Sales Process Error - 80131509

I am having problems with sales process on sending emails and tasks. The
sales process errors out with the following message - Error code = 80131509.
This SqlTransaction has completed; it is no longer usable. I haven't made any
changes to the system and it was working fine two days ago. The Event ID in
Windows is 16650.  We are on SQL 2005 and Windows Server 2003 R2 SP1.

Any help would be appreciated.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

It is a .Net Framework 2.0 issue with SQL Server 2005.  Do not be mislead
that MSCRM 3.0 is using 1.1.

I have had this recently on a couple environments that I support.

Check out: -

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=912732

Install the patch and reboot and you will find the error gone.

--
Rgds

Michael
MCDBA 2000 | MCITP DBA 2005

"JohnL" wrote:

> I am having problems with sales process on sending emails and tasks. The
> sales process errors out with the following message - Error code = 80131509.
> This SqlTransaction has completed; it is no longer usable. I haven't made any
> changes to the system and it was working fine two days ago. The Event ID in
> Windows is 16650.  We are on SQL 2005 and Windows Server 2003 R2 SP1.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
Michael - that did the job.  Thank you very much. I was concerned that I
would have to rebuild the server.

"Michael Langdon" wrote:

> It is a .Net Framework 2.0 issue with SQL Server 2005.  Do not be mislead
> that MSCRM 3.0 is using 1.1.
>
> I have had this recently on a couple environments that I support.
>
> Check out: -
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=912732
>
> Install the patch and reboot and you will find the error gone.
>
> --
> Rgds
>
> Michael
> MCDBA 2000 | MCITP DBA 2005
>

> "JohnL" wrote:
>
> > I am having problems with sales process on sending emails and tasks. The
> > sales process errors out with the following message - Error code = 80131509.
> > This SqlTransaction has completed; it is no longer usable. I haven't made any
> > changes to the system and it was working fine two days ago. The Event ID in
> > Windows is 16650.  We are on SQL 2005 and Windows Server 2003 R2 SP1.
> >
> > Any help would be appreciated.
You are welcome.  Would be worth marking the post as answered.
--
Rgds

Michael
MCDBA 2000 | MCITP DBA 2005

"JohnL" wrote:

> Michael - that did the job.  Thank you very much. I was concerned that I
> would have to rebuild the server.
>
> "Michael Langdon" wrote:
>
> > It is a .Net Framework 2.0 issue with SQL Server 2005.  Do not be mislead
> > that MSCRM 3.0 is using 1.1.
> >
> > I have had this recently on a couple environments that I support.
> >
> > Check out: -

> > Install the patch and reboot and you will find the error gone.
> >
> > --
> > Rgds
> >
> > Michael
> > MCDBA 2000 | MCITP DBA 2005
> >

> > "JohnL" wrote:
> >
> > > I am having problems with sales process on sending emails and tasks. The
> > > sales process errors out with the following message - Error code = 80131509.
> > > This SqlTransaction has completed; it is no longer usable. I haven't made any
> > > changes to the system and it was working fine two days ago. The Event ID in
> > > Windows is 16650.  We are on SQL 2005 and Windows Server 2003 R2 SP1.
> > >
> > > Any help would be appreciated.

sales Configurator and sales forecast
I am trying to use the sales Configurator in Great Plains in conjunction with the sales forecast. The problem I am running in to is the items in the forecast are the items that make up the configured item, therefore, the item doesn=92t show as a line item on the Sales Order, therefore, not deducted from the sales forecast. I know it's a lot said in one sentence. Forecast item A for 5, B for 3 and C for 2 all in the month of June. Then a sales order for a configured item (Config) has a due date in June calling out A qty 1 and C qty 1. The forecast QTYs for June should be A for 4, B for ...

sales process
In the interest of saving a little time and getting it right does anybody have a sales process template already built that executes the stages of the solution selling process? If so you can you email it to me at: crm at (go away spammers) ibizinitiatives.com Or is it posted someplace on the partner site or int tech support someplace that I haven't found yet? much appreciated. Jerry ibizinitiatives. (spammers go away) com Jerry You can download a tool from Microsoft that allows you to export and import workflow processes between crm serve...

Hyperlink Error
I have a hyperlink set-up for a netwrok file. It works fine, but when the file is copied the hyperlin chages to the folder that the file has been copied to. original link - L:\folder\folder\file Changes to - C:\file How can I get it to keep the original link? Justin ...

Case Statement Error When Creating Fucntion
Hi -- I have the code below to take a set of int values and return a varchar based on the combination of inputs. However, I'm getting an error on line 6, which is the first line where the word case pops up. Plenty of case statements have passed through my hands before, so I'm lost of why this one is wrong. Can anyone help? IF OBJECT_ID (N'dbo.fn_SetIndHeight', N'FN') IS NOT NULL DROP FUNCTION dbo.fn_SetIndHeight; GO CREATE FUNCTION dbo.fn_SetIndHeight (@const int, @height int) RETURNS varchar WITH EXECUTE AS CALLER AS BEGIN case when (@...

