Security Service Error

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C3F55C.A5DEBC20

Ok, I have a problem...  my CRM Security Service fails to start and this =
is the error I get:

Source: MSCRMSecurityService

Event ID: 5920

Error: An error occurred while attempting to update the SCP (Active =
Directory update). -2147016656 (0x80072030) Description: There is no =
such object on the server.

I used to work then i rebooted and now this... Any Ideas, everything =
else seems to be running on all servers, and i cannot figure out what it =
is looking for in the AD

--=20
Brian Kucharski
------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C3F55C.A5DEBC20

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#fbf4e6>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>Ok, I have a =
problem...&nbsp; my=20
CRM Security Service fails to start and this is the error I=20
get:</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" =
size=3D2></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>Source:=20
MSCRMSecurityService</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" =
size=3D2></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2>Event ID:=20
5920</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2><FONT=20
size=3D3></FONT></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2><FONT size=3D3>Error: =
An error=20
occurred while attempting to update the SCP (Active Directory update).=20
-2147016656 (0x80072030) Description: There is no such object on the=20
server.</FONT></FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2><FONT=20
size=3D3></FONT></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2><FONT size=3D3><FONT =
size=3D2>I used=20
to work then i rebooted and now this... Any Ideas, everything else seems =
to be=20
running on all servers, and i cannot figure out what it is looking for =
in the=20
AD</FONT></DIV></FONT></FONT></STRONG>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" size=3D2><BR>-- <BR>Brian=20
Kucharski</FONT></STRONG></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C3F55C.A5DEBC20--

0
bkuchars (2)
2/17/2004 7:47:56 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

User Clss Security
I am new to Microsoft Dynamics, and performing an evaulation using Rel.9. I am attempting to set up user class security to assign to usrs when I add them. When I set up a class for purchaing for example, selecting Windows and a series of Purchasing to allow access to the purchaing screens and save this. Then create a user and assign the class to the user I am creating, the end result when I print a security report for this user, the user has far more authorizations than the windows I granted to the Purchaning class. Authorizations include advanced security, Financials and many others. W...

Visio 2000 : Error (100)
I have Visio 2000 with the latest updates installed. My PC crashed while the visio document was open. Now when I open the document, I get an error message "An error (100) occurre during the action Open File. Visio can not open the file because it's not a Visio file." And I could not open the file. I try deleting the temperory file from the directory, dosent help. Please let me know how do I recover my currepted file. Thanks, John John, I'm sorry, but I believe that your document is no longer recoverable. There is a way to prevent this from happening in the future tho...

OAB errors
Hello, We had an issue where we had a fatal crash of the First Exchange 2003 Server, so we couldn't remove it properly. Ever since we have had issues with OAB and Sync errors. Event ID's 9333 and 9335 on the second Exchange Server. I have tried everything I can to get these to work, Rehomed the Offline Address Book default folders, the RUS, set the new server as Master, Bridgehead, etc.. Made sure that the Mailboxes object pointed to the correct OAB. The odd thing is when I open the properties of the System folders under the Public Folders object, half of them tell me ther...

help w/ online services manager
I just started using Money 2003 standard edition and cannot get the online services setup. When I click on a financial institution, such as Discover or T.Rowe Price, I get an error message: "Money cannot complete a required online call at this time. Please check your internet settings and try again." My internet connection works fine, I can go online from within Money, and for some reason my checking account data has been downloaded to Money. I just cant figure out why I cannot even connect to any other of my accounts. Anyone have any ideas? ...

Advanced Security Error
When I am in the Advanced Security form, I will select a user class (or user) and then select the "by menu" option on right of the form, I get the following error; The stored procedure WDC_Security_CloneClassEntity returned the following results: DBMS: 0, Microsoft Dynamics GP: 50403. I have search the knowledgebase and googled it and I can't find anything about how to fix this error. This error code means that it was trying to clone from an entity that did not exist in the Accelerator tables. I suggest that you Reset the Accelerator from the Advanced Security Options w...

