small error with sql connection

"Reporting Services Error
An error has occured during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted)
Cannot create a connection to data source 'CRM'. (rsErrorOpeningConnection)
Login failed for user '(null)'.  reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL
Server connection."

Any idea on how to establish this trust connection?
CRM and SQL Reporting Services, Domain controller (2k3) are on Server1,
Server2  (2k3) houses SQL 2000

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Chase!

You can check this documentation...
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;909588

Hope this helps...

"Chase D" wrote:

> "Reporting Services Error
> An error has occured during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted)
> Cannot create a connection to data source 'CRM'. (rsErrorOpeningConnection)
> Login failed for user '(null)'.  reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL
> Server connection."
>
> Any idea on how to establish this trust connection?
> CRM and SQL Reporting Services, Domain controller (2k3) are on Server1,
> Server2  (2k3) houses SQL 2000

We've got this solution, it worked for us:

RESOLUTION
===========
1-Configure the environment for the user to use a delegation in a right way
(IE, AD, SQL).
2-Access the report via http://crmserver/reports and specified the data
source as MSCRM_DATASOURCE.
3-Open Report Manager (http://<crmserver>/reports).
-Click the Show Details button and open the folder with the name of your
company.
-Click the Edit button the MSCRM_DataSource.
-Select the 'Credentials stored securely in the report server' radio button
and enter the credentials of the administrator.
-Select the following 2 checkboxes:
Use as Windows credentials when connecting to the data source
Impersonate the authenticated user after a connection has been made to the
data source
-Click Apply and attempt to run the reports.
This allowed all users to be able to access reports without error with admin
credentials.

"Chase D" wrote:

> "Reporting Services Error
> An error has occured during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted)
> Cannot create a connection to data source 'CRM'. (rsErrorOpeningConnection)
> Login failed for user '(null)'.  reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL
> Server connection."
>
> Any idea on how to establish this trust connection?
> CRM and SQL Reporting Services, Domain controller (2k3) are on Server1,
> Server2  (2k3) houses SQL 2000

Outlook 2003 error message #4
When I try to send/receive using Outlook 2003 I get the following message "The operation failed. Object could not be found." The following are things I have tried to fix this: 1) I have tested my user account settings for Outlook 2003. They are fine. The test e-mail is received by Outlook Express. 2) I have removed my user account settings from Outlook Express (which does send/receive e-mail). 3) Outlook 2003 is set as my default mail program. 4) Since Express works, I imported my account settings from Express into Outlook and then deleted all account info in Express. H...

Uninstall exchange routed cause SQL to error on SBS 2003
Hi, I've uninstalled the exchange router from SBS 2003 and I now get the following error: Reason: SSl security error conncetionopen(SECDoClientHandshake) Any ideas why the uninstall breaks the certificates and how I can get them back? Thanks mike ...

Formula error?
Hi, I'm having some problems with a formula I want to use. I hav entries linked to another sheet that based on the number will b divided by another number from the linked sheet. The problem is tha the answer does not come out right. Example: Cell B32 =SUM('Cheese Vat Sheet'!C12:C15) (18000 example) should be divided by Cell D32 ='Cheese Vat Sheet'!G3 (2 example) if Cell B32>0 =IF(B32>0,B33/D33,"") the result is coming out as 9455 for some reason. Is there anythin else I need for the formula? thanks Jim _2 -- Message posted from http://www....

Window7 cannot runOutlook 03-Mapl32.dll error fixmapiexe fails
New computer with Windows 7 cannot run Outlook 2003. Error message says mapi32.dll is corrupt or the wrong version. This could have been caused by installing other messging software. Plese resinstall Outlook. I did but this did not solve problem and fixmapi.exe did not either. Does this new PC have an Office Trial installed, that you failed to uninstall first, together with the Activation Assistant? "Outlook 03 on Windows 7 Compatability" <Outlook 03 on Windows 7 Compatability@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F7540C92-E9BD-454F-A6E4-CFCE9CA5...

small query
if constructor is private, can i create object thru mfc ...

Error writing OLE data
I inserted some JPG pictures. Now I can't save my file. I get : "An error (1441) occurred during the action Save. There was an error reading or writing OLE data." Now what?? I'm using Visio 2003 SP2. Barry Hi Barry, Can't reproduce the issue but clearly some or all pictures are containing an corruption Some suggestions: try to save the .jpg picture one by one to determine if one of the pictures is the culprit try inserting in another format format such as .bmp, .png, .gif etc try other office applications, if you don't experience a problem then copy&...

Money 2004 Small Business: Adding Discounts
I have looked and looked for how to add discount items into my invoices, i.e, 10% discount, etc. Anyone know how to do this? I have run search after search under the Help files and haven't been able to come up with anything. On this note, how easy is it to enter a partial payment? Thanks for your help!! Jessie :) Click Invoices on the top toolbar. Click create new invoice. Enter the customer then click add item. You will see the discount box on the left-hand side under the description input field. You can enter a % discount or a $$ discount. >-----Original Message-----...

