SFO Offline Problem again

When i clicked "Offline" button, all those procedures work fine and i
can see all Account/ contact. opportunities is download to my MSDE.
But when i click "Account"/ "Contact" / "Opportunties" from my
outlook, it got error "An error has occurred. For more information,
contact your system administrator. "
Anyone can help?
Thanks in advance

From my client Event viewer it shows:

MSCRM Platform Error Report:
Error: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80044106.

Error Message: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80044106.

Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the
platform.

Source File: Not available

Line Number: Not available

Stack Trace Info:    at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
   at System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute()
   at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step,
Boolean& completedSynchronously)
0
fsfli
11/18/2004 3:30:12 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

selection problem
Hi, I have an app that contains a ctreectrl on the left side and cformview on the right. I have a "Delete" button on the toolbar. When a user presses the delete button, I want to delete the item, the problem is that I dont know how to figure out which item is the selcted one: is it a ctreeCtrl item or a CFormView item. ... Big problem. Please help, Regards, Janiv Ratson. Hi Janiv: Just have to use CTreeCtrl::GetNextItem() function with TVGN_CARET flag. Have a look to the example of this page: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vclib/html/_mfc_ctreectr...

Offline synchronization error
We just upgraded to 2.0. We upgraded our OFFLINE database to 2.0 also. After I run a Z report on the networked computers, the following happens: The synchronoization window is open and shows folders floating from the left to the right and the window says: "Synchronizing table: Alias", it stays on this for a couple of minutes and the following error message pops up: Run-time error '-2147217900 (80040e14)': OLE DB provider "SQLNCLI" for linked server "(null)" returned message "Login timeout expired I've seen others have had this problem, an...

Linker Problem
VC++ 2003/XP I've got a solution that contains a .dll project and an application project. The app is dependent upon the .dll, and I have that set in the solution settings. Problem: In Debug version, if I edit the code in the .dll and rebuild, the .exe project does not re-link with the newly built dll .lib file. (It says the project is up to date) The Release version doesn't experience this problem. I'm using the project settings option page to link to the .lib in the app project, as opposed to using a #pragma statement somewhere in the code. Any ideas why a project wouldn&#...

Data validation problem #3
I want to set a length constraint for a text cell between 1-30 characters, the cell cannot be empty. Giving 1 for lower limit in Data validation doesn't prevent the cell to be empty (that is zero length). Giving 2 for lower limit does prevent the cell to be 1 char long. Any idea how can I set a constraint: not empty, min 1 char, max 30 char? Hi not possible with data validation alone. If you really needs to make sure that a cell is not left empty before closing the file you'll need vBA code in the beforesave or beforeclose event "Stefi" wrote: > I want to set a l...

Problem with Dynamics Security Syncronization Utility
I am trying to use the Dynamics Security Syncornization Utility. The specific roles I am trying to syncronize are the GPMBF and the Sharepoint. I have opened the GPMBF2SP predefined ruleset and removed the rules that didn't apply. It seems like all the rules are syncing to the right places but the changes aren't being reflected in the Sharepoint user management. I have configured the utility and it looks like everything is working fine. There are no error messages and all the status columns say "ok" The problem is after I run the utility it says that all the roles...

I have the same problem
I have the same problem. Money 2005 is always asking to open file XYZ.surfplace I tried everything I could think of. Set IE to default levels. Uninstall and install again Money 2005. Remove all antivirus software and spyware removal software. I have Win XP SP2 and I used to have Money 2004. I unistall MOney 2004 before installed Money 2005. Could you please post solution, if you find one. Thanks Let Money do it. This is part of Money's navigation. Reference http://money.mvps.org/faq/article/78.aspx -Mark "Matt" <martingula@gmail.com> wrote in message news:970...

