Set Default View to Active Accounts

How do I set the default view to be Active Accounts for all users?  I thought
I had set it by going to Settings>Customizations>Customize
Entities>Account>Forms&Views>Active Accounts>More Actions>Set Default.  I
logged out and logged back in and the default view was still set to My Active
Accounts.

Please Help.
--
TC
0

I hope you published the entity after making the change.

Try an iisreset...

Sam
_______________
Inogic
Innovative Logic
Innovative solutions for your SME ERP/CRM products
E-mail: crm@inogic.com
Web: www.inogic.com
--------------------------

"TC" <TC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I set the default view to be Active Accounts for all users?  I
> thought
> I had set it by going to Settings>Customizations>Customize
> Entities>Account>Forms&Views>Active Accounts>More Actions>Set Default.  I
> logged out and logged back in and the default view was still set to My
> Active
> Accounts.
>
> Please Help.
> --
> TC

0
inogic (83)
10/16/2008 3:32:51 AM
Thank you Sam.  DId not know that I needed to publish.
--
TC

"Sam" wrote:

> I hope you published the entity after making the change.
>
> Try an iisreset...
>
> Sam
> _______________
> Inogic
> Innovative Logic
> Innovative solutions for your SME ERP/CRM products
> E-mail: crm@inogic.com
> Web: www.inogic.com
> --------------------------
>

> "TC" <TC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > How do I set the default view to be Active Accounts for all users?  I
> > thought
> > I had set it by going to Settings>Customizations>Customize
> > Entities>Account>Forms&Views>Active Accounts>More Actions>Set Default.  I
> > logged out and logged back in and the default view was still set to My
> > Active
> > Accounts.
> >
> > Please Help.
> > --
> > TC

0
tc1 (130)

setting up new outlook mail account

OWA Set Rule problem

Viewing recurring Items
I've just set up about 14 annually recurring items in my calendar. When I go to View-Current View-Recurring Items it only shows those items that occur weekly. Similarly when I go to View-Current View-by category it displays NONE of these items even though they have all been categorised with the same category. What's going on? (They display in the day-week-month view perfectly normally....) "Gordon" <gbplinux@gmail.com.invalid> wrote in message news:%23YnlScKkHHA.2272@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > I've just set up about 14 annually recurring items in my cale...

How to set backcolour

Changing Default Recipient Policy
Can anyone please help me out and point out any risks that are involved in changing the Default Recipient Policy? What exactly are trying to accomplish? -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2007 Microsoft Certified Partner "Help" <Help@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CF17444-BCBE-414F-9950-FB5B3EF78FF0@microsoft.com... > Can anyone please help me out and point out any risks that are involved in > changing the Default Recipient Policy? > Our default policy is @companyname.local and will not send NDR's externally. http://suppo...

Set Regional Settings but not Language

Active X control
Hi All, I am trying to make a dialog based ActiveX control in VC++ using MFC. I inserted buttons, radio buttons, and a FlexGrid control in this ActiveX. But when I run this control in a client application, the control disappears. If I remove Flexgrid, the control is displayed but when I press any button on this control, program hangs. Where is it that I might be going wrong? Would highly appreciate a solution or suggestion regarding this. TestHim wrote: > Hi All, > I am trying to make a dialog based ActiveX control in VC++ > using MFC. I inserted buttons, radio buttons, and ...

Reading Pane Settings

Account Number Segment Desc
Does anyone know which table/s hold the Account Number segment Desc? Bab, Table GL40200 is the Segment Description Master. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "Bab" <Bab@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:45DED1F0-DF10-44F1-9398-7834F7CF69A3@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know which table/s hold the Account Number segment Desc? I have Demo GP 9.0 and all the description on this table are blank. why is that? Is that because its a demo table? "Victoria [MVP]" wrote: > Bab, > > Table GL40200 is the Segment D...

Unable to use filter in datasheet view or add criteria to query in design view
Hello all, I have a question regarding a custom function. The query results can't be filtered nor can a criteria be used in the design window to filter/ restrict the records. The function returns the correct answer for all the cases but I need the functionality to filter the results. Here is purpose, input and output and example uses: Purpose: If given 2 dates, a month and a year, the function returns the number of days that fall between the start and enddates, in the given month and year. Example 1, My_Function(#1/1/2010#, #1/15/2010#, 1,2010) Returns 14 BTW - 14 is c...

In House Accounts (Charge Accounts) for POS
I recently purchased the MS Dynamics POS 2.0 system for a small coffee shop and I need to have the ability of in house accounts (charge accounts) that allows certain customers to purchase items under their account and pay on it weekly, bi-weekly or whenever it hits a certain limit. I spoke to Microsoft support and they informed me that it just can not be done in the POS version that I have. So I am asking for some help from the newsgroup to see if anyone might have a solution for me. It seems that this function should be something that is built into the system since it happens all the...

How do I set OOR

Opening to a default tab?
Hello, Is there a way to get a workbook to default to a certain tab when opening the file? I noticed that it opens to whatever page was open when last saved but I want it to always open to the first sheet regardless. Any ideas? Thank you in advance, Joe Use the Workbook_open event in ThisWorkbook module or an auto_open macro in a regular module sub auto_open() sheets("mysheet").select end sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Joe" <Joe@home.com> wrote in message news:eZpp9EUKEHA.1312@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is there a wa...

interactive buttons, multiple sets

viewing deleted items that are outgoing "sent" messages
Version: 2004 Processor: Power PC Hi: I was able to view my deleted messages in the "deleted items" folder until recently. I am still able to view the deleted items that are incoming messages, but the outgoing messages or "sent" messages have completely disappeared. Can someone please advise on how I can fix this? Thank you. Diana "Diana_Kim@officeformac.com" wrote: > I was able to view my deleted messages in the "deleted items" folder until > recently. I am still able to view the deleted items that are incoming > messages, but the outgoing...

Outlook 2007 folder viewing options
I like to view my inbox and other mail folders with particular fields displayed. Does anybody know of a way I can set my folders to have the same fields without having to use the field chooser in each folder? Thanks http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/grouping.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook ...

Set Focus

outlook 2003 resetting default folders
After following a tutorial on customizing personal folders in Outlook 2003, I changed the settings. After living with it for a few hours, I decided to move all my email back into the inbox and delete the personal folders and rules I set earlier. Now I can't view any of my emails. I can see that there's unread emails ny the number in the parentheses, but I can't view them. Please tell me how to get my outlook back to the default settings. TIA, Sophia Solved the problem. There's a tool w/in the program called "scanpst.exe". It must be run with outlook closed....

Form not opening in Datasheet view via the switchboard
I have a form that is to display a table in datasheet view. It works fine when I click it directly i.e. it opens in datasheet view. Unfortunately when I try to open it via the switchboard thru a button it opens the form in form view. Could someone assist I think I might need to write "datasheet" in the event procedure. Thanks! MSA "MSA" <MSA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:47FDC06F-A8D5-47E5-8E3E-7787C56838A8@microsoft.com... >I have a form that is to display a table in datasheet view. It works fine > when I click it directly i.e. it open...