Schedule service activity duration problem

I'm trying to increase the "Duration" time in the Schedule Service Activity
screen to 15 days.
Anything above 10 days and a message appears "The duration of this
appointment is invalid".
Any assistance would be appreciated.

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

RM Error: General failure in scheduling engine
Good day! It seems my installation of CRM 3.0 was ok. I did not come across any errors, but I have landed with this annoying error; CRM Error: General failure in scheduling engine. Is crops up when viewing the Service Calendar and any acvtivity involving a calendar function. Is there anyone who could shine some light on this problem, or have a cure? Any help would be welcome. Ralph Lehmann Hi Ralph, I ain´t got this failure yet, but I got also a problem with some kind of calendar (creating a new item from within outlook won´t work) and so I searched around a bit. maybe this...

"Shrinkage" Problem when saving as PDF
I have a newsletter created in Publisher, which I send to the printer as a PDF. When I create the PDF, everything on the pages gets slightly scaled down, creating a larger margin and my nice crisp text becomes a tad fuzzy. I'm using Publisher 2007 and have tried 1) Publish as PDF or XPS, 2) Print, and select the printer as Adobe PDF, and 3) Save As *.pdf, all with the same results. I have Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro, if it matters. Can you advise me on settings that I need to adjust when I create the PDF? Or something else? When you go to print, select Preferences and set the margins to 0 (z...

Auto Filter problem

scheduling meeting
Hello, We are finally switching over and using Outlook to schedule meetings. Our secretaries will be able to schedule meetings for us. If a secretary schedules a meeting on my behalf, the meeting entry automatically gets put into my calendar. I was wondering if there was a way to receive a notification that the meeting was scheduled. Otherwise, they could schedule meetings on my behalf and I might not ever know it. Thanks. Dan ...

Updating/adding problem
Hello. We have two tables: 'Customers' and 'CustNotes' Both have a unique and related identifier called CUSTNO. Our problem stems from the fact that the 'Customers' table is periodically replaced in its entirety with an import procedure, and it contains no field suitable for our use for notes. Hence our creation of a second table to contain the notes. We can relate the two tables using the common field CUSTNO and produce useful information from a simple query in forms and reports. But we're stymied on how to add new notes where they didn't exist before. ...

scheduling
I have a client who is looking for scheduling software that integrates with RMS. they need to be able to schedule classes and trainers, sort of like in a fitness center. Has anyone seen anything like this integrated with RMS thanks, -- Ronald Warsaski World Wide Network Solutions, Inc. Hi Ron, We are finishing an advanced scheduling module in mid - late Novembre. I can send you a 36 page detailed document ifyou wish. Email me if interested. Afshin Alikhani - [afshin@retailrealm.co.uk] CEO - Retail Realm -- URL http://www.retailrealm.co.uk "Ron Warsaski" wrote: > I h...

Problem with large name files
Hello there... I've a problem... I have in my computer excel and winword files with very large names. I can't open or rename those files. Ho can I solve this problem. I have Windows 2000 in the referring computer. Thanks for any help... Regards... Have you tried to rename the file using DOS commands? 1. On the start menu, choose Run... 2. Type: cmd 3. At the prompt, navigate to the directory where your files are stored, using the cd command. if the prompt says c:\, then you're at the root. cd "documents and settings" will take you to that folder. etc. 4. When ...

URL for OWA if web services are hosted at ISP
Hi! I am installing Exchange 03 (with Win SBS 03) and our web site is hosted by our ISP. Email will be on our server, SMTP, Exchange. My question is, when we install OWA, it's URL is http://company.com.au/exchange, how is that going to be resolved as www.company.com.au is at ISP server. I asked them and they didn't know how they should handle this. The same goes for OMA, Sharepoint etc. So, the company's home page and all related internet services on their site, but all email, remote access etc. web services on our server - what we need to do to congigure that? Thanks!!! -- ...

Send folder problem
My send folder in Outlook 2003 shows that it contains 74 emails according to the properties tab. I have deleted all email in the send folder but it stills shows that there are emails in the folder. any ideas what would cause this problem would be appreciated. Do you have any filters on this folder that would hide some emails, such = as mail from the last 7 days? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Richard M...

Problems upgrading to Outlook 2003
I've just recently upgraded to MS Office 2003 Pro. from Microsoft Office XP Small Business (2002). Everything works perfectly except my Outlook. When installing, I selected the "upgrade" option, with the intent of not having to worry about losing any contact information or emails that were currently in Outlook 2002. Outlook 2003 works the first time I open after installing, but if I close the program and try and re-open it, it freezes. When I shut down my computer and try re-opening, I can only open Outlook in "safe mode". I've tried reinstalling, but ...

Unreaden activities
Is it possible to customize so that unreaden activities can be marked with another colour, or a bold style or something else? ...

SBS 2003 POP3 and IMAP services are disabled
Hi I have Windows SBS 2003. From last few days its take very long time to startup. And other I can't connect new user to server it give "name can't found". I check it's creating entry in GAL. But yesterday I found POP3 and IMAP services are disabled i am not able to start them. Event log says install exchange sp1. I try to install sp1 but I can't able to install it. Installation hangs up for long time. Regards, MaST Max On 6 Nov 2006 05:18:25 -0800, "max" <mustafajambu@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi > > I have Windo...

How to set schedule task?
When I set task based on schedule, it requests to input the passwords, but I don't set any password on my XP with SP3, and the task cannot be performed. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to set task without passwords? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric "Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D6396742-7F6D-424A-A203-6677F0F97A4F@microsoft.com... > When I set task based on schedule, it requests to input the passwords, but > I > don't set any password on my XP with SP3, and the task cannot be > performed. ...

