Sample Data errors

I have installed CRM twice now on seperate hardware and had the same ploblem.
 The CRM server loads the sample database without any errrors, but then there
only seems to be some data in the server, and there are not any users.  THe
only user is the one installed in the system.  This is a serperate CRM server
and the instructions have been carefully checked over for mistakes twice.  I
have tried unchecking the restricted user box before doing the sample data a
several other methods.  All users from the sample were created in the AD for
the test system, so CRM sample data is mapping to the names given.  Or at
least it is supposed to.

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Graphing Multiple Data Points
What would be the best way to graph this and how? I've been trying to do a line graph because this is how we wanted it displayed but I'm having a hard time trying to figure this out. Sample Data Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Week 1 Occupancy 56% 65% 54% 75% 80% 82% 54% ADR $80.00 $85.00 $84.50 $86.50 $89.50 $84.26 $86.54 Week 2 Occupancy ADR Week 3 Occupany ADR Week 4 Occupancy ADR T...

data validation across many worksheets
I have a workbook with multiple worksheets that are all identicable. However, in each worksheet I have created a drop down data validation combo box for the same specific cell in each worksheet. The data for the drop down list is set once and every time I select from the drop down list in one worksheet, the selected item should not be available in any of the other drop down lists on any of the other worksheets. I have seen a method that work when everything is only one worksheet and works ok in that situation. However how do I do the same thing when the references span across many ...

Error sending Read-Confirmation...
Hello, I am using outlook 2000, I recive a lot of emails all days and I have to send the "read-confirmation" to senders but when outlook prompts me if I want to send the read-confirmation and I answer "Yes" the email stands in the "OutBox" but doesn�t send, and when I try to "Send & Receive", outlook gives me an error that cannot send this message. But if I write a new message and send it works correctly. The error is only with the "read-confirmations". Why?? Thanks in advance. -- --------------------------------------------------------...

*Hi- Urgent (but of course) I need a music cue sheet in excel format....(sample attached)......thanks for the help!
Anyone that can help me create a excel file such as this The end user will need to open it in excel (microsoft).... Have a look at this example.....its PDF, but you can see at the bottom, the table/cells are present allowing the end user to input the data. Looking for advice, someone needs me to make them a cue sheet ASAP! Here is the sample I am talking about: http://www.westarmusic.com/pdf/wsr-comp-cuesheet.pdf I do not use Excel enough to make this work, I am making a mess of it. thanks again! On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 10:08:02 -0800, "musicfirst@yahoonospam.com" <musicfirst@...

Running saved query from Data menu
In older version of Excel, you use to be able to go to the Data menu and select "Run Saved Query". Now that I've got Office XP, it's disappeared from the menu. How can I run a saved query? ...

How to retieve Data from Socket with Timer Events..
Hi How to retieve Data from Socket with Timer Events.. Pls Specify full sourc ecode or Sample ..how we can use FD_SET or Select to read or write data . Please help me.. sanjayrvyas Why use a timer event? What do timers have to do with this problem at all? Also, if you need asynchrony, avoid FD_SET, Select, and all that low-level rubbish; either use CAsyncSocket, or buy a third-party socket library. joe On 3 Feb 2006 05:25:45 -0800, "Sanjay" <Sanjayrvyas@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi >How to retieve Data from Socket with Timer Events.. >Pls...

Sampling
Hi all, I have a list of 1500+ employee id's. Each record contains the employee ID, their gender and their ethnicity. I need a random sampling of 500 records that is representative of the total counts. For example, if there is an 85% ratio of females, then 85% of the random sample must also be female. This is a three column worksheet - EmplID, Ethnicity, Gender What are my steps? I tried looking at the Analysis toolpak but i am not sure which tool to use. in a parallel range, you can enter =RAND() and fill down, then sort by this column, then look at the first 500 records. &qu...

