SAP MM // San Diego, CA

Looking for juniors or mid-level guys only Exp level 6-7 years max

Location: San Diego, CA
Duration: 6 months

Description
Assume primary responsibility for the=A7 successful implementation and
configuration of SAP Materials management, Warehouse Management and
Production Planning processes within the Production Support
Organization
 Assess the business customer requirements, match these=A7 requirements
to objectives and guide them to the SAP processes and products
including developing specifications and enhancements that will achieve
the customers and business goals.
 Maintain documentation, including solution,=A7 configuration,
functional specification, and test scripts
 Understanding of=A7 SAP R/3 integration with other legacy applications
through IDoc communication mechanism
 Ability to configure MM, PP and WM solutions in SAP=A7
 Strong=A7 Analysis and Communication Skills; Business Process Re-
engineering skills
=A7 Ability to work closely with business to resolve issues, define
requirements, identify and drive Business Process Improvements
=95 Create work instructions for this process
=95 Assisting in the creation of training materials to support this
function
=95 Solid understanding of system development methodologies.
=95 Comprehensive understanding of complex software and information
technology solutions and ability to apply to client needs.
=95 Strong functional knowledge in the following area: Supply Chain
Management, Procure To Pay, Warehouse Management and Materials
Management
=95 Deep functional and configuration expertise in SAP modules listed
below: MM, PP, WM, FI-AP, Variant Configuration, Logistics Execution,
Classification and Characteristics
=95 Experience in EWM, SD, CO-PA are nice-to-have

SAP MM
Master Data (Material Master, Vendor Master, and Purchasing Info
Record), Procurement, Material Valuation, Invoice Verification,
Accounts Payable, Warehouse Management, Variant Configuration, Supply
Chain Management, and Production Planning. This position is
responsible for providing functional configuration, technical
assistance for production support issue resolution in the area of
functional configuration, interface and integration, enhancement.
Involved in all the aspects of project life cycle phases, with
emphasis on translating user requirements into functional
specifications for any associated Reporting, Data Conversion,
Interfaces and Integration, Enhancements and Production Support

Best Regards
Vivek Sahoo
Systel Inc.
600 Embassy Row NE Ste 200
Atlanta, GA - 30328
678-261-5237 (D)
678-261-5220 x 323
678-623-5938 (F)
0
bilvictor (18)
6/17/2011 1:14:45 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

arbeiten im ausland australien , job boerse , Maler Malerin , SAP-Berater SAP-Beraterin , Heilpraktiker Heilpraktikerin , Versicherungsmakler Versicherungsmaklerin , arbeiten im ausland daenemark ,
arbeiten im ausland australien , job boerse , Maler Malerin , SAP- Berater SAP-Beraterin , Heilpraktiker Heilpraktikerin , Versicherungsmakler Versicherungsmaklerin , arbeiten im ausland daenemark , + + + +++ TOPJOB AUSLAND +++ IM AUSLAND ARBEITEN +++ + + http://www.STELLENANGEBOTE-AUSLAND.NL http://www.STELLENANGEBOTE-AUSLAND.NL http://www.STELLENANGEBOTE-AUSLAND.NL http://www.STELLENANGEBOTE-AUSLAND.NL http://www.STELLENANGEBOTE-AUSLAND.NL + + + + + + + + arbeiten im ausland fuer deutsche jobangebote ausland stellenangebote fuer ausland arbeiten im ausland afrika...

Bar Graph for time in H:mm format
:confused: Hi there! I have a problem charting some data.... Column A: I have values of 1 through 23 (these are cycles in m business) Column B: I have a different time value associated with coresspondin cycle in format H:mm Example: cycle 1 took 29:55 (29hours and 55minutes) I need to display as a graph/chart for tomorrow am! Y axis are my cycles X axis should be intervals of time in increments of 5 hours Is it not charting properly because time is displayed H:mm- does i need to be decimal format? Also, the data i am grabbing is from cell that have formulas attached, so does that cause a ...

changin date dd/mm/yy into Month
I am trying to summarise dates from 01/04/09 to April. Can any body help. I have tried = month(cell) , but it comes up with a value . Any ideas? Input date as you have. Format cells Custom format mmmm -- Russell Dawson Excel Student Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful. "Jo" wrote: > I am trying to summarise dates from 01/04/09 to April. Can any body help. > I have tried = month(cell) , but it comes up with a value . Any ideas? If you have a date in say, A1, and you want to show the month in B1, in B1 enter "=A1" without ...

SAP Exchange Connector
Dear All Currently we have an issue with forwarding messages received through a SAP connector. A “the maximum time for delivering the message expired” non delivery report is returned. According to TechNet article 319023 (You Cannot Forward Messages that You Receive Through an SAP Connector), the SAP connector needs to be configured to use an expiry date that is not later than 12/31/2050 Does anyone knows how to do this? (We are running Exchange 5.5 SP4 Thanks in advance Olivier "Olivier" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Currently we have an issue with forwa...

