SFO Forms

Hi,

I am experiencing problem on outlook forms. When click the CRM toolbar
buttons in Outlook, they do not launch the form. The Go offline button
does work. Is that related to Outlook forms cache or security setting
in Outlook to prevent custom forms?

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Darren

0
Darren
10/13/2005 5:13:01 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Form
Hi, I am in the process of building an image database. I am almost done with my database. I included a field in a form which is not in my parent table. Now I need to include it in the table. Can somebody explain me how to do it? Thank you verymuch! I assume that the form is bounded aleady to the main table. 1. Open the table in design view and add the field you want 2. Open the form in design view 3. Open the form properties, by clicking on the top left corner of the form 4. Put the cursor in the RecordSource property of the form, on the right you'll see a button with three dots, cli...

Dependent Combo Box in Forms
when i try to apply the below mentioned procedures; when i type list2 i the Input Range of Combo Box2, i get the msg "Reference is not Valid" Can any body help me? Use comboboxs from the Forms toolbar rather than from the Contro Toolbox > >Toolbar > > > >Assume they are located on a sheet named Boxes and your data source for the > >comboboxes are on a Sheet Named Data. Assume that the boxes ar linked to > >Cells A1, B1 and C1 respectively (on sheet Boxes) > >Assume that combobox 1 is linked to Data!M1:M3 (m1: Item1, m2 Item2, m3: > >Item3...

forms are empty
I used forms for an automatic repky on some emails. But since a week or so the replies are fully blank I guess it has something to do with encoding but whatever i do, (making new forms with the same text or changing the encoding from automatic to windows (iso)) it doens help. Who can help me out? Moch ...

Check email address of Contact from Case form
We have a series of workflows that run once a CRM case is created - one of which is to send an initial email to the contact confirming details of the case. One problem we currently have is that if the email address for the contact is missing, the workflow fails. Is there any way of checking that the contact entered in the Customer field has an email address before saving the case record. Any assistance would be greatly appeciated. Aneel Hi, There are two solutions. 1. Develop a pre Create callout for case. Check the email of the customer in it. If email is not given than dont allow cr...

Need help writing a workable formula in form design......
I'm trying to write a workable formula in an unbound text in form design. It's a monster formula. Their are 4 components: comp/att*100-30/20 yds/att-3*.25 td/att*20 2.375-int/att*25 Each one of the answers for these 4 components must be checked , if greater than 2.375 then set to 2.375 and if less than 0 then set to 0 and finally, all added together, multiplied by 100 and divided by 6 This is what I have but I get Syntax Error. I'm very new to access, so please keep this in mind, thank you. =PasserRating:([comp]/[Att]*100-30/20+iif(>2.375=2.375),iif(<0=0)+[yds]/[att]...

Sub form validations
Hi All: I am pretty new to this stuff, but need to figure out how control data flow in a form with a bunch of tabbed sub forms. I will try to see if I can make this make sense: We have a foirm with a bunch of tabbed sub forms used for dataentry. We need to control thins so that if someone enters data in a field of one of the sub forms, they cannot exit the form without clicking the save button and therefor cannot click on another tab in the master form until the data is saved. For instance, tab a calls for first name and last name. Once data is entered into either field, the us...

Can I easily send a form-letter reply (templates?) and print selec
I'm a long-time Eudora user converting to Outlook and I'm trying to use the Outlook equivalent of what Eudora calls "Stationery." Essentially, without having to jump through menus like mad, if I get an order for a product, using specific wording in the Subject line, I'd like to be able to send a reply using a pre-written template. More specifically, here's the end result of what I need to do: Order comes in via PayPal, with the subject line of "Notification for Payment Received" or a variation of that title. What I do in Eudora now is highlight the f...

outlook custom form can not be opened
I got the following message when I tried to open the netfolder email for requesting data update: "The custom form can not be opened, outlook will use and outlook form instead" How can I resolve this problem? Thanks for help! Regards, LJ Clear your forms cache. Go to Tools, Options. Click the Other tab. Click the Advanced Options button. Click Custom Forms, Manage Forms, Clear cache. Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Lead Author - Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference Author - Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microso...

Data Entry Form 03-20-08
Hi, I created a form to use for viewing currently records and entering new data. This time, the form doesn't allow me to enter new data. In fact, all text boxes didn't let me to enter new information. Please help Thanks Chi Several things to check: In form properties: Allow Additions = Yes Allow Edits = Yes If the form's record source is a query, be sure the query is updatable. -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "Chi" wrote: > Hi, > > I created a form to use for viewing currently records and entering new data. > > This time, the ...

SFO sync.
Often people get sync. errors when going online. It's probably because things on the server change compared to the offline data. I wondered if all the changes made offline sync correctly except the ones listed in the sync error box ?? Jack Jack, The SFO synch process does not check to see if the data on the server changed since the user went offline. If it did, then the offline users update would overwrite the one on the server. This is minimized a little in that the updates are for only the fields that were changed, so if one user updated the name and another update the phone numbe...

Is it possible to groups form controls?
Is it possible to make a group of controls on a form, so that, for instance, a property for all controls in that group can be changed simultaneously? Sure would be nice! Not for the purpose you'd like it for. But if you use some namingconvention you could programmaticly change properties. So if you have a group for let's say address you could start each control with "adr" and then loop through the controls and perform the action you'd like. hth -- Maurice Ausum "markmarko" wrote: > Is it possible to make a group of controls on a form, so that, for ...