OL 2003 / Hotmail synch error
In an effort to fix an earlier problem (looks like i succeeded) i deleted my profile, made a new one, imported the old pst file and added the mailaccounts again. All seems to be well except for my hotmail account. It reports the following error: Task 'Hotmail: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error (0x80004005) : 'Outlook's request to the server failed. The server responded ''. ' MSN messenger and the web interface has no problem handling hotmail. Thanks voor any reply Gerard ...

How do I export data from Excel to Outlook
I have a database in Excle I would like to export to Outlook. How do I do this. It's telling me to drag the Value from one column to the next, but there is no value? Help? Skylarnyc wrote: > I have a database in Excle I would like to export to Outlook. How do I do > this. It's telling me to drag the Value from one column to the next, but > there is no value? Help? In Excel, save as a CSV file. Then in Outlook, import. -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbpcomputing.co.uk Sky By "data" do you mean names, addres...

Finding Data Point INSIDE a Trend Line?
I built an Excel chart using two columns of data. Each column of data is represented by a single line on an Excel chart. I then added a Trend Line using Excel's built-in Polynomial function. I'm using Excel's Polynomial Trend Line and I set it to 2nd Order Polynomial. Now... Here is what I need from those "Trend Lines": I need to get my hands on the actual "data points" that make up each Polynomial Trend Line. NOT the data points that were used to "generate" the Polynomial line it-self. Sounds weird, I know. There are 21 data points (or 21 rows...

Quickbooks data transfer
Does anyone know of a white paper or web-link to a procedure for the transferral of Quickbooks data to Great Plains. I have looked within the community and the methods of transferring via exporting to excel and importing via Integration Manager appear to be more time consuming than running both conccurently until the close of the fiscal year. When does your fiscal year end? You may want to think about loading the historical Quickbooks data onto GP in order to have comparitive data for reporting purposes. We have done the Quickbooks to GP many times - some tricks we have used inclu...

Re: Presenting Excel Data in a report.
Hi, I have 8 excel worksheets containing a large amount of data in the form of charts and tables. Each worksheet contains I page of data. I want to put this data into a single report of 8 pages and email it to a large number of people. What is the best microsoft office software to use for this, is it word , powerpoint etc so that the data would appear very clear but the file wouldn't be huge. Regards, Liam. Doing this all the time. Don't see any problem with 8 pages. If you think it is a bit big zi the file (with Winzip) typical reduction down to 10% of the origina size. Easy peas...

Inputing data #2
Please someone help me?? I have a large data sheet.. i am inputing data and now have reached the bottom halve of the page and can not see the heading of the top rows so i don't know what i am puting in what coloum.. is there a way to have the top three rows follow me as i move down the page and input data? (i am hoping this makes since ... it is very hard to explain what i am doing) You can freeze the top three rows: Click on the Row 4 button, to select it Choose Window>Freeze Panes stevensvickie@hotmail.com wrote: > Please someone help me?? I have a large data sheet.. i am inputi...

Error adding WEB REFERENCE in VISUAL STUDIO 2005 PROFESSIONAL PRE BETA 2
Hello, i have a webservice that was functioning perfectly in VS Express 2005 Beta 1. Now i have installed the VS 2005 Professional Pre Beta 2 and when i create a new project and try to add the WEB REFERENCE to my web service the follow erro occurs: The type initializer for 'System.Net.SystemNetworkCredential' threw an exception. Anybody help me, Tks. ...

Access
The Excel - Transpose "function" would be very valuable to me in an Access report wizard for reports. I absolutely hate having to move data out of access into excel just to provide reports. Thank you for the discussion groups - that provide a solution. I'm not a programmer but my view of access is "a non-programmer's database", for business people that want to crunch data fast and cheap. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Ag...

Startup error message
When I try to start Outlook 2000 I get an error message with the following details: OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module MSO9.DLL at 015f:308f3e51. Registers: EAX=020827f4 CS=015f EIP=308f3e51 EFLGS=00010297 EBX=02080b48 SS=0167 ESP=0056f748 EBP=0056f970 ECX=00000008 DS=0167 ESI=00000060 FS=0e67 EDX=00010f87 ES=0167 EDI=00000003 GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: ff 91 88 00 00 00 0f b7 43 60 47 83 c6 20 3b f8 Stack dump: 020827f4 0000025c 02080c24 00000001 02080b48 016b0000 0400c003 207e0030 03770f60 03770fe4 00000000 000003f0 00000309 00000309 0000e709 0001016b Jim, MS09.dll is a c...

