Salespersion Managment - 101530

hi guys,
I wanna know about the salesperson mangment, if any one as an idea about it or any one can point me to any documentation about that

thanks for all
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Collections Management Letter functions stop working after installing GP 7.5 SP7
Hello everyone. GP 7.5 SP7 on SQL2000. I just installed SP7 and the Overdue Invoices functions in the Collections Management e-mail screen are longer working. All it prints is either None or 0.00 when the user clicks on Substitute in the E-mail window. In this case, the customer they were trying to e-mail does have overdue invoices. I installed SP7 in both our test and production companies. In the test company, it works just fine. It was a routine upgrade when I was testing it and I did not have to do anything special to make it work. What is causing this to not work all of a sudden? ...

Initialization file for File Manager
Hey Friends I created a file manager application using CListCtrl. It has 4 columns, 1. File Name 2. Date 3. Description 4. File Path I want to save the new files added to the file manager by user. So that whenever user opens the app, user can see the files selected earlier. I think it can be done using a initialization or text file. Can anyone tell me, how to save and load into a file and then to update the CListCtrl? Thanks in advance Assume a text file. On close, save the list of files as lines in the text file On open, read the text file and add the file descriptions back in....

manage outlook through gpo
I need to manage outlook(2003) users through GPO because users roam through multiple computers and each time they log on they don't have thei profile configurated. is this possible? Yes you need to look at the Office Resource kit for the GPO bits and check out http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011402691033.aspxb for roaming "Guillermo G. Lovato" <g_lovato@ubbi.com> wrote in message news:u%231cerCSGHA.5736@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... >I need to manage outlook(2003) users through GPO because users roam through >multiple computers and each time they l...

User Manager in Deployment Manager
Hello, When i open the User Manager in the Deployment Manager, i get the following error : "Login Failed for NT AUTHORITY\Anonymous Login(80040e4d)" The web application is working fine. The setup is as follows : 1. Domain Controller and Exchange Server in one machine 2. SQL Server 2000 is in another machine 3. CRM Server running in a Windows 2000 Adv. Server is in a separate machine. All the 3 servers are in the same domain. Thanks for your time. Regards, Venkat Venkat, Check the event log on you SQL box. I'm guessing there was an issue with the authentication to SQ...

exchange system manager #8
we have two virtual servers and a front end server on view on the exchange system manager. We have created a new public folder and it is not on view for the frontend server. If we connect to both of the virtual servers via the public folder structure it can be viewed. ...

Managing UK and US accounts at the same time
I live in the US for six months per year, and in the UK for six months per year. I have several bank accounts and credit cards in each country. Should I buy the US or the UK version of MS Money? Will I be able to automatically download account information from UK and US banks? Will MS Money be able to handle accounts in different currencies? How does MS Money's support for multiple-country users compare to rival products? Any help much appreciated. Tom. I have same problem for Canada. The worst thing is that Canadian bank files have .ofc extention and US .ofx What to do? How to...

Inventory Transactions using Integration Manager
Hi I am trying to import inventory transactions (adjustmnet) using the IM, the key thing is I want all lines in a single transaction. I memic the sample in IM. but its not working imports all linesbut I am getting this error: Object 'Adjustment 1' already exists -- cannot Insert. I think the problem is related to te documnet number, I am using a cloumn that conatains the same number for all rows (in order to import all the lines in a single trx) Am I missing anything? any hint? Thanks Look at the "group by" function in the IM manual. An import will consist of hea...

customers show up in manager but not POS?
We recently started experiencing a problem where certain customers at random would show up when searching for customers in the customer list in store ops manager, but will not show up in the list to select from when in POS. We reindex the database regularly. Any idea what could possibly be causing this? Thanks for the help Kevin The customer(s) aren't set as global. Go to FILE, CONFIG, OPTIONS, CUSTOMER OPTIONS. You should enable GLOBAL CUSTOMERS FOR MULTI-STORE and NEW CUSTOMERS DEFAULT AS GLOBAL CUSTOMERS. Then, you may need to run a SQL QUERY to flip the Global Customer flag...

