service calendar in MS Dynamics 4.0

Does anyone knows how we can achieve the following requirement with MSCRM 4.0

In the service calendar in MS Dynamics 4.0 you are able to create new
appointments and service activities. Appointments and Service Activities
which are created will be present in the Service Calendar.
To see all details of such a record[Subject(default Value)] you must open
it. But by moving your mouse on the concerning appointment or service
activity, a text-box-view appears with primary information.

With appointments the content of the following fields is displayed:
'show time as', 'subject', 'start time' and 'end time'

With service activities the content of the following fields is displayed:
'show time as', 'subject', 'start time' and 'end time'

1. What I would like to know is if there is a way to change/add the fields
of which the content is displayed in the mouse-on view?
2. Can I add more fields with the record showing in the Appointments and
Service Activities.

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

getting reporting services web service to work
The error I am getting is 'The selected report is not ready for viewing. The report is still being rendered or a report snapshot is not available. (rsReportNotReady)'. There are lots of answers on the web and I have tried alot of them including obtaining extract space. The error I am getting is: " The report is still being rendered or a report snapshot is not available. (rsReportNotReady)". I am using using windows-authentication to the datasource, and I am wondering if I am not setting up the pass-through properly on the web-service.? Thus to correc...

Mail delivery issue #4
Hi, I discovered something very weird in my Exchange org (Exchange 2003 SP2). An e-mail was sent from in Internet SMTP address to three of our internal mailboxes (One was in the To field and the other two in the Cc field). The e-mail arrived in only one mailbox. I did a message track and, indeed, the message was delivered internally to only one mailbox. Any reason why whould Exchange do that? This is a interesting finding that puts a question mark next to Exchange's reliability. Note: - I looged into the mailbox that did receive the message and read the header of the e-mail. It ...

Conditional formating #4
I want a macro that will hide the values in a cell if another cell is blank Name Cost Paid Balance Jane Doe $10.00 $10.00 John Doe 5.00 5.00 5.00 Using Excel 2000 If Name is Null or Blank Hide Balance. If Name is not null show balance. Tonie Torie, Use Format>Conditional Formatting and set the dont colour to white. The formula would be =$A1="" -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Tonie Crawford" &l...

Display email & calendar simultaneously
Is it possible to create a view that displays email & calendar simultaneously? Jared ...

sites and services servers
Hi I recently went into our AD site and services and noticed under servers there are about 4 servers that havent been online for months. Is it safe to just remove/delete them here? Also our licensing server is listing a dead server? Wondering why it never showed anything in event log. This is a 2003 sp2 server in a small domain with 2 other DCs Thanks Shem You need to perform a metadata cleanup. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc736378(WS.10).aspx You can follow this article to change the licensing sever http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc...

CRM services (help!!!!)
I have CRM installed on a W2K3 SP1 box, member server The CRM was installed to have the accompanying services run under the Domain Admin acct. I know that in someway the authentication is tied into to AD, from doing some reading up on CRM. Can I switch the services to run under the 'Local System' acct. without any problems. Reason being is that I have some KDC event ID 11 errors showing on my DC, which state that there are duplicate SPN name associated with the server running the CRM, and with further research found that the SPN names for the server were also attached to the A...

missing arial unicode ms
I did some publisher projects a few yrs ago,under Win98 & Office SB 2000. When I try to bring them up now (under WinXP, Office SB 2000, it says arial unicode ms is embedded, & can't be loaded or is unavailable. The font Publisher subs screws everything up, but I can't locate the font (on discs for XP, Office, or Win98). How can I get it back? All programs are up-to-date Arial Unicode was installed with this applications Access 2000, Excel 2000, FrontPage 2000, Office 2000 Premium, Office Professional Edition 2003, Outlook 2000, PowerPoint 2000, Publisher 2000, Word 2...

IE settings for MS CRM 3.0
I am unable to acces CRm through IE. I changed my computer. I was earlier set with a short cut to the CRM application. I am trying to access the same using IE. I enter my credentials. I get the blue screen saying ' Attempting to open Microsoft CRM. If the application does not load within a few seconds , click HERE. If you are asked if you want to close the currently open window, click yes. ' and automatically IE is closed before any thing comes up. 1. I have removed my pop blocker. 2. I have added the site as a trusted site. Are there any other IE settings to be made?...

Services don't start when server restarts.
The information store and MTA stacks services do not start when server is restarted. How do I fix this problem? Check your Event Veiwer, any errors? What are the associated event id #'s. -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "Micah Pokorney" <micah@primeadvantage.com> wrote in message news:137f01c3df7d$df537300$a501280a@phx.gbl... > The information store and MTA stacks services do not > start when server is restarted. How do I fix this > problem? ...

Resolution for the compatibility issue in Microsoft Dynamics Retail Products after Windows XP Service Pack 3 or Windows Vista Service Pack 1 is installed
------=_NextPart_0001_EC57D3FB Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Good afternoon, Microsoft has released a fix for the compatibility issue in Microsoft Dynamics Retail Products after Windows XP Service Pack 3 or Windows Vista Service Pack 1 is installed The Microsoft Dynamics Retail Development team has identified problems when Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) or Windows XP SP3 is installed. Running these service packs, without the below fix installed, may cause data loss in Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System or Microsoft Dynamics - Point of Sale datab...

Error trying to create contacts for mail forwarding on MS Exchange Server 2000
Hi In order to be able to forward emails of local exchange & domain / Active Directory users, I need to create contacts for them to hold their external email addresses. I have done that before, last time a few months ago, and it was ok. Yesterday I was unable to create a contact in the Active Directory. I follow the steps in the Exchange Administration Guide, step by step, and when I reach where I press ok after entering the external SMTP address, I get this error: Facility: Win32 ID: c0070035 Virtual Folder Not Found I would appreciate all the ideas you have to help with this situat...