Pop Up Form
I make one data base on access for my company. But I face one problem in pop up form. I want that pop form should be show the same record of the main form. For example if main form shows the record of Mr.X & when I will click the comand botton for pop up form (suppose Leave Record) it should show the record of Mr.X & same for Mr.Y ,MyZ etc. Plz help me immediatly. For ur information i put following code in event procedure in command botton. Call Access.Application.DoCmd.openForm(FormName:="Leave Form",View:=acNormal, Datamode:=acFormEdit,windowMode:=acDialog. Sandipan Ad...

Forms Record Source!
My form has a record source [tblOverdueMessage.Overdue(Text)] Yes or No When I open my form I can select either Yes/No on my Combo Box, then I select a Client to Open his Report but My selection will not work on the First occasion I have to repeat the process for it to show on my report I have tried to requery with to luck Any Help please...........Bob Sorry Im a IDIOT Private Sub cmbOverdueMessage_AfterUpdate() Me.Requery End Sub Thanks Bob "Bob V" <rjvance@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message news:u3QgEkirHHA.4108@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > > > My form has a record...

Criteria for opening form from a different subform
Form: frmCamPledgeList Subform: frmCamPledgeListSub Double click on field in subform to open Form: frmViewDonor DoCmd.OpenForm "frmViewDonor", , , "tblContributors.[ContributorID] =" & Forms!frmCamPledgeList!frmCamPledgeListSub.idContributorID - gives me a 438 error, object doesn't support this property or method; and DoCmd.OpenForm "frmViewDonor", , , "tblContributors.[ContributorID] =" & Forms!frmCamPledgeList!frmCamPledgeListSub.Form.idContributorID - gives me the filtered result on the first record and a blank form on all sub...

SFO Offline Problem again
When i clicked "Offline" button, all those procedures work fine and i can see all Account/ contact. opportunities is download to my MSDE. But when i click "Account"/ "Contact" / "Opportunties" from my outlook, it got error "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator. " Anyone can help? Thanks in advance From my client Event viewer it shows: MSCRM Platform Error Report: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80...

>>Form's code
Hi I would like to create a routine that will search a form's code to check whether a function call exists on this form. Is there a way to do this? Many thanks, Jonathan Jonathan wrote: >Hi I would like to create a routine that will search a form's code to check >whether a function call exists on this form. It's possible, but why bother when you can just use the Edit - Find menu item? -- Marsh MVP [MS Access] Hi Marshall, yes your right about using the built-in functions. However I would like to search a large number of forms and feel that doing this programmati...

Command Button on Form Macro
Hi y'all, I want to create a command button that will do two things. First, it will run a make-table query. Then, it will open a report. I am sure this has something to do with modifying the VB code, but I do not know this code. If it matters, I do know how to make a command button do one thing at a time based on the wizard. I just don't know how to do 2 things based off of one button. Thanks for your time! Emily ...

Form tutorials?
For the first time I am creating a database that is primarily for "end user" usage. So I don't want people working directly in tables as I've done myself. I am interested in a couple of things about forms and would like to know if anyone can point me to relevant tutorials. So far, the MS training page isn't showing the type of info I'm looking for and I would like more step-by-step instructions than you get in the problem-specific responses here... I can see how to make a form look and work in a user-friendly way for straight data input. My questions are r...

how do I lock a field in a form and use for look up value only?
How do I lock a field in a form, yet still be able to look up value in this field? Could you define your terms a bit more? I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish... Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Access MVP -- Disclaimer: This author may have received products and services mentioned in this post. Mention and/or description of a product or service herein does not constitute endorsement thereof. Any code or pseudocode included in this post is offered "as is", with no guarantee as to suitability. You can thank the FTC of the USA for making this disc...

Please provide ability to reprint EFT remittance forms
Please provide us with the ability to reprint EFT remittance forms. This would be helpful for customer requests, auditors, etc. Thank you. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/...

How do i create a Web form to collect demographic data?

Calculated field in Forms
Hello- I would like to see how I can add a calcualted field to my forms that would show me when an employee is eligible for benefits. I have employee who qualify in 30 days, others are 90 days. Your help is appreciated! Thank you, On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 15:27:02 -0700, dar <dar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello- >I would like to see how I can add a calcualted field to my forms that would >show me when an employee is eligible for benefits. I have employee who >qualify in 30 days, others are 90 days. > >Your help is appreciated! >Thank you, ...

forms template
When I open a custom form in outlook 2000 the cc box is not showing only the send box, it seen like the form is corrupt I clear the cache but this didn' t fix the problem. how can fix this problem help please The Cc field will appear on a custom message form only if the designer put it there. FYI, there is a newsgroup specifically for Outlook forms issues "down the hall" at microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms or, via web interface, at http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Au...

SFO with Office 2003
I am running SFO on XP & Office 2003 with strange CRM sync errors. 1. When I close CRM task from SFO (Outlook) I get the following message "This record is read only. Changes will not be synchronized with the Microsoft CRM system." The Actual End date is left blank. When I close tasks online they close without errors and they sync. 2. When I drag a CRM appointment from SFO I get the same message listed in 1. above and the time in CRM is incorrect. 3. When I close a CRM from SFO I get the same message that I listed in 1. above. The appoint seems to close properly & the Actua...

run a macro from a form
hi we have a workbook containing serveral worksheets each worksheet contains a lot of data we have split each worksheet into three pages for print purposes what we want to do is have a form containing drop down list of names we need each name to select and run a macro can this be done? thanks in advance kevin You may be able to get by using data|validation and a worksheet_change event. (if you're using xl97, this may not work.) Debra Dalgleish has very nice instructions on how to use Data|Validation at: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html And she has a couple of sample...