Excel Query error #2
Hi! I've created an Excel query which pulls monthly sales. The criteria fields are store, sales accounts, month and year (the first two criteria are fixed; the last two have the parameters entered when the query is run. The fields returned are store, sales sub accounts, sales amount and month. The query works fine, but it gives me all of the sales detail -- 20,000 lines -- and I just want the totals, so I clicked on the sales amount field and selected "sum of". Now I get an error: "Too few parameters. Expected 2" when I run the query. What am I doing wro...

Frequent "Error must shutdown"
My Publisher 2003 has been giving me an error message and restarting for months now. Sometimes I can work for 30 minutes, sometimes it shuts down after only a couple of minutes. It seems to happen when I complete a project, and go to the next one. I send the error reports requested, thinking at some point a fix will be made available. I'm not seeing any post addressing this issue. Is this something unique to my system? I have reinstalled Pub with no results. I'm running XP Home SP2. Have you installed the updates for your 2003 Office Programs? If you go to the following ...

Short Sale of Options
I'm trying out Money Plus Deluxe (trial version). I can't update my investment account because it's hungup on option transactions. I download info from my investment account and I have an option short sale (sell to open). So I now have this list of transactions to enter into Money, and it hits the short option which is listed something like "CHK Sep 45 Call". It tells me that this item already exists, asks if I want to choose another from the pull-down list above, but the pull-down is grayed out. Then I notice an extra space after "CHK", so I delete one ...

Error in Formatting
Hello Experts, I have Excel 97 Pro on Win98SE. I had almost forgot it but has happened about three minutes ago. Sometimes, any kind of cell formatting causes following error: ========================================= EXCEL caused an invalid page fault in module MSO97.DLL at 017f:307333ca. Registers: EAX=02c4000c CS=017f EIP=307333ca EFLGS=00010207 EBX=00002080 SS=0187 ESP=0062d0f8 EBP=0062d428 ECX=00005dd5 DS=0187 ESI=00630000 FS=59f7 EDX=0001a606 ES=0187 EDI=02c42ebc GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: f3 a5 8b ca 83 e1 03 f3 a4 5f 5e c3 8d 14 0e 3b Stack dump: 02c4000c 0062d150 30001065 02c4000c 006...

Exchanging items (return and sale in one transaction)
Is is possible to return and sell an item in the same transaction? For example, a customer wants to return clothing in one size and get the same item in another size. There is no price difference. Is there any problem with recalling the original transaction for return and then scanning the right size item in that same transaction? Also, is it possible to return one or more item and simultaneously buy one or more items with different prices/total costs? RMS Help file doesn't have information on this. ______________________________________________________ Larry Leveen OlyBikes Bikes...

Outlook Express Error Messages
When I try to open outlook express I get two messages: 1)Outlook Express could not be started. The application was unable to open the Outlook Express message store. Your computer may be out of memory... 2)Outlook Express could not be started because MSOE.DLL could not be initialized. Outlook Express may not be installed correctly. I have WindowsMe and outlook version 6.0. Thanks. ...

Error 1304
I purchased Outlook 2003 and installed it on my WIN XP machine. When I install the add-on personal folders backup tool (definately 2003 version) I get an error 1304 - cannot write to G:/PROG../MICROSO../OFFICE11/backaapl.exe I assume it's OK to have Outlook and Office installed on the G drive instead of the C drive. I tried changing the read permissions to write permission for OFFICE11 - no go. I installed the video update with no problems. Any ideas anyone? Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 1 (2600.xpsp2.030422-1633) System Manu...

entering a sales order
I am a struggling first time GP 7.5 user, and have set up my company to a point where I thought I could try to enter a test sales order and follow it through invoicing, etc... GP's help (in Contents section, Sales Order Processing, Transaction Entry, Orders, Entering and Order) says this: To enter an order: Open the Sales Transaction Entry window. (Transactions >> Sales >> Sales Trx Entry) Select Order, and enter or select the ID of the type of order to enter. Enter a document number or accept the default entry. .... and so on.... But when I go to Transaction >>...

Whoam I error
Hi Trying to write a sample program using SDK We get invalid acess error 405 when we use Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.BizUser bizUser = new Microsoft.CRM.Proxy.BizUser (); any idea? Lakshmi On order to determine whether your issue is due to a problem with either your crm environment or code can i suggest you try running one of the c# examples to see if that works. if it does at least we know its a coding issue and therefore can you isolate your code to a very small example and post the text here thanks "Lakshmi" <lakshmi@nospam.com> wrote in message news:011701c3946e$e66ef290$...

Z Report missing sales transactions
Hi We have 42 stores connecting to RMS HQ and stores blind close and then perform a Z Report every morning. When looking at our year end procedures, we have found hundreds of sales transactions over the past year which appear on the detailed sales report but for some reason are not included in the Z Report sales figures. It is usually just 1 or 2 missing items per Z Report. Any ideas what causes this and how to fix? first step of diagnosing would be.. are these sales missing at the store level? or are they only missing at the HQ level? sometimes not all sales are posted...

