SFO: security popup causes multiple contact creation

Hi!

Scenario:

Creating Account via SFO -> Save
Creating Contact for new account via SFO -> Save -> Security PopUp (~
allow Access to Outlook addressbook for 1-10 minutes). After OKing
those warnings the contact is created twice.

Which security settings do I have to change to get rid of this
failure?

TIA

Stefan
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Insert Multiple Rows #4
I am working with a spreadsheet that has about 1000 rows of data in it. I need to insert 14 rows between each current record. I know this can be done using a numbering system and then sorting the page, but I am having trouble getting excel to recognize the counting pattern. Any help would be great. -- ucf1020 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ucf1020's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=17055 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=480678 Edited to meet your needs; originally f...

How do I group contacts in my address book.
In outlook address book how do I group certain contact???? OS vista, Outlook 07 mrives, This newsgroup deals with Microsoft Access, a relational database application. You'll have better luck posting this on a newsgroup related to Outlook -- hth Al Campagna "mrives" <mrives@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80226D4F-25DD-41A2-829D-EC454B60C811@microsoft.com... > In outlook address book how do I group certain contact???? OS vista, > Outlook 07 ...

Budget problems caused by recurring bills
I have set up a number of recurring monthly bills (lease payment on the car, Association Fees, Auto Insurance, etc.) Let's take the lease payment of $587.0 er month. When I go to Monthly Budget reports and look at the past 6 months (1/1/05 - 6/30/05), under 'Budgeted Amount' it shows the amount of 1 month's payment($587) instead of ($3,522) 6 x 1month's payment for the period of 6 months that I am looking at. Therefore, the difference column shows that I am in the red by 5 payments ($2,935). I cancelled the recurring bill and editted the budget to show that the lea...

To block contacts when I'm sending emails to groups of people
I was wondering if there is a way to block all my contacts when I'm sending an email to multiple people at once. "Schwwaa" <Schwwaa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:72BEF627-0C6D-4CD5-B2DD-56DD99A98B84@microsoft.com... >I was wondering if there is a way to block all my contacts when I'm sending > an email to multiple people at once. Start again please, because what you asked does not make any sense, to me at least? -- Regards Steve. MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK. http://www.getsafeonline.org/ By "block" do you mea...

shortcut for setting up multiple pages
I have a list of accounts that each need their own page. How do I merge that list to set up individual pages in one fell swoop? What version of OneNote are you using? I would probably create a sample page (or section) and then just copy that and rename each copy as necessary. -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.html Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon "Holly" <Holly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

Multiple Messages
Anyone come across a situation where a mail is sent multiple times to a recipient external from your organisation. The message sits in the outbound queue and continues to send. Usually this is when there is an attachment, the recipient receives many copies of a possibly truncated email (with no attachment). We've already tried to change the relays, we're currently going straight out to the internet via DNS. I'm running out of ideas as we can't replicate the problem. Any help gratefully received. Do you have firewall? Windy Miller wrote: > Anyone come across a situ...

Contacts help! Unable to display folder
I don't know what happened. The Contacts folder will not display names and the menus revert to very basic (File: print; exit) settings. Here's what I was doing. I was looking at the contacts in catalog view (File; View; Current View; By Catalog) to find the "private" column (some of my contacts are private and I want to switch it off; easiest way? find and group them). But when I dragged the Private column to the the window the Contacts folder went blank. Now it says "Unable to display the folder". I don't know how to get it back. I tried the Detect and repair...

Any way to force multiple details on a label?
I'm trying to print labels, each with a group header and then a variable number of detail line. The report should go to the next label (2-3/4" high) regardless of the number of detail lines printed. The labels are 2-up (columns). Thanks .... Is there a question in your posting? What did you try and what were your results? Are you concerned about how to print a variable number of labels? -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "Elliot" wrote: > I'm trying to print labels, each with a group header and then a variable > number of detail line....

Multiple Merchant accounts
We have been using RMS for 3 years now and have created another division of our company and want to use a different merchant account for charging the credit cards of the customers in this new division. Is there any way to add another merchant account to RMS and then choose that account when we are charging the credit card of a customer in our newly created division? Not without some add-on developments. Afshin Alikhani - afshin@rrdisti.com Retail Realm = = = = = = = = = = = = "GMWC" <GMWC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:34C515FF-F08E-453C-B...

IDE to Secure Digital?
I know there are adapters that allow you to plug memory cards into an IDE port. It's transparent to the operating system so it shows up as a drive in My Computer. Are there any that do the reverse? I'd like to take a small IDE or SATA drive and plug it into an SD slot. Check the Cyberguys catalog: www.cyberguys.com "shawn" <yuppicide138@removethisoptonline.net> wrote in message news:OfWDHC%23hKHA.2780@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I know there are adapters that allow you to plug memory cards into an IDE >port. It's transparent to the operat...

Problem with Dynamics Security Syncronization Utility
I am trying to use the Dynamics Security Syncornization Utility. The specific roles I am trying to syncronize are the GPMBF and the Sharepoint. I have opened the GPMBF2SP predefined ruleset and removed the rules that didn't apply. It seems like all the rules are syncing to the right places but the changes aren't being reflected in the Sharepoint user management. I have configured the utility and it looks like everything is working fine. There are no error messages and all the status columns say "ok" The problem is after I run the utility it says that all the roles...

