Sample questions for Microsoft CRM certification

Hi all,
Can somebody provide sample questions or some URL for CRM certification
(1. Installation & configuration AND 2. CRM Customization)
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

If you scan the archives of this group someone was offering a sample test
with 150 questions. I do not know the legality of it and I am not aware of
any other test simulations for Microsoft CRM.

==============================
John O'Donnell
Microsoft CRM MVP
http://www.crowecrm.com

"Imran" <Imran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> Can somebody provide sample questions or some URL for CRM certification
> (1. Installation & configuration AND 2. CRM Customization)

0
John
4/23/2007 10:01:28 PM
There are some great either one day Boot Camps or three day boot camps
available for training and certification. Also check out the links off of
PartnerSource for training options ..

and Off the Microsoft Partners page

--
Anne Stanton, MBSCP-CRM
President, The Norwich Group

Written on a Lenovo T60p running VISTA Ultimate
Tracked in MS Dynamics CRM v3.0 Rollup 1, Outlook Client v3.0C (with hotfix)
Good Neighbor to Groove 2007, OneNote 2007, Office Enterprise 2007,
Autotask, LinkedIN,
TypePad and More!
"John O'Donnell" <csharpconsulting@nospam-hotmail.com-nospam> wrote in
message news:ebp%23yLfhHHA.4668@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> If you scan the archives of this group someone was offering a sample test
> with 150 questions. I do not know the legality of it and I am not aware of
> any other test simulations for Microsoft CRM.
>

> ==============================
> John O'Donnell
> Microsoft CRM MVP
> http://www.crowecrm.com
>

> "Imran" <Imran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Hi all,
>> Can somebody provide sample questions or some URL for CRM certification
>> (1. Installation & configuration AND 2. CRM Customization)

0
Anne

CRM and Users Roles
Hello, ...

Welcome Screen Question
Windows XP Pro SP3 I recently set up a computer for my mother who is in her 70s. She likes the look and feel of the login process when the Welcome screen and Fast User Switching are enabled, so I've enabled both. Now I would like to lock her down to a standard user account. However, I find that when I remove her account from the local Administrators group, it no longer appears as one of the options on the Welcome screen. If I add the account back to the local Administrators group, it reappears on the Welcome screen. Is there a way to use the Welcome screen with a st...

cannot create new fields in CRM
Hi There, we are having issue wher we can no longer add new attributes, we get the error message saying "An error has occoured, for more information contact your administrator." As far as we know we haven't done anything that could have caused it, we are running small business server 2003 and CRM version 3.0 Rgds, Kyaw is the System Customizer role deleted? if it is, add the role back using the script found here: http://groups.google.com.sg/group/microsoft.public.crm.developer/browse_thread/thread/826a19aab8ff173a/80d124150a51875c?lnk=st&q=mscrm+customizer+role+de...

Email Signature for CRM Web Client
If CRM is to be our way to communcate with our customers, then email functionality should have more basic email functions. The ability to insert a email signature would be great. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutio...

Microsoft Project 98
I recently upgraded from Windows NT to Windows 2000, can I still use Microsoft Project 98 on Windows 2000? Thanks, D.D. Stott, Office Manager Project 98 runs on Windows 2000 without problems. Sal www.ctgtraining.com "D.D. Stott" <ddsdriftwood@tls.net> wrote in message news:113e01c36277$28cfe790$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I recently upgraded from Windows NT to Windows 2000, can I > still use Microsoft Project 98 on Windows 2000? > > Thanks, > D.D. Stott, Office Manager ...

Dotfuscator question
Hello Everybody !!! When i create programm using C# i must understand that my programm from exe - module can be converted to the source file by Reflector. In Order do not allow do this i must use dotfuscator, but i did not find any free normal dotfuscator. May be someone tell me what can i do cause now as think we have interesting paradox. We 've got free technology but if we want to protect our products we must buy expensive commercial dotfuscators. Alex Dmitriev You should post this message in a newsgroup which discusses managed code. This newsgroup does not have much managed traff...

CRM 3.0 vs ASP.NET version
Hello My crm app is running with asp.net 2.0. Because crm needs to run with asp.net 1.1 I need to change the version. The problem is that in IIS 6, in the ASP.NET tab of the application, I only can select version 2.0.... Thank you for your help If 1.1 is allready installed: goto start > run type cmd goto C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322 type aspnet_regiis -ir then you should be able to select the correct version. if C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322 does not exist you need to download and install .net 1.1 first from download.microsoft.com. --- Patrick Verb...

