Sa Login Error - Urgent

Dear All,
Recently on our test machine the password for sa was rest in the db.  Now
when I am trying to connect to my CRM application it is giving me an error,
which in event viewer is :
---------------------
Event Type:	Error
Event Source:	RLSERVICE
Event Category:	None
Event ID:	0
Date:		6/22/2008
Time:		11:47:46 AM
User:		N/A
Computer:	SERVER02
Start: Login failed for user 'sa'.
-----------
How can this be resolved?
0
FaizAmir (101)
6/22/2008 8:50:00 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Stylecop SA 1201 and initialization order
Hi, We currently have the problem that stylecop complains "All private fields must be placed after all public fields. [StyleCop Rule SA1202]". But the specific private static readonly field is used as an input in the initialization expressions for several public static readonly fields, so reversing the field order breaks initialization order of those static members. How should we deal with that? Thanks, Markus MarkusSchaber wrote: > We currently have the problem that stylecop complains "All private > fields must be placed after all public fields. [StyleC...

Outlook errors #2
When I start Outlook it immediately comes up with an error: msouplug.dll Does anyone have any advice on how to repair this fault or is there a way to get access to the contacts within Outlook if I cannot get it to open? Thank you Do you have any Symantec programs installed for Outlook? I believe that's where this file comes from. If you start Outlook in safe mode, you should be able to get in and remove that add-in. Close Outlook Select Start | Run Enter Outlook.exe /Safe Select OK Select Tools | Options | Other | Advanced Options | Add-In Manager Uncheck any Symantec add-in...

Login default provider
Hello, I have a login control. When i submit it, it comes back with an error 'couldnt connect to SqlServer Express....'. The Docs. say: Unless you specify otherwise, the Login control uses the default membership provider defined in the Web.config file. I dont have a membership provider in my web config, so where did it find the provider? Thanks coder316 <coder316@gmail.com> wrote in news:d03af165-5523-4a55-b537- 43ae12e5b069@j14g2000yqm.googlegroups.com: > I have a login control. When i submit it, it comes back with an error > 'couldnt connect to SqlSer...

Recurring Error
Hi all, Has anyone seen this error before: An error occurred on database "North America\Public Folder Store (EVS01)". Function name or description of problem: SLINK::EcUpdate Error: 0x48a It's an Event ID 1025 from source MSExchangeIS Public Store. I have tried looking in the MS KB and doing google searchs. So far I haven't found anything helpful. If anyone has any suggestions or can point me in the proper direction I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks, Tom ...

Error: Multiple copies of message arrived
A user of mine has reported that he sent an email to several recipients using Outlook 2000 via an Exchange 5.5 system. One of the recipients has been in touch to say that he received approximately 80 copies of the message over time. Checking the system logs and diagnostics give me no clue as to why this might happen. Can anyone enlighten me ? Thanks in advance ...

Is there a definitive list for when the SA user is REQUIRED?
Some of my users insist they need to use the SA login to do their job. I was under the impression that very few procedures require SA, such as creating a new company and creating users. I've asked this question once before, but I'd like a more definite answer so please don't respond unless you have a complete list. If someone from Microsoft could respond that would be great. Mike Rather than trying over and over for a definative list, which you didn't get last time(s), why not tell us what specific process they claim to need the sa login for? You will get a prompt res...

oe error: 0x800c013a?
error msg when receiving email....stops download halfway and gives error message. Anyone know what error is??? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress&SLCID=US&sd=GN&id=fh;en-us;newsgro...

SOAP office Toolkit error
Background: Corporate Server with global users. I have one that has had access seemlessly for over a year is now experiencing a SOAP Office toolkit error. What might cause this for just one person in our enterprise? Off the top of my head, the most common causes I've seen for this are software installs that overwrite part or all of the toolkit sending it back a version or so. You might try removing and reinstalling. Also make sure that the error happens for anyone who logs onto their workstation. That would indicate whether the problem is a systemic cause like the one I ...

sa
wva ...

Error installing BCM 2010 beta
Hi, I'm facing problems with installing the beta BCM 2010. I'm running a windows 7 system with MS Office 2010 and tried to install BCMv4-Beta-BCMSetup-x86-de-DE.exe Version: 4.0.9315.32 Veröffentlichungsdatum: 17.11.2009 Sprache: Deutsch Installation won't work showing an error message: this version is incompatible.... (or sth similar). any ideas how to help? -- kind regards Armin The BETA of BCM 2010 only works with the BETA of Outlook 2010. It does not work with previous versions of Outlook nor does it work with the RTM release of Outlook 2010. -- R...

error: c1853
this error message comes up whe i try to include my header file with mfc fatal error C1853: 'Debug/tryhello.pch' is not a precompiled header file created with this compile hello. ----------- #if defined(__cplusplus extern "C" #endi void Hello() #if defined(__cplusplus #endi what i'm trying do do here is to integrate a .c file into an mfc environment. my expected output is when i click a button a console window would appear that would print HELLO WORLD. this is the .c file that i am trying to use hello. --------------------- #include <stdio.h #include <stdl...

Error 0x8004010F
Getting error 0x8004010F: The operation failed. An object could not be found. This is in Microsoft Outlook 2003. I am simply trying to get messages or send messages from HTTP(hotmail) or POP servers. ...

mail delete error
I have outlook 2000 on several machines but one of them does not delete read Emails ever thought it is set to do so? ...

Smartlist Builder Smartlist Only Viewable by SA
I am using GP 10 and I have created some smartlists using smartlist builder and these smartlist only are viewable by SA user. All other users are also set as POWERUSERS but when the smartlist is selected from their systems, only 0 results show but when used on SA it works fine and returns results. What gives? Hi Raf, You might have created a new sql views used/defined in SL builder with brokem permission chains. In SQL add DYNGRP user role to your new view and run Grant.sql script (SQL subfolder in your GP client application) . This will resolve your permission chains concern in Sma...