Deleting recurring items in calendars
I'm having trouble deleting recurring items in calendars. I'm using Outlook 2003 on an Exchange Server. I delete the item and either 1) it reappears in a few seconds or 2) I get an error message telling me that I'm out of memory (I have plenty of memory on my account and on my computer). I have no problem deleting regular entries. I'm stumped. Please help. Marty Using Cached Exchange mode? Does it also happen when you disable Cached Exchange mode? Got a PDA installed that synchs back to Outlook? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month...

Calendar view #5
When I go to calendar view, select monthly and try to scroll down I get a memory error and Outlook freezes. This only happens in the month view. ...

Export All Users Exchange Calendar and Contact information
In preparation for a Backup Redundancy Plan testing, we require all MS Exchange Users Contacts and Calendar information to be exported. Are there any tools or WMI scripts that could help? Any possible format, not native to MS Exchange would do. We need to give users an alternative ways of sending their e-mails with their custom Calendar and Contacts information available. Thank You. ...

MTA Service
Hello, we are having exchange 5.5 server, its hard drive fails. i have installed new server and restoed the backup but MTA service is not starting. other Exchange Dirtocory, IS sA is working anybody can suggest. regards "azam" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, > >we are having exchange 5.5 server, its hard drive fails. i >have installed new server and restoed the backup but MTA >service is not starting. other Exchange Dirtocory, IS sA >is working anybody can suggest. >regards Check the application event log. There will be some ev...

Migration from Skyline CRM to MS CRM
Has anyone done this before? Thx, Hasan ...

Trend Micro IMSA 5000 Version 7.0 Usability Testing
Hi everyone, We are recruiting participants for an upcoming usability study at our Cupertino, CA location, and we would like to inquire if you are interested and available to participate. The testing will occur between Monday, January 8th and Friday, January 12th during normal business hours. Participation will require approximately 2 =C2=BD hours to complete, and compensation will be $150. Listed below are the minimum requirements for participation: =C2=B7 Have not participated in a usability study with Trend Micro in the last 12 months =C2=B7 Company employed by is larger than 2500 employ...

calendar disappeared from public folder
Hi, Have a wierd one here I think. I am running exchange 5.5 with 15 users accessing it. Now over the past couple of days somthing weird has happened. In the public folders on exchange we have calendars and contacts shared out. The first togo was the contacts which a contain within many different sub containners within the public folder tree. All that was left was the folders all contents gone as if someone was after deleting them. Now today a calendar disappeared. Can some help. Regards Aaron ...

appending data to ms access table using ms excel
Help, I am trying to update an Access table that has one field with a value that is coming from an Excel table. I looked through several cites are I have been unsuccessful. I believe that ADO would be needed to accomplish the task. If anyone has a short example of the code that would be needed in Excel to control access please let me know. Thanks in advance Here's a routine that I use to append daily stock price information to the MDB file where I keep historical quotes. I have a generic function that sets up the connection, rather than doing that in the sub itself. Prices() is...

import from outlook express #4
...what is the easiest way to import all the stuf (messages, contacts and accounts) from OE6 to Outlook 2003? thanx You can try exporting from OE to Outlook using OE's File menu > Export commands "bingo" <graba_66REMOVE@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23bQUJFIvFHA.2396@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > ..what is the easiest way to import all the stuf (messages, contacts and > accounts) from OE6 to Outlook 2003? Use Export from within Outlook Express. Best is to (manually) setup the account in Outlook first. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-ou...

Service Scheduling MS CRM
Guys There are some extremely knowledgeable people in here I am hoping some one can help me. Any help you can give me is appreciate. We will not mind paying for your help if you are a freelancer and would spend time getting this to work for us. We have an implementation of Microsoft CRM 3.0 and would like to use the Service Scheduling to help us run our fleet of buses. We have a fleet of 8 buses, 6 drivers and need to schedule them for a variety of jobs. Each bus has a capacity of 20, 30 or 50. The buses can be out of order and drivers can be on holiday or off sick. We want to able ...

Question about MS newsgroups posting
Hi, Is posting to the MS newsgroups the same as posting to the MSDN and TechNet forums? Or are they completely separate? I don't want to cross-post duplicate messages. Thanks. Alan -- _____________________________ Alan Z. Scharf Grapevine Systems New York City MS newsgroups and MSDN forums are different. -- Plamen Ratchev http://www.SQLStudio.com ...

Default automatic start Exchange Services
I had to do some work on my Exchange System and disabled some of the sevices. I just want to double check on the default MS Exchange services that get started "Automatic". Thanks. Hi, It would help if you posted which version of Exchange server you are using :-) Leif "AllenM" <ghost@nodomain.com> wrote in message news:e$yvgFfcGHA.1264@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I had to do some work on my Exchange System and disabled some of the >sevices. I just want to double check on the default MS Exchange services >that get started "Automatic". Thanks...

how do I copy my calendar in office 2010?
I am trying to make a copy to back up on an external hard drive but cant find how to do this. I dont want to delete info. Find the pst and make a copy. By default, outlook 2010 puts them in the documents folder. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Poll: What version of Out...

Outlook 2007 Showing calendar on opening page with open Inbox
I used in 2003 be able to open Outlook and I would have the Inbox open on the left and the calendar open on the right. I cant find how to do this in 2007, though there is space for a calendar on the right -- Onclejon ...