Max Customers Accounts in CRM 1.2
One of our client who is evaluating CRM asked for number of Customer Accounts Limit of MS CRM 1.2. We know that MS is targeting CRM for small and Medium size orgainzation but can it support customers of an orgainzation to Millions. Or Can some one tell the max limit of Customer Accounts. ? Regards, JZ There is no defined maximum.. The key is sizing the SQL server appropriately. Especialyl with CRM not supporting clustered SQL servers. I know there are companies out there that have implemented (or are in the process of implementing) installs for > 1,000 users. Matt Parks MVP - Micr...

Comparing Quicksell 2000 and Microsoft POS
I have been using quicksell 2000. I had installed trial version of MS POS and one thing that I need most for wine store is Matrix item types and parent/child options for beer - 6pk/12pk. Also a box for selecting the " size " option in the item sections. Where do I find or activate all these 3 options. I'm not sure what you mean by "Size" option, but MS POS does not support any advanced item or transaction types. To keep these functions you need to select MS RMS instead. Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ----------...

sumif array question
I have a list of sales from last year by invoice date. What I'm tryin to do is compare a running total of this years sales to date to las years sales to date. I will need a fomula that will give me a total o where we are to today's date last year. I also need the formula to en at the end of each month. Thanks in advance B -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

A question of concept/logic
Hello folks, I would really appreciate your help on the programming logic of the following example: Let's say you have an invitees table with Invitees_ID and Invitees_Names Assuming that you have another table this time with Events_ID and _Name. Now I would like to be able to select invitees, some of them, and invite them to q selected event. Which logic should I use: - Make a third table with gathered Invitees_ID and Events_ID? - Make a table for each events' year so that it can last in the future? Any correction/info will be greatly appreciated :) Have a nice day P.S. sorry a...

Array Formula Question
Hi all: I have an array formula question. Following is my data layout: Column A,D,G - Name for account exec. Column B,E,H - January,February,March sales results Column C,F,I - Blank Billy Fisher is a account exec. at our firm, His sales results are posted in a different row for each month, based on rank. In table below data, I list account execs in alpha order, and would like to calculate average for all months for each account exec. I have entered the following as an array formula in a cell corresponding to the table =average(if(a5:a13,d5:d13,g5:g13="Billy Fisher",b5...

How to Clear Microsoft Outlook Advanced Find Search History
There is no way that I can find that allows you to clear the search history in Microsoft Outlook. However, it only retains 5 searches, so simply search for "spaces" and you can clear it. For example, search for 1 space, 2 spaces, 3 spaces, 4 spaces, and 5 spaces. Now the list will appear blank ;) http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/mru.htm --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratchin...

Time Question filtering out weekends and mondays
Im using the following expression in a query to find the average time elapsed between the time a case started to the time it ended. the problem is cases are not worked on saturday, sunday or monday. For our business we want to use an elapsed time that would not count those three days as time. For example if a case is started friday at 8am and finished the immediate wednesday at 9am that should be 49 hours instead of 121 hours. Actual Start Actual End Elapsed: Avg((DateDiff("n",[Actual Start Date],[Actual End Date])/60)) Thanks for your help. On Dec 13, 3:19 pm, Qaspec <Q...

questions on redeployment tool to copy production to test
In our environment, we have production and test CRM systems on two different domains/forest. Both have CRM running right now. Our objective is to refresh the CRM data in the test environment from Production. 1. The guide says that we need to create a new OU before starting the deployment tool. Do we need to create a new OU for our test system again. The OU is already present. What do we need to do to the OU and the users in it already in the test environment? 2. After the deployment wizard step in the document, the next step is Install Microsoft CRM. Do we need this step as it is alr...

Using Office on Mac: Some basic questions
I've been using a PC with Microsoft Windows for years, and I'm totally fed up with it. I'm thinking seriously about getting a Mac, but I need to have Microsoft Office. Is there a Mac version for this? Do I need to install it in parallel? Does it work reliably? paulinefiddle <paulinefiddle@gmail.com> wrote: > I've been using a PC with Microsoft Windows for years, and I'm totally > fed up with it. I'm thinking seriously about getting a Mac, but I > need to have Microsoft Office. Is there a Mac version for this? Do I > need to install it...

eConnect sample code
Hi, Does anyone have any sample code for adding General Ledger transactions to MSGP 8 through eConnect? Ideally in C#, but pretty much anything would do! Any assistance gratefully received. Regards, Mark Rae Hey MArk... Did you ever get this resolved ? We're running into the sort of the same issue and was wondering what your fix was ? Scott "Mark Rae" wrote: > Hi, > > Does anyone have any sample code for adding General Ledger transactions to > MSGP 8 through eConnect? Ideally in C#, but pretty much anything would do! > > Any assistance grateful...