RC2104 error
HI Everyone, I am working on a Visual C++ 6.0 MFC exe project. I saved my project last week, and tried ot open it today. I got the following error: C:\RelCalc\RelCalc2\RelCalc\RelCalc.rc (81): error RC2104 : undefined keyword or key name: IDR_MAINFRAME Error executing rc.exe. I am new to VC++ so I dont understand all the components of the vc project, does anybody know what I could have done to cause this error, and more importantly how I can fix it? Thanks! Can you show the line that gives the error and a few lines around it? I've only seen problems like this when I've han...

Capture "Cancel" from login request.
In my macro I am running a webquery. as part of the query, the user must log into the server. No problem here except when the user chooses "Cancel" then the app crashes on this line ".Refresh BackgroundQuery:=False". How can I read if the user clicked "Cancel" instead of "Ok" on the connect dialouge box so I can prevent the attempt to "Refresh"? I would like to do something similar to the "MsgBox", that is handle the response more gracefully. Here is the subject code: With ActiveSheet.QueryTables.Add(Connection:= _ cU...

smtp error message
hi to all i'm receiving this error message: source: smtpsvc eventid: 2013 SMTP could not connect to any DNS server. either none are configured or all are down. please help, thanks in advance =?Utf-8?B?YXJ0?= <art@antcom.co.il> wrote in news:542485F4-2D68-4569-AF75-6A83E88459DD@microsoft.com: > i'm receiving this error message: > source: smtpsvc eventid: 2013 > SMTP could not connect to any DNS server. either none are configured > or all are down. Do you have DNS servers correctly defined in your network settings? Regards, -- Arlo Clizer Exchange MVP FAQ: htt...

PowerPoint Movie Error Code 0x80040E23
I recently began using Windows Movie Maker (came loaded with Vista on a Dell computer purchased in April of 2009). Today, I took a video clip and edited it down to use in a PowerPoint. I "published" it to "this computer." It was saved as a wmv file. When I attempted to drop it into PowerPoint, it would not play. I tried putting it in through "insert" (movie and sounds) and also by pulling it in as a media clip. When trying to pull it in as a media clip, an error box came up with the message "Clip Organizer cannot complete the operation. ...

Error while archiving
Trying to do file archive sent items to a personal network share. Trying to archive items older than 1/1/2003. Estimate 4000 items fall in this range. I get an error message "Error while archiving... folder .... mailbox.... Some items could not be either moved or deleted or access was denied." I'm using Outlook 2002. I've installed all Office serivice packs and fixes. ...

Error using derived simpleType as attribute in XSD -> DataSet
I have been given a schema, instances of which I'm required to be able to consume and generate. I'd like to be able to manipulate these instances as DataSets internally in my application. The schema defines the following simpleType: <xs:simpleType name="cs"> <xs:restriction base="xs:token"> <xs:pattern value="[^\s]*"/> </xs:restriction> </xs:simpleType> If I'm reading that correctly, it's not that different from a normal xs:token - it simply imposes the extra restriction that the token contain no whit...

Error 1311
When installing MS Office Publisher 2007 this message pops up. "Error 1311 source File, E:"\Y1561401.CAB. What does this mean and why am I not able to continue installing? I am wourking with MS Vista Home Premium. Try copying the entire contents of the CD to a folder on your hardrive. Run the setup.exe from there. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "PixelKing" <PixelKing@discussions.microsoft.com.> wrote in message news:786F8592-F3B1-4B3A-82AD-7F2D57082AF9@microsoft.com... > When i...

Script Error during Account deletion
After selecting 80 records from the Active Account view I get a script error. "An error has occurred in the script on this page. Line: 148 Char: 1 Error: The download of the specified resource has failed Code: 0 URL: http://crm/_grid/cmds/dlg_delete_account.aspx?iObjType=1&iTotal=80&slds= ...

Those who had Passport login problems...
Try again. A problem has been identified and corrected. Nope, still not working for me. (using Money 2001) >-----Original Message----- >Try again. A problem has been identified and corrected. > >. > Greetings, Cal! Thanks for the update! Indeed I have logged in Money04 all afternoon without a sign-in problem! I was wondering what was going on...prayerfully it is fixed! God Bless! Rick www.EmbraceHisGrace.com Yup fixed here too! I am very happy. I also downloaded 2-3 updates from the "Critical Updates" section (seemed like a month ago when I did ...

Report Error
Hi We are receive the following error message when running the Account Overview Report. Error:Subreport could not be shown. This only occurs when we run the report for 3 of our accounts. The report for all other accounts runs fine. We have noticed that there are some inconsistencies within these Accounts such as Open Service Activities associated with Resolved Cases but we do not think that this could be the cause of the problem. All the reports share the same data source and all users have the appropraite permissions. We do not know what could be causing this? Would someone be pre...

Help with compile error?
I wonder if some one can tell me what is wrong with my code? I am having problems with the first line? I looked online and i thought my syntax was correct? Andrew Function Process1(Reactant As Real, Yield As Real) As Real Dim Reactant As Real Dim Yield As Real Set Cresult2 = 0 'Do Set Reactant = Workbooks("Sayaka").Sheets("Sheet1").Range("D34") Set Yield = Workbooks("Sayaka").Sheets("Sheet1").Range("D34") Set Aresult = ((Reactant / 100) * (1 - Yield)) * 100 Set Bresult = ((Reactant / 100) * (1 - Yield)) * 200 Set Cresult = ...