Shortcut documents

I've a customer who wants to link documents (information) into MS CRM
(Accounts or Notes for Accounts). Somebody out there who can help me with how
I could do this in an easy way?

Hans I. Letnes

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Using VBA to send Word document as body of message works in 2007, but not in 2003
Based on Sue Mosher's code at http://www.outlookcode.com/codedetail.aspx?id=1333, the following code, which is located inside a With ActiveDocument - End With construction, works fine in Word 2007: Set objDoc = .MailEnvelope.Item With objDoc .To = strEmail .Subject = strSubject .Save strID = .EntryID End With Set objDoc = Nothing Set objDoc = ...

Combining documents not showing
Word 2007, on Win XP I combined 2 docs into a new doc. First time I had the changes on the left and the 2 original docs on the right. When I exited I said not to save anything. Now when I go to combine 2 docs (whether the original 2) or any other 2, I cannot get Word to show the 3 screens. It only shows the screen of one of the documents. How to I get the 3 different screens showing again? Thank you. ...

CRM 4.0 need new Print Quote to Customer Document
We had a designer modify the Quote to Customer document without saving the original first and now are having problems with it. Can someone tell me where to find the Quote to Customer document on the installation CD or can I get a copy of the document? Also, is it possible to enter the line items of a quote into table format so that long item descriptions word wrap instead of pushing the line onto multiple lines? If so can anyone tell me how to do this? William Quote documents are stored locally on CRM Path, check the web.config where its actually stored, path will mention. Also you ...

i cannot view documents in vista from an external hard drive
I can't open anything that I saved onto an external hard drive now that I have the Vista system prior to this I had XP Help On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 18:38:00 -0800, Whizz <Whizz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Wrong news group. This one is about Microsoft Access, the database program. -Tom. >I can't open anything that I saved onto an external hard drive now that I >have the Vista system prior to this I had XP >Help ...

Remove Second Language From my Document
I have a huge document that has many sheets and in every sheet there some fields are in English and some in Russian. I want to Remove All the russian text from my document. If you have any Idea, please help. Thank you -- laheq ------------------------------------------------------------------------ laheq's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25285 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=387736 Is the Russian text formatted for Cyrillic font, or do those cells have a unique property not shared by the English text? If ...

page numbering different sections in footer bookfold document
Hello, I have burned up a good hour on this. Using Word 2007, I am creating a bookfold document with a cover, an introduction, and the body. I am attempting to insert page numbering in the footer of the document. The cover should be without numbering, the introduction I would like numbered with Roman numerals (i, ii, iii, etc.), and the body with simple 1, 2, 3, etc.) Is this too much to ask? I cannot figure out how to do this. Thanks to anyone who can, using simple language, help me with this, Chuck Barnett See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/front_matter_20...

shortcut keys
I wanted to know if their was a way through VBA to simulate using the shortcut keys I am trying to loop through several sheets and kick of essbase to retrieve my data and given i have 50 sheets i was wondering if i could write something in VBA that would simulate selecting the sheet and then kicking of essbase Thank youi You can use the sendkeys method however it's not always 100% reliable! dstiefe;717401 Wrote: > I wanted to know if their was a way through VBA to simulate using the shortcut keys I am trying to loop through several sheets and kick of ...

Adding documents to "File"
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I the Top line of word, where the apple logo, Word-File-Edit and so on. How do I get the &quot;last 6 documents&quot; that I have recently opened to appear when you clicl on &quot;File&quot;? In article <59bb8f2b.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0>, <billyboy@officeformac.com> wrote: >Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I the Top >line of word, >where the apple logo, Word-File-Edit and so on. How do I get the "last 6 >documents" that I have recently open...