Using outlook express, want to start using microsoft outlook,how?
Currently using outlook express, but need to start using microsoft outlook, can anyone advise how? I have tried the tools, options, general route and this doesn't work, and other ideas please. Thanks, Sharon juliansoffice <juliansoffice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Currently using outlook express, but need to start using microsoft > outlook, can anyone advise how? I have tried the tools, options, > general route and this doesn't work, and other ideas please. What exactly are you trying to do? Create an account? Install it? What? What version? -- Brian...

Stupied Question: Outlook 2002
I recieved a Pocket PC by Tobisha for Xmas and it says I have to install Outlook 2002 in order for it to work with my Pocket PC. Where do I find Outlook 2002. I know that is a stupied question but I'm so confused. Thanks, Marsha >-----Original Message----- >I recieved a Pocket PC by Tobisha for Xmas and it says I >have to install Outlook 2002 in order for it to work with >my Pocket PC. Where do I find Outlook 2002. I know that >is a stupied question but I'm so confused. Thanks, Marsha >. >You can find Outlook at most any store that sells software, Wl...

Latest dumps for all Certifications
Hi, Visit http://www.beitcertified.com and get all certifications latest dumps to prepare your IT certification exam. Brain Dumps are available for Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA, Oracle, IBM, HP, CIW, Citrix, PMI, Vmware and many more. ...

CRM 2005 (v2) Delayed
It seems the update has now been delayed to Q4 2005... http://www.computerworld.com/softwaretopics/crm/story/0,10801,99686,00.html We updated our web page covering the CRM 2005 release and posted the official CRM Product Roadmap Q & A from Microsoft (just released today)... http://www.sonomapartners.com/articles/microsoft-crm-2005.aspx ------------------ Mike Snyder Sonoma Partners Worldwide Microsoft CRM Solution Developer of the Year You can always get the latest news on www.mscrmexperts.com Look to the right and you will see the MSCRM news section with the most up to date new...

CRM 1.2 & 3 on the sae server
Is it possible to install a CRM 3 on the same server (and not to upgrade) where the 1.2 CRM is already installed? I dont believe you can do that, unless you are using server virtualization. "David Massard" wrote: > Is it possible to install a CRM 3 on the same server (and not to upgrade) > where the 1.2 CRM is already installed? Both versions use the same registry hive, so they can not run on the same machine. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "chad.buser@ncsi.cc" <chadbuserncsicc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:885DC6E8-3226-4D1F-9...

Newbie question on variables
I had a coder write me a VBA which was rife with errors and he disappeared on me so I've spent the last few days somehow managed to slog through and make fixes (don't know VBA or coding) However I am stuck on my last fix. Essentially there are a # of functions within a larger one I need to set a variable inside an if/then statement and store it in a cell on the WS to access in a later function. Based on how he wrote to cells I did this wsCert.Cells(targetCertRowNumber, 300).Value = "Name" which worked inside other functions However I get this error ...

DAP query question
I have a bunch of data access pages set up. Working showing the data for a particular data. I have new plans and need to have a date range choosen by a user on the page itself, then that data to be shown for the entered range. so the query would be a select query summing with the date criteria being between [startdate] and [enddate] problem is how do i either create a calendar control or two drop downs on the page itself that the user can change to view the nessisary data. Im assuming a command button will also be needed. is there a way to pass the values from controls on a dap to the que...

Microsoft has removed 500+ groups, including 21 Windows-98 groups
I'm not exactly sure when this happened, but Microsoft has removed approx. 535 groups from it's server. 21 of those pertain to windows-98. Those 21 groups are: --------------------- microsoft.public.il.hebrew.win98 microsoft.public.jp.win98 microsoft.public.kr.windows98.qna microsoft.public.nl.windows98 microsoft.public.win98.comm.dun microsoft.public.win98.comm.modem microsoft.public.win98.display.general microsoft.public.win98.display.multi_monitor microsoft.public.win98.fat32 microsoft.public.win98.internet.netmeeting microsoft.public.win98.msinfo32 microsoft.p...