Error launching programs in Program Files or shortcuts
So my computer didn't shut down properly one night and I got an error message. When I rebooted my computer all seemed fine except when I tried to launch a program via a shortcut or use the shortcut icons under the "Start" button, I'd get a weird result. Instead of launching the program I would get a new folder saying "Open with....." with a bunch of other programs to launch it like Photoshop, Word, etc. instead of recognizing the programs own launcher. I can browse the folders and finally find the right .exe file but some programs are still not run...

Outlook syncronazation error...
Hi, I am still amazed about Microsoft, they still cannot come up with a more informative error massage. We are using Outlook 2003(SP1) cache mode for an Exchange 5.5 server. After the synchronization I am receiving this message: "Task 'Offline File Name' reported error (0x8004010F): 'The operation failed. An object could not be found.'" Any help appreciated. Victor ...

Error
Using Money 3.0 on XP get an entry when trying to balance account. In the interest and service charge field - ACL<402C> appears. How can I correct this? Search newsgroup microsoft.public.money for "ACL<402C>" at http://groups.google.com; this has been discussed before, but I don't recall the specifics. <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0d6601c3d589$9d15bff0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Using Money 3.0 on XP get an entry when trying to balance > account. In the interest and service charge field - ACL<402C> > appears. How can...

Arrgh Help, Error 3163
I have a form with amongst other controls on it, two combo boxes (A) and (B) that use as their RowSources two SELECT DISTINCT queries based on two individual tables. The tables have 3 fields, an ID (auto), text and memo. The combo box displays the text field. After selecting one of these fields the accompanying memo field data is displayed in a separate textbox on my form. These combo boxes are only made visible to the user when a particular open is selected from another combo box(Z). This has worked fine for me in the version of my app and the previous 5 versions. Today however, when...

Repeating Sales order document!!
On GP 7.0, in SO setup screen there is a box call ALLOW REPEATING DOCUMENTS. What is this function do and how it work. I tried to search for the topic but no luck. Thanks!!! Allow Repeating Documents in Sales Quote Setup: Mark this option if you want to allow documents with this quote ID to repeat. If you mark this option, the Frequency and Times to Repeat fields in the Sales Document Detail Entry window will be enabled and you can enter repeating information as you enter repeating quotes. If you choose to use repeating quotes, you'll have to enter them in a batch so they can ...

Display subject lines that carry [error:] on a web page, which refreshes every x minutes automatically #2
Hello, I don't know if this is possible or not. But it is worth giving a try. I have an application that sends notification emails saying that there is an error that has occured with the application and this email contains "error:" as a constant term in the subject line, and they are all from h...@application.com. Now, What I want to do is my outlook macro or code should periodically refresh the outlook inbox look for subject line that has "error" and verify it is from h...@application.com and display this error subject line on a web page. This should happen every ...

Error when try to load Microsoft X Framework Library
All of a sudden I receievd a corrupt data message while working in Entourage X. I did what the program said and closed all MS applications and then tried to reopen. I got the "unexpected error occured when trying to load the Microsoft X framework library" message. When I tried to open any of my office products I got the same message. I uninstalled and reinstalled Office with no luck. Any suggestions as Aplle says this is a Microsoft problem. I have been using Office for the last few months with no problems. On 8/29/03 9:31 AM, in article 0da801c36e4b$00641f30$a601280a@p...

Error when forwarding email in Sales outlook Client
Hi, I'm getting an error: "an error has occured please contact your system admin" when I tried to forward an email that has been promoted to CRM in the Sales Outlook client. And, the email is not forwarded because of that error. This error happens once we put a patch in our windows 2003 server that's compatible with Windows xp2 for workstation that runs CRM. After we pt the patch, we re-installed CRM on that server. Before this patch is put, there was no error. Has anybody experienced the same problem? Thank you for your help. Lia Budiman ...

Best Super property sale site for you......sale...sale...sale...sale...sale...sale...
The best site for your information all about property sale http://www.superpropertysale.info thanks. ...

Sales For Outlook unable to syncronise with CRM server
I have installed the CRM server and loaded up the sample data for evaluation purposes. I then installed the Sales for Outlook on my PC (No errors during any installation so-far). Now when I try to create an appointment task or e-mail, I get the following error: --------------------------- Microsoft CRM --------------------------- An error occurred while trying to synchronize the appointment information to the Microsoft CRM system. --------------------------- OK --------------------------- Is there some configuration I have failed to complete, or does anyone have any ideas about this error? ...

Plug in error
Folks Am I the only one with this issue, every few days when trying to save something, anything new, case etc, then I get an error 'unable to load plugin' - restarting WWW works fine but this is not ideal! Any thoughts? Regards Gavin ...