can't figure out why. What does the error message say? Does your file have a sheet named "AllSheet"? Look at the spelling carefully. Does the sheet name in the sheet tab have a space before or after the name? If you're not sure, rename the sheet the same name, being careful to not add a space before or after the name. HTH Otto "HeartSA" <haertSA@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23YFsc5D0FHA.1028@TK2MSFTNGP12.p...

Parse XML-SOAP
I´m looking about how to parse an XML-SOAP document to retrieve some data from this. I dont know about how can do this ¿with XMLDOM?, ¿with XMLReader?. Here is an example of the document that the webservice sends to me. The structure of the nodes is too strange for me, for example the 'row name='. Here is the document: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> - <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org...

Business Alerts--Report Column Error
I am getting the error message when trying to remove the column from Select REport Columns Screen of Business Alerts."A Remove Operation On table 'SY_Rules_Selected_Columns_Temp' Failed because the Record couldn't be locked" Did anybody have solution for this. Thanks IN Advance Mansoor Quadri ...

I have error code ox8004010f what do i do.
After installing outlook 2003 i can not send or receive email I get error code ox8004010f. I have bellsouth service and use win xp What type of email account are you using? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.C...