SFO sync.
Often people get sync. errors when going online. It's probably because things on the server change compared to the offline data. I wondered if all the changes made offline sync correctly except the ones listed in the sync error box ?? Jack Jack, The SFO synch process does not check to see if the data on the server changed since the user went offline. If it did, then the offline users update would overwrite the one on the server. This is minimized a little in that the updates are for only the fields that were changed, so if one user updated the name and another update the phone numbe...

Pasting problem
Have a problem in composing Outlook 2002 email messages where the text is appearing on my screen and the recipients with double line spacing. This happens with: (a) cutting and pasting text from some received emails (b) adding some of my own signatures In both cases if I use the delete key at the end of a line of text the extra line eventually disappears when the next line of text joining on. Now if I then hit enter I am back to double spacing. I have to use shift enter on each joined line in turn which is a pain. How can I fix this? Beemer ...

time & SetWindowText() problem
Here is what I am trying to do. I am trying to grab the local system time from the computer (so far I have tried SYSTEMTIME and __TIME__) and display the time in a text box. I know I need to use SetWindowText(), but not sure how to display the time w/o causing the program to crash. Also, the time needs to remain accurate during the program runtime. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated Your problem is not very descriptive. How are you crashing the program! CTime Time = CTime::GetCurrentTime(); CString TimeStr = Time.Format("%......"); m_TimeStatic.SetWindowText(TimeStr); /...

log on to and owa problem
hi, if I go to user properties of a user in active directory and to account -> log on to I have to specify the server where owa is running on too as a computer where user is allowed to log on. otherwise users cannot access owa. is this by design or am I missing a setting? Not a default setting. Sounds like a Group Policy, you might want to review the current policies applied. Without defining the logon to computer, have a user access OWA by the IP address of the Exchange server (http://192.168.1.1/exchange). "USER 1" wrote: > hi, > > if I go to user properties...

Problems
How do I disable the Money 2002 function that tells me that I have a duplicate entry when I download my transactions from my banking website? It's always wrong and is really irritating. ...

Problem with XmlDataSource TransformFile property
I am using an XmlDataSource in VS2005Beta1 and setting the TransformFile property in my ASCX and it is finding both files. However, the resulting data does not contain any of the sub nodes of the generated document. I have tested my XSL by viewing the generated XML and it properly transforms the DataFile in the UI editor for the XSL. I have verified the XmlDataSource is finding the DataFile by removing the TransformFile property which allows my TreeView to display the nodes of the DataFile XML. I have made sure the XmlDataSource is finding the TransformFile (XSL file) by changing th...

qsrules detect offline mode
anyone know how to detect off line mode with qsrules. Thanks Dave Session.Database.ConnectionIsPrimary R "izeko" <izeko@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2277D126-7040-47E5-9C6D-6DCBD7898381@microsoft.com... > anyone know how to detect off line mode with qsrules. > > Thanks > > Dave Thanks. "RSB" wrote: > Session.Database.ConnectionIsPrimary > > R > > "izeko" <izeko@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:2277D126-7040-47E5-9C6D-6DCBD7898381@microsoft.com... > > anyone know...

Sorting problem #9
I have a worksheet with 5 columns and 5 rows. A number gets entered into each cell (A1:E5). I need to sort so that each number is placed in sequential order (smallest to largest) across the columns and down the rows (see example below). Can this be done? 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 Patrick, You could use another block of formulas, which wouldn't affect the original entries, but could be used in their place. Enter this into cell G1, then copy to G1:K5. =SMALL($A$1:$E$5,(ROW()-ROW($G...

Advanced filter problems #2
Cheers guys, the length was the problem. I've run trim and everything' fine now. Thanks Sha -- sha ----------------------------------------------------------------------- shav's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1198 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26709 ...

Offline Addrebss Book Enabled?
I am finishing up the conversion from Ex 2003 to Ex 2007. In working through the check list I found the Organization Configuration, Mailbox, Default Offline Address List, Distribution Tab - the "Enable Web-based distribution" area was grayed out so I cannot select the checkbox to enable this. Did I miss something in the setup? What did I do wrong and how do I correct the error? -- NC Beach Bum Run: Get-OfflineAddressBook "Default Offline Address List" | fl and review the settings. In particular, verify that you're generating it on the Ex...