How do I turn off keyboard shortcuts in Office 2007?
I need to turn the short cuts off permanently. I keep deleting text amongst other things! As far as I know, there is no way to "globally" turn off keyboard shortcuts in Word. What you can do is remove the specific shortcuts that you don't want. For that purpose, use the Customize Keyboard dialog box (Office button | Word Options, Customize: Click the Customize button). However, instead of changing the keyboard shortcuts, I would recommend making use of Undo whenever you make a mistake. For example, if you delete something accidentally, click the Undo button on...

Hyperlinks to other Word 2004 documents
I am trying to get a word document to hyperlink to another word = document.=20 I can get it working when both documents are in the same folder, it=20 sometimes works when the document is in a subfolder of the source folder = but each time it is a folder at the same level of hierarchy or a higher = level=20 folder you get the message Cannot open the specified file All file paths look ok and I have redone the links a number of times = without=20 any luck. In article <3f9d01c47f92$24965040$a501280a@phx.gbl>, "Andrew McVeigh" <surfway@bigpond.com> wrote: > I am tryin...

Create Shortcut
Hi all, I use the CreateLink function of the msdn to create a shortcut of an application to the desktop. That works fine for exe-File but not for bat-Files. For bat-Files the shortcut will be created, but if I want to start it -> it will be executed in the desktop path and not in the path of the original batch file. Any suggestions? Regards, Matthias "Matthias" <ichwarteaufmail@yahoo.de> wrote in message news:1118914939.268367.271110@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hi all, > > I use the CreateLink function of the msdn to create a shortcut of an > applicati...

showing document data
I am doing an experiment and am wondering if someone would tell me why the following OnDraw insertion does not display text. if(m_bFirstCall) if(pDoc->OnOpenDocument(_T("C:\\Testfile.txt") ) ) { m_bFirstCall = false; ::Beep(500,50); } UpdateWindow(); How is that going to display text? You will have to use the DrawText/TextOut(...) calls on the device context to display the text on a view. -- Vipin Aravind http://www.explorewindows.com/Blogs "Steve Russell" <srussell@removethisinnernet.net> wrote in message news:OAs7j0B1GHA.4116@T...

AP History documents & unapplied amounts
Hello All I have an AP invoice where the status is marked as HIST (history) however no payment has been applied against that document. The uanapplied amount is zero & I cannot find any evidence of any document applied against this invoice in any AP tables. Can someone please advise how I can bring this transaction back from "cyber space" so that it can be voided? Louella, There's no way this can be done from the front-end. It would have to be performed in SQL and would require moving the invoice details from the history table(s) back to the open table(s). Why do y...

Document? Added a scanned page, document is out off align?
Page is out of alignment. After saving a document and adding a scanned file to complete it.The last page is out of alignment slightly with the rest of the document. Which needs to be sent in an email tonight. Need the correct commands please to complete this. How did you add the scanned page? Note that if you used OCR software and then added the page as editable text, you usually have to do a lot of reformatting; there's no way around that. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Nic nic" <Nic nic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:066C80...

Can i recover a deleted, unsaved document from Excel?
Help! Closed without saving? Sorry, it's gone. SPAKSTA wrote: > > Help! -- Dave Peterson Hi Unless you have been backing up, the short answer is NO Michael "SPAKSTA" wrote: > Help! NO !! "SPAKSTA" wrote: > Help! How do I retire on a billion dollars without ever saving one cent? "Michael" <Michael_MitchelsonNOSP@rta.nsw.gov.au> wrote in message news:A6F2A6A0-530D-4E4E-A7F4-FED91AB3FD61@microsoft.com... > NO !! > > "SPAKSTA" wrote: > >> Help! >-----Original Message----- >How do I retire on...

shortcuts
How do I put a shortcut that leads to a document outside of Outlook (on my C: drive) onto my Outlook shortcuts bar? Position Outlook and Windows Explorer windows so you can see both. Go to the location where the file is. Right click on the file and drag to the Outlook shortcut bar. You'll get a prompt "Add to Outlook bar" or "Cancel". Click on Add to Outlook Bar. >-----Original Message----- >How do I put a shortcut that leads to a document outside of Outlook (on my C: drive) onto my Outlook shortcuts bar? >. > ...