Exchange 5.5.Service Pack4 error
I have exchange server 5.5 sp2 on NT4 sp6 and I wanted to apply sp4 for exchange 5.5. But when I tried to apply sp4 I got an error message almost at the end of installation I am getting a Windows POP Up with following message " Access is denied Microsoft Windows NT ID no. 0xc0020005" I tried two times once I stoped all the exchange services and Norton AV services manually, second time I tried without stoping any service but I got the same error. I have around 250 MB space in C drive where I have exchange files installed. I am running sp4 installation from a CD. I have loged in ...

Internal Error
I get a "Money has encountered an Internal Error" message when I start Money. It does it twice, then goes back to my desktop. Any ideas? I have backups. Thanks. Try to start the sample.mny file - you can double click the file to launch it. Do not change it. Exit if it displays okay. If that fails too then the question is. did you change anything to your system like software or hardware? arthur == On Tue, 23 May 2006 14:41:01 -0700, William <William@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I get a "Money has encountered an Internal Error" message when I start ...

Export to XLS error: A file error has occurred...
Running Win 7 64-bit Ultimate and Office 2003 When I try to export my contacts to an Excel Spreadsheet, the following message appears: Title Bar: Translation Error Text: A file error has occurred in the translator while trying to save a field map. The file "C:\Documents and Settings\ReleaseEngineer.MACROVISION\Application Data\Microsoft Excel.ADR" was not found by the translator. Check the spelling of the file name and path. If the file is on a network or an external device, the volume must be mounted and registered with the system. Huh? MACROVISION? Documents and Se...

Account Balance Incorrect
Hey everyone, I am writing from work so don't have the particular's, but I received an error the other day in money saying roughly that there was an error with the was that money stores my information that may result in account balances being incorrect. It said that money would try and fix the problem itself. It didn't so hear I am... My account balance is very very negative when I look in account summary. When I look in the account details and view all transactions, the correct bank balances are shown. However, if I show only unreconciled transactions (preferred for my vi...

SystemPages and 9665 error
I have Exchange 2003 sp1 running on Windows 2003, single Exchange with P4, 2GB RAM, 64GB drive for 30 users about 11GB of space taken for private store. I applied /3GB userva=3030 in boot.ini and HeapDeCommitFreeBlockThreshold = 0x00040000 SystemPages is setup to 0x000c3000 (798720) from installation. Shortly after that I started getting 9665 error. I recently found info that it SystemPages should be between 24000 and 31000. Any direction which setting is best and if we should change it manually? ...

CAsyncSocket::OnClose() giving errors on -1
For some reason my CAsyncSocket derivative is being passed -1 to the parameters of its OnClose() member. According to the MSDN, the VC++ 6.0 version of CAsyncSocket::OnClose() should be passed 0, or a series of WSAE macros which are in the 10000 range. What does it mean if I get -1? ...

Program Error: OUTLOOK.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows.
I get this continuous program error: "OUTLOOK.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. you will need to restart the program. An error log is being created" I am using: MS Windows 2000 Pro SP 4 MS Outlook 2000 SR 1 MS ActiveSync 3.71 MS Outlook Pocket Contact Synchronizer 1.2 Plaxo I have removed Plaxo, as this is the only program that I've loaded recently that could have caused this program error, as it must not work well with MS ActiveSync 3.7 or MS Outlook PCS. I have tried the knowledge base suggestions of renaming extend, removing add-ins while in outlo...

Unspecified Error
I have a couple of users on Windows XP with Outlook 2003, using Exchange 2003 Enterprise. If a message is started, and user is interrupted for a period of time, when they try to send the message, it pops up an unspecified error. If the message is copied to a new message, with the same recipients, it will send. It only happens when there is a delay between typing the email, and sending it. I have searched Microsoft, and the web, but have not found anything that resolves the issue. Thanks for whatever help anyone can provide. In news:b7e9d86b3a5f4f6a8995a84fb3cbe69c@ureader.com, L...

CRM 3.0 Small Business Edition
We are looking to deploy the above CRM version from Microsoft Action Pack - but are encountering some difficulties. Does this application have to be installed onto an SBS server directly? Can it not be installed on a server which participates in a SBS domain? Regards -- Mark Baker Operations Manager SITOC Ltd Must be installed on SBS server. Ian "Mark Baker" <MarkBaker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E202DEC8-C1A5-4A3E-86F3-094D462ECBE8@microsoft.com... > We are looking to deploy the above CRM version from Microsoft Action > Pack - > but are ...