Problem printing a return
When anyone tries to print a return via the Inquire window, drill down on the hyperlinks until displaying the return document form. Click the printer icon on the top right of the window and get the swirly hour glass then nothing. I use modified historical document's report and original document's report. I deleted and re imported them. I tried the regular reports and back to the modified reports. I changed printer destinations. Doesn't seem to want to print for some reason? Any ideas? ...

SFO Offline Problem again
When i clicked "Offline" button, all those procedures work fine and i can see all Account/ contact. opportunities is download to my MSDE. But when i click "Account"/ "Contact" / "Opportunties" from my outlook, it got error "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator. " Anyone can help? Thanks in advance From my client Event viewer it shows: MSCRM Platform Error Report: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80...

RTF problem
Hi everyone, I am developing an application that shares data with a Mac version of the same program. We are using RTF for display text, and are running into some problems. For some reason the RTF generated by the Mac has subtle differences, which the windows RTF control can't correctly interpret, and the text either comes in centered instead of left justified, or the color is gray instead of black, and the font name is in different format in the RTF file (For example on pc "Comic San MS", on Mac "ComicSanMS") Does anyone have any experience with this. Thanks AliR. ...

Offline Address Lists
Am I missing something? Why does the 'default Offline Address List' in Exchange 2003 allow you to add additional Address Lists in the properties if Outlook 2003 can only display 1 container (Global Address List or else another, not both) when offline. I assumed that the whole point of adding more lists to the offline address list was so that you could have those lists SIMUTANEOUSLY available for your offline OL clients, so I went through considerable setup only to find that I can't. ...

SFO with Office 2003
I am running SFO on XP & Office 2003 with strange CRM sync errors. 1. When I close CRM task from SFO (Outlook) I get the following message "This record is read only. Changes will not be synchronized with the Microsoft CRM system." The Actual End date is left blank. When I close tasks online they close without errors and they sync. 2. When I drag a CRM appointment from SFO I get the same message listed in 1. above and the time in CRM is incorrect. 3. When I close a CRM from SFO I get the same message that I listed in 1. above. The appoint seems to close properly & the Actua...

Problem with PO
We create a PO with ten items. When, We want copy this PO, the CPU is stop. What is The problem???? Please Help me. Nany G. Hi Nany G Do u have any chunk files .cnk installed to ur Great Plains? Or is it the standard installation? If there is a chunk, does it deal with Purchasing? PO? Fafy S ------------- "NanyG" wrote: > We create a PO with ten items. When, We want copy this PO, the CPU is > stop. What is The problem???? Please Help me. > > Nany G. > > ...

Problem of numbers..
Hi there, i have a problem where i need an employee number to appea automatically next to the first name of the employee's name cell. Let say the first employee number is '1' for the 1st employee (which i entered manually). How would i get the 2nd employee number '2' t appear automatically underneath employee#1 when a new employee is adde to the sheet Via, using the data form. I know the formula is something like: Add 1 to the previous number.. This is so that the next employee numbe increases in steps of 1, and keeps increasing everytime a new employe is added. But it...

Offline Sync
Outlook 2002 is setup with offline mailbox but now when the user connects to the network, the offline mailbox will not ync automatically ? Client: Outlook 2002 sp2 Server: Exchange 2000 (Not integrated with ADS.) ...

Problem with checkboxes after Service Pack 3
I am current experiencing problems with the checkboxes on my forms. If unchecked, clicking will set the checkbox. If already checked, clicking will have no effect. Setting a checkbox that is already checked to false still shows true (via vba). The forms are bound to a SQL Server back end database. Almost all of the checkboxes have no code attached to them. The remaining checkboxes just tab to another field after update. I have decompiled and recompiled. Tabbing to the checkbox and hitting the spacebar works but not clicking with the mouse. The problems began after Office Service Pack 3...