Service Calendar 03-22-07

I have around 35 users of CRM, but only 15 service technicians.  When
I click on the Service Calendar, I only care about what the
technicians are scheduled to do, the other users don't matter.  Is it
possible to filter the names that appear here (i.e. by checking what
Business Unit they belong to)?
We will be adding more and more users as the system gets rolled out,
and I don't really want the service calendar to get cluttered up and
made unreadable.
Cheers

0
WiLLerZ
3/22/2007 12:55:26 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

getting reporting services web service to work
The error I am getting is 'The selected report is not ready for viewing. The report is still being rendered or a report snapshot is not available. (rsReportNotReady)'. There are lots of answers on the web and I have tried alot of them including obtaining extract space. The error I am getting is: " The report is still being rendered or a report snapshot is not available. (rsReportNotReady)". I am using using windows-authentication to the datasource, and I am wondering if I am not setting up the pass-through properly on the web-service.? Thus to correc...

Display email & calendar simultaneously
Is it possible to create a view that displays email & calendar simultaneously? Jared ...

sites and services servers
Hi I recently went into our AD site and services and noticed under servers there are about 4 servers that havent been online for months. Is it safe to just remove/delete them here? Also our licensing server is listing a dead server? Wondering why it never showed anything in event log. This is a 2003 sp2 server in a small domain with 2 other DCs Thanks Shem You need to perform a metadata cleanup. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc736378(WS.10).aspx You can follow this article to change the licensing sever http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc...

CRM services (help!!!!)
I have CRM installed on a W2K3 SP1 box, member server The CRM was installed to have the accompanying services run under the Domain Admin acct. I know that in someway the authentication is tied into to AD, from doing some reading up on CRM. Can I switch the services to run under the 'Local System' acct. without any problems. Reason being is that I have some KDC event ID 11 errors showing on my DC, which state that there are duplicate SPN name associated with the server running the CRM, and with further research found that the SPN names for the server were also attached to the A...

Services don't start when server restarts.
The information store and MTA stacks services do not start when server is restarted. How do I fix this problem? Check your Event Veiwer, any errors? What are the associated event id #'s. -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "Micah Pokorney" <micah@primeadvantage.com> wrote in message news:137f01c3df7d$df537300$a501280a@phx.gbl... > The information store and MTA stacks services do not > start when server is restarted. How do I fix this > problem? ...

fit to screen on any resolution with access 07
I'm looking for code or the know-how to have my form fit to any size of computer resolution, is this possible? ryan In A2007, you can choose between overlapping windows or tabbed documents. The setting is in access options, current database. You get there from the office button at top left of the access window. Choosing tabbed documents allows forms to fill the access application window automatically. Jeanette Cunningham MS Access MVP -- Melbourne Victoria Australia "Ryan" <ryan.fitzpatrick3@safeway.com> wrote in message news:299c7450-77f0-4cba-a3ff-7d0...

Resolution for the compatibility issue in Microsoft Dynamics Retail Products after Windows XP Service Pack 3 or Windows Vista Service Pack 1 is installed
------=_NextPart_0001_EC57D3FB Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Good afternoon, Microsoft has released a fix for the compatibility issue in Microsoft Dynamics Retail Products after Windows XP Service Pack 3 or Windows Vista Service Pack 1 is installed The Microsoft Dynamics Retail Development team has identified problems when Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) or Windows XP SP3 is installed. Running these service packs, without the below fix installed, may cause data loss in Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System or Microsoft Dynamics - Point of Sale datab...

Deleting recurring items in calendars
I'm having trouble deleting recurring items in calendars. I'm using Outlook 2003 on an Exchange Server. I delete the item and either 1) it reappears in a few seconds or 2) I get an error message telling me that I'm out of memory (I have plenty of memory on my account and on my computer). I have no problem deleting regular entries. I'm stumped. Please help. Marty Using Cached Exchange mode? Does it also happen when you disable Cached Exchange mode? Got a PDA installed that synchs back to Outlook? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month...

Export All Users Exchange Calendar and Contact information
In preparation for a Backup Redundancy Plan testing, we require all MS Exchange Users Contacts and Calendar information to be exported. Are there any tools or WMI scripts that could help? Any possible format, not native to MS Exchange would do. We need to give users an alternative ways of sending their e-mails with their custom Calendar and Contacts information available. Thank You. ...

Calendar view #5
When I go to calendar view, select monthly and try to scroll down I get a memory error and Outlook freezes. This only happens in the month view. ...

Powerpoint 07
hi, i have an issue with a number of our machines, when selecting the Chart from the Insert Tab it brings up the 2003 menu rather then 2007 wizard. Initial Screen - http://img691.imageshack.us/i/83110686.jpg/ What You Get - http://img690.imageshack.us/i/40222280.jpg/ What You Should Get - http://img196.imageshack.us/i/23880387.jpg/ i've check the machines not running in compatibility mode or anything like that but i'm at a loss as to what's causing it. Product is Office 2007 Enterprise with SP2 applied. Thanks. Hi Paul I think it's a registry s...

MTA Service
Hello, we are having exchange 5.5 server, its hard drive fails. i have installed new server and restoed the backup but MTA service is not starting. other Exchange Dirtocory, IS sA is working anybody can suggest. regards "azam" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, > >we are having exchange 5.5 server, its hard drive fails. i >have installed new server and restoed the backup but MTA >service is not starting. other Exchange Dirtocory, IS sA >is working anybody can suggest. >regards Check the application event log. There will be some ev...

calendar disappeared from public folder
Hi, Have a wierd one here I think. I am running exchange 5.5 with 15 users accessing it. Now over the past couple of days somthing weird has happened. In the public folders on exchange we have calendars and contacts shared out. The first togo was the contacts which a contain within many different sub containners within the public folder tree. All that was left was the folders all contents gone as if someone was after deleting them. Now today a calendar disappeared. Can some help. Regards Aaron ...