Managed Newsgroups Test
Back on 9/20, I posted the following under the topic'Global Account Adjustments & Local Credits': Question An ex-employee came in today to make a payment on account. He paid $100. When the payment was tendered, the 'Apply Local Credit' option was selected (by default). We got a two-page receipt that appears to have applied all of the Gloabal Account Adjustments that were made as part of the payroll deduction plan we have for employee purchases. To confirm, I pulled up my personal account and made a $0 payment. The 'Apply Local Credit' feature churned out another ...

Task Manager, Process
When you run Excel 2003, it remains open as a process (seen under Task Manager/Process). When it remains running as a process, it prevents faxes from being sent. If I end the process, faxes go through, but it remains running as a process; which prevents other faxes from being sent. How can I prevent Excel from running as a process? Or, automatically kill it? I don't use xl2003, but I use xl2002 at home and xl2k at work. The only time I've seen these rogue processes are when excel crashes (or I automate something incorrectly and that instance can't close). But I've neve...

Windows Rights Management Formerly Digital Rights Management
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel Our company uses Windows Rights Management to control rights to Word an Excel spreadsheets as well as limit forwarding of emails. Office for Windows beining with 2003 supported it a does IE. Does Office for Mac 2008 support Windows Rights Management? At this time I cannot access any Office doc or email that has Windows Rights AKA DRM applied to it. Sorry, there's no way to work with such files in Office 2008. You will have to request an unprotected copy to work with or use Office for Windows. On 4/10/08 1:10 PM, ...

Change of Account Manager should not change other records.
When changing the Account Manager on an Account, CRM currently changes the ownership of the different types of records attached to that Account to the same value as the Account Manager. CRM needs to be changed to where the Account Manager field can be changed for the Account, but the ownership of the other record types remain independent of the Account. In most cases we do not want this ownership to change. For example, quite often and in most cases the owner of an Opportunity will not be the same as the Account that owns the Opportunity. Also, on Opportunities that have been closed...

Salespersion Managment
hi guys, I wanna know about the salesperson mangment, if any one as an idea about it or any one can point me to any documentation about that thanks for all ...

Report Manager
In Report Manager, the option to upload a file(report) is not appearing. In the Home page of Report Manager, there is just one image called Home. When i click on it, nothing happens. CRM Server, SQL server, .NET are running on the same machine with Windows Server 2003. Sounds like you need to reinstall SQL Reporting Services -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "madhavi k" wrote: > In Report Manager, the option to upload a file(report) is not appearing. In > the Home page of Report Manager, there is just one image called Home. When i > click on it, not...

Integration Manager Adapters
Hi all, I am new to IM. I have a client who wants to bring in all open and historical transactions for the past 3 years from SAP Business One to GP. i.e GL history, past Sales documents and Receivable Payment transactions, Purchase documents and Payable payments transactions, Production transactions-issues and receipts, Service calls history etc. I have reviewed IM and documentation and would appreciate your help with the following questions: 1. Are there any issues generally with using IM for such large volume of history? Any alternative migration tools for moving history? 2. I coul...

Dynamics
Greetings, I am not sure if this is the forum to post the question but I can not find a newsgroup dealing with FeedMill Manager (FMM). We are looking at setting up FMM in some satellite feed mills that would connect over terminal services. If that connection goes down, does FMM have some sort of caching functionality that would allow the feed mill to continue processing, sychronizing later. Or would it be a dead stop? For that matter, how does Dynamics GP react to a lost connection? Thanks. Note sure what FMM is or how it would respond but when the TS connection is lost, GP stops respondi...

tak manager
no merge marian wrote: > no merge Okie dokie then. On May 30, 1:39=A0pm, marian <mar...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > no merge Yield when merging. On Sun, 30 May 2010 10:39:01 -0700, marian <marian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >no merge tak manager ? no merge ? marian wrote: > no merge Have you tried double-clicking the Task Manager window ? Paul ...

