Scheduled reports error

I am attempting to schedule a report to run daily.  The wizard appears to
work fine until I click "Finish".  I then get the following error:

Operation failed
One or more steps in the request to create or update the snapshot or
schedule failed.
The following errors or warnings occurred:
    Unable to process the scheduling or snapshot options that you selected.
To close this wizard, click Finish.

After I click finish, the wizard closes and nothing is scheduled.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Neil

-2
Neil
2/1/2006 5:46:17 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Neil,

I am getting the exact same errors and have tried different options to try
and get this to work.  I have even tried to create a manual report and I got
the same snapshot error.

"Neil" wrote:

> I am attempting to schedule a report to run daily.  The wizard appears to
> work fine until I click "Finish".  I then get the following error:
>
> Operation failed
> One or more steps in the request to create or update the snapshot or
> schedule failed.
> The following errors or warnings occurred:
>     Unable to process the scheduling or snapshot options that you selected.
> To close this wizard, click Finish.
>
> After I click finish, the wizard closes and nothing is scheduled.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated!
>
> Neil

-2

MS CRM Reports and Crystal Reports
Hi, I have MS-CRM 1.2 installed.This installed Crystal Enterprise 9.0 with some standard reports. In order to customize/add custom reports to the enterprise, MS-CRM implementation guide asks for Crystal Reports 9.2. Some queries....Thanks in advance for all ur help/directions.... 1. I wanted to know if I can use the Crystal Reports for .NET that comes with Visual Studio.NET 2003 to edit/add reports to Crystal Enterprise 9.0 that comes with MS-CRM 1.2. If so, do I face any limitations(in features etc)in using Crystal reports for .NET compared to using independent Crystal Reports 9.2 software...

custom report filter by customer & supplier
We would like to have the reporting capability to pull a customer list with name, address, email and phone number (where available of course) filtered on customers who have purchased Vera Bradley(Supplier) products in the past. We do use Vera Bradley as a department. The output would be, for example, 1000 customers out of 4000 in the total customer database have purchased a Vera Bradley product and thus show Vera Bradley in their detailed customer purchases. The report would give us just the subset of 1000 customers to use for target marketing purposes. The report would need to be...

scheduling meeting
Hello, We are finally switching over and using Outlook to schedule meetings. Our secretaries will be able to schedule meetings for us. If a secretary schedules a meeting on my behalf, the meeting entry automatically gets put into my calendar. I was wondering if there was a way to receive a notification that the meeting was scheduled. Otherwise, they could schedule meetings on my behalf and I might not ever know it. Thanks. Dan ...

Report Manager Help file #2
I try to look for report manager help, however ms excel prompt me for the xlmain8.hlp file. I cant locate this file anywhere in my harddisk. Where can I download this file from net? Any advices is much appreciated. thks This might be it: XL97: "Cannot Find the Mainxl.hlp File" When Using Help http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q163934 Chan, wrote: > > I try to look for report manager help, however ms excel prompt me for the > xlmain8.hlp file. I cant locate this file anywhere in my harddisk. > Where can I download this file from net? > Any ...

M2005 Error on log in
I recently upgraded from Money 2003 to 2005 Premium on a Windows 2000 machine. Logon is always full of trials and tribulations. Sometimes it does not recognize my .net password. Today it's giving me a message "The place you are trying to reach only functions in the Business version of Money, and can't be used in the version you are using now. If you want to use this place you will have to upgrade to Money Small Business." If I click "OK" it returns to the logon screen. If I try to login again I get the same message and I cannot log in "offline." ...

Inventory history report
I'm looking to generate a report that shows daily inventory value by location for year to date. I have smartlist builder for starters. Main question is what table(s) should be used. Related would be teh AP and AR dollars on a daily basis. GP 9.0 ...

Report Desin Question
I am trying to make a report. I have created two different headers and footers, the first header displays all of our headings, the second header displays the the second level headings. I then have a footer then shows sums of all the values. For some of the headings there are no values, so nothing shows up in the footer, as expected. problem is, it leaves a big space, the size of the footer. How can I get this set, to show no spaces when there are no results? On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 13:52:28 -0700, "James" <fake@email.com> wrote: >I am trying to make a report. >I ...