Date vs h:mm:ss confusion
I have a table of approx 120 cells which contain what is supposed to be a number of hours:mins:secs but in the formula bar a date and time is shown. Example - cell shows 15:31:49. Formula is shown as 06/01/1900 07:31:49 . Cells are formatted as custom (h):mm:ss and copy/paste-special - value throws up the result 6.31376157407407 The data forms part of an exercise to graphically illustrate the number of minutes different departments spent on the phone each month using the billing spreadsheets supplied by the telephone company and I need to convert what is in each cell to a meaningful...

crm in sap
can you help me about new version crm in sap? You'd be best posting to a newsgroup that is SAP related. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "jebtesam" <jebtesam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4181BA8C-FF6E-4860-8C3F-FD87483AA353@microsoft.com... can you help me about new version crm in sap? ...

CA Sales Tax
I need to set RMS up to charge sales tax for the state of CA in addition to NJ. Any ideas on how to handle the different rates with in the state would be welcome. Thanks, TomT ...

from hh:mm:ss to hh:mm ?
Hello! I am struggling with this issue, it seemed to be a piece of cake but i is not that obvious: I have data in format hh:mm:ss (08:12:51) and I' like to have it in hh:mm (08:12), how to do this?! I already tried to format the cell to custom [h]:mm but it doesn' change anything to the selected cells!? Thanks! Eks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi this sounds like your data is probably stored as 'Text' (maybe you have importedt these values). Try the following: 1. What does the formula =ISNUMBER(A1) return. If it returns 'FALSE' then the val...

format cells from mm/dd/yyyy to yyyy
I am trying to convert the format of a column of cells from mm/dd/yyyy to yyyy. I used format cells, custom, and yyyy. The cell will change to the yyyy format if I double click on it and then click on another cell. However, trying to to do this with 49,000 cells is unreasonable. Any Ideas? What version of Excel? Did you select the entire column first before using format cells? -- Susan Ramlet **please reply to the newsgroup so others may benefit** "bbane" <bbane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:73BD4745-4A67-425F-A2C9-1ED6F4F392F2@microsoft.com... >...

Downlad from SAP
Hello, I am going to need to do a download from SAP into Access. SAP has a provision to download data from SAP to Excel . What is the procedure to do this from SAP into Access. What is the best way to do this. Any tips or website to visit will be appreciated. Thank you in advance. You will most likely need to use the export feature from SAP to export the data to Excel, then you can setup Access to import the data from the file that SAP creates for Excel, without having to import into Excel. If SAP will export to CSV file then you can import the CSV file, it just depends on the e...

SAP IDES Pre-installed on external Hard discs
Yes this is hard to believe but our team can do this for you as now your can even run SAP Systems in your favourite Windows VISTA OS or as separate partition on Laptop You can have SAP BW , CRM and R\3 IDES Systems on your external USB Hard disc that you may connect to your desktop \ Laptop and start learning \ practising SAP IDES Systems at any time and any place All these systems are also available as interlinked with SAP Middleware Settings and you can perform data extractions or data exchanges There are Variety of possible Architectures on offer and any bespoke solution can be made base...

ACCPAC, SAP integration with MSCRM 1.2
We are looking at purchasing an accounting package and would like to integrate it with CRM which we have at the moment. Has anyone done this integration with the above products? Is it worth using MSCRM or go with CRM that comes with the above prodcuts? The amount of data in the MSCRM is minimal and would not matter if it was blown away. Any feed back would be appreciated Thanks Karl Karl, I've built a few custom integrations between MSCRM and other apps. Depending on what you need to do, they aren't all that difficult to build, but there is obviosuly a lot of detail to be con...

Download a CA cert from the Stand Alone CA
Hello: I have a server doing RADIUS. It needs an authentication certificate from my Stand Alone CA. I have downloaded certs in the past with out a problem. Basically I goto the request CA page, fill out the form, choose Microsoft RSA... The cert is usually a 1 year cert. I have done it a few times and the server seems like it is just a duplicate of my current with an expiration day of 2-19-2010. Next week.... Both the RADIUS server and CA server are 2003. Anyone have any idea why this is doing this? Harrison Midkiff On Standalone CA, you need to approve the ...

Excel and SAP
We use SAP programme in our company. I want to take data from SAP t excel.. how can I do? excuse me for my English ... -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi depends on what kind of export you want: -If you use the ALV grid you can simply export this to Excel - You can write your own report exporting to a CSV file -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "SPEED >" <<SPEED.169ce1@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:SPEED.169ce1@excelforum-nospam.com... > We use SAP programme in our company. I want to take data from SAP to > excel.. ...

