SFO 1.2 Client - Error when going offline

Hi,

I've installed SFO on two machines as per the instructions and all seemed to
go well until I tried to get them to "Go Offline". In each case I accepted
the default settings in the offline options screen and pressed OK. A
download status box came up with the word "Initializing" then nothing
happens for a few minutes and eventually I get an error message saying "you
do not have sufficient permissions or access rights to perform this action".

Everything seems to work fine when I'm online though. Client machines are
Win XP/Outlook 2003 and Win 2K/Outlook 2K (fully patched to SP3 and hotfixed
as per instructions for installing SFO).

Any help appreciated.

Grant

Grant
1/5/2006 4:11:24 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How do I sum a range after 2 different conditions are met (2 colu.
I would like to sum a range if column A = x and column B = y then sum those numbers in range C that meet the criteria. Is this possible? SumIf only allows for one range and criteria, how can I get around this? Try =SUMPRODUCT(--(A2:A500="x"),--(B2:B500="y"),C2:C500) Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Holly B." wrote: > I would like to sum a range if column A = x and column B = y then sum those > numbers in range C that meet the criteria. Is this possible? SumIf only > allows for one range and criteria, how can I get around this? try =sumproduct((rnga...

sharing #2
is it possable to share outlook dara files over a local network? Five of us recently signed up with a company that offers Exchange Server over the Internet for $10/person in order to use group features of Outlook. You can use the Outlook client on your PC if you have a broadband connection or a browser based application if you don't, or you can use both. It works great to share contacts, tasks, calendars, etc. There are lots of companies that do this. Tom "colin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:149d601c3f96d$d1d2a3e0$a401280a@phx.gbl... &...

Totalling by referring to 2 date ranges #2
I have a spreadsheet that has 2 columns of date ranges. I want to refer to the first column and count how many entries meet a specific date range criteria. If there is no entry in the first column, I want to refer to column 2 to see if the range matches. Can somebody help???? Thanks Try: =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100>=D1)*(A1:A100<=E1)+(A1:A100="")* (B1:B100>=D1)*(B1:B100<=E1)) where D1 = start date, E1 = end date. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >I have a spreadsheet that has 2 columns of date ranges. >I want to refer to the first column and co...

Copy data from sheet 1 to sheet 2
Hi All, I need your assistance. I have a spreadsheet with two sheets, Sheet 1 and Sheet 2. Both of the sheets have a FileNumber (Column A) and Name (Column B). I would like to copy the Name (Column B) from Sheet 2 to Sheet 1 that matches the FileNumber in sheet 1. Please keep in mind that some FileNumber (Column A) from sheet 1does not exist in sheet 2. I would also like to insert a comment in Name (Column A) in sheet 1 if the FileNumber does not exist in Sheet 2. Thanks in Advance. Joseph =if(isna(vlookup(a1,Sheet2!a:b,2,false)),"Missing", vlookup(a1,sheet2!a:b,2,false)) T...

12.1.0 update install: auto-update vs. download?
If one follows the excellent counsel in this newsgroup from Daiya, Diane and Corentin in preparing for and executing the installation of the 12.1.0 update, which would normally be least prone to problems: auto-update installation or installing from the downloaded .dmg? Respectfully, Norm "Norman R. Nager, Ph.D." wrote: > If one follows the excellent counsel in this newsgroup from Daiya, Diane and > Corentin in preparing for and executing the installation of the 12.1.0 > update, which would normally be least prone to problems: auto-update > installation or installing...

Outlook 2000 setup #2
Hello all We are using Ghost at work to image laptops but once that is done we have to configure each laptop for each user. My question is... is there a way to configre it in either VB or some kind of Outlook wizard with out having to click on 10 different screens, i just want to save some time and use some kind of automation. Thanks John > My question is... is there a way to configre it in either VB or some kind of > Outlook wizard with out having to click on 10 different screens, i just want > to save some time and use some kind of automation. www.winrobots.de Juergen. &...

Home page #2
I'm running MNY 06 SB on an XP machine. I've set my home page to show revenues for the month, money 06 sb always shows $0.00 but when i click on it, it will take me to the profit and loss statement which has the current revenues. I'm wondering why it will not show on the home page. thanks in advance ...