Displaying CInternetException error in MessageBox
I have a class that deals with HTTP communication and it catches a CInternetException. I want to be able to display the exception error message in a messagebox. However for some reason I can't even get MessageBox() to work... never mind get the error message into it! I currently get the error ClientProxy.cpp(111) : error C2660: 'MessageBoxA' : function does not take 1 arguments /* CODE SNIPPET */ CATCH(CInternetException, pEx) { MessageBox("Exception"); } END_CATCH Have you tried using AfxMessageBox()? Rob "Si" wrote: > I have a class that ...

Runtime Error with Excel VB Sub
I set up a 4-sheet Excel workbook and I have a VB subroutine that manipulates ranges across all the pages. The subroutine works ok if called from sheets 2, 3, or 4 but not from sheet 1. I set up a button on sheet1 that has this action: ---- TestLog.xls - Sheet1 Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Call ActiveWorkbook.CalcUnique End Sub ---- CalcUnique is my subroutine that begins this way: ---- TestLog.xls - ThisWorkbook Sub CalcUnique() Dim Band As Integer ' other Dims deleted [UCalls3].ClearContents 'Clear Unique list for all bands ---- When called from th...

Service Advantage
Service Advantage (specifically RMA transactions) generate SOP transactions. When Intrastat (with or without Advanced Intrastat) is in use the SOP transactions are not populated to take account of this. It means that, when using RMA, Intrastat analysis cannot be recorded. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader an...

Outlook2K7/Vista & Security Certificates??
I'm using Outlook 2007 and Vista Ultimate. My AOL IMAP mail worked fine until a about a week ago. Now I get this error message: "The server you are connected to is using a security certificate cannot be verified. Do want to continue using this server" I click "Yes" and it downloads the new email, but I have to do this each time I open Outlook 2007. Anyone have any clues how to fix this? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thx can you download the certificate and add it to your trusted certs? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outl...

Security
Now with Money 2005 it seems you are pretty much required to use an MSN Passport to take advantage of its features. This means all your financial information is somewhere on some Microsoft server. Not only some statements from a certain bank, but ALL of your info. Your checking and savings accounts, your investment and retirement accounts and all the necessary passwords to access these accounts at each particular bank. Together with individual notes you may have added to each transaction (and with the combined information of all of your accounts) anyone accessing your data gets a pr...

Stored Procedure Error
I tried to search CustomerSource for this error message, but I found out my maintenance agreement has expired. I am working on fixing that problem, but I hope somebody here can help me out. I am running Great Plains 8.0g34. I have one user who gets the following error when she posts a Payables Batch Entry. The stored procedure glpPostBatch returned the following results: DBMS: 0, Great Plains: 20286 Thanks for any help you can offer me. Jeff Jeff, Since it appears to be workstation specific - I assume that others can post Payables Batches without problem. You need to try to determine i...

errors
hello group I lost my main identify after i crashed outlook express sp1 and i cant get it configured . I used the configure E-Mail link but it Did not work. I get errors ox800ccc34 when outlook opens and error ox8004207 when i click receive all. Thank you ED ...

Field Service training and/or support from partners
We are partners of Microsoft in México and we are looking for training on Field Services modules, we also want to know if we can obtain support or collaboration from partners in the United States to implement the modules with our clients. Hi Jorge, There are Field Service Training manuals available for purchase. Go to PartnerSource under the training option to purchase manuals. Kevin -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Jorge Sanchez" wrote: > We are partners of Microsoft in México and we are looking for tr...

E*Trade positions download rounding errors 2005
When I download an online "statement" from E*Trade, Money 2005 reports that most of my positions don't match the statement, and prompts me to "Add 0 shares," or "Remove 0 shares." I did convert from an earlier version of Money. Allowing money to enter these add/remove transactions does not appear to solve the problem permanently. The next online update can bring a similar report. Anyone else seeing this, with any other brokerages? On 2005-01-15, David <David@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When I download an online "statement" fro...

Proper Security Settings on Exchange Install Folder?
I am trying to nail down the security of our Exchange 2003 servers before we start a mass migration off 5.5. One issue I am dealing with is securing the Exchange install directory, in my case c:\program files\exchsrvr I have a Microsoft Press Book "Secure Messaging with MS Exchange Server 2003" that talks about doing this on page 144, but the details aren't as clear as I would like them. For example, they say to remove the everyone inheritance. I don't have that. (thats not my question - but right away I'm seeing the book completely different from what I have) Th...