GL Posting date is missing or invalid error message
Hello, When trying to post a Sales order through Sales transactions entry window, we get an error message 'General ledger posting date is invalid or missing' The dates seem correct. The fiscal periods are all set up correctly. This happens whether we try to post an individual transcation or a batch. The batch looks like it is posting, but all the posting reports have zero mamounts in them & the batch still sits there even after posting as if it has never been posted. We are running GP 8.00g34 What is causing this & how do we fix it? Thanks Did you recently change your pos...

MapViewOfFile Error
All: Code: SampleTransferType *FileBuffer; long FileSize = NumberOfSamples * sizeof(SampleTransferType); HANDLE hmem = ::CreateFileMapping((HANDLE) 0xFFFFFFFF, NULL, PAGE_READWRITE, 0, FileSize, FM_ADCMAPFILENAME); FileBuffer = (SampleTransferType*)::MapViewOfFile(hmem, FILE_MAP_WRITE, 0, 0, FileSize); MapViewOfFile is returning a NULL, and GetLastError() is returning an "Access Denied" when displayed using the FormatMessage() function. This error only happens when the FileSize goes over a certain size. Is there a limit to the size? -- Regards; Bruce Kingsley O...

CRM3.0: Small Business Edition only with Small Business Server?
Hi folks, if i have CRM 3.0 Small Business Edition, do i need mandatory the Small Business Server, or can i use the Windows Server 2000/2003 as well? thanks in advance, taxi Hello, Microsoft CRM 3.0 Small Business Edition is intended to run on the Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003 r2 (latest release). Best regards, Merijn van Mourik "taxi007" wrote: > Hi folks, > if i have CRM 3.0 Small Business Edition, do i need mandatory the Small > Business Server, or can i use the Windows Server 2000/2003 as well? > > thanks in advance, > taxi Hi, i m...

ERROR 1309.Error reading from file: C:\Bundle\Money\iue\msaac01.wav
Money 2004 came with my PC, shortly after my initial use and during one of Money's updates it had an "issuue". I then told me to reinstall Money because one of it's files was corrupt. I uninstalled Money and tried to reinstall money using the emachines "Restore disk" bhut it only installed the UK version. I then unistalled that and used XP' s restore feature and took the PC back before all of this started. Now on my initial use of windows I get "ERROR 1309.Error reading from file: C:\Bundle\Money\iue\msaac01.wav". Verify that the file exists and...

Outlook 2007 lost connection via VPN
Hi there, Vista Business Primium with Outlook 2007, SBS 2003 server, Exchange account. When an user is working from home and using VPN connection, the user would use server share folders without problem but all the emails are sitting in the outbox and not sending at all and the bottom right hand corner has this Connected, Disconnect, Trying to connect coming up. Tried all I would at work trying to use a dial up to fix the problem, just cannot do it. The problem just there but once connect to the domain either wireless or though cable, the mails just went in a flash. Anyone experience ...

Fixed Assets Retire & undo Retire Errors
I get the following message when retiring a Fixed Asset: Return Code 16 (End of File) on Script FA_Retire_Asset. and, then, the FA Inquiry shows the Asset Status as Retired. Now, when I go to Retire Undo to retire this asset; I get the following error: Return Code 2 on script FA_Get_Period_Info. Date: 0/0/0000 The error Log displays the following: 2/10/2006 6:37:23 PM FA_Get_Period_Info Return Code 2 on script Calculate_GL_Period Date: 0/0/0000 How do I fix these errors so it would unretire and then retire wothout any errors. Hey Shariq, It is a pleasure to switch roles...

Error Number: 0x800CCC0E
Respected, I need your help. I cant find answer from my gmail account settings searching the provided error in subject area. The problem I have is that I can't send e-mails through my Outlook Express 2003 but I can receive them. Anny suggestions? Thank you in advance. Here's two suggestions: 1. Post the complete error message. 2. Setting up Outlook Express to access Microsoft newsgroups http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/outlookexpressnewreader.htm Lina wrote: > Respected, > I need your help. I cant find answer from my gmail account settings > searching the provi...

BOOKLET(SMALL)
Is there an easy way to make a small booklet in publisher? About a 10 page booklet. I want to divide a 8.5 by 11 sheet in quarters, and utilize both sides of the paper. I suppose to could cut the sheet in half? But I want to do this basically on one set in Publisher without having to open 2 or 3 documents? thanks The number of booklet pages are in numbers of four, i.e., four, eight, twelve, sixteen, etc. Four pages per sheet of paper. You could cut two pages from a booklet but it would literally mean trimming almost half a sheet in two. (Remember to retain enough to staple). A little p...

Infotechspectrum: Our Direct Client is urgently in need of "Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services".
Hi, Hope you are doing good. Please find the Requirement below and send me your Word format updated Resume if still available. Position : Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Location : Burbank CA. (Locals) Duration : Aug 28 thru Oct 31 Interview: Immediate Skill set Required: * 2-3 Yrs, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) * 2-3 Years developing reports from Great Plains Financials Tables. * Excellent English skills are critical here, spoken and written. Thanks ...