Settings Button , Customize Button and Service Calendar

Here are the links you can put inside the outlook client to access this
menu's inside outlook without having to use the web client to make the
changes in your organization
Just creat a new folder in the CRM structure ( or not ) , in the properties
windows ( homepage ) Insert the following info.

Settings
http://crm:port/tools/home_tools.aspx?pid=0
System Customization
http://crm:port/tools/systemcustomization/systemcustomization.aspx?pid=0
Service Calendar
http://crm:port/sm/home_apptbook.aspx

You have to creat a folder for each link .

Im using this , i dont know if microsoft recommends it.

Jessé
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Thanks, that's a good idea!

--
Jeffry van de Vuurst
CWR Mobility
"Jess�" <Jess@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Here are the links you can put inside the outlook client to access this
> menu's inside outlook without having to use the web client to make the
> changes in your organization
> Just creat a new folder in the CRM structure ( or not ) , in the
> properties
> windows ( homepage ) Insert the following info.
>
> Settings
> http://crm:port/tools/home_tools.aspx?pid=0
> System Customization
> http://crm:port/tools/systemcustomization/systemcustomization.aspx?pid=0
> Service Calendar
> http://crm:port/sm/home_apptbook.aspx
>
> You have to creat a folder for each link .
>
> Im using this , i dont know if microsoft recommends it.
>
> Jess�

0
Jeffry
3/10/2006 6:15:00 PM
Just remember , to access these areas you need to be a  system administrator
or customizer , it will let you creat the links but then you'll have
authentication problems if you do not have the right permissions.

"Jessé" wrote:

> Here are the links you can put inside the outlook client to access this
> menu's inside outlook without having to use the web client to make the
> changes in your organization
> Just creat a new folder in the CRM structure ( or not ) , in the properties
> windows ( homepage ) Insert the following info.
>
> Settings
> http://crm:port/tools/home_tools.aspx?pid=0
> System Customization
> http://crm:port/tools/systemcustomization/systemcustomization.aspx?pid=0
> Service Calendar
> http://crm:port/sm/home_apptbook.aspx
>
> You have to creat a folder for each link .
>
> Im using this , i dont know if microsoft recommends it.
>
> Jessé

setting up new outlook mail account

OWA Set Rule problem

Viewing recurring Items
I've just set up about 14 annually recurring items in my calendar. When I go to View-Current View-Recurring Items it only shows those items that occur weekly. Similarly when I go to View-Current View-by category it displays NONE of these items even though they have all been categorised with the same category. What's going on? (They display in the day-week-month view perfectly normally....) "Gordon" <gbplinux@gmail.com.invalid> wrote in message news:%23YnlScKkHHA.2272@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > I've just set up about 14 annually recurring items in my cale...

How to set backcolour

Access 2003 popup calendar
I have been able to add a nice popup calendar when I click into a data field on my Access 2003 form. But the date only gets placed into the field once I move out of the field and into another. I would like it to populate the field as soon as I click on the date in the calendar. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? Here is my code: TrainingDateCal.Visible = True TrainingDateCal.SetFocus If Not IsNull(Training_Date) Then Training_Date.Value = TrainingDateCal.Value Else TrainingDateCal.Value = Date End If Thanks very much in advance! Jeff Wilson Strange...it seems like my problem is wh...

Set Regional Settings but not Language

Button not bring up Macro I created
I have created a Macro and a button that is suppose to link to the Macro. The button I created can't find the Macro. Does anyone know a good place to find a how to for this? Thanks Right click the button, on the dropdown click 'Assign Macro' The list of macro's will appear, assign the appropriate one to the button, Regards, Alan. "A.S." <A.S.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:295A08DB-21DD-45D3-A610-525182AE40B8@microsoft.com... >I have created a Macro and a button that is suppose to link to the Macro. >The > button I created can...