0x80042108 Error
I'm seeing some strange problems in Outlook 2002. I'm getting 0x80042108 errors on two of my e-mail accounts when I try to send/receive. The other 6 E-mail accounts work fine with out problems. It's always the same two accounts that are causing the problems. When I "test" they accounts from the confguration page they both work fine and are able to connect and send the test message. I've turned logging on but neighter account show up in the log file at all when I do a send/receive the other accounts are in the log file as expected. I know it is NOT a firewa...

security setup
is there anyway to change security level of cashier by time. for example from 9am to 1 pm they have different security level and from 1 to 5 they have different. Also is there anyway to disable "tender" button on POS for all cashiers. i want to dedicate one of my machines just to make work orders so knowbody can tender amount on it. thank you Shoby, Not that I'm aware of. If you can't press the F12 Tender button, you can't save the workorder. But you can disable the Amount column in the Tender screen. When in POS, click on the bottom blank button on the le...

Business Portal HTTP Error 401.1
Hi I have just installed Business Portal 3.0 on a Windows 2003 Server (sp1) with windows share point server on a separate server. I am getting the following error message when I access from some of client PC even if log in as administrator. You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied. HTTP Error 401.1 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials. Internet Information Services (IIS)" But from the same client PC I can able to access site if I give the sample employee user id and password. Any one can help me to fix ...

Outlook 2000 security update
Does anyone know how to disable the Outlook 2000 security update? which one/why ? N "Jeremy" <jeremylee1975@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:01dc01c3ce3e$3509e140$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know how to disable the Outlook 2000 security > update? ...

dbSeeChanges error with IDENTITY column
Hey there, I am getting an error on this line that says I need a dbSeeChanges with IDENTITY column Set rst = CurrentDb.OpenRecordset("dbo_ErrorLog", , dbAppendOnly) Where do I add it? I have been reading the forums and trying different things out and I am still getting this error. I set up an errorlog routine and my database errored so it went to the routine and crapped out on that line. Thanks!! -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200912/1 "gmazza via AccessMonster.com" <u37142@u...

Stop Command to Service failes: StopPending,...
Hi, nah, those services grfx(/&%%$/,... I wanted to restart the "RemoteRegistry" Service and send it a command from services control application i wrote but the service stucked in the "StopPending" Status... I cant stop/start/pause it. Its floating over 30 Minutes in the StopPending Status. The Service is embedded in a svchost.exe, so i cant kill it directly. What can i do,..? Self hosting services kann be easlily terminated but how to do this with a svchost hosted.exe service? "Dow" like homer would say,..:-D Regards Kerem -- ----------------------- ...

Default Security Roles for Canadian Payroll
It would be nice to have the same type of security roles in Version 10 when you install Canadian Payroll as you do with US payroll. Fliehigh You could probably "mimic" the same security roles for Canadian payroll, no? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "Fliehigh" wrote: > It would be nice to have the same type of security roles in Version 10 when > you install Canadian Payroll as you do with US payroll. > > Fliehigh No because the tasks do not mimic or relate to the US P...

Unable to Upgrade to Entourage Web Services Edition

error (0x800CCC0F) on EVERY email addy after 4!
For some reason I am getting the error (0x800CCC0F) BUT only on any addresses I add after the 4th address, no matter what addresses I use, i.e. If I used me@myaddress.com as the 1st enterred address it works fine BUT if I delete that and then enter it as the 5th address it give me that error!! I have NEVER come accross this before, Im using Outlook 2003 SP1 Any replies would be appreciated! I.Templar "Freedom is a road seldom travelled by the multitudes!" See if any of the info here helps: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=813514 "Illuminatrix Templar" <illumina...

Outlook 2003 Security
Hi everyone, I am having a problem with outlook 2003 when i am trying to synchronise my nokia 8210i phone to my addresses and calendar. When i try and do this i get the box popup that says that i have to allow access, so i press 10 minutes and allow. The only problem is that i have too much stuff i think and it takes longer then 10 minutes to sync. Its also through a serial cable, so it doesnt help. But when the 10 mins is up, then it wont allow the sync to finish and so it drops the connection with the nokia without finishing what needs to be done. I have tried the little install of click ye...