Service Scheduling MS CRM
Guys There are some extremely knowledgeable people in here I am hoping some one can help me. Any help you can give me is appreciate. We will not mind paying for your help if you are a freelancer and would spend time getting this to work for us. We have an implementation of Microsoft CRM 3.0 and would like to use the Service Scheduling to help us run our fleet of buses. We have a fleet of 8 buses, 6 drivers and need to schedule them for a variety of jobs. Each bus has a capacity of 20, 30 or 50. The buses can be out of order and drivers can be on holiday or off sick. We want to able ...

Problem installing CRM 09-09-03
We are trying to install Microsoft CRM Server for testing purposes on a Windows Server 2003 machine. I have install all the needed software, including SQL Server SP3, IIS, Indexing services, Message Queuing, etc. We are running into some issues: First, anyone know for sure that CRM Server will run on Win Server 2003? Prob 1: When I try to open http://localhost on the server, it gives the following message: "The Microsoft CRM server or security service has been disabled or has not yet started..." Prob 2: When I try to open the CRM deployment manager, I get the following er...

Default automatic start Exchange Services
I had to do some work on my Exchange System and disabled some of the sevices. I just want to double check on the default MS Exchange services that get started "Automatic". Thanks. Hi, It would help if you posted which version of Exchange server you are using :-) Leif "AllenM" <ghost@nodomain.com> wrote in message news:e$yvgFfcGHA.1264@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I had to do some work on my Exchange System and disabled some of the >sevices. I just want to double check on the default MS Exchange services >that get started "Automatic". Thanks...

Question 12-15-03
Hello, could anyone please tell me several Newsgroups servers' addresses. I would really appreciate your help. Emma On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 09:34:51 -0800, "Emma" <emasegal2004@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hello, could anyone please tell me several Newsgroups servers' addresses. I >would really appreciate your help. >Emma > A google search on 'usenet server' gives about 2m. responses... -- John Thow an optimist is a guy/ that has never had/ much experience - certain maxims of archie; Don Marquis. To e-mail me, replace the DOTs in the Reply-To: address with...

Outlook 2007 Showing calendar on opening page with open Inbox
I used in 2003 be able to open Outlook and I would have the Inbox open on the left and the calendar open on the right. I cant find how to do this in 2007, though there is space for a calendar on the right -- Onclejon ...

Removing Personal Folders in Services
Hello I have a problem in removing my other Personal Folder (2003 and 2004 folders) in my Folder list, I already change the Delivery to another Folder (2005 forlder) then I want to delete the other personal folders. I used the Close "Personal Folders" to close the old personal forlders but the folder still exist in my Folder List and when I open the Services then the Delivery tab the old folder still exist. How can i remove that? Can you help me with this, is there something i can do to the registry, something like that pls helppp.... Hi You may want to create a new profile ...

how do I copy my calendar in office 2010?
I am trying to make a copy to back up on an external hard drive but cant find how to do this. I dont want to delete info. Find the pst and make a copy. By default, outlook 2010 puts them in the documents folder. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Poll: What version of Out...

office 97 09-16-03
i recently purchased microsoft office 97 and i don't have the cd key. does anyone know where i could find one. it wasnt on the cd case. any feedback would be much appreciated. thanks in advance. damon Contact Microsoft - they are the only ones who can provide a replacement key or tell you where to find the current one. Normally the key is on the back of the cd case. Its been so long since I saw office 97 i cant remember where the key would be "damon" <bassplayer6968@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:0c8301c37c93$0c580e40$a001280a@phx.gbl... > i recently purc...

Calendar #4
I've created calendars in MS Publisher and want to get them into a document in WORD. However, when I COPY/PASTE the text of the calendars appears as a list. is there any way to get them in directly? I tried PRINTING/SCANNING/INSERTING but the quality is poor. In Word, edit, open the Office clipboard, click the paste symbol. You will have a lot of grief doing this no matter what you try. Any image that goes along with the calendar will separate. Have you thought about converting the calendar to an image? Right-click, save as a picture. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.mi...

The WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service service failed to sta
Several error messages in the System event log as follows: Event Type: Error Event Source: Service Control Manager Event Category: None Event ID: 7000 Date: 5/12/2004 Time: 3:18:56 PM User: N/A Computer: CRM01 Description: The WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service service failed to start due to the following error: The account specified for this service is different from the account specified for other services running in the same process. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. Hi Brian I have had same hassle at one of ou...

GP 8 Service Pack 5 Service Advantage
Hi, I am upgrading from GP 8 to GP 9 as the first step I installed GP 8 SP 5 and getting error message about SVC00951 (invalid object), which is a ServiceAdvantage table. There are no ServiceAdvantage tables in the company database. any ideas ? thanks Syed ...

adding button on edit.aspx and calling external .net web service in event handler
Hi, In the case section in Microsoft CRM Server if I open through web site in iis,I go to the edit.aspx and try adding a button server control or html control button,asp.net control addition gives error,because perhaps the formbase is a custom control refrenced through assembly,so I am looking to add a button on the page from where I can call a web service to send a fax,is it possible through isv config file,this is my first day in office with this server,I get errors in the case screen when i add aspx button to edit.aspx,the whole form seems to be made from 3 custom controls thru 3 assembly ...