SAP MM // San Diego, CA

Looking for juniors or mid-level guys only Exp level 6-7 years max

Location: San Diego, CA
Duration: 6 months

Description
Assume primary responsibility for the=A7 successful implementation and
configuration of SAP Materials management, Warehouse Management and
Production Planning processes within the Production Support
Organization
 Assess the business customer requirements, match these=A7 requirements
to objectives and guide them to the SAP processes and products
including developing specifications and enhancements that will achieve
the customers and business goals.
 Maintain documentation, including solution,=A7 configuration,
functional specification, and test scripts
 Understanding of=A7 SAP R/3 integration with other legacy applications
through IDoc communication mechanism
 Ability to configure MM, PP and WM solutions in SAP=A7
 Strong=A7 Analysis and Communication Skills; Business Process Re-
engineering skills
=A7 Ability to work closely with business to resolve issues, define
requirements, identify and drive Business Process Improvements
=95 Create work instructions for this process
=95 Assisting in the creation of training materials to support this
function
=95 Solid understanding of system development methodologies.
=95 Comprehensive understanding of complex software and information
technology solutions and ability to apply to client needs.
=95 Strong functional knowledge in the following area: Supply Chain
Management, Procure To Pay, Warehouse Management and Materials
Management
=95 Deep functional and configuration expertise in SAP modules listed
below: MM, PP, WM, FI-AP, Variant Configuration, Logistics Execution,
Classification and Characteristics
=95 Experience in EWM, SD, CO-PA are nice-to-have

SAP MM
Master Data (Material Master, Vendor Master, and Purchasing Info
Record), Procurement, Material Valuation, Invoice Verification,
Accounts Payable, Warehouse Management, Variant Configuration, Supply
Chain Management, and Production Planning. This position is
responsible for providing functional configuration, technical
assistance for production support issue resolution in the area of
functional configuration, interface and integration, enhancement.
Involved in all the aspects of project life cycle phases, with
emphasis on translating user requirements into functional
specifications for any associated Reporting, Data Conversion,
Interfaces and Integration, Enhancements and Production Support

Best Regards
Vivek Sahoo
Systel Inc.
600 Embassy Row NE Ste 200
Atlanta, GA - 30328
678-261-5237 (D)
678-261-5220 x 323
678-623-5938 (F)
0
bilvictor (18)
6/17/2011 1:14:45 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How do I convert hh:mm:ss to an absolute number (26:01:32 to 26)?
I am attempting to calculate a duration by subtracting the end date and time from the beginning date and time, and would like a absolute number returned. For example: Start=10/25/2005 10:30 End=10/26/2005 12:30 which results in 26:00:00 in time format or 1.08 in number format. I need just 26. Does anyone have a way to convert either result to an absolute value of 26? Thanks for the help. I do it with a cell format. In the custom format I use: [h];@ It trims it down to just the hour. ...

LED light box display--Only 11 mm LED slim light box in China! 05-24-07
Edlite is dedicate to develop comprehensive technology on advertising light-box including LED; CCFL; EEFL and FLUORESCENT series.we already sell numerous light boxes around the world for tradeshow booth or display purpose. More detail.please enter into www.edlite.hk,or send mail to jenny@edlite.hk,or add MSN:madamenihao@hotmail,then we would reply to you at the first time. ...

CA LOCATION
Hi all, I want to use ms cert. services to generate my ssl certificate for owa in exch2k3, where is prefered location for cert. services, on the exch. server or on the dc, or does it matter at all. Thanks in advance Donavan Start here http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?query=ssl+certificate+owa+exchange+&catalog=LCID%3D1033&pwt=false&title=false&kt=ALL&mdt=0&comm=1&ast=1&ast=2&ast=3&mode=a&x=14&y=12 , specifically at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;823024 Donavan wrote: > Hi all, > > ...

How do I convert time (hh:mm) to value ($$) in Excel?
Would like to calculate cost of time. Eg. Cost for production down time per minute is $100. Says production doen for 3.5 hrs, what is formula shall I apply in order to generate the cost (in $$). =3.5*60*100 "ahfen79" wrote: > Would like to calculate cost of time. Eg. Cost for production down time per > minute is $100. Says production doen for 3.5 hrs, what is formula shall I > apply in order to generate the cost (in $$). =(3.5/24)*60*100 -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "ahfen79" <ahfen79@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

Can't get Windows XP SP3 to recognise my Canon SX120 IS digital ca
I can't get my Windows XP SP3 PC to recognise my Canon SX120 IS digital camera via the USB port. My PC recognises other devices via the same USB port. The camera is recognised by other Windows XP SP3 PC's using the same USB cable. Any ideas, anybody? Julia Hopkins wrote: > I can't get my Windows XP SP3 PC to recognise my Canon SX120 IS digital > camera via the USB port. My PC recognises other devices via the same USB > port. The camera is recognised by other Windows XP SP3 PC's using the same > USB cable. Any ideas, anybody? Page 139 of the m...