Reading Pane Settings

SOP Customer Insurance Handling
We want to handle the following situation in the Dynamics GP SOP, in a Hospital Enviroment. A patient is billed again registered services, but the bill is payed by his insurance company. One insurance company may cover 1 or more patients at a time. We want to see "Amounts Receivable Transactions" for both the patient and his insurance company. e.g. if Paitent A is billed 500$ and Patient B is billed 500$, if both are using Medicare then: Amount Receivable from Paitent A is 500$ Amount Receivable from Paitent B is 500$ Amount Receivable from Medicare is 500$ Since i make th...

Creating Command button on Excel Sheet
Can anyone tell me how to activate a command button in Excel Sheet (M Excel 2000). I can create a botton there , but i can't execute it -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Have you allocated some code (procedure steps) to the button using VBA? Rob "patwary8 >" <<patwary8.11jbds@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:patwary8.11jbds@excelforum-nospam.com... > Can anyone tell me how to activate a command button in Excel Sheet (MS > Excel 2000). I can create a botton there , but i can't execute it. > > > --- > Message posted ...

How do I set OOR

The page select buttons in publisher are gone, what do i do?
Normally there are mini page icons at the bottom of publisher when there is more than one page, but I opened my saved leaflet those buttonshad gone. I know the 2nd page is there because when I do a multipage print preview I can see it. What's wrong with publisger, or is it me? View, status bar... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Me" <Me@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C3B0CCB4-B7D9-4912-B196-8685EBE1784D@microsoft.com... > Normally there are mini page icons at the bottom of p...

problem connecting to online services
I am using Micorsoft 2003. I am able to download statements into money from my bank, but I cannot seem to get the set up online services to work through money. I have talked to my bank and they see no problem on their end. Here's what happens: I go to set up the onoine services, I choose the correct bank (bank one), enter correct user name and pw and click next and I get the "Call Progress" screen with the movoing dots and thats it. It never resolves to the next page. I have tried disabling my firewall and antivirus. I have installed all of the latest Money updates....

interactive buttons, multiple sets

SMTP Service hangs on Ex2K3 on 2K Server
I've recently started having the smtp service hangin and mail piling up in the queue without any apparent reason. Box is 2K server with Ex 2003. There are no events in the event log at the times this happens. Any thoughts as to where to start looking? Any local AV clients with port filter rules enabled? Or local firewall software? Is there any pattern to the service hanging, eg time? Nue "Lew Berry" <LewBerry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3771C379-7B42-46BF-BF94-B3C819345195@microsoft.com... > I've recently started having the smtp service h...

Set Focus

Changing a CDialogBar button
Hi. My application has a CDialogBar which has a few buttons. The CDialogBar is loaded from a resource. I'm interested in changing / adding / removing buttons in run time (in CMainFrame::OnCreate for instance), but i have no clue as to where to start. Any pointers ? Ori wrote: > Hi. > My application has a CDialogBar which has a few buttons. > The CDialogBar is loaded from a resource. > I'm interested in changing / adding / removing buttons in run time (in > CMainFrame::OnCreate for instance), > but i have no clue as to where to start. > Any pointers ? CMainFram...

good program to sync outlook calendar with blackberry
hi looking for a good program to sync outlook 2003 with a blackberry 7100g (software version 4). Using on a individual service, not server based. thanks tim Have you checked Blackberry resources? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Tim asked: | hi looking for a good program to sync outlook 2003 with a blackberry | 7100g (software version 4). Using on a individual service, not server | based. | | thanks tim I...

Calendar #4
Is it possible to synchronize items from useres private celendars with public calendar, so that the entries from personal celendar would appear in public calendar, when users use OWA to access both calendars? Do i need some third part software or is it possible with tools from exchange 2000? Thx On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 07:19:13 -0800, "Phil" <Phil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is it possible to synchronize items from useres private celendars with public >calendar, so that the entries from personal celendar would appear in public >calendar, when users use OWA to...