Bad Mail folder #2
Hello, Have a basic question with regards to exchange 2000 running on a 2k server. I am not an exchange expert, thus this question. I inherited a file/exchange server that was built with a small 4GB system paprtition. The bad mail folder is still located on the partition and has grown to over 600 MB in Size. Can I clean out the files (Delete them)? Thanks, Erick Yes. Patrick Rouse Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server >-----Original Message----- >Hello, > > >Have a basic question with regards to exchange 2000 >running on a 2k server. I am not an exchange expert, thus &...

Offline Address Book Sync Issue
I upgraded one of my users from Outlook XP to Outlook 2003 and the following error started appearing in their Sync Issues folder: 16:29:14 Synchronizer Version 11.0.6555 16:29:14 Synchronizing Mailbox 'Generic User' 16:29:14 Synchronizing Hierarchy 16:29:14 Synchronizing server changes in folder 'Calendar' 16:29:14 Downloading from server 'mailserver.domain.local' 16:29:15 Synchronizing server changes in folder 'Drafts' 16:29:15 Downloading from server 'mailserver.domain.local' 16:29:15 Synchronizing server changes in folder 'Inbox' 16:29:15 Do...

Buy 1 get 1 of a equel or lesser Value
I would like to do a Buy 1 get 1 discount that works on a Mix and Match. Presently RMS will not do the lesser value automaticly. We must do a manual sort at the POS. I have seen this function in custom POS's. If RMS would allow for Item sorting on the display before tendering a Macro could be desiged to do most of this. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open ...

Changing Title Bar color of the DlgBox? #2
Hi I have a mfc based dialog based application. I wish to change the color of the titlebar of my dialog box. I have successfuly changed it using the function SetSysColor(), but the problem is that as a result of this the titleBar color of all the other opened Widows also changes. How can i make sure that only my dlgboxes title bar color is changed Waiting for suggestions Regards ...

Attendance spreadsheet #2
I am trying to set up an attendance system to record student attendance. Students are assigned to one of eight courses. The course involves them in attending 3 modules (from a choice of seven) three times per week (9 attendances in total per week). I need a combined system that allows me to view attendance by module, by course and by individual student. I would have thought the easiest way would be throught auto filter. Once you have created your list - click Data, Filter, Aito filter. This will allow you to select individual courses, or student, or a mixture, and wioll return ...

Moving SQL Server for CRM 1.2 12-15-05
Hi there! We have to move our MS CRM SQL server from one machine to another, due to slowly failing hardware. (We have the recommended setup of a dedicated SQL server and a separate dedicated CRM/IIS server.) Now according to the document found on Customer Source (article 861115), in Step 8 we have to reinstall MSCRM, so that the new SQL server can be connected up. The document was written for CRM 1.0. We have CRM 1.2 (plus diverse patches and hot fixes etc), and in the deployment manager, there is a wizard which lets us choose a new SQL server. Question: Is the un-install and re-inst...

Dont allow blank #2
First of all thanks to Mr.Frank and Mr.Ron for the quick reply, but another problem arise i have already one work sheet change module "( Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range)" in the same sheet , so how do i occupy the second one. please give some idea about this. nowfal -- nowfal ------------------------------------------------------------------------ nowfal's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=10003 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=266999 Hi Like this Private Sub Worksheet_Change(By...

Background Banking #2
Is "Background Banking" and "Direct Services" the same thing. Microsoft has all these banks listed online that provide direct services but yet, whenever I email them, they say that no, I have to download an OFX. Why is it so hard to find banks that support Money background banking? I use US BANK, which has and does support it, but finding other banks in my area seems impossble. "Thinker" <Thinker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B962EA8D-D7EF-4B04-852E-E2DB204AA3BE@microsoft.com... > Is "Background Banking" and "Dir...

Upcoming BIlls #2
I accidently removed the "upcoming bills" section from the bottom of my account register. Anyone know how to get it back? All it took was a rightclick to remove it, and I've been unable to figure out how to get it back. I can find no reference of it in Help. Also, this is Money 2003, after I click an account and am able to add transactions to the ledger. >-----Original Message----- >I accidently removed the "upcoming bills" section from >the bottom of my account register. Anyone know how to get >it back? All it took was a rightclick to remove it...