Exchange on SAN
Hi, I have been tasked to do some performance analysis and Disaster recovery tests for Exchange Servers on a SAN Solution in a test lab. So I am working to create a test plan for the same. I am depending on LoadSim and Jetstress for the help, howver, I am sure many of you may have gone through this scenario's before. I am not a SAN Star so if any one can provide any thoughts or any links for the same. Thanks in advance. Matt Matt- I've dealt with some pretty large Exchange environments on a SAN. What is it you want to know ... you're question is rather vague. -- Than...

[IMPORTANT!!!] Windows erasing SAN disk
I think I discovered a BIG problem with Windows 2003 x64 R2 SP2. Suppose I set a setup a server and connecting it to a SAN disk and then format this disk. When I setup a secondary server to the same disk the disk is seen as unformatted and Windows has to initialize it again, so I lost all data in it. This is my configuration: - Two HP ML 370 servers with Emulex HBA (2 x FC) connected to a HP MSA StorageWorks SAN. - HBAs and HP have latest firmwares - There is only one RAID-1 5 Gb volume (for testing purposes) This are the steps to reproduce the problem: 1) Disconnect server from...

Can I extract data from SAP using Microsoft Query?
How can I set up a query in excel using Microsoft query so that I can extract data from SAP? Hi normally you should NEVER access the underlying SAP database directly (you'll loose release upgrade compliance). There're other mechanisms to access SAP data: - export data to a file from SAP - create specific function modules in SAP (BAPI calls) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Trevor wrote: > How can I set up a query in excel using Microsoft query so that I can > extract data from SAP? ...

how do i get excel to show mm/yy
How do i get excel to show mm/yy in Funcation bar like it does in the cell instead of the mm/dd/yy and I know it can be done I have seen it done in 2000 ver I just dont remember how to do It, PLEASE help me out. before entering any data, format the cell as text. Then, for example, if you enter 11/05, that's what will appear in both the cell and the function bar. -- Gary's Student "Beenthere12" wrote: > How do i get excel to show mm/yy in Funcation bar like it does in the cell > instead of the mm/dd/yy and I know it can be done I have seen it done in > 200...

How can I drop the year from mm/dd/yyyy data?
I have a large data set consisting of values from multiple years that I would like to analyze by time of year. ie: I want to look at the month/day for each value while ignoring the year. Specifically I want to end up with a graph showing time of year (in months) across the x-axis and showing all my data points as if they were from this one hypothetical year. Seems like it should be simple but I can't seem to crack it. Any help is greatly appreciated. Hi, Try Format > Cells > Custom: dd/mm -Mark >-----Original Message----- >I have a large data set consisting of valu...

How to calculate speed given distance and mm:ss time format?
How can I calculate speed in mph given a predetermined distance, and a simple mm:ss time format? Is there a function to convert mm:ss to decimal equivalent of an hour? I am using Excel 2000. Thanks! Hi Excel stores times as fractions of a day. Multiply the value by 24 to give hours Multiply by 1440 (24 * 60) to turn into total minutes Multiply by 86400 to turn the answer into seconds =Distance*60/time in minutes will give mph Regards Roger Govier rrl wrote: > How can I calculate speed in mph given a predetermined distance, and a simple > mm:ss time format? Is there a func...

Adding time HH:MM when it addds up to more than 24 hours
Hi, I have a column that adds time which has been formatted to HH:MM in custom format. Just noticed that once the result reaches 24 hours then it restarts at zero. Not exactly what I had in mind! Could anyone suggest a workaround for this please. Whilst I'm here... I wanted to do a data validation for this range to ensure that users enter times as HH:MM but couldn't figure out how to do it Time did not seem to be the right option as users will be adding discreet amounts of time rather than entering a specific time. Couldn't figure how to use custom; tried HH:MM but think I...

LED light box display--Only 11 mm LED slim light box in China!
Edlite is dedicate to develop comprehensive technology on advertising light-box including LED; CCFL; EEFL and FLUORESCENT series.we already sell numerous light boxes around the world for tradeshow booth or display purpose. More info,please enter into www.edlite.hk or mail jenny@edlite.hk for any inquiry. Edlite really appreciate for your support. ...

False Positive with CA and Windows Update
After applying the most recent virus update (7318) Windows Update fails to work properly. When accessing the page I get a message asking me to install the software for Windows Update. When I click on "Install" I get a pop up message from CA saying that it has detected win32/asuspect.haeof in wuweb.dll and quarantined it. Then windows update does not continue. This is happening on all three of our computers. Windows update worked fine immediately before applying this update. When I do a complete virus scan it comes up clean. CA confirms there is a False positive and t...

Transfer time hh:mm to decimal and round
Anyone know how to transfer a time (hh:mm) into a rounded decimal? example: 3:08 to be 3.25?? -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I'm not sure if this is what you're asking, but if I have my time i cell A1, my formula might look like this... =(HOUR(A1)*60+MINUTE(A1))/60 Format the cell as "number" showing as many decimals as you need. Th time conversions would look like this: 3:15 would yield 3.25 4:30 would yield 4.50 (with decimals set at 2) 13:12 would yield 13.20...etc. I'm assuming you want the decimals to show the minutes as fractions o an ho...