Multiuser problem
I try to split my database into its backend and front-end. When I'm done, I tried to test whether a query would work on each workstations and it worked successfully. Apparently, when I tried to run a query on the front-end on 2 workstations at the same time, I got this error message on 1 of the workstations. "Could not use "\\185-73038\testing$\Reference.mdb; file already in use" Please someone help me resolve this issue. Thank you. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200801/1 What permissions have you given ...

OWA Problem #17
Hi, Our users are not able to log on to OWA and get the error message "Page can not display". I checked the Systems log got the error Event ID 4 "The kerberos client received a KRB_AP_ERR_MODIFIED error from the server MAIL$. The target name used was HTTP/mail.domain.org@domain.org. This indicates that the password used to encrypt the kerberos service ticket is different than that on the target server. Commonly, this is due to identically named machine accounts in the target realm (DOMAIN.ORG), and the client realm. Please contact your system administrator." How do ...

Import problem #2
When i import data via a webquery from: http://www.x-rates.com/d/EUR/table.html I get different values than on the webpage.. When the webpage says: American Dollar 1.3601 0.73524 Australian Dollar 1.62633 0.614883 Brazilian Real 2.75284 0.363261 I get these values in Excel: American Dollar 13.601 0.73524 Australian Dollar 162.633 0.614883 Brazilian Real 275.284 0.363261 Some values are ten times to high, some are hunderd times to low. Is this because in my version we use comma to seperate decimals? So i see the value 13601 for the US$, and with the...

Analysis Services OLAP/Data Warehouse and CRM
Hi Interested in using Analysis Services OLAP cubes to do analyzis on the data in the CRM-system - Is there any built in Analysis Services OLAP cubes in CRM (like with Project Server)? - If not - Has some partner addressed this offering cubes on CRM - Is "Microsoft Business Solutions for Analytics-Enterprise Reporting " a solution to address this? If yes what's the licensing model/for this? /Peder ...

Schedule to exclude weekends and holidays
I am creating a schedule in Excel and would like to exclude weekends and holidays. The formula that I have tried, and does not work is: =workday(D3,-32) I want to pick up the date in D3 and add 32 days, but exclude weekends and holidays. Can anyone please help me with this? Thanks! Try... =WORKDAY(D3,32,A1:A10) ....where A1:A10 contains your list of holidays. Hope this helps! In article <BD5BCCE6-9C2F-4FDD-B1C6-859871318043@microsoft.com>, "Erin D." <Erin D.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am creating a schedule in Excel and would like to exclude ...

Problem when activating Purchase Order Enhancements
When I tried to activate Purchase Order Approvals (POE is registered), I get the message 'A get/change next operation on table 'POP_PO' is for an invalid key' after the processing is about 30% complete. I found KB article 871751 that says to correct some initialization problems you should drop the POA- and CPO- tables and stored procedures. When you then re-open POE setup the system will recreate everything. I can find the tables, but how do I identify the stored procedures? I've found some POA procedures, but they're prefaced with zDP_. -- Bud Cool, Accountin...

SFO Promote email to Activity
Is is possible to associate an email from Outlook with a particular case instead of just a contact or account? Not a one step process yet as the "Sales" for Outlook client does not cater for the Service module. A workaround is to drag the message from your inbox/sent items to your desktop as a copy and Outlook will create an object with a .msg suffix. Go to Online services and open Cases - select the appropriate case and click on Notes - form here you can attach the email you saved on your desktop. Bit clunky but it does work. Guy. "orzo" <orzo@discussions.microso...

Protection Problem #3
I have a 3 sheet excel file with protection on all 3 sheets (let's call them A, B and C). These 3 pages have formulas that link to each other. Sheet A has a few checkboxes that link to sheet C. The problem is that when I try to check any of the check boxes on sheet A an error box pops up that says "The cell or chart you are trying to change is protected and therefore read only". Is there a way to protect a sheet while being able to check a box off that is linked to another sheet? What protection options would allow me to do this? Thanks in advance. Dave -- Dave123 ----------...

Changing the Font size of a Static Text control problem
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C636F3.A6E9A280 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, I am trying to set the font size for my static text and I am getting = this error: Debug Assertion Failed!=20 When I "ignore" the error the Font Size does not change.When try = changing the text with, m_sLabel.SetWindowText("Hello"), I get another = assertion and it breaks at=20 void CWnd::SetWindowText(LPCTSTR lpszString) { ASSERT(::IsWindow(m_hWnd) || (m_pCtrlSite !=3D...

Task Duration Changes on SAVE & OPEN in XML format
Hi, We have discovered a strange problem in MSProject after installing SP2 The task duration changes when MPP file is saved as XML and XML file is reopened. This is causing a havoc. There is nothing specific about the file. File with even one task shows the problem. Any help possible. Can I upload the file somehwere? Hi, I'm running Project 2007 SP2. I created 7 tasks with durations from 1d to 7d and linked them. Saved to xml. Closed. Create new project from xml file and finish date of 7th task was same and all durations same. What's the minimum you have to...

Excel 2007 "update file" problem
Hi, Excel file which is opened Read-Only can not be updated by "update file" button in Excel 2007, but in excel 2003 read-only excel files can be updated by update file button. when i share workbook, excel 2007 can update file by "update file" but i do not want this, other users must run as read-only. is this problem or by-design issue? thnx. ...

Group Schedules
I am having difficulty getting a Group Schedule set up. Given several users on a LAN, how do I configure each Outlook so that schedules of all assigned to the group will show on the Group Schedule? Thanks in advance for any assistance. Roy Hooks ...