RMS 2.0 SP2 XP SP3
We are having some issues with RMS HQ Client crashing since our upgrade. HQ Client will not open.. Event logs a ntdll.dll error ..we uninstall and reinstall the hqclient adn it seems to correct..but the error has reoccured in a couple of situations..has anyone seen this behavior.. I know that RMS 2.0 has some issues with XP SP3. Try uninstalling SP3 on the machines running RMS and see if it resolves the issue. Hi Max. There are incompatibilities between RMS 2.0 SP 2 and XP SP 3. Microsoft has released a hotfix for this issue that so far seems to be working. The hotfix can be found...

SFO sync.
Often people get sync. errors when going online. It's probably because things on the server change compared to the offline data. I wondered if all the changes made offline sync correctly except the ones listed in the sync error box ?? Jack Jack, The SFO synch process does not check to see if the data on the server changed since the user went offline. If it did, then the offline users update would overwrite the one on the server. This is minimized a little in that the updates are for only the fields that were changed, so if one user updated the name and another update the phone numbe...

how can I format sheet 1 if the value is found in sheet 2?
I'm all employee data in sheet 1, in sheet 2 I'm using vlookup function to retrieve employees for whom I issued certificates on a each day. My question is, how I can mark those employees in sheet 1 for whom Ive already issued certificates from those for whom I didn't. I tried conditional format function, but it didn't work, as it is in the separate sheet. Thank you for your help Try the responses in your later post .. -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 xdemechanik --- "Samad" wrote: > I'm all employee data in sheet 1, in sheet 2 I&#...

Outlook crashes when trying to access folders #2
Hi My Outlook 97 as supplied with Office '97 pro has developed a fata error. I am running Windows XP Home edition with all the lates patches. I have created a number of folders from within outlook whic contain data about various clients I have. I have about 25 entries a present. Today when attempt to access any of these folders after abou 15 seconds I get a warning message saying that Outlook must close an send an error report to MS. All of the other Outlook functions appear to work without an problem and I am able to access the folders and the data in the without any problem through E...

SFO Offline Problem again
When i clicked "Offline" button, all those procedures work fine and i can see all Account/ contact. opportunities is download to my MSDE. But when i click "Account"/ "Contact" / "Opportunties" from my outlook, it got error "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator. " Anyone can help? Thanks in advance From my client Event viewer it shows: MSCRM Platform Error Report: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80...

RMS 2.0 Bugs
There was a post about Matrix issues in RMS 2.0. Just wondering when (or if) MS is going to fix this? Is anybody else experiencing any problems in RMS SO 2.0? I'm getting ready to switch our production system over. Any commentary or suggestions would be appreciated ------=_NextPart_0001_571B1F51 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Good morning Alex, Thank you for posting your question about 2.0. Microsoft is planning on releasing hotfixes to resolve issues reported in 2.0; but I have no information as to when these will be coming out. If you are experie...

Update Links #2
hi. each time i open my workbook, Excel informs me that the sheet contains links to other sources, would i like to update. is there a way to know as to which cells are linked to external sources? Troy, When you have formula links in an Excel Workbook (destination) to another Excel Workbook (source) you will be asked if you wish to update links in the Workbook (destination) each time you open it. This can be painful when you always want, or don't want, links updated. It isn't hard to find links without a macro. Simply use Edit|Links and you'll usually be able to see the first ...

Timer #2
What is the limitatio in using Timer in MFC? I have various timers working at the same time, and sometimes I found one of the timer suspended and the whole application hanged. 1) Can I use more than 1 timer? 2) What makes the timers hanged? 3) What is the max numbers of timer that I can use? 4) How can I combine all timers into 1 timer and do for all the tasks? Thanks a lot, Vicki Depending on the OS involved, you can use up to 5 Timers (system wide, I believe) which means that they are a limited system resource and should not be held when not used. If you have more than that, that is ...

RMS 2.0 with/without SP3
What are the options for taking credit/debit cards with RMS 2.0 sp2 does sp3 add more options? We currently accept credit cards with PCcharge.. we are looking to lower our fees and possibly remove the third party pc charge. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00C0_01CAD7D8.D80C4130 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Max, SP3 has a new option for Microsoft Dynamics Online Payment Services. It = can use either TSYS or FDC, but I don't know anyone that is using it yet = or much a...