OUTLOOK SCRIPT ERROR
When statring Outlook 2003 I encounter the following error: An error has occured in the script on this page Line: 26 Char: 1 error: Class not registered Code: 0 URL: outlook.tody This started after I installed FrontPage 2000. Any help would be appreciated. Mark ...

What does this macro error mean?
I just made a change to my database and now I am getting an error message when I open it. The message says: "The expression OnCurrent you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: Return without GoSub." What does this message mean? If you're not sure what you changed, how are you planning to un-do the change? The error message suggests that you have a form that has an OnCurrent event. Can you find that one? The message also suggests that the code in that OnCurrent event has a <Return> statement, but nothing that called it in...

MS POS Data vs MS RMS POS Data
Does anyone know whether MS POS v1.0 Data can be "directly" converted to MS RMS Store Operation POS Data? We have a client who been using MS POS but wanting to upgade to MS RMS. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0457_01C6F1E9.F890F000 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Mhl, Officially, No. Afshin from Retail Realm says they have something = though. www.retailrealm.co.uk --=20 * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgro...

Data Validation...
I understand the concept of the cell validation within Excel 2000, but how can I prevent a workbook from being saved if the cell is empty? Right now I have some cells that I have been set to allow a minimum text limit of 5 characters, but if I do not actually select the cell and hit <F2> for input, the user will never receive an error stating that they forgot to fill in the data. So, is it possible to restrict a user from saving the workbook if a specific cell is left empty? Thanks K Hi; paste these into the codes of ThisWorkbook Private Sub Workbook_BeforeSave(ByVal SaveAsUI As B...

Error When Sending Email from another program???
I am having trouble when I am sending email from Outlook 2000 using another program. I get an error of there is another program trying to send email on your behalf would you like to continue if you keep pressing yes it will send all the emails, but I don't want to push yes no 200 times if I am sending a bulk mailing via this other program how can I take this setting off? Please respond as soon as possible. Thank you, Jason Suchon See the following links... http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/admin.htm "Jason Suchon" &l...

Microsoft Access Help Function Sample
With the help of Alex Dybenko and Stuart McCall I have created a help function for Access that uses an internal table to store help information rather than the traditional Access help file. The benefits are that you do not have to prepare and maintain an Access help file or buy software to create it. It can also be edited by users if you allow it. An explanation is available at http://www.projectperfect.com.au/microsoft-access-sample-8.htm and you can download the sample database from the same web address. Please send any feedback for improvements. Interesting. Simple an...

Data Access Page for Excel
I have createed a DAP for a database. How can I use this DAP for input data in a Excel worksheet with same fields. Is it possible? -- binary romel ...

Optional Data Series & Missing Data in dynamic ranges?
Excel2000 Example file: http://www.mattkruse.com/temp/chart.xls I'm not new to Excel, but two things have always bugged me and I've never taken the time to figure out the correct answers. Can anyone help? 1) In the example file above, I have place-holders for 2 sets of data in my chart. Is it possible to tell the chart NOT to plot a data series if it doesn't contain any values? In other words, I'd like the chart to optionally show 4 lines, if the data exists. But if data only exists for 1 line, don't show the others in the legend at all. Possible? 2) In the example file,...

Sampling
I have multiple columns of data which consist of numeric and text. There are 15000 rows of which I wish to extract a sample of 2500 rows. When I use the sampling feature it only gives me an extract of the first column of data which is numeric. How can I get Excel to bring the rest of the data in the other columns across with it. If that is not possible, how do I then go about matching up the extracted numerics with the numerics in the original range. Regards Kharrison Hi Kharrison, Don't know what the sampling feature is, so I don't know what you did. Perhaps you simply ...