SFO sync.
Often people get sync. errors when going online. It's probably because things on the server change compared to the offline data. I wondered if all the changes made offline sync correctly except the ones listed in the sync error box ?? Jack Jack, The SFO synch process does not check to see if the data on the server changed since the user went offline. If it did, then the offline users update would overwrite the one on the server. This is minimized a little in that the updates are for only the fields that were changed, so if one user updated the name and another update the phone numbe...

Install security patch
--wqfpclohexzdfp Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="vplwoogoktv"; type="multipart/alternative" --vplwoogoktv Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="bkrntsvk" --bkrntsvk Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to help main...

Replying to emails causes an unwanted copy in Inbox
Hello I have checked my settings and options mulitple times and can't seem to find what is causing this.. Any time someone sends me an email, and I choose to "Reply" or "Reply All", I get a copy of my own reply in my inbox, when in the email To: field my address is nowhere to be seen. I have chosen my settings to save a copy of sent emails in the Sent folder, which they do, but still I get a copy in my inbox. Am I missing something here? Thanks! Do you have a rule that is copying "sent items" somewhere? "andrew" <heldorado@comcast.net>...

publisher 2003 will not print multiple copies of epson RX640?
Publisher 2000 and 2003 will not print multiple copies:- I have both Publisher 2000 and Publisher 2003 on my computer, programmes I use a great deal, without problems until now. I have recently purchased a new EpsonStylus Photo RX640, unfortunately neither of my publisher programmes will print more than one copy from any file no matter how many copies are entered in the number box. I don't have any problem with my other Epson printer (D 88) Can anyone help please? I have been in contact with Epson but as the printer operates fine with other Microsoft programmes they say it is...

multiple Personal Folders #2
I have a standalone win 2000 pro system using Outlook 2000 and I'm getting multiple Personal Folders for a user profile. How can I delete them and point the profile to a pst file on the disk? Thanks. Have you already tried right-clicking the root folder of each file (in the Folder List) and clicking Close? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:O37$8%23%230DHA.4064@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl, SAC wrote: > I have a standalone win 2000 pro system us...

Pivot Tables & Multiple Row Entries
Hi, When there are 1 or more descriptive fields in a pivot table and the entries in field 2 or further on are repeated, the values in the previous field are left blank for each repition of the subsequent field. This causes problems for further sorting etc...unless you use formulas. Does anybody know how to ensure that all cells in the descriptive fields (rows in the layout section) are populated with the appropriate value? Thanks POD -- POD ------------------------------------------------------------------------ POD's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&...

SFO Offline Problem again
When i clicked "Offline" button, all those procedures work fine and i can see all Account/ contact. opportunities is download to my MSDE. But when i click "Account"/ "Contact" / "Opportunties" from my outlook, it got error "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator. " Anyone can help? Thanks in advance From my client Event viewer it shows: MSCRM Platform Error Report: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80...

multiple client talking to TREAM socket server?
How to write a Socket tream server program to talk with multiple client at same time? Reny Reny J Joseph Thuthikattu wrote: > > How to write a Socket tream server program to talk with multiple client at > same time? > Reny If the number of clients is small (maybe 10 or less) then you can create a thread for each client and process each connected socket in its own thread. If there are more than a few clients then you should use a thread pool and IO completion ports so the number of threads will stay small. -- Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP] ...

multiple recipients
When sending e-mail to more than one recipient, via CC or coma delimited recipents, messages get stuck in outbox. If sent to only one recipient, it goes. Any ideas? SP2 is applied. Thanks, Jim Fiet ...

Security Exception
Hello, I have a problem with my ASP.NET 2.0 website due to security policy of the hosting company. I am using Delphi RAD Studio 2007 for developing the website. If needed I can provide the configuration files of the .NET framework as it is installed with the hosting company. I can simulate the problem, and had a solution where the hosting company needed to change something in the configuration files, but the refuse to do so. So I need another solution for my problem. Does anyone know how to solve this? The Error: Server Error in '/' Application. ---------------------...

Error by open contacts or activities after Migration to CRM 3.0
Hello, i ve migrated our CRM 1.2 System to CRM 3.0 Now I get a error-page when I open contacts or activities or so. I cannot open the main form of these entities (customizing). Any ideas? Stefan ...

SBS2008 RRAS service causes other servcies to crash
Would be VERY grateful if there is an expert eye that can be cast over my problem. I have an SBS2008 server which has been working fine for about 3 months. Just before christmas RRAS stopped So I manually started it and it stopped again. Then had a critical email notice saying all these services stopped The Application Experience service has been stopped. The Background Intelligent Transfer Service service has been stopped. The Network Policy Server service has been stopped. The IKE and AuthIP IPsec Keying Modules service has been stopped. The IP Helper service has been stoppe...

SFO with Office 2003
I am running SFO on XP & Office 2003 with strange CRM sync errors. 1. When I close CRM task from SFO (Outlook) I get the following message "This record is read only. Changes will not be synchronized with the Microsoft CRM system." The Actual End date is left blank. When I close tasks online they close without errors and they sync. 2. When I drag a CRM appointment from SFO I get the same message listed in 1. above and the time in CRM is incorrect. 3. When I close a CRM from SFO I get the same message that I listed in 1. above. The appoint seems to close properly & the Actua...

Extra layer of security
Since the CRM app can be accessed across the internet via the web, provided you've allowed it via your firewall, does anyone know of any extra type of add-on that could provide an extra layer of security to getting to the app? Meaning, if someone uses IE and they click on the "Save My Password" box then anyone using that machine with that browser has access to the data, whereas we'd like to have another layer of login. Is there anything out there that does this or is there someway to customize the CRM to accommodate this? Thanks. How are you publishing it to the w...