Entering & displaying minutes & seconds (mm:ss) without hours
I need to record some readings in minutes and seconds. The time will never exceed 10 minutes. I would like to enter the data as "[m]m[:ss]", have it displayed as "m:ss", and stored as a numeric value. I'd prefer that it be stored in units of minutes, but the standard datetime value in day units is OK. Entered Displayed Value (minutes) 5:30 5:30 5.50000 1:5 1:05 1.08333 3 3:00 3.00000 :45 0:45 0.75000 If I enter "5:30", it is treated as 5 hours and 30 minutes and stored as 0.2291666 days. To get minutes and...

Integrate Microsoft CRM 1.2 with SAP
Hi All, Does anybody have any documentations or url related to Integration of Microsoft CRM 1.2 and SAP? Please reply. Thanks, Kardianto Cakra At present I believe that the CRM system can only be integrated with Great Plains 7.0/7.5 as well as the Office products. On some of the courses it does state a plan for SAP integration but I have not found any information to date. You will have to use a third party integration tool. Scribe Insight would work. "kardi" <kardianto@mitrasoft.co.id> wrote in message news:OOOM3srJEHA.232@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi All, > >...

SAP integration
Has anyone integrated Microsoft CRM and SAP?? Any help on this?? Thanks! Hi, Scribe software makes an Integration tool for MS CRM which allows for integration between MS CRM and just about any ERP system including SAP. We have customers using our tools to integrate MS CRM & SAP. We also offer predefined maps to bring data into MS CRM. You and your MS CRM/Scribe service provider can extend the maps to send data back into SAP creating a bi-directional integration if preferred. For more information visit www.scribesoft.com. Leon Schwartz Scribe Software "CHUS" wrote:...

correlate a series of numbers in mm:ss to another column also in m
I would like to create a chart which shows a series of numbers in minutes and seconds (to the hundreths of a second) that correlates to another column, also measured in minutes and seconds(and also to the hundreths of a second) by a factor of 0.93567448724. For example, the first column will start with 16:00.00 and the second column will have 14:58.25, which is 0.93567448724 times as large as 16:00.00. I've tried to use the forumla of A*B, where A is the number 16:00.00 and B is the constant 0.93567448724, but it doesn't seem to work. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Tha...

How to convert two dates in to HH:MM:SS
Hi Guys, I am trying to calculates the two dates cells diffrence int hour:minutes:seconds. could some help me in finding a solution i Excel sheet. eg. Cell A1 = Jan-01-2004 00:00 Cell B1 = Jan-02-2004 23:30 Cell C1 = 47:30 looking for a result like 47 hours 3 min. thanks sa -- sashaik ----------------------------------------------------------------------- sashaikh's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1555 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27118 Subtract the two cells and use the Custom Format ...

Excel-SAP
who knows how to upload data from Excel sheet to SAP ERP application? ...

SAP Installation
SAP INSTALLATION We are based in UK and are providing services and ways for Self Learning in SAP We provide installation service for any type of following SAP IDES System in your stand alone home Laptop & Desktop and external USB Hard discs like SAP R\3 4.7 EE, SAP ECC 5.0, SAP ECC 6.0 SAP CRM 5.0, SCM 5.0, SAP SRM 5.0, SAP BI 7.0, SAP SEM 6.0, SAP BW 3.1, SAP BW 3.5, IS- Utilities IS- Retail IS- Oil IS- Media IS- Healthcare SAP Netweaver with EP 7.0, Development framework, with all the modules. We can also service in building these systems as SAP vMWare virtual machines so as you may ...

Office XP and SAP
Hello, I am having an issue with MS Excel problem when I use the Excel button on SAP. If there is not an instanc of MS Excel running, MS Excel opens up and then throws an error "General Protection Error". If it is already running things work fine. Has anyone had a problem like this befor? MS Office XP SP3 and SAP 4.6c thanks in advance ...

Import from SAP corrupted
I recently was upgraded to MS Office 2007 from MS Office 2003. Previously I've been able to import data from SAP PLM reports into Excel 2003 with no issues. When I try it with Excel 2007, some of the data is wrong. For example, some values are wrong 9.17 instead of 220.00 and 40000:0 instead of 40000.00. Has anyone else experienced issues with importing to Excel 2007? Hello, yes see posting SAP to Excel 2007 download format error. TO date no solution from SAP, using ECC 6.0 to Office 2007. So I hope this forum has some ideas. "JJSEE" wrote: > I recently was upgra...

SAP Installation #2
Hi Just to share my experience , he is good service provider , please contact him on 1sapmate@gmail.com ...

import data from SAP
I have a problem exporting data from SAP into excel spreadsheet format. The chosen format of export is Excel with file extension RPW. This format is chosen because this format allows presentation of information in a table format in Excel. This will then enable excel to perform a VLOOKUP to seach for information and feed directly into other cells. I was able to perform the extraction previously but since changing to new PC, I can no longer do so. I am guessing this has something to do with the settings in Excel? Please could someone help. Many thanks Leona ...