Converting min&hundredths of sec to mm:ss
What formula can I use to convert minutes and hundredths of seconds to mm:ss? For example I need to change 6.75 to mm:ss (07.25?) Thanks!! ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to creating financial statements I believe you are looking for a formula to convert minutes an hundredths of minutes to minutes and seconds, the "mm:ss" format correct? If this is the case and your minutes to ...

salut gros naz comment ca va

Re: Exchange and SAN Storage
Never mind, I just found it. Clayton "Clayton Sutton" <none@none.com> wrote in message news:... > Susan, what is SRDF? > > Clayton > > > > "Susan" <susan@nospam.com> wrote in message > news:u2sbr0QFFHA.3824@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > > Al, I could not agree with you more...I've had some horrible experiences > > with EMC...particularly with SRDF, and our "technical reps" leave much to > be > > desired...I recently experienced a restore nightmare, due to EMC...it's a > > long story, but the s...

how do I convert date format yyyymmdd to mm/dd/yyyy
how do I convert date format yyyymmdd to mmddyyy I have rows of dates displayed as yyyymmdd (ie 20100131) I want them displayed as regular dates (ie 01/31/2010) If it's a column of cells... Select the column Data|text to columns (in xl2003 menus) choose fixed width, but don't have any delimiter lines Choose Date (ymd) This will convert the data to dates. Now you can format the ranyge the way you like. Datahead wrote: > > how do I convert date format yyyymmdd to mmddyyy > > I have rows of dates displayed as yyyymmdd (ie 20100131) > > I wan...

Age in X-axis Labels as "YY;MM" ??
Hi All, I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to get excel to chart some data of in the format of year;month to represent an age. This is a common convention in the humanities, but I can't make excel do it. Bascially, I want to plot data like this on an X-Y scatter plot 1;8 40 1;9 50 1;10 40 1;11 33 1;12 44 2;00 21 2;12 64 Thanks for any help you could give! I'm not following what you want for your X coordinates. Is 1;8 the same as August 2001? If so, EXCEL doesn't know that. You'll need to enter the month/year in a format that EXCEL knows before you can g...

Running out of space on my DPM SAN
I am slowly running out of space on my DPM SAN and I do not have any room for that specific SAN to expand. I do have a brand new SAN in place, this SAN will be used for different things but I have made sure I can carve out space for my expanding DPM backups. So what is the best way to start looking into moving at least some of my protection groups over to the new SAN when needed? I still want to use the existing SAN now along with carved out LUN on the new SAN. Any suggestions on where to start for planning on moving some of my protection groups over or can that even be done,...

Running diskpar.exe on SAN drives
I nkow that best practices states that using diskpar.exe (not diskpart) with an offset of 128 (or 64) is best for Exchange servers. I'm confused how I run this against a set of SAN drives, however. Our SAN causes us to see drives in 8 gig "chunks". We have to grab as many of these as necessary to build our drives, such as our logs and data drives. On one server I need to grab disk 1 through 4 for a logs volume. I can run diskpar against each 8 gig drive, but that is contrary to what I need accomplished. I don't see how one can select multiple drives. I don't think...

Time in format hh:mm:ss.milliseconds
Hello I have a csv file with a time field in the format: hh:mm:ss.milliseconds - eg 10:38:27.686 In Excel it does not display correctly. I tried to setup a custom time format hh:mm:ss.ms - and I think it sees ms as a combination of minutes and seconds - so that didn't work. I need to see the milliseconds. Also I will be charting this field and applying formulae to it so presumably I need to get Excel to recognise it properly. How can I set the correct format for this time field? Angus On 6 Mar, 11:04, Angus <anguscom...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello > > I have a csv fil...

Use mm.sec.100ths format with formula
Hi, I 'm trying to create lap times record sheet with averages etc, but cannot get Excel to recognise this format: mm:secs.1ooths of a sec. Ie John Smith Lap time 1:17.25 Well, I can type it in as general text, but then I cannot use formula to autosum, etc. Any ideas? Thankyou RM ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ "RichM" <RichM.uxs63@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:RichM.uxs63@excelforum-nospam.com... > Hi, I 'm...

Predictive Analytics World coming February to San Francisco
Hi Everyone, Just a reminder to save the date: Predictive Analytics World conference, Feb. 16-17, 2010, San Francisco. Includes keynote speakers Kim Larsen, Director Advanced Analytics at Charles Schwab, and Andreas S. Weigend, Ph.D., Former Chief Scientist at Amazon.com. Case studies presented by Amazon.com, AT&T, Charles Schwab, Google, IBM, PayPal (eBay), U.S. Army, Visa, Walmart Financial Services, various U.S. government agencies and more. Three pre- and post-event workshops complement the core conference program. For details on February=92s event, see our recent blo...