Shortcut Key for delete?
Is there any keyboard shortcut for deleting a row? Instead of right click delete. -- KH_GS ------------------------------------------------------------------------ KH_GS's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=32920 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=540175 Hi, You can select the row and hold down Ctrl and press - Regards, Bondi Thank you ! :cool: -- KH_GS ------------------------------------------------------------------------ KH_GS's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&useri...

Parsing Excel Documents
I have a number of Excel documents that I would like to extract data from. The data however is no in a CSV layout. There are some rules on how the file is laid out (for example the data rows i want are always after the first empty row after the first lot of data in the file). I wanted to know if there is an exensible consumer of Excel Docuemnts that can be used in an MFC app. I'll be using .NET studio 2002 and the code will be UNmanaged. Thanks in advance. MattC >I wanted to know if there is an exensible consumer of Excel Docuemnts that >can be used in an MFC app. Matt, You...

lonking an excel spreadsheet and a word document
Every time I try to link an excel spreadsheet with a word document I copy the spreadsheet, go back to word, paste special, select link and then try formatted text (or for that matter any other format) and get one of two messages, word can't get the data from excel or there is not enough memory. The latter often comes up if I have pasted the spreadsheet without the link first. In other words, if there is already a table in the document then there isn't enough memory to paste again??? Hi, It would be good if you could post back a follow-up message to this thread as to what versions of ...

Shortcuts #2
I have a PC running Windows 98 and Excel 2000. When I am in Excel and use File - Open and opint to a file it opent it as is should. But If I create a shortcut to the file or use Windows explorer to navigate to the file then double click on it, Excel opens, but then gives me an error message saying that it can't find the file and that the path must be wrong. Why is this happening? The file is fine, since I can open it from within Excel. Hi try the following: goto 'Tools-Options-General " and uncheck "Ignore other Applications" Exit Excel and try again If this d...

Excel 2003
When I upgraded from Office 2000 to 2003, the Office Shortcut bar disappeared. How do I get it to load at bootup? -- PT ...

Shortcut
Hello: I'm programming an application and the user has asked that they be able to specify short cut keys for certain toolbar buttons. I didn't know if such a mechanism existed so I began creating a dialog box that accepts a menu ID and provides the user with capabilities much in the same way as Visual Studio for specifying shortcut keys for menu items. I'm nearly finished now, so it probably doesn't matter, but does such a thing already exist? Am I re-inventing the wheel? Thank you, Dan If you added the menu just so you can get the shortcut keys, you could have si...

How to deactivate commandbars shortcut
Hello, friends I want to deactivate the menu bar to customize commandbars wich appears when I rigth click on the menu bars area. Thanks for what you suggest Luis --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.830 / Virus Database: 565 - Release Date: 06/01/2005 Hi Luis, Try: CommandBars("Toolbar List").Enabled = False --- Regards, Norman "Luis" <webcont@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23GiqQ2r9EHA.3624@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hello, friends > > I want to deactivate...

what is keyboard shortcut to auto fill option
what is keyboard shortcut to auto fill option Rozeta, Try selecting your range to be filled (Shift-Down, or Shift-Right, etc.), then Alt-e, i, d. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "Rozeta" <Rozeta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA64E288-A05A-450E-BF9F-EBA7B61B4476@microsoft.com... > what is keyboard shortcut to auto fill option Do you mean a key that corresponds to double-clicking on the fill handle? I'm not sure there is one. If you go to Help and type keyboard shortc...

Shortcut
The outlook in my win2000 has this feature of attaching a shortcut to a company drive in an email. I upgraded my machine to XP and now I couldn't find this option anymore. (previously, when you click the arrow next to insert in the attachment dialog window, you should have an option to insert the file as a shortcut) Does anybody knows about this? thanks, Glenn ...