RM Error: General failure in scheduling engine
Good day! It seems my installation of CRM 3.0 was ok. I did not come across any errors, but I have landed with this annoying error; CRM Error: General failure in scheduling engine. Is crops up when viewing the Service Calendar and any acvtivity involving a calendar function. Is there anyone who could shine some light on this problem, or have a cure? Any help would be welcome. Ralph Lehmann Hi Ralph, I ain´t got this failure yet, but I got also a problem with some kind of calendar (creating a new item from within outlook won´t work) and so I searched around a bit. maybe this...

Raw Material Where USed Report??
When we running SBF, we had a Where USed report telling us where a particular raw material was used(finished good assembly). We can't seem to find this report in GP 10. We do have the BOM module. Thanks, Dick at VPI Assuming you mean that you are utilizing the BOM feature from the Manufacturing module (and not Inventory), then the "Where Used" functionality is contained within the BOM Entry window (Cards >> Manufacturing >> Bill of Materials). Two radio buttons exist just above the pane at the bottom left of the window where the BOM tree view app...

scheduling
I have a client who is looking for scheduling software that integrates with RMS. they need to be able to schedule classes and trainers, sort of like in a fitness center. Has anyone seen anything like this integrated with RMS thanks, -- Ronald Warsaski World Wide Network Solutions, Inc. Hi Ron, We are finishing an advanced scheduling module in mid - late Novembre. I can send you a 36 page detailed document ifyou wish. Email me if interested. Afshin Alikhani - [afshin@retailrealm.co.uk] CEO - Retail Realm -- URL http://www.retailrealm.co.uk "Ron Warsaski" wrote: > I h...

Using a parameter in a report
Hi, I am using Access 2007. I have created a report where the RecordSource is set to something like the following: SELECT MyTable.Tag1, MyTable.Tag2 FROM MyTable WHERE MyTable.Tag1 = 999; The WHERE clause is hard coded so that it only looks for records where Tag1 = 999. Rather than having this hard-coded, I would like to make use of a parameter so that when I run the report, it will ask me to enter the Tag1 value I want to use for filtering the report. If anyone can tell me how to do this or point me towards something I can read that would be helpful, I'd really a...

How to set schedule task?
When I set task based on schedule, it requests to input the passwords, but I don't set any password on my XP with SP3, and the task cannot be performed. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to set task without passwords? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric "Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D6396742-7F6D-424A-A203-6677F0F97A4F@microsoft.com... > When I set task based on schedule, it requests to input the passwords, but > I > don't set any password on my XP with SP3, and the task cannot be > performed. ...

help!! smtp protocol error occurred
exchange 2000 srv/windows 2k srv smtp protocol error occurred when trying to send mails. receives fine. Still waiting for some relavent information so we can help you solve your problem. >-----Original Message----- >exchange 2000 srv/windows 2k srv >smtp protocol error occurred when trying to send mails. >receives fine. > > >. > I had that problem, I telneted into the servers that the error occurred and found I was on a blacklist. Had to sumit to an open relay test, and bam, no more problems. ...

Performance by Investment Account Report #2
This report is skewing the performance of an account as a result of one investment as follows: 1/1/05 - 12,260 shares in the account at a value of $46,465.40. 5/16/05 - Transferred these shares to another account The value at the time of transfer was $40,580.60 The report shows a return for the period (1/1 through 12/31) of ($34,153.40). I can't imagine where it is getting this number. I would think the effect on this acoount would be the loss or gain in investment value at the time it was transferred. ...

Schedule to exclude weekends and holidays
I am creating a schedule in Excel and would like to exclude weekends and holidays. The formula that I have tried, and does not work is: =workday(D3,-32) I want to pick up the date in D3 and add 32 days, but exclude weekends and holidays. Can anyone please help me with this? Thanks! Try... =WORKDAY(D3,32,A1:A10) ....where A1:A10 contains your list of holidays. Hope this helps! In article <BD5BCCE6-9C2F-4FDD-B1C6-859871318043@microsoft.com>, "Erin D." <Erin D.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am creating a schedule in Excel and would like to exclude ...

