Saving a Customized Form Times Out - Why?

When we try to customize a form and save it, it hangs for awhile, then
we get a "this page can not be displayed" error. However, it appears
that the customizations made to the form still get saved. It only
happens when we try to save changes to a form. Has anyone had this
problem before?

Any information will be extremely appreciated!
Thanks,
Dusty
0
nobles350
7/20/2004 2:52:19 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

spreadsheet with several row, looking to view one at a time while.
I have 193 rows on my spreadsheet, with the top 2 rows frozen to view as I scroll down the list of rows. I would like to bring the rows to meet the frozen information but it is only letting me see every 3rd row instead of each row one at a time. Thanks How are you scrolling? If I scroll with my mouse wheel I get what you describe, but if I scroll with the right scroll bar/arrows I get one row at a time. HTH Otto "Angie" <Angie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:214FF948-D453-4945-9E47-756A86717ABD@microsoft.com... >I have 193 rows on my spreadsheet, w...

Run-time error '3075'
Syntax error (missing operator) in query expresssion '[AppInvNum] =' I get the above message running the following code. Basically, I am entering an invoice and then opening another form to apply a credit. This first delete code works when the user quits the invoice entry without a credit applied. This is a case where the user changes mind about invoice entry and, if credit is applied, both the invoice and the application of credit need to go away. 'deletes current job record strSQL = "DELETE FROM [tbl 2 Job] " & "WHERE [InvNum] = " &a...

can TIME values be aggregated?
Hello, Can time values be aggregated? I'm putting together a summary report that will need to show the sum time that something happened. (Employee breaks, for instance.) If break times for 3 employees were "01:00:00", "00:15:00", and "00:12:30" in length, how do I aggregate them to get "01:27:30"? Simply treating them like char values so they can be parsed into integers and added and then divided by 60 doesn't seem like the best way. Thanks, Eric new DBA in '09 wrote: > Hello, > > Can time values be aggregated? ...

continous form/subform question
This is mainly a general question I have. Is it possible to put a subform in the footer (or header) of a continous form or subform? Thought I would inquire first before spending time on it. Thanks. .... John Nevermind. I found out what the answer is. Thanks. .... John "JohnE" wrote: > This is mainly a general question I have. Is it possible to put a subform in > the footer (or header) of a continous form or subform? Thought I would > inquire first before spending time on it. > Thanks. > ... John ...

printing customer statements.
Two of my RMS customers are very unhappy about the lack of options in printing customer statements. I have not been able to find a solution for either customer. Dixie Products, Inc. needs to print selected groups of customer statements. They have different types of customers and have requested the ability to select out which customer statements to print. Dixie upgraded to RMS from Quick Sell 2000. They say QS2000 had the ability to run selected statements and they would not have purchased RMS if they had known of this limitation. Another Customer needs to exclude printing statements w...

Unable to save password in Outlook 2003

change resolved case form
I need to change the form that appears when a case is resolved. Is there in easy way to do that or do I have to edit the file directly. Anything that the Customization doesn't support (which in this case it doesn't)... the only other option is SDK (at least its possible or wait until future versions/3rd party supporting it)... Frank Workopia, Inc. www.workopia.com >-----Original Message----- >I need to change the form that appears when a case is >resolved. Is there in easy way to do that or do I have to >edit the file directly. >. > ...

Save and save as

Outlook- Customize Outlook today
Hello, After I downloaded windows update I'm no longer able to use the Customize Outlook today button. I get no errors. I get nothing at all. Any idea's how to fix this? Jeff This may help http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;820575 "Jeff" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08d501c3b28e$fd373620$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Hello, > > After I downloaded windows update I'm no longer able to > use the Customize Outlook today button. I get no errors. I > get nothing at all. Any idea's how to fix this? > &...

Saving Images

New Mailbox not showing up for some time
I just created a new account in Exchange 5.5 (5 total exchange 5.5 servers). After creating a new mailbox, I go to mhy outlook to try and resolve the name but it s not there. I then try to go into OWA and log into the new account but no luck. After some time it will show up. Why the delay, can anything be done? What's the scheduled time for Directory Replication? Maybe you can do an "Update Now"? -- Nicholas Basile(MSFT) nicbas@online.microsoft.com Microsoft PSS Please do not send email directly to this alias is for newsgroup purposes only!. This posting is provided &...

"Unattainable" savings goals

Label on form question
I have a label on one particular form that displays differently depending on the user. The form is a "home screen" of a Front End MDE that has been distributed. The label in question, on 2 particular users, seems to stretch the font, which results in a portion of the left and right ends being cut off. (Alignment of the label is set to Center.) Pixel settings on ALL user's display is set to 1024x768, so that doesn't appear to be the problem. All other labels within the database are fine, including other labels that exist on that same form. What would cause this behavior? ...

Saving default tabs

Save to unProtect a Document?

Table to feed form instead of lenghty code?
Hello, I a database that is kind of like an Auction type deal. If a user enters their user ID and click the button, it will automatically display their chosen private ID (or Auction ID). What I want to know is, I have 80 people in my department and the code (only way I know how to do it) will become very long. Can I set up a table with the User ID and Private ID and when the button is clicked, have it read from the table and display the Private ID that way? Below is how I am going to do it if no alternative. Private Sub cmdStatusUpdate_Click() Me.NewBid.Locked = False ...

Save csv format to dbf format

Adding text to a form
I tried to find an answer today but I could not I wan't to insert a stic help text in the accounts form. I do not want to use popups I jest want to put a text in the bottom of the form How do I do this? I had the same problem - I ended up creating a section to use that as my static text. You would think there would be a better solution that that, but I could not find any. "stella7113" wrote: > I tried to find an answer today but I could not > > > > I wan't to insert a stic help text in the accounts form. I do not want > to use popups I jest want...

Return Value from Form
I need to return a value from a form displayed modally. Many years ago, if I used VB classic, I could create a public method that took care of any arguments, displayed the form modally, and then returned appropriate return values. Something like this: Public Function GetValue(Args As Integer m_Args = Args m_Result = DefaultResult Show vbModal GetValue = m_Result End Function However, it appears Access VBA doesn't support this. For one thing, there's no Show method (and so it certainly can't have a modal argument). I like this approach because ...

Daylight Savings Time #2