No Schema Manager in Deployment Manager 3.0
Folks I've got a weird one - I can't find Schema Manager! My Deployment Manager has 3 nodes - Server Manager, License Manager & User Manager. Has this moved in 3.0? Cheers Hany Answered my own question - Settings | Customisation | <<Entity>> | Attributes Interesting - does that mean that some of colleagues get a change of job title - Attribute Administrators? ;-) "Electronic Workplace" <info@electronicworkplace.losethisbit.com> wrote in message news:u4yH0xj8FHA.4036@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Folks > > I've got a weird one - I ...

Busniess Contact Manager message
I have a client who is getting this message whenever they click on a CRM link (Accounts, Contacts, etc.) in Outlook: Business Contact Manager for Outlook could not complete yhour last action. Any way to get rid of this message? Thanks, -Rick M try post to microsoft.public.outlook.bcm ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "Rick M" <RickM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B124575C-6ED7-4128-A8BA-4C3B204FD9CB@microsoft.com... >I have a client who is getting this message whenever they click on a CRM ...

Tax Detail Report with Receivables Management
Hi; I found a KB document to show step by step on how to generate a tax detail report for Invoice Entry. However; I did not see any similar step by step procedure on how to generate tax detail report with Receivable Management, does anyone how to do it? I need to show the tax detail per RM entry. -- Kane Hi Kane, did you try using smartlist sales>receivables transactions then you can add columns for Tax ID, Tax amount etc. "Kane" wrote: > Hi; > > I found a KB document to show step by step on how to generate a tax detail > report for Invoice Entry. Howe...

Problem with free Portfolio Manager since yesterday's update.
I have been using the free portfolio manager on http://moneycentral.msn.com/stock_portfolio for years. Since yesterday's upgrade, I cannot access it. I get redirected to the network status page, which says that the portfolio manager functions have been restored. I have tried disabling my firewall and deleting my cache files and cookies. Thanks. T. In microsoft.public.money, Tireisias wrote: >I have been using the free portfolio manager on >http://moneycentral.msn.com/stock_portfolio for years. Since >yesterday's upgrade, I cannot access it. I get redirected to the >...

Business Contact Manager not showing
Hi experts, On an XP Pro platform, Office 2003 is not showing the BCM. I have tried to go to the Disabled items but is not disabled (Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 840778. ). I inserted the BCM cd in it asked to repair or remove, so i know it is installed. it is now showing up on the toolbars, or help. Any ideas why it would not show up. thanks in advance K.C. What type of mail account are you using? -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Lead Author - Access 2003 VBA Programmer's Reference Author - Absolute Beginner's ...

Project Manager/Executive Notifications
Do I need to configure some sort of Project hierarchy (with RBS?) in order to have the project manager receive task updates submitted via Outlook/Pwa add-in. Right now the PWA task form defaults to "and submit to project manager" but nothing is received. I'm assuming that project owner = project manager. Along this line - can I configure alerts to others up the corporate food chain of overdue tasks and such? Pete Pete -- Task updates go to the personal who originally PUBLISHES the project, designated in the project as the Status Manager for each task. There i...

Outlook with Business Contact Manager #2
I have just installed Office XP Professional. The package included an accessory to Outlook called Business Contact Manager which I have also installed. Problem is that I can find no way to open or see Business Contact Manager. There is no icon included in the programs list and no change in Outlook or optional feature. Can someone please explain? Outlook Business Contact Manager comes with Office 2003, not XP. Verify what version you have. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my pers...

Integration Manager Adapter
Hi, I heard about econnect adapter after reading this forum, which is faster than GP adapter. Is it only available in IM 10.0? I'm using IM8.0 and I can't find it, or is it something that you have to install it separately? Another question, can I use IM10.0 to integrate with GP8.0? TIA, Sugih yes It is available on IM10.0. It is also available on GP9.0 (If I'm not wrong, Someone can correct me if i'm wrong) Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP On Apr 21, 9:21=A0am, Sugih <Su...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I heard about econnect adapter after rea...