Smartlist exporting error
I have a user who is trying to export a list to Excel and gets a error message that it cannot start up excel.Has anyone encountered this before, if so please advise how to proceed? Olivia, Can you post the exact error message you are getting? Can you start Excel from the shortcut? If so, it may be an issue with the Office DLL not being registered properly. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "Olivia" wrote: > I have a user who is trying to export a list to Excel and gets a error > messag...

error 0x800ccc13 #2
I have Outlook 2000 installed on WinXP home. After installing modem software (for fax purposes) I now receive error 0x800ccc13 when performing 'send receive' in Outlook. Outlook Express now also fails with 0x800ccc0f error. I've disabled all spywatch and filtering software and tested Winsock using Netdiag and Winsock passes but there is a fail for NetBT transports test failed (I'm assuming because I removed all services other than TCP/IP.) I've reinstalled Outlook Express using the procedure from #318378 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318378&...

"Ending Program" error when shut down PC
Am using Outlook 2002 with all new updates as far as I know, on a WinXP-pro PC. Often, when I shut down the PC (Start> Turn-off > Turn-off) a window comes up with a title in the top blue bar of "End Program - OUTLOOK.EXE" and it shows a progress bar while saying "Ending Program...Please wait. (If I don't click the End Now button, the PC won't shut down). By the way, if I do alt/control/del, there will be several OUTLOOK.EXE running under the Processes tab. Is this a bug? Anyone got a fix for this? There's nothing like responding to your own post, but......

Table of contents-like report
Hello all, I have a nned to create a report that would be similar in style and function to a Table of Contents. For example, I have 2 reports. One containing a list of vendors with vendor number and vendor name. The second containing all of the items for that vendor as well as other details. I would like the first report to link to the page containing the items for that vendor. So, something like this: Vendor# Vendor Name Page# 1 Vendor 1 1 2 Vendor 2 2 3 Vendor 3 2 W...

Pivot Table Error
Hi, I have two pivot tables in the workbook and a macro button to refresh the tables. We've uploaded the template on the web browser for users. My problem is when some of the users submitted the completed workbook to us, the pivot tables was copied and pasted over. The workbook was password protected and I seriously doubt that the users know how to copy and paste an existing pivot table. Have anyone came across this problem? If so, is there a reason why this keeps on occurring and what is the solution? Thanks in advance for your help! ...

Compile Error #8
Whenever I open an Excel file, I get a message "Compile in hidden module. Registration DB." I click ok and the file opens. Then when I am done and want to close the file, I get the same message and I have to click ok to close out. It is getting a little annoying and would like to know how I can correct this problem. There is something wrong with the VB project included in the workbook. It's impossible for anyone to say what the specific error is without seeing the code. Someone would have to find and fix the error. Being "hidden" I think the VB project may be...

Error adding users #2
Hello all: I am working with a new installation of MSCRM, and when I try to add a user I get the "AN error ahs occurred, please contact your system administrator" message. So I enabled tracing, and I have pasted the error details from the trace file below... Does anyone have any ideas? John. >MSCRM Application Error Report: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. >Parameter name: index Error Message: Index was ou...

Report No Longer Displays Labels
Placed this in "General Questions" yesterday, but no one answered. Have Programmed Access since 1995, but have never seen this until this week...Access 2003 - Windows 2000. Textboxes all display...but NO labels. TIA - Bob Bob, anything else you can provide about these labels? Are they vertical text? If so you can solve the problem by changing the font to: Arial CYR. Is the Visible property of the *section* or controls set to No? Is the report's top margin adequate, compared to the top unprintable area of the printer? Are they all numbers? And is your language French? ...

Group Schedules
I am having difficulty getting a Group Schedule set up. Given several users on a LAN, how do I configure each Outlook so that schedules of all assigned to the group will show on the Group Schedule? Thanks in advance for any assistance. Roy Hooks ...

KEEP GETTING THIS ERROR MESSAGE Error Code: 0x643
This frame work security option will download but wont install need some help on it Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 Security Update for Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008 R2 (KB953297) MIKEYTOMMY wrote: > This frame work security option will download but wont install need > some help on it > > Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 Security Update for > Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, > Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008 